Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593297 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nuella45:

I dont hav any level of german proficiency.i am to start from A1.1 to B1 level before studienkolleg and then the study program. it is written in my admission letter .

I think the issue is the language course before studienkolleg... The question is, will the embassy grant Visa for language course?
I honestly do pray you get a positive feedback.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
Thanks and u have the web link to book for interview?
alaafyn:

just international passport number
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emekaudeme: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hi Pals,
Please does anyone have an idea on when University of Kassel do send their admission letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gavrelino123:

They will respond to you shortly.....It's because of the SL you used....SL takes time to verify.
Send them a Mail on Monday morning or you can visit the Embassy..
...God will do it..
I'm very certain you will get your AM as soon as their verification is complete...
Do you have a previous B.S.C here in Nigeria?
sorry oo..what is the meaning of SL?..
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gavrelino123:

What level of Germany Language proficiency do you have..?
I have about a friend who just left for TU CLUSTAL,recently.....and 2 others another awaiting AM...

Please do you know how long it took that your friend who have travelled to get his/her visa after the interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gavrelino123:

They will respond to you shortly.....It's because of the SL you used....SL takes time to verify.
Send them a Mail on Monday morning or you can visit the Embassy..
...God will do it..
I'm very certain you will get your AM as soon as their verification is complete...
Do you have a previous B.S.C here in Nigeria?

NO dear
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Abeg, when you completed the registration, did you get any confirmation mail?
Nope.. I only got a confirmation from CAMPUSonline during registration on it.. that was all... nothing when i submitted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bamstar007:

Nope.. I only got a confirmation from CAMPUSonline during registration on it.. that was all... nothing when i submitted

Same here....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HillX(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Emekaudeme:
Hi Pals,
Please does anyone have an idea on when University of Kassel do send their admission letter?
If you applied for GPED May ending it is. Be on the loop for others.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gavrelino123: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ketu223:
sorry oo..what is the meaning of SL?.. Thanks
Sponsorship letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gavrelino123: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
aodiba:

I think the issue is the language course before studienkolleg... The question is, will the embassy grant Visa for language course?
I honestly do pray you get a positive feedback.

Shalom
They will grant her Visa bro......The problem here is that she's using SL which takes a very long time to verify.. ....She's not applying for Language Visa....
She's applying for a student visa with a conditional admission..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gavrelino123: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nuella45:

Please do you know how long it took that your friend who have travelled to get his/her visa after the interview.
About 6 weeks +........He Blocked his accout..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by evergreen9: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hey house some suggested that I could do this

Lol..you get admission into a Nigeria university(NOUN preferable), do 100l there and after second semester you process the transcript..

Is NOUN recognized by German institutions?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
evergreen9:

Yeah, people have gotten admission from NOUN
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gavrelino123:

They will grant her Visa bro......The problem here is that she's using SL which takes a very long time to verify.. ....She's not applying for Language Visa....
She's applying for a student visa with a conditional admission..

Exactly dear. I claim ur faith and wishes. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gavrelino123:
About 6 weeks +........He Blocked his accout..
Ok dear.Did he do the language in Nigeria.?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nuella45:

My prayers are with you @Nuella45. You have really tried. It must be really hard waiting like this but it would come out as a testimony surely !!!

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Philfit:

My prayers are with you @Nuella45. You have really tried. It must be really hard waiting like this but it would come out as a testimony surely !!!

Amen dear . Thanks you so much.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Eldeee:

Shebi the sister go cook better jollof rice for me when we get to Baden wurttemberg.... Lol

Here is the link to the document, use Google Chrome to open it as it has the ability to translate the German contents. You will see a PDF link up. Download it using the chrome browser for translation.

www.landesrecht-bw.de/jportal/?quelle=jlink&query=HSchulGebG+BW&psml=bsbawueprod.psml&max=true&aiz=true

Starred
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Annestacia: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
alaafyn:

sent

Replied please check as soon as you can unless you already got a date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Annestacia: 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
evergreen9:

Yes and I am a graduate of NOUN with masters admission from a German University.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by FredUmar: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
Pls my people..I uploaded a wrong motivation letter to uniassist,( motivation letter I used to apply for another school last summer) and I submitted the application electronically, I later found out and cancelled it, but is already showing that I have submitted initially...is there a way to correct this pls?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
I posted yesterday seeking help on visa appointment but I couldn't get help. So I made a quick search online and here is what I found.
German appointments are updated at 12am German time (11pm naija right now). At 12:15am German time, canceled date are reviewed and updated.
To confirm this, I was online from 10.55 to 11pm, June was added to the appointment month at 11pm but no date was confirmed. I waited till 11:14 and I tried again, by 11.16, I got appointment date (may), which I presumed was a canceled appointment (the appointment available as of yesterday was 31st May).
So guys, if you can't book at 11pm, try again at 11.15pm.
Cheers mates

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Annestacia:

Yes and I am a graduate of NOUN with masters admission from a German University.

Thank you for your email
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
Annestacia:

Replied please check as soon as you can unless you already got a date.
I replied. Got a date though, thanks mate

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Annestacia: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Annestacia: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
FredUmar:
Pls my people..I uploaded a wrong motivation letter to uniassist,( motivation letter I used to apply for another school last summer) and I submitted the application electronically, I later found out and cancelled it, but is already showing that I have submitted initially...is there a way to correct this pls?

go to "upload and manage files" click on it then you can delete the motivation letter and upload the right one. Your application can be deleted and a new one created.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Annestacia: 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
alaafyn:

I replied. Got a date though, thanks mate

Congrats!! You're welcome.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2019
Gavrelino123:

Sponsorship letter
thanks brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 1:14am On Apr 27, 2019
Lovely people please I have a question, after getting a visa, can one change to a different university apart from the one which he did visa interview for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.