Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (590141 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Saswuatch: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
FredUmar:
Pls my people..I uploaded a wrong motivation letter to uniassist,( motivation letter I used to apply for another school last summer) and I submitted the application electronically, I later found out and cancelled it, but is already showing that I have submitted initially...is there a way to correct this pls?

If you haven't paid/ Processing hasn't started yet. Simply withdraw the application and create a new one.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Philfit:

Yeah thanks, I know about that. It’s the fact that June just came out and Someone has to be waiting till 10/11 to book a date is what I don’t understand. Why aren’t there dates available now for June

The blame should not be on the embassy...
There are always a particular number of spaces alocated for a day and when it comes up at 11:00pm people book it till its runs out....you are not the only one booking ooo that why it goes up fast.

Another thing because booking is free of charge it will be a bad idea for the embassy to leave all the spaces in a month available, this will to a long extent attract more misuse of the booking platform than what we are already withnessing(by people booking dates b4 admission comes out)....the only way this can be sovled is if we are meant to pay visa fee before we can book for interview like that of US embassy and if they do that we all will not be happy.

So let’s appreciate them atleast we dont have to pay before we can book for interview.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yamen21(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wow. I refreshed that page till about 11:15pm before i logged out

congrats
alaafyn:
I posted yesterday seeking help on visa appointment but I couldn't get help. So I made a quick search online and here is what I found.
German appointments are updated at 12am German time (11pm naija right now). At 12:15am German time, canceled date are reviewed and updated.
To confirm this, I was online from 10.55 to 11pm, June was added to the appointment month at 11pm but no date was confirmed. I waited till 11:14 and I tried again, by 11.16, I got appointment date (may), which I presumed was a canceled appointment (the appointment available as of yesterday was 31st May).
So guys, if you can't book at 11pm, try again at 11.15pm.
Cheers mates

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Wealth1199: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
FredUmar:
Pls my people..I uploaded a wrong motivation letter to uniassist,( motivation letter I used to apply for another school last summer) and I submitted the application electronically, I later found out and cancelled it, but is already showing that I have submitted initially...is there a way to correct this pls?

If you've already paid and processing has started contact uniassist through the contact form on your uniassist page ASAP. Inform them about what happened and attach the actual motivation letter you want to use to the contact form. Also scan and upload the motivation letter and attach it to the application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by FredUmar: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wealth1199:

If you've already paid and processing has started contact uniassist through the contact form on your uniassist page ASAP. Inform them about what happened and attach the actual motivation letter you want to use to the contact form. Also scan and upload the motivation letter and attach it to the application.

I haven't paid...I just sent it and noticed the mistake
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
hadassaheke:

Getting a job that pays that amount is possible, especially during the holidays. Get here first and you'll find out about tax and the rest.

As for job sites and registrations, there are some sites and in some cases, you only need to send an email but you also need a German address. I'll advise you take it one step at a time because even if you register now, you won't be able to work until you arrive here and also get your work permit, address and residence permit.

And yes, it is cheaper to get a house in Freising and in Garching since our semester tickets covers them, but you'll have to decide if the long travel distance (between 30 to 40 minutes or thereabout) would be an issue for you or not. Like I said earlier, one step at a time.
Alright dear. Thanks a lot for all the information. I sincerely appreciate. Looking forward to coming to Munich cheesy.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
it is well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
aduku1:

The blame should not be on the embassy...
There are always a particular number of spaces alocated for a day and when it comes up at 11:00pm people book it till its runs out....you are not the only one booking ooo that why it goes up fast.

Another thing because booking is free of charge it will be a bad idea for the embassy to leave all the spaces in a month available, this will to a long extent attract more misuse of the booking platform than what we are already withnessing(by people booking dates b4 admission comes out)....the only way this can be sovled is if we are meant to pay visa fee before we can book for interview like that of US embassy and if they do that we all will not be happy.

So let’s appreciate them atleast we dont have to pay before we can book for interview.
Okay you have a point. I appreciate
There’s still a problem tho, and it’s coming from us. I don’t think there are as much people who have applied to schools and are expecting Admission letter than there are available dates given by the embassy. People are booking this thing anyhow. It can be an Agency or Agencies for all you know or different individuals because if you take a look at Ghana for example, you can check now and get an interview for tomorrow morning.
The embassy is also releasing their dates daily
And they have as much prospective students from Ghana as you have from Nigeria
So why’s theirs different?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Obvics28:
Good morning great people. I have been following this thread for quite a while and I have learnt so much from everyone through our selflessness on this great forum. God bless us all.
I really need help with booking an appointment at the embassy. I have tried a series of approaches suggested on the thread which includes sending email with my documents to the embassy, waking up at night with the hope of getting a date but all have been futile. Everytime I refresh the appointment booking page, I only see
The month but no dates underneath no matter how hard I try , refresh or reload. I really need to get this appointment booked as soon as possible so as to avoid stories that touches the heart as I have learnt that the visa processing time is long enough to make one suffer premature HBP grin grin grin. I got an AL for Msc SIA at Goettingen University this April to enrol not later than September 15. I would like to connect with others who got the same AL so we could help each other, share ideas, and be a guide to others on the platform too. So please I need suggestions and ideas as time dey run very very fast. Thank to everyone

I guess you saw my post and I received your email too. I was doing that for a week until I finally got appointment yesterday. I'll recommend you use Google Chrome auto fill extension (you can download external too) on a laptop. Get to the page by 10.57pm or 11.13pm and start reloading, usually new dates are available at 11.01 or 11.16pm. You will only need to type the captcha when you get the appointment date and It will be preferable if you use a 4G network to make it faster.

What you need is just your email, name and passport number. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Philfit:

There’s still a problem tho, and it’s coming from us. I don’t think there are as much people who have applied to schools and are expecting Admission letter than there are available dates given by the embassy. People are booking this thing anyhow. It can be an Agency or Agencies for all you know or different individuals because if you take a look at Ghana for example, you can check now and get an interview for tomorrow morning.

It's our problem, some agents/individuals are actually booking ahead and selling I guess. I wasnt able to book for 24/may when it was released. But just yesterday, the same day was available and I booked. The problem is the excessive nature of Nigeria. It's known everywhere that new dates are released by 12am German time
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Philfit:

This is not possible sir.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Philfit:

Nigerians are always funny and yes agencies do book especially those touts u see at the embassy!!! That why when u meet them for a date they always have, selling them at outrageous prices...
Corruption has eaten up almost everyone of us in nigeria
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
honourableseyi:

I will advise you to be fast about this school and also apply to other related courses. Your chances of getting the admission is high due to the fact that they received not so much applications because of fees and application processes. The application processes is in two ways. You will need to first apply to Konstanz in BW and send your certified documents to them for verification, the result of this verification will be sent back to you in hard copy form(you will not get the soft copy). This result is what you will use to now apply to Ulm within the application timeline. Shalom
I got it all wrong oooo. I applied to Hochschule then print application attached with hard copy sent to ULM. I didn't know I have to apply to Konstanz angry Please I will pm you cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hi guys. I’m trying to make payment on uniassist. Can I use Nigeria banks ATM card. If yes which one do they accept. Urgent please. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pls is it possible to book appointment date at the embassy without admission letter? Cos I saw comment on people booking without admissions
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mein!!!! It's been along time here,i wish all prospective applicants success on their journey to Deutschland, the stress really worth it, never give up!!!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oky guys. I just paid on uniassist€75. My application status has changed to paid. But I still don’t know wheee to find my payment reciept. I need to mail it to them together with the rest of the documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Princezd1:
Pls is it possible to book appointment date at the embassy without admission letter? Cos I saw comment on people booking without admissions
Yes, it's possible but not advisable. Because u ll only hoard date while our brothers with admission might not get a date.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bamstar007:

Nope.. I only got a confirmation from CAMPUSonline during registration on it.. that was all... nothing when i submitted

Bro, please do you have any other school on your list that doesn't require Uni-assist?. I done exhaust mine.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
honourableseyi:

Go to the school website and apply as many courses as you want; only this VPD is enough for all the courses. You will have to print the application confirmation and send it to them as a simple copy. The vpd cam also be sent to them later by Email. The school has very high acceptance rate but the resumption deadline of Nov. 14th can not be extended in any way. Best of luck and shalom.

Thanks man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndaife: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
HillX:

Eyaa sorry if am right you used the state high court, which is clearly a wrong number for this purpose.

Really? pls which court can I use then aside state High court
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
iblion:
Oky guys. I just paid on uniassist€75. My application status has changed to paid. But I still don’t know wheee to find my payment reciept. I need to mail it to them together with the rest of the documents.

They'll send you an acknowledgement letter to your email exactly 24 hours after you noticed that PAID in your UniAssist profile

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
MissNK:
Good morning house. Please who knows wether HWR Berlin defers admission. Pls I’m asking in advance.

If the intended program is offered in WS and SS, then there is a likelihood to differ admission. Bit if such program is offered ones in a year, then I doubt if it can be deferred.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Bro, please do you have any other school on your list that doesn't require Uni-assist?. I done exhaust mine.
FAU- climate and environmental sciences
Uni kiel.- environmental management
Uni bremen. Physical geography

What are the schools on your list
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bamstar007:

FAU- climate and environmental sciences
Uni kiel.- environmental management
Uni bremen. Physical geography

What are the schools on your list

Geoinformatics-munster
Ecosystem services -TUD
Unibremen -Physical Geography
Unibayreuth -Environmental geography

I no get English certificate, so I avoided FAU. Let me check out that Kiel. Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Basalt(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Why has none of the 7 schools I applied given me admission?

I need this admission fast so that I will use the admission letter to meet my relatives and friends for block account completion.
I need to book appointment by latest June so that I nogo hear stories say my AM no arrive before the deadline of enrolment of my course

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chrisomila: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Good evening everyone can I use one vpd from uni assist to apply to different universities?
I need more schools to apply for bachelor that are not under uni assist in Germany.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gavrelino123:
Yes,But just on the average level,He stopped @ A2.. The other one stopped @ A1..
I dont know if that is the reason I am been delayed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrydogged07: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Highbeeyajibola:
Mein!!!! It's been along time here,i wish all prospective applicants success on their journey to Deutschland, the stress really worth it, never give up!!!!!!

Please which school are studying in Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
ajeleseujn:

If the intended program is offered in WS and SS, then there is a likelihood to differ admission. Bit if such program is offered ones in a year, then I doubt if it can be deferred.

Ok. Tnx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pls where can I get my notary public in ibadan ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.