Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593629 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2019
DonnyE:
Please just a quick question, I intend to apply for a master's program in Electrical Engineering, free tuition hopefully, firstly, is IELTS a must? And secondly, how much is needed in Naira in my block account?
IELTS is not a must "if" you find schools that will accept proficiency letter from you.

You'll need approximately 3.7 million for your blocked account.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
No problem bro.. I have applied to a few sha.
Best of luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Fabcol:
If they have all the certified documents for the school application already...and the form has no provision for signing... Then no need sending the form..the online application is sufficient

Gbam , a word from the wise man
Why should I send when no where to sign?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
DonnyE:
Please just a quick question, I intend to apply for a master's program in Electrical Engineering, free tuition hopefully, firstly, is IELTS a must? And secondly, how much is needed in Naira in my block account?

Try going thru this thread... You will get much more information
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DonnyE(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fabcol:
Read previous parts.. Obviously u need it
Very few school accepts letter of English language proficiency from your university(you know if a school accepts this by sending them a mail)... So ielts would give you more school options

Approximately 3.6million

Okay, thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DonnyE(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
Deustchemann:

IELTS is not a must "if" you find schools that will accept proficiency letter from you.

You'll need approximately 3.7 million for your blocked account.
Thanks man, again by November this year I will be done with my master's program here in Nigeria, so I am also looking out for funded PhD programs as well. Is it possible to get list of schools that have accepted proficiency letter in English in the past?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chrisomila: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
Milkbooster:

Spoke with DIT international Applicant Cousellor
she said, i dont need to send the document
so what will make me to waste 18k
however i rather use 1.5K to send it when i know application closes July 15
if Nipost like make them swim go deliver my message

BUT FOR ANYONE SENDING DOCUMENT TO UNI ASSIST , ON FRIDAY 3RD OF MAY , KINDLY PM ME, AM SENDING VIA UPS
anyhow we must to reach this Germany grin
thanks bro
Please how did you apply through uni assist and is it undergraduate? I have English certificate from my HND school for English language certification.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by FredUmar: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pls who knows the application deadline for BTU Cottbus in MSc Environmental and resource management? Or who has applied to the school via uniassist...am trying to check their deadline but am not really getting it..I have also mailed the course coordinator, but no reply yet...

Pls someone experienced should help me check .. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olugbenga1234: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hello guys, good day, abeg pls I just received a mail from the embassy to submit my B1 certificate. Only problem is that I didn't pass the sprechen,and the deadline for submission is June 8. Which is before the next exam. Abeg what can I do. Pls anyone reply. Thanx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gcapable(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
July 15th
FredUmar:
Pls who knows the application deadline for BTU Cottbus in MSc Environmental and resource management? Or who has applied to the school via uniassist...am trying to check their deadline but am not really getting it..I have also mailed the course coordinator, but no reply yet...

Pls someone experienced should help me check .. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fabcol:
When u can read from part 4 and be an agent yourself

Fabcol.. am applying via uniassist and my school don't issue transcript to students except they send it direct.. does it means I have to send my official transcripts directly to uniassist?.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HillX(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
[quote author=heybaby12 post=77943194]This nipost matter Sha......
I think one is where you sending from and two maybe luck, but don't want to count that.

I find this Nipost people behaving like spirit � funny enough Sent a doc 2 wks back just got a confirmation now from uni-assist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by s3nn2x(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Deustchemann:

They'll mail you when they receive your documents

I submitted my application online via uniassist and paid the fees for the 2 schools about 3 weeks ago, forwarded my application via DHL and its website shows that it had been received last 2 weeks. Till now, I haven’t received a mail from Uniassist and my applications are still reading ‘submitted, yet to be processed’, on uniassist website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
It takes 4-6weeks...latest next week if not this week you would hear from them
They would definitely evaluate it so far u v paid and sent certified documents

s3nn2x:

I submitted my application online via uniassist and paid the fees for the 2 schools about 3 weeks ago, forwarded my application via DHL and its website shows that it had been received last 2 weeks. Till now, I haven’t received a mail from Uniassist and my applications are still reading ‘submitted, yet to be processed’, on uniassist website.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Y not send it to a company, institution or organisation you know someone in..pick it up, certify and send to uniassist... So u can use the transcript for other direct applications and enrollment when admitted...
No issues tho if u want your school to send it directly to uniassist.. So far its authenticated and sealed properly

Conqueror89:

Fabcol.. am applying via uniassist and my school don't issue transcript to students except they send it direct.. does it means I have to send my official transcripts directly to uniassist?.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
DonnyE:

Thanks man, again by November this year I will be done with my master's program here in Nigeria, so I am also looking out for funded PhD programs as well. Is it possible to get list of schools that have accepted proficiency letter in English in the past?
Baba mi, na PhD you wan do.

Enter daad, enter Google, enter Wikipedia
Send lots of mails to schools and see where your chances lie and what they want from you.

I'm confident you'll gather more than enough information.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
DonnyE:

when you apply for job in Nigeria, they will say minimum requirement is HND, but Msc and Professional courses is an Added advantages
which mean, even when you get school who dont need IELTS or TOEFL. Use your IELTS because it an added advantage over other applicant.
wisdom is profitable to direct

i did my toefl last 2 week, scored 70, but my wife score 7.5 for IELTS. all i know say make my children no resemble me for book aspect grin

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aphrikanna: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bloodeagle:

I can do everything for you.... Just pm me
Alright. PMing you rn
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Chrisomila:
Please how did you apply through uni assist and is it undergraduate? I have English certificate from my HND school for English language certification.

Am HND graduate too, yeye germany no go give us(HND) graduate admission for Msc grin
so am only focusing on Bsc gege , low key level grin

but if you are in Engineering line, kindly PM. we can apply to same school am applying to. i have 8 on my list now. but direct and uni assist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
The previous certified documents you sent to them will suffice. You don't need to send them another one.

3T:
Hello Guys,

Appears uni-assit no longer require signed application forms to be sent to them again (at least for some schools),
BU Weimar, TH Köln, OVG Magdeburg, Uni-Passau, HWR berlin, TU Dresden.

Made payments while i was waiting to send the documents they started processing the applications. I also noticed there were no sections to sign on the application forms.
Please do i still need to send the application letters to them ??

PS: I already uploaded scanned copies of the required documents, plus i already sent certified copies of my credentials earlier.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bujebudanu1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Milkbooster:

Spoke with DIT international Applicant Cousellor
she said, i dont need to send the document
so what will make me to waste 18k
however i rather use 1.5K to send it when i know application closes July 15
if Nipost like make them swim go deliver my message

BUT FOR ANYONE SENDING DOCUMENT TO UNI ASSIST , ON FRIDAY 3RD OF MAY , KINDLY PM ME, AM SENDING VIA UPS
anyhow we must to reach this Germany grin
thanks bro

Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2019

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fabcol:
Y not send it to a company, institution or organisation you know someone pick it up, certify and send to uniassist... So u can use the transcript for other direct applications and enrollment when admitted...
No issues tho if u want your school to send it directly to uniassist.. So far its authenticated and sealed properly

Ok bro. And thanks..I will weigh the options..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by FredUmar: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pls my good people...I applied through uniassist last year(November 2018) against summer this year...am now applying for another school this year winter..have filled the online application form and submitted electronically, about to pay the 75€...my question is do I need to send all those certified documents by post again or just the uniassist print out to the uniassist office again?

Pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sukercroatia9: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
gbemi028:
Hi ... I also got my admission letter this week .. pls contact me on gbemi028@yahoo.com let’s connect

Going to gottingen too. Have u gotten accommodation. Chat me on 08030955223
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Please this thread is not for pranks or jokes.. let’s stop posting memes pictures and attends to issues when needed.. postings such pictures doesn’t justify our response rather it will be enlongating the thread and cover the answers needed.. thanks and let’s be mature please..

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by amikable97: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ajibolaoi:
Good day my People, ,please who is in Gottingen or av friends there. I got admission into George-August University Gottengen(MSC sustainable International Agriculture) . Please i will like to know the life in that state and the possibility of getting job there.

Hello, I just sent a pm please can you reply so that we can discuss I intend applying George-August University Gottengen same department for winter next year na service still dey hold me, I would appreciate your reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.