Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (591486 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by francismob: 2:40pm On May 09, 2019
Thanks to everyone here. Hope to connect with DIT folks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2019
Ketu223:

my people does embassy accept opened waec and neco scratch card ,I have just use it once or I should buy new one.
Thanks

If you wanted to use it once, you should have bought from online platforms since their are visible like
https://www.vtpass.com/waec-result

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2019
mayorgbasky:
Dear Nairalander,

I just receive my VPD from uni-assist and i have upload it as required to all my application.

Please I want to know if my International Passport is still valid, I got my international passport Last year April, which is April, 2018 and is going to expire in April, 2023, I applied for Bsc. programme which is Approximately 4year programme, Please kindly educate me.
Regards.

Over valid self!!!! When it about to expire you can renew it in germany!!! So dont worry yourself!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2019
Congrats!!
francismob:

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 2:51pm On May 09, 2019
francismob:
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 2:53pm On May 09, 2019
francismob:
Come!!! I am not understanding oo, two admission in one school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by PstTobi: 2:54pm On May 09, 2019
What are we going to do pertaining to the new interview booking system now, am just weak and confused o, they know so many folks are planning to come this winter why all these naw. I just pray those that booked with "B" will now have problem o. Who can go to the embassy to make inquiry for us na
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 2:54pm On May 09, 2019
francismob:

Congrats man! We have a lot of folks who have applied to DIt! May God answer our prayers!
Did you apply with EPL?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 2:59pm On May 09, 2019
PstTobi:
What are we going to do pertaining to the new interview booking system now, am just weak and confused o, they know so many folks are planning to come this winter why all these naw. I just pray those that booked with "B" will now have problem o. Who can go to the embassy to make inquiry for us na

Oga sir, I had to read your post twice to understand your reason for panicking! Let us just wait for he embassy to get back to us! Do your own part and register sir!

I believe this system will be a lot more beneficial to us than the 11:59:30pm system!

Don’t create panic and confusion where there is none sir! smiley And to answer your question sir, there is nothing we can do!

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 3:00pm On May 09, 2019
alexdedon:

Come!!! I am not understanding oo, two admission in one school?

Yes o! DIT! grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by skecho: 3:05pm On May 09, 2019
Ketu223:
my people does embassy accept opened waec and neco scratch card ,I have just use it once or I should buy new one.
Thanks

they might not even collect it from you, I mean it be returned back to you after interview, but I think it is allowed sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 3:29pm On May 09, 2019
Anyone planning to send document to Uni-asst? So we can join to reduce cost. Am based in Port Harcourt and planing to send mine tomorow using UPS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by skecho: 3:29pm On May 09, 2019
Mbadike1:

TUHH people oya let's connect o..we are all in same school...mine is Chemical and Bioprocess....

Check your PM

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eaze66: 3:33pm On May 09, 2019
francismob:
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by FredUmar: 3:35pm On May 09, 2019
iPOD007:
No, it means it has been approved to be passed to the admission committee for checks.
Good news soon for you.

Pls mine is showing "Formal check " your application was Formal checked....pls what does it mean at the university of Bremen portal?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kevwe06(f): 3:38pm On May 09, 2019
My people, I don get AL from one of the universities I applied to ooo, now I want to open my fintiba account, and I want to be sure if I’m doing the right thing, in the first step,after putting your info on page 1/4, then page 2/4 is it my Nigeria address and contact am expected to use? Then page 3/4 I’m seeing US Tax stuffs, finally page 4/4 am I to tick every box? Please una when don do una own make una help me out. I need All the step by step procedures. Then the new visa booking system what link can I follow to see the categories and other infos. Big brothers and sisters in the house please make una help me out

Big thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2019
FredUmar:

Pls mine is showing "Formal check " your application was Formal checked....pls what does it mean at the university of Bremen portal?

Same. They have formally checked it and will give you feedback soon.
Note: that soon can be days, weeks or months.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HillX(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2019
FredUmar:

Have you recently checked it has changed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by PstTobi: 4:02pm On May 09, 2019
MidEastPrince:

Oga sir, I had to read your post twice to understand your reason for panicking! Let us just wait for he embassy to get back to us! Do your own part and register sir!

I believe this system will be a lot more beneficial to us than the 11:59:30pm system!

Don’t create panic and confusion where there is none sir! smiley And to answer your question sir, there is nothing we can do!
why should I create panic and confusion, what will I gain, some people are saying I should apply using group A some said B i was kinda confused, 1, are you saying I should apply through any of the groups, if yes pls which group should I apply through. 2, do you think the new system is better the former system
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by FredUmar: 4:06pm On May 09, 2019
HillX:

Have you recently checked it has changed.

Mine is still showing formal check...What is it meant to change to..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DavisBloom(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2019
francismob:
Congrats
Please What did u upload in the "secondary school leaving certificate" option?
WAEC cert or SSLC?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 4:41pm On May 09, 2019
Kevwe06:
My people, I don get AL from one of the universities I applied to ooo, now I want to open my fintiba account, and I want to be sure if I’m doing the right thing, in the first step,after putting your info on page 1/4, then page 2/4 is it my Nigeria address and contact am expected to use? Then page 3/4 I’m seeing US Tax stuffs, finally page 4/4 am I to tick every box? Please una when don do una own make una help me out. I need All the step by step procedures. Then the new visa booking system what link can I follow to see the categories and other infos. Big brothers and sisters in the house please make una help me out

Big thanks.
Firstly, Congratulations.
Attached a screenshot of the page,.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kevwe06(f): 4:48pm On May 09, 2019
badmus306:

The page with phone number and address is page 2/4
While the other one, is 3/4.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kevwe06(f): 4:51pm On May 09, 2019
badmus306:

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2019
Ketu223:
Thanks

Get a new one
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2019
Kevwe06:

Thank you
Good bro..
Weas d fourth page
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2019
PstTobi:

Bros, that is the right trend if you're applying without scholarship. All this over thinking is unnecessary
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vincechyme(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2019
Please guys I’d like to make a choice between FSU Jena and CAU Kiel .both courses are alike .what are the odds and merits of both cities..which them will be better in terms of opportunities and also the standard of living...help a brother[color=#006600][/color]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kevwe06(f): 5:08pm On May 09, 2019
badmus306:

Good bro..
Weas d fourth page

Lol, I’m not male o (bro)I’m a female ooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2019
PstTobi:

why should I create panic and confusion, what will I gain, some people are saying I should apply using group A some said B i was kinda confused, 1, are you saying I should apply through any of the groups, if yes pls which group should I apply through. 2, do you think the new system is better the former system

Bros, you are just creating unnecessary stress for yourself. The new booking system is the only access to have an interview with them. Also, the right category is B except you have a scholarship to apply via category A.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HillX(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2019
FredUmar:

Mine is still showing formal check...What is it meant to change to..
In progress if you are admitted or rejected if you are not taken.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2019
Kevwe06:

The page with phone number and address is page 2/4
While the other one, is 3/4.

Change the country code to +234

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.