Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (590852 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kevwe06(f): 7:39pm On May 14, 2019
MidEastPrince:

Thank you.

For the sake of the rush hour, Biko book Lagos now!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by amikable97: 7:45pm On May 14, 2019
Lamsyarts:
I'm in search of a scholarship to Germany that wouldn't require to write neither GRE and TOFEL/IELTS?
I need advice on this!
It's urgent

In my own opinion I would say you're in a way limiting yourself and the number of schools you can apply to. It's better to take the test either IELTS or TOEFL which ever you prefer, though some schools (the number of them are reducing) accept English Proficiency letter they may later require you to upload a test score so what's the need going round and round. If you're are in a hurry and want to meet up with 2019 winter you can take the test this month and get the result by June the result comes out ±13 days

In all Oga take the test to increase the number of schools you can apply to

This is just my view. Anyone can still contribute

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by djlaqua91(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2019
Fabcol:
Yea the friend can..must not be a relative...just be able to convince your VO you two are very close

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 3T: 7:56pm On May 14, 2019
Got admission to TU Kaiserslautern for Msc Computer science earlier today... anyone here also got admission there ??

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by kodas: 8:03pm On May 14, 2019
3T:
Got admission to TU Kaiserslautern for Msc Computer science earlier today... anyone here also got admission there ??
congrats man. I applied to the school too. Waiting for AL microbial and plant biotechnology
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Raheembisi: 8:05pm On May 14, 2019
Onaco:

Yes dear, this is from FSU Jena.

Thank you for the info. What course were you admitted into?
Microbiology
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 8:09pm On May 14, 2019
3T:
Congratulations bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2019
3T:

Congratulations to you.
Nice to know Kaiserslautern has started giving admission.
I applied to Automation and Control and still waiting for their decision.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by kodas: 8:15pm On May 14, 2019
Hello gurus in the house. Pls who is sending documents to any of these schools pls let's reason together and cut cost. And which of these schools accepts ENGLISH PROFICIENCY LETTER.
TU MUNCHEN,
JMU WURZBURG,
UNIVERSITY OF FREIBURG,
HTW BERLIN,
RHINE WAAL UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES, BRANDENBURG UNIVERSITY OF TECH- CONTTBUS SEFTENBURG,
UNIVERSITY OF POSTDAM
FREIE UNIVERSITY OF BERLIN,
UNIVERSITY OF OLDENBURG,
TU DRESDEN,
JUSTUS LIEBIG UNIVERSITY GIESSEN,
FAU,
UNIVERSITY OF LUEBECK.
KINDLY CONTACT ME ON 07032032161. THANKS

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by kodas: 8:18pm On May 14, 2019
Raheembisi:

Microbiology
could you kindly chat me up on 07032032161. I applied to the same department. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pefuele(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2019
3T:

Is this not the school asking for €50 application fee?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 8:27pm On May 14, 2019
Uncle, without GRE and/or IELTS/TOEFL, how you wan take get scholarship?
Anyways, check daad. Note that most of the scholarships there require proficiency in German at least B1. I stand to be corrected.

Lamsyarts:
I'm in search of a scholarship to Germany that wouldn't require to write neither GRE and TOFEL/IELTS?
I need advice on this!
It's urgent
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 3T: 8:30pm On May 14, 2019
Pefuele:

Is this not the school asking for €50 application fee?

Yea

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Onaco: 8:35pm On May 14, 2019
Raheembisi:

Microbiology

Gut. Same course I was offered.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ejighikepat(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2019
iPOD007:

Congratulations to you.
Nice to know Kaiserslautern has started giving admission.
I applied to Automation and Control and still waiting for their decision.

I also applied for Automation and Control Engineering
I spoke with the ISGS lady on phone durring the early hours of the day regarding my current status and she requested for my application number. I called out the number while on phone with her and then she replied that My name is ...Xyz that I'm from Nigeria oh! they have received my application, by the end of the month (May) the Department will reply me on their decision

That was the end of our conversation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ejighikepat(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2019
Can someone booked for an appointment using his VPD?

Pls lets respond if we can make progress in finding out directly from the Embassy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 9:05pm On May 14, 2019
My dear wonderful people of this forum. I just received my first admission from University of Hamburg. I give all glory to God Almighty.

Thank you all for taking out time from your busy schedule to answer queries 247. May God bless you all.

One down, many more to follow.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 14, 2019
vivianobas:
My dear wonderful people of this forum. I just received my first admission from University of Hamburg. I give all glory to God Almighty.

Thank you all for taking out time from your busy schedule to answer queries 247. May God bless you all.

Congrats

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2019
You actually can't
Nigeria don't do student applicant Visa.. Just student visa
But you could try calling or mailing them tho..there contact details is on the website
I assume you mean going for appointment with vpd cause you don't need present admission proof to book visa appointment

ejighikepat:
Can someone booked for an appointment using his VDP?

Pls lets respond if we can make progress in finding out directly from the Embassy

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2019
Congrats!!
vivianobas:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 14, 2019
3T:

Congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 9:11pm On May 14, 2019
X36DD:

I can’t remember when but it was the morning they changed the booking system. B List. Enrollment date is October 1st

Pls I want to confirm some isuess from you
Which booking system did use and secondly which grade did you graduate with from school and when did you book for the appointment I will appreciate if you reply my message thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 9:14pm On May 14, 2019
tobiy3k:
I just got an interview date

Which booking system did use and secondly which grade did you graduate with from school and when did you book for the appointment I will appreciate if you reply my message thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stateboy8080(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2019
Hi,I applied to Bayreuth as well over 1 month ago. History and economics. I wrote them and they said they are still on it. How long was your application b4 the Skype interview? I sent you pm.
Fabcol:
Success man!.. I don prepare your congratulation text keep..for Bayreuth to invite you for interview..admission letter sure if interview go well
My skype Interview with them for history and economics MSC admission notice dropped few hrs after the interview..

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ejighikepat(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2019
Fabcol:
You actually can't
Nigeria don't do student applicant Visa.. Just student visa
But you could try calling or mailing them tho..there contact details is on the website
I assume you mean going for appointment with vpd cause you don't need present admission proof to book visa appointment

Ok

Yea VPD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 9:18pm On May 14, 2019
Congratulations!

vivianobas:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 14, 2019
Mbe89:

For everyone wanting a screenshot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OdiEma(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2019
Abuja people that want to send documents, pls holla at me. You will just contribute little as i will be paying the bulk of the amount. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stephots10: 9:58pm On May 14, 2019
Kenechill:

Oh wow that's serious.
Well I got admission in TUM already so I'm not really putting my mind on lmu anymore.
But I guess we'll sha see in Munich cheesy

I also got admission to TUM too bro. Course: Mathematical Finance & Actuarial Science. What course is yours??

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pecky2222: 10:15pm On May 14, 2019
Kenechill:

Oh wow that's serious.
Well I got admission in TUM already so I'm not really putting my mind on lmu anymore.
But I guess we'll sha see in Munich cheesy

Which course did tum give u admission on
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:33pm On May 14, 2019
chimax1:
Dude abeg when did they send you the initial mail to send Skype ID and email details. Received a mail from them to send Skype details since may7. I did immediately and no update since then. I applied to msc biofabrication.
I think each course will have its respective timeline.
I got the invite last week Friday and I entered the booking system, I booked for 11a.m today
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2019
I applied Dec 6.. Got the mail for a Skype interview march 19..did the interview march 25...admission dropped same day

stateboy8080:
Hi,I applied to Bayreuth as well over 1 month ago. History and economics. I wrote them and they said they are still on it. How long was your application b4 the Skype interview? I sent you pm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.