Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (589949 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 7:48am On May 15, 2019
legionnaire:

Go to their office and confirm from them. But why pay 18,500 to UPS when DHL actually goes for 17,800 using the student discount package?

Bros, DHL told me if they are to give me discount, that i must be sending, with a school address to another school.. That was why I settled for UPS..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obi4eze(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2019
Kamps:

"Pay Now " dey tell me i have to pay 39 Euros to complete the delivery
That is too much. After paying 18,500. I was given a 16% discount when I sent mine last week.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kingfrey(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2019
waledora:
Apply to TU Chemnitz, they accept English Proficiency Letter moreover I'm schooling there.

hello... Please after applying will I send the application form and my documents to school or uni assist address..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 7:59am On May 15, 2019
Timmie083:
Thanks Badmus, now to book an appointment I fulfill the part of graduating with a second class upper in my bsc and have my English proficiency test result, what category do I fall? Cos wen I tried to fill for A it required to fill that I’m on scholarship and that I reside in Abuja.
1. I’m not on scholarship Nd I don’t reside in Abuja.
Please help

You fall under category B sir!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thatitan234(m): 8:00am On May 15, 2019
Good morning guys, any one shipping documents to TU Dresden by next week??
Pls send a PM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thatitan234(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2019
MidEastPrince:

Or 12,100 using TNT!

Pls which location can I get this done in Lagos??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by henriq2: 8:24am On May 15, 2019
nevilbot:
Good day everyone. Any new update on appointment for visa interview? Have the embassy started issuing new dates to winter students?

This Man, longest time. How far with A tale of two countries.

I hope you are through with your program.
You and Eke40Seven just showed up in same.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OdiEma(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2019
legionnaire:

Is it UNIASSIST, When are you sending?

Are you sending to Uni Assist... Sending today hopefully
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2019
OdiEma:

I'll be sending next week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by henriq2: 8:28am On May 15, 2019
RomeoSierra:

Thank you AgentONE.
I've already sent an email with the new admission letter for winter semester and there was no response frim them confirming receipt of email.

I had a client with same issue and it ended well. If it's same school, then you are good. But you will wait
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by pringles212(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2019
Thatitan234:
Good morning guys, any one shipping documents to TU Dresden by next week??
Pls send a PM.

I am sending to Dresden this week. Are you in Lagos?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 8:37am On May 15, 2019
Thatitan234:

Pls which location can I get this done in Lagos??

Any Fedex or DHL location! Not so sure which now! So kindly confirm please!

But it is available in all locations!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 8:42am On May 15, 2019
obi4eze:

That is too much. After paying 18,500. I was given a 16% discount when I sent mine last week.

I don't even know what to say about this again... And the documents contains Trier application, i have no choice for now. It won't repeat itself again. UPS na FK on my side be that

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 9:05am On May 15, 2019
It's been said many times if you don't have a scholarship or good B1/B2 certificate, you fall under category B!!!

Timmie083:
Thanks Badmus, now to book an appointment I fulfill the part of graduating with a second class upper in my bsc and have my English proficiency test result, what category do I fall? Cos wen I tried to fill for A it required to fill that I’m on scholarship and that I reside in Abuja.
1. I’m not on scholarship Nd I don’t reside in Abuja.
Please help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chinkichun: 9:22am On May 15, 2019
Good morning and congratulations.

What course did you apply for and when is your enrollment deadline.

I applied for economics (Msc) there.. still waiting on them. Tentative admission notification date for Economics is June 6th. Other courses is May 15th from the mail they sent.

vivianobas:
My dear wonderful people of this forum. I just received my first admission from University of Hamburg. I give all glory to God Almighty.

Thank you all for taking out time from your busy schedule to answer queries 247. May God bless you all.

One down, many more to follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oke48(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2019
kosky:
Hello everyone. Please I need some guidance.

I have been offered a DAAD scholarship for my PhD in Germany. However, DAAD registered me for a 4 month language course to undertake prior to starting my program. Now I'm confused on what visa to apply for. Language course or PhD. It's all so confusing.

I sent you a PM. Have some important info.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 9:32am On May 15, 2019
obi4eze:

I used UPS last week from PHC and paid about 14,700. they have 20% discount
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 9:35am On May 15, 2019
Kingfrey:
hello... Please after applying will I send the application form and my documents to school or uni assist address..

Yes Sir, in as much as the university admission pass through uni-assisst, you have to send the certified copies of your documents to uni-assist before the application deadline.
Also check with the university if you have to send another set of those document to them too(doubt). Except during enrolment
Study their application procedures well and mail them where need be too.
I hope this this help...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2019
kenny2go:
Hello guys, good day y'all.

I noticed the change in booking appointment online as i tried to book an appointment last Friday. I reside in Lagos, I've gotten my AL from UDE, Essen Campus. But when i tried to fill the form online, i was only seeing *i life in Abuja................* guys, what should i do now please. I'm A resident of Lagos and i also fall under category A since i applied for MSc program and i am a second class upper student. What should be my next line of action? Is it compulsory that I'll have to do my interview in Abuja?

Please help a brother

Enrollment in my campus starts from September 1 - 31 October

I will suggest you go through their site thoroughly, read every detail very very well.

Meanwhile, since you are a residence of Lagos, definitely you will have to book via Lagos consulate website . Also, you do not fall under category A sir, you belong to category B. This category issue has been discussed here, do check previous pages for more clarity.

God's speed bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2019
Good morning house.

I just got notification for admission at Sudwestfalen.

Systems engineering and engineering management.

Anyone got same?

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 9:43am On May 15, 2019
chinkichun:
Good morning and congratulations.

What course did you apply for and when is your enrollment deadline.

I applied for economics (Msc) there.. still waiting on them. Tentative admission notification date for Economics is June 6th. Other courses is May 15th from the mail they sent.

I applied for International Business and Sustainability
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 9:44am On May 15, 2019
OdiEma:

Are you sending to uni-assist? and where is your location if we can join.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 9:45am On May 15, 2019
legionnaire:

I'll be sending next week

where is your position if we can send together. am based in PH
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gentyholar: 9:46am On May 15, 2019
iPOD007:
Good morning house.

Anyone got same?

Congrats bro. I like the school Sha but Uniassist said faulty on mine, no Teofl submitted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OdiEma(m): 9:47am On May 15, 2019
Tommynaku:

Are you sending to uni-assist? and where is your location if we can join.

Location is Abuja
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2019
iPOD007:
Good morning house.

Anyone got same?
Congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Clara2244(f): 10:19am On May 15, 2019
Goodmorning guys, for people that wishes to send their documents to Germany at a minimized cost you can try Aramax. They are quite affordable and and efficient because i used them, my document got to Uni assist in 3 days and I paid 8k.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SouthHomieMob: 10:31am On May 15, 2019
Anyone knows if one must pay DIT fee within 14 days of the receival of the AL.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2019
UbiPetrus:
Which Nigerian University fixes result issues in one hour?
DELSU
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Shogun200: 10:42am On May 15, 2019
Good morning house, I have applied for a masters program in FAU in germany and gottigen, it requires me to send the documents to them for further evaluation. I don't have that much money. I need on how I can send my documents. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:43am On May 15, 2019
SouthHomieMob:
Anyone knows if one must pay DIT fee within 14 days of the receival of the AL.

Yes I paid mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2019
Fabcol:
Success man!.. I don prepare your congratulation text keep..for Bayreuth to invite you for interview..admission letter sure if interview go well
My skype Interview with them for history and economics MSC admission notice dropped few hrs after the interview..

baba, how was the interview? Reply your mail�

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.