Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,667 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (590926 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mayorgbasky(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2019
Dear Experience Nairalander,

What happen to Laminated document, Are this document allow at the embassy and for registration in the german university... Do we have anyone in the house with this experience

Kindly enlight me....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emiabideen(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2019
I need someone in Germany who can help my make payment to uniassist for WiSe 2019. If you have a contact pls DM me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 1:18pm On May 17, 2019
emiabideen:
I need someone in Germany who can help my make payment to uniassist for WiSe 2019. If you have a contact pls DM me.

But you know you can use your ATM card right ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gbp2020: 1:27pm On May 17, 2019
26k but make sure you ask them for student discount it's 17,800

Richmondoau:
Who know DHL price for documents to Germany from Akure.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 1:30pm On May 17, 2019
My dear wonderful E-family, Please I am finding it difficult to access my Fintiba Account opening documents as it has refused to download.

Please what can i do to be able to download the document.

Abeg biko help a sister.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2019
vivianobas:
My dear wonderful E-family, Please I am finding it difficult to access my Fintiba Account opening documents as it has refused to download.

Please what can i do to be able to download the document.

Abeg biko help a sister.
Did you use the mobile app or website?
Because, I know the mobile app download automatically when you select the documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kryptomeniac: 2:05pm On May 17, 2019
Good day everyone, I want to confirm from those who have tried or have idea about block account opening at the embassy. I have a finitiba account already, but for some personal reasons, I will like to open and fund a new Deutsche Bank BA. I have gone through the documents required but I am not yet clear on this *evidence of the source of your funds*. Must the source of funds (probably my naija account statement) reflect the exact €8640/equivalent in naira of the expected BA sum? Or can I go with my bank statement showing any reasonable amount, with the hope of completely funding my BA to the expected €8640 total amount as time goes on after opening the BA
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emiabideen(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2019
No. Which type of card and for which bank pls?
iblion:

But you know you can use your ATM card right ?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ohraykon: 2:16pm On May 17, 2019
Kryptomeniac:
Good day everyone, I want to confirm from those who have tried or have idea about block account opening at the embassy. I have a finitiba account already, but for some personal reasons, I will like to open and fund a new Deutsche Bank BA. I have gone through the documents required but I am not yet clear on this *evidence of the source of your funds*. Must the source of funds (probably my naija account statement) reflect the exact €8640/equivalent in naira of the expected BA sum? Or can I go with my bank statement showing any reasonable amount, with the hope of completely funding my BA to the expected €8640 total amount as time goes on after opening the BA
u wan use ur hand buy market from ur village people DB of all banks dem get issues o bros face ur fintiba o!!!

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ejighikepat(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2019
ejighikepat:

What kind of address pls. Is it your resident address or state of Origin?

Also kindly send a link to this.

"please note that the embassy in abuja is only attending to customers residing in one of the following state: adamawa, bauchi, benue, borno, ebonyi, federal capital territory fct, gombe, jigawa, kaduna"

Thanks

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olanrewaju92(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2019
johniwueke:
Hello fam. I have an urgent enquiry. Must a sponsorship letter be original for it to be accepted at the embassy. I have my scanned copies and the original is on courier may not arrive before my interview. Will i be denied. Or can i explain to them.

Scanned copy are accepted and u send original to them on d arrival of d hard copy through DHL or u can hand it in at d gate. I did same so no fears

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 2:33pm On May 17, 2019
I'm wondering what are the 'Personal reasons' that will make you go for deutsche bank, Deutsche bank get plentyyyyyyy wahala ooo!! If you go on YouTube, you'll see videos of Indian students in Germany complaining about that bank. My advice: stick to Fintiba.

Kryptomeniac:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Alore: 2:35pm On May 17, 2019
mayorgbasky:

What happen to Laminated document, Are this document allow at the embassy and for registration in the german university... Do we have anyone in the house with this experience

Kindly enlight me....

I don't think the Embassy has any issue with clear and neat laminated documents. Some of my documents were laminated and they were accepted without any complaint.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by naijaobi(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2019
sassy92:
I'm wondering what are the 'Personal reasons' that will make you go for deutsche bank, Deutsche bank get plentyyyyyyy wahala ooo!! If you go on YouTube, you'll see videos of Indian students in Germany complaining about that bank. My advice: stick to Fintiba.

Stop giving wrong info madam.. Deutsche bank is one of the best if not the best bank for students in Germany.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by naijaobi(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2019
Kryptomeniac:
Evidence of the source.. How did u fund the account?? You have a business?? Parents support?? abi na yahoo? shocked

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2019
sassy92:
Open a block account. Take the opening confirmation form for your interview. After your interview, once your SL arrives, forward it to the embassy

Thanks sassy, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2019
badmus306:
Follow Sassy92 advice.
Thanks, I'll do accordingly
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 2:54pm On May 17, 2019
Kryptomeniac:
I had answered a question like this.
I don't know your personal reasons but DB is very slow(from nigeria becaouse of the process) and can frustrate you. You can go ahead with your fintiba (mind you fintiba is just an escrow not a main bank) when you get here you can then open an account with DB.
I hope I have tried to answer your question
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 2:55pm On May 17, 2019
I never said the bank was bad ooo, I said there are videos on Youtube of students complaining about the bank.

naijaobi:

Stop giving wrong info madam.. Deutsche bank is one of the best if not the best bank for students in Germany.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2019
Deustchemann:
Good morning Fam.
I had a Skype interview this morning for Global Change Ecology at University of Bayreuth.
My interviewer was a Prof, can't remember his name.

He asked questions from basic knowledge of ecology, Global warming, To environmental policies, Social and economic impacts of global change, What is biodiversity, Policies made by Nigerian government on global change. He also asked about atmospheric chemistry and its relation to ecosystem.

I observed that he uses statements /facts/words that I say from a previous question to frame the next question. So be prepared to further defend whatever you say.

Meanwhile, village people almost got me.
I didn't notice that part of the mail that said 11:00 CEST, My mind was on 11am Nigerian time.. Only for him to message me by 10am when I was still digesting facts. Had to quickly clear table and get set.

He said result of the interview will be communicated in a few days. But didn't state when admission letter will be issued. Although their website says July.

Guy how va? My friend followed your transcript yesterday and AL dropped into his email today. Thanks a bunch.. How's yours?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by naijaobi(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2019
sassy92:
I never said the bank was bad ooo, I said there are videos on Youtube of students complaining about the bank.

okay ma.. I was wondering cos of this statement i highlighted. That aside, Indian students too get wahala to even start with. shocked

sassy92:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ejighikepat(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
What kind of address are they referring to. Is it your temporary resident address or permanent address/state of Origin

Please kindly avail me the link to this info on www.nigeria.diplo.de

2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2019
Kryptomeniac:

E be like say you want forfeit your German Waka this year abi. You want use your hand invite una village people for your matter. Go ahead if that is your case, but don't come here crying to us.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ejighikepat(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2019
ejighikepat:

What kind of address are they referring to. Is it your temporary resident address or permanent address/state of Origin

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2019
emiabideen:
No. Which type of card and for which bank pls?

Your ATM card, preferably the ones with Visa or MasterCard eg zenith, GTB etc . There's a comment by dukeokafor on page 157 I guess where he took his time to explain how best you can get it done in no distant time.

Alternatively you can click on this link
https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/156#77500866

Make sure say you buy one chilled bottle of beer give
duke. All the very best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 3:34pm On May 17, 2019
badmus306:

Because, I know the mobile app download automatically when you select the documents

I used website o.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 3:35pm On May 17, 2019
badmus306:

I used website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 3:41pm On May 17, 2019
vivianobas:

I booked today. It was smooth and straightforward and I got confirmation immediately.

Ok but have you been given date and is it B you booked with also can you WhatsApp me on 08093004865
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2019
ejighikepat:

They are referring to your residential address. Last year people used that route to book and get a date. But make sure you are resident in Abuja cos they asked for current electricity bills, tenancy agreement etc.

Hope this helps.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirbohr007(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2019
Abeg my fellow HAW Hamburg, Information Engineering hopefuls, Has there been a change on your application status on the portal?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 17, 2019
mayorgbasky:

Kindly enlight me....

i laminated all of my document and no one said anything(during my time)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.