Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593473 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 4:08pm On May 17, 2019
Eldeee:

E be like say you want forfeit your German Waka this year abi. You want use your hand invite una village people for your matter. Go ahead if that is your case, but don't come here crying to us.

Me I just jump and pass o! This one no go hear word!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2019
Richmondoau:
Who know DHL price for documents to Germany from Akure.

18k but use TNT its better.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 3T: 4:16pm On May 17, 2019
Hello,

My Msc admission letter includes this phrase about intensive German Language course before the main program starts.

Does it satisfy one of the clauses for Category A

holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class - 2. Lower Class and being accepted for a master's degree (also a DSH course-related admission to the master's program) or PhD study in Germany

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2019
vivianobas:
My dear wonderful E-family, Please I am finding it difficult to access my Fintiba Account opening documents as it has refused to download.

Please what can i do to be able to download the document.

Abeg biko help a sister.
https://www.coracle.de/blocked-account/application?rps=19anoa use this guy's instead it fast and real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2019
Ohraykon:
u wan use ur hand buy market from ur village people DB of all banks dem get issues o bros face ur fintiba o!!!
leave am when the thing hang him go still come back

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2019
naijaobi:

Stop giving wrong info madam.. Deutsche bank is one of the best if not the best bank for students in Germany.
nobody is disputing that but opening the account here you go spend like one month except them don born again why you think say the embassy self they bring more easier option for me I will rather use
https://www.coracle.de/blocked-account/application?rps=19anoa

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2019
3T:
Hello,

My Msc admission letter includes this phrase about intensive German Language course before the main program starts.

Does it satisfy one of the clauses for Category A

holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class - 2. Lower Class and being accepted for a master's degree (also a DSH course-related admission to the master's program) or PhD study in Germany

Good day, Do you have a scholarship? If no then book under category B...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HillX(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2019
alaafyn:
Good afternoon Ẹ family

My question is should I go without means of funding to the interview or open a block account prior to that day.
Any suggestions will be welcomed.

Thanks to all.
Brother for your good I will encourage you stick with one of the options did interview this earlier this week
All I can say is that they are very strict now about the means of funding VO took his time to probe me on using one particular method. Just thread safe on this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ejighikepat(m): 4:56pm On May 17, 2019
Does admission letter include your residential address?

Secondly I base in PH but can I change my address to Abuja since my family stays there

Or Ebonyi since it's my state of Origin

Pls I need to be clarify on this.
Thanks

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pecky2222: 4:56pm On May 17, 2019
dailydolar:
nobody is disputing that but opening the account here you go spend like one month except them don born again why you think say the embassy self they bring more easier option for me I will rather use

Ah...thank you for this..I was about to start making enquiries on this because I'll lyk to join this team soon...
Bt I have a question.. From the mindset of nothing is perfect, I Hav heard of the flaws of Deutsche bank and finitiba, wats the flaws of coracle..
I need this info to make an informed decision when the time comes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Richmondoau(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2019
which one is TNT? Do they have office in Akure? DHL is 26k from their office.
Princezd1:

18k but use TNT its better.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2019
ejighikepat:

Secondly I base in PH but can I change my address to Abuja since my family stays there

Thanks

So everything weh I tell you no still make sense to you bro. This your question e be as e get walahi. All the letters wey you dey write no dey get address? Anyway If you no want buy job for yourself, make sure you are resident in Abuja and of course your admission letter should be addressed to a particular address where you can easily access it, indicating you are resident in Abuja. Nobody cares about your state of origin in this case so don't worry about that.

If this one no do you, waka go embassy go ask them yourself. All the very best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2019
ejighikepat:

Thanks

If you’ve already applied to the school with a PH address then you can’t change your address.
Because the postal code and Home address you filled in the school’s application form or online registration portal is the same postal and home address you’re going to see on your admission letter.

So if you don’t have any of those states listed in the Abuja embassy’s website on your AL it means you’re not good to go.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ejighikepat(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2019
Eldeee:

So everything weh I tell you no still make sense to you bro. This your question e be as e get walahi. All the letters wey you dey write no dey get address? Anyway If you no want buy job for yourself, make sure you are resident in Abuja and of course your admission letter should be addressed to a particular address where you can easily access it, indicating you are resident in Abuja. Nobody cares about your state of origin in this case so don't worry about that.

If this one no do you, waka go embassy go ask them yourself. All the very best

Thanks brother I appreciate!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ejighikepat(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2019
campichristian:

If you’ve already applied to the school with a PH address then you can’t change your address.
Because the postal code and Home address you filled in the school’s application form or online registration portal is the same postal and home address you’re going to see on your admission letter.

So if you don’t have any of those states listed in the Abuja embassy’s website on your AL it means you’re not good to go.

Ok thanks so much !
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2019
HillX:

Brother for your good I will encourage you stick with one of the options did interview this earlier this week
All I can say is that they are very strict now about the means of funding VO took his time to probe me on using one particular method. Just thread safe on this.

Thanks brother. But what if the SL doesn't arrive in time? Would you advice I go there and just tell them my relative will send?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by naijaobi(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2019
dailydolar:
I'm not sure I disputed this, sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2019
HillX:

How do they probe you??
Maybe u can share with us
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2019
alaafyn:

Thanks brother. But what if the SL doesn't arrive in time? Would you advice I go there and just tell them my relative will send?
Don't confuse ursev, if u ll use SL, fill it in ur form & tell them it's in transit.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mayorgbasky(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2019
Alore:

I don't think the Embassy has any issue with clear and neat laminated documents. Some of my documents were laminated and they were accepted without any complaint.

Thank you Alore
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
Has anybody tried blocking with coracle? Any testimonies? Please What are their setbacks?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2019
badmus306:

Don't confuse ursev, if u ll use SL, fill it in ur form & tell them it's in transit.

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2019
chekz169:
Has anybody tried blocking with coracle? Any testimonies? Please What are their setbacks?

Nigerians are very funny people bro... if one person uses fintiba and it goes well,everybody follows suit...nobody wana try something new ...

nigerians hates falling scape goatgrin

nobody wanna hear stories concerning his money...

8 out of every ten students here blocked with fintiba...the remaining two used Xpatrio and Deutsche Bank..

just respect yourself and use Fintiba o

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Saswuatch: 5:58pm On May 17, 2019
originalwarriman:
Good evening, please I'm asking this for a friend.. For someone who hold a master degree in public health, what can the person study for PhD?

Please help a friend of a friend.

Lol. Forgive me for being rude oh. But for someone who earned a masters degree in Public health and doesn't know what to study for PHD. The person doesn't really doesn't deserve to go for PHD. Make him just go hustle. I'm sorry if I sounded condescending.

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 17, 2019
heybaby12:
I started in 2017 april I think I met the thread in part 3,towards the end( I made sure I read part 2 and over 300 pages for part 3) was present in the opening ceremony of part 4.

My admission testimony was in part 4,

May AM,visa testimony in Part 5,

I started this dream with 50kobo at hand. I had to share DHL space with my friend cos money no dey to send am.
But favour remembered me just 7 days before my interview ,my confirmation from fintiba came the night before my interview.

Ppl said it was a slim chance for me getting the visa cos I am going for another Bsc after so long , but I went ahead and took the chane. Today it's a different story.

What am I saying here have faith, believe and keep firm to your dreams. If it can happen to me it will happen for you.
I have wanted to leave Nigeria for schooling abroad since I wrote my waec in 2000 but no green light until 18 years later.

Never say never.

#morevisas
#moreAMs
#moreBA money
#morefavour
#moregrace
#morefaith

NB: Please and please newbies, read oooooooooooo

I'm going to suppose I didn't understand everything you said, but I understand the part you said you started the journey with 50kb.

Please, can you help clarify me if a peasant dreamer like me can pursue German student visa or is it an exclusive preserve for the money bags or at least average persons?

Note.

I'm a philosophy graduate without NYSC cert which is a kinda rendering the cert invalid. I'm actually ineligible to apply for NYSC because I had my degree through affiliation with a foreign university. Now, to apply for NYSC, the scheme is demanding visa and prove of payment in the school abroad which I don't have.

Long story short, I wanna take it to mean I don't have that degree and start life anew by going for a new degree abroad and I suppose Germany isn't bad since the school is relatively tuition-free.

So, what would u tell me, since I have no sponsor or anyone abroad; just my dream? Is there hope for me from your testimony or should I just let Nigeria do with me whatever she wants?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 6:08pm On May 17, 2019
Do the embassy work on Nigerian public holidays... I just booked May 29 to certify documents
I just remember that’s the Inauguration Day, but it was available to be booked
I’m asking so it doesn’t get canceled later or so
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emiabideen(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2019
On the payment page "company" which info should one fill in there pls? Uniassist or the bank

dukeokafor:

After you've made all your applications. Go to "Pay" on the Uni-assist page. You'd see three modes of payment.

3D Secure Credit Card Transfer

Sofortuberweisung

Bank Transfer

Tick the "Pay" box

Then what you should click afterwards is the "3D Secure Credit Card Transfer"

Tick Agree on the terms and conditions bla bla bla

Then it brings you to the Payment gateway page.

Fill in the required fields. Change the country to NIGERIA. Don't change that "CREDIT CARD" , just leave it that way. Then choose which card you use, either Visa or MasterCard. Please note that your VERVE card won't work on the platform.

After filling the fields, click on "PAY NOW"

It could pay immediately or bring you to your bank's page to put in an OTP to authorize the transaction. After that's done, it will redirect to the Uni-assist page to acknowledge payment.

It's better do these payments in the midnight to avoid network wahala and money being deducted without the transaction completed.

Carpe diem
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SouthHomieMob: 6:11pm On May 17, 2019
just got visa appointment folks!
7: 00 clock. This is serious
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Raheembisi: 6:12pm On May 17, 2019
Hello everyone, i just got appointment for july ending. And i booked same day the booking methos changes and form B. This new method doesn't seem nice o, i kept resumption date as 23rd of september because that's when enrolment would start. I would advice all winter people to book now

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 6:19pm On May 17, 2019
what month?
SouthHomieMob:
just got visa appointment folks!
7: 00 clock. This is serious
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SouthHomieMob: 6:22pm On May 17, 2019
lovable85:
what month?
July 19
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 6:24pm On May 17, 2019
You don't need NYSC to study abroad. If you can get transcript from your school then you can apply for Masters. Or you can go for another BSc. It depends on your career goal.
As for funding, hmmmmm. The truth is without BA, SL or scholarship, chances of getting back to visa is very slim. So you have to hold on to God. Some people start this journey by faith and by the time of interview, funding has been sorted out. But let me add my 2 cents: I believe in destiny and not everyone is destined for the abroad. Yes a lot of people are trying to escape Naija and the hard life, but all I will say is before you decide to relocate to a foreign country, be absolutely certain that destiny is leading you there.
You can still do another degree here in Naija. Anything is possible.

Awol1:

I'm going to suppose I didn't understand everything you said, but I understand the part you said you started the journey with 50kb.

Please, can you help clarify me if a peasant dreamer like me can pursue German student visa or is it an exclusive preserve for the money bags or at least average persons?

Note.

I'm a philosophy graduate without NYSC cert which is a kinda rendering the cert invalid. I'm actually ineligible to apply for NYSC because I had my degree through affiliation with a foreign university. Now, to apply for NYSC, the scheme is demanding visa and prove of payment in the school abroad which I don't have.

Long story short, I wanna take it to mean I don't have that degree and start life anew by going for a new degree abroad and I suppose Germany isn't bad since the school is relatively tuition-free.

So, what would u tell me, since I have no sponsor or anyone abroad; just my dream? Is there hope for me from your testimony or should I just let Nigeria do with me whatever she wants?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.