Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593543 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 6:26pm On May 17, 2019
nice category A or B?
SouthHomieMob:

July 19
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 17, 2019
Chizzy4God:
I wish everybody success including myself in this part 6.

But please let us encourage people to read, Heybaby12 always say that too,but we don't like to hear such thing. Because this travel need attention and time. To avoid a lot of mistake like: ADMISSION ( e.g sending incomplete document or sending original document to the school instead of photocopy), INTERVIEW (e.g someone went for interview with a certify copy), AM( e.g i have seen a situation where someone got traveling insurance that embassy reject, that traveling date is not complete or so. He posted that last week. And he paid extra 8,000 ). Last two weeks ago someone went and verify his original document.. imagine.

Please let us read. So many guys outside they are tired of some of the question we ask here. Imagine someone ask yesterday " how much is transport from Enugu to Lagos "

Please let us tell ourselves the truth. If your the one that is over they, 1) you came back from exam or lecture, 2) you still enter street to hustle(work). Then you now came to Nairaland to help one or two people out. Then what you will see is " please how much is transport from Enugu to Lagos ". How are you going to feel?

Chriswaso,Edee,Deustchemann etc they have help a lot of people here with experience they gathered here. Just because they read.

I started reading this part 5 around August ending, I didn't ask any single question and I got 6 admission.

I pray that Admission, AM and Visa will fall to everyone

If I'm looking at getting admission to study in Germany, how much must I have before I think of dreaming it?

What's that basic amount?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Benfaco: 6:33pm On May 17, 2019
SouthHomieMob:

July 19

When did you book?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 17, 2019
sassy92:
You don't need NYSC to study abroad. If you can get transcript from your school then you can apply for Masters. Or you can go for another BSc. It depends on your career goal.
As for funding, hmmmmm. The truth is without BA, SL or scholarship, chances of getting back to visa is very slim. So you have to hold on to God. Some people start this journey by faith and by the time of interview, funding has been sorted out. But let me add my 2 cents: I believe in destiny and not everyone is destined for the abroad. Yes a lot of people are trying to escape Naija and the hard life, but all I will say is before you decide to relocate to a foreign country, be absolutely certain that destiny is leading you there.
You can still do another degree here in Naija. Anything is possible.

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SouthHomieMob: 6:35pm On May 17, 2019
lovable85:
nice category A or B?
Category B. I booked d day d booking system was changed.i even cancelled and rebooked to make sure there was no error
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Saswuatch: 6:36pm On May 17, 2019
vivianobas:
My dear wonderful E-family, Please I am finding it difficult to access my Fintiba Account opening documents as it has refused to download.

Please what can i do to be able to download the document.

Abeg biko help a sister.

If you're using the app, the documents will only download over WiFi. So you either connect to a WIfi or you logon to their web portal, you can easily download your account details there.

Faced the same issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayohbk(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2019
I just got a Visa interview date for 26th of July

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2019
Ayohbk:
I just got a Visa interview date for 26th of July
Congratulations!
Whenis your enrollment deadline?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SouthHomieMob: 6:51pm On May 17, 2019
Please i would like to know if ones birth certificate must be from NPC?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 6:54pm On May 17, 2019
Richmondoau:
which one is TNT? Do they have office in Akure? DHL is 26k from their office.
Go to any FedEx office in akure, ask them of TNT. Good luck

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 6:55pm On May 17, 2019
I got a date!

July 26th!

Alhamdulilai!

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2019
MidEastPrince:
I got a date!

July 26th!

Alhamdulilai!
Congratulations my guy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by originalwarriman(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2019
Saswuatch:

Lol. Forgive me for being rude oh. But for someone who earned a masters degree in Public health and doesn't know what to study for PHD. The person doesn't really doesn't deserve to go for PHD. Make him just go hustle. I'm sorry if I sounded condescending.

All na just means to waka from this country...since baba said his second term will be hard.

And moreover she studied Public Health
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 7:01pm On May 17, 2019
what is your enrollment deadline and when did you book and what category?
MidEastPrince:
I got a date!

July 26th!

Alhamdulilai!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayohbk(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2019
badmus306:

Congratulations!
Whenis your enrollment deadline?

I stated 8th of October
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 7:08pm On May 17, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Awol1:

If I'm looking at getting admission to study in Germany, how much must I have before I think of dreaming it?

What's that basic amount?

This is why they said you should read. Read this thread from page 1 and before you reach page 200,I can assure you that all your questions will be answered. Asking questions that have been discussed already can be annoying, even for me wey never enter DE.

But to answer the question, you need €8640 (approx 3.6m naira) in a blocked account (BA) to show that you can sustain yourself in DE. You can also get a scholarship or a sponsorship letter (SL) from someone living and working legally in DE. But don't go through the SL route unless it's a family member/close friend that is sponsoring yoy to avoid stories that touch. But I will still say again:READ, READ, READ!!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2019
I got a date 19th July
Category B

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2019
Sedatylo:
I got a date 19th July
Category B
Congratulations bro.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 7:10pm On May 17, 2019
sassy92:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

This is why they said you should read. Read this thread from page 1 and before you reach page 200,I can assure you that all your questions will be answered. Asking questions that have been discussed already can be annoying, even for me wey never enter DE.

But to answer the question, you need €8640 (approx 3.6m naira) in a blocked account (BA) to show that you can sustain yourself in DE. You can also get a scholarship or a sponsorship letter (SL) from someone living and working legally in DE. But don't go through the SL route unless it's a family member/close friend that is sponsoring you to avoid stories that touch. But I will still say again:READ, READ, READ!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 7:15pm On May 17, 2019
Bamstar007:
Do the embassy work on Nigerian public holidays... I just booked May 29 to certify documents
I just remember that’s the Inauguration Day, but it was available to be booked
I’m asking so it doesn’t get canceled later or so

May 29 is no longer a Nigerian fed public holiday

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 7:31pm On May 17, 2019
badmus306:

Congratulations my guy

Thank you chief! smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 7:34pm On May 17, 2019
lovable85:
what is your enrollment deadline and when did you book and what category?

Enrollment deadline is September 1st!

I booked on the 6th of May.

Category B!

Just remain calm! Everyone would get a date! smiley

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stephots10: 7:34pm On May 17, 2019
FELZ06:

Now I get it. The application is through TUMonline, I thought the application is done through Uni-assist.

Please after applying online, will I be sending certified documents or non-certified copy through mail?

Sigh, kindly advise if I should apply or just look for another school.

Thank you.

You will send a certified copy of all your documents together with the vpd and some other print out through mail. I advise you look for another school, it's too late in my opinion.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Timmie083: 7:41pm On May 17, 2019
When did you book?
SouthHomieMob:

July 19
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SouthHomieMob: 7:44pm On May 17, 2019
Timmie083:
When did you book?
I first booked some minutes past 6 later cancelled and rebooked 7:30 pm 6th of may. I think this appointment is sorted by time you registered not enrolment deadline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 17, 2019
SouthHomieMob:
I first booked some minutes past 6 later cancelled and rebooked 7:30 pm 6th of may. I think this appointment is sorted by time you registered not enrolment deadline.

Yes, I think so too, however, do you know if that beginning of study visit must be the enrolment deadline? I picked a date before the semester begins, haha & now I don't know if I was meant to pick the enrolment deadline or even the start of the semester as the date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2019
Richmondoau:
which one is TNT? Do they have office in Akure? DHL is 26k from their office.

Yes they have just Google Search there office in akure and call them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SouthHomieMob: 8:06pm On May 17, 2019
CallmeFather:

Yes, I think so too, however, do you know if that beginning of study visit must be the enrolment deadline? I picked a date before the semester begins, haha & now I don't know if I was meant to pick the enrolment deadline or even the start of the semester as the date.
def it must be a day before d deadline. just d range between deadline and resumption
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 8:11pm On May 17, 2019
I know we addressed this issue of cutting corners as regards the application process.

Kindly find attached something clearly stated on the embassy website.

We shall not be unfortunate.

Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Onaco: 8:17pm On May 17, 2019
Please oh my people, when do you guys think one should write to the embassy in Lagos for a possible change of interview location.
Before one gets an interview date or after?

I'm still expecting my own date and I wish all of success.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2019
Eldeee:

Your ATM card, preferably the ones with Visa or MasterCard eg zenith, GTB etc . There's a comment by dukeokafor on page 157 I guess where he took his time to explain how best you can get it done in no distant time.

Alternatively you can click on this link
https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/156#77500866

Make sure say you buy one chilled bottle of beer give
duke. All the very best.

Hehehe my Oga
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 8:43pm On May 17, 2019
Saswuatch:

If you're using the app, the documents will only download over WiFi. So you either connect to a WIfi or you logon to their web portal, you can easily download your account details there.

Faced the same issue.

Thank you so much. I have managed to figure it out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.