Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593422 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dwali386: 9:24am On May 24, 2019
hello...please can someone put me through... i applied to 4 schools already and im hopefull that one of them will be positive ...but i want to book for visa interview date ahead of time before the date finishes and i dont know how to go about it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 9:27am On May 24, 2019
MSc PEESE

Tommynaku:

What course did you apply in TU Berlin and Msc or Bsc? I applied for Msc in Geodesy and Geoinformatics and same on ma status. Though mine had not gotten to 4 weeks.

Lets keep watching cos everything will turn out for our good
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dwali386: 9:29am On May 24, 2019
hello...please can someone put me through... i applied to 4 schools already and im hopefull that one of them will be positive ...but i want to book for visa interview date ahead of time before the date finishes and i dont know how to go about it.
Hycent007:

What date did you get bro?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by benjamin139: 9:30am On May 24, 2019
please great people i need your help. while sending my documents to uni-assist, should i include my evidence of payment ??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lilfreezy: 9:39am On May 24, 2019
dwali386:

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showForm.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1717

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 9:41am On May 24, 2019
MidEastPrince:
This is not a factual statement!

But I say this with my unwavering faith in the Most High God! Visa appointment dates would drop today for so many people!

I call on the Holy One who has been given all authority in heaven and on earth. There would be a massive testimony of Admission Letters today!

Can I hear a big Amen? smiley

A victorious and triumphant Amen in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2019
lilfreezy:

He's probably among those that took the risk of booking category A. some people actually ticked the scholarship despite them not having it. I told my friend that I could not take that risk, besides I'm still expecting AL. I only booked category b in advance,if I had booked A, they would have given me date. Then again, nobody know wetin go happen during interview day with the AnB category palaver.
many category B people don get appointment especially those that booked before may 7th so it's turn by turn
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heeedreeez: 9:53am On May 24, 2019
AL just dropped. Masters in Electrical Engineering University of Rostock. But there was a condition that an extension of enrolment is not possible except i meet up with 11th of october date (The letter looses its validity if i am unable to enrol at that date). My question is that i have already booked interview about 4 days ago using Oct1st as enrolment date but i have not gotten any date yet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OdiEma(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2019
lovable85:
I think � June dates have not been assigned to anyone
There are people on this thread that have gotten appointment dates for June and July, some have gone for Interview already but they won't say. Even those that got dates and announced it here had to be pressurised to even reveal the dates for their interview. It's well sha..... We will make it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OdiEma(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2019
heeedreeez:
AL just dropped. Masters in Electrical Engineering University of Rostock. But there was a condition that an extension of enrolment is not possible except i meet up with 11th of october date (The letter looses its validity if i am unable to enrol at that date). My question is that i have already booked interview about 4 days ago using Oct1st as enrolment date but i have not gotten any date yet.
Don't stress yourself... You will get a date for August... Just prepare your BA fund or SL. You will meet up.... Success cool

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UbiPetrus: 10:05am On May 24, 2019
heeedreeez:
Be calm, brother. You'll get a date and you'll meet up. You should start getting ready for interview.

Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Akinson1: 11:20am On May 24, 2019
Anyone applying to University of Bayreuth, Development studies...... please i need some informations very urgent!!
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oluwafemi88: 11:37am On May 24, 2019
dwali386:

@bukolaakin please can you mail me personally of drop your email....i applied too for development economics Geottingen still waiting to hear from them...what should i do...i called them and they said my documents have arrived already.

@waledora
Pls can I get some informationa about the
MSC in advanced functional Material
I apply for the same course thru UNi assist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by codemasta(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2019
benjamin139:
please great people i need your help. while sending my documents to uni-assist, should i include my evidence of payment ??

No need , their system already knows that you have paid and you can also check same on the uni-assist portal where you will see that your payment is YES.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 11:40am On May 24, 2019
heeedreeez:

Congratulations sir.

Just wait and you’ll get an appointment date soon! Hopefully, you’d have time to spare to enroll before the deadline!

All is well! smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by codemasta(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2019
dwali386:
hello...please can someone put me through... I applied to 4 schools already and im hopeful that one of them will be positive ...but I want to book for visa interview date ahead of time before the date finishes and I dont know how to go about it.hello...please can someone put me through... I applied to 4 schools already and I'm hopeful that one of them will be positive ...but i want to book for visa interview date ahead of time before the date finishes and i don't know how to go about it.

I will advise that you hold on till your first admission letter drops to avoid discrepancies in your enrollment date as you will have to pick this date from the admission letter.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by enigbon: 11:51am On May 24, 2019
hi, is there anyone that applied to LMU here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2019
OdiEma:

There are people on this thread that have gotten appointment dates for June and July, some have gone for Interview already but they won't say. Even those that got dates and announced it here had to be pressurised to even reveal the dates for their interview. It's well sha..... We will make it.
You are right but you generalized a little bit cos there are few people who said it here that they got a date and even mentioned the date...jex read some few pages back, you wil see it. Someone even said he got July 26 here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 12:10pm On May 24, 2019
Pls when did book?
Sedatylo:
Cc Adesunkanmi
Lilfreezy
I booked under category B and got july 19
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 12:11pm On May 24, 2019
First admission letter has dropped though with a Condition

Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences Msc Geomatics

Applied 10th May, Got AL 24th May

Compulsary German Language Sept, Lectures starts 30 Sept

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 12:20pm On May 24, 2019
chekz169:
Pls when did book?
May 6, 6.30pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MopeL(f): 12:41pm On May 24, 2019
Any one with Al from.university of kassel international food business and consumer studies?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 24, 2019
AFTER 13 applications...
8 Mscs and 5 Bscs 1 rejection dropped ��������
Next: ���� 1 acceptance!!!! I just received AL
Msc Manufacturing Technology @TU DORTMUND!!!

Guys I am so elated because this is my BEST choice!!!
TU DORTMUND Prospective students let's connect!!!

15 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2019
Randy91:
AFTER 13 applications...

I just received AL

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adesunkanmi(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2019
Randy91:
AFTER 13 applications...

8 Mscs and 5 Bscs
1 rejection dropped
��������

Next:
����
1 acceptance!!!!
I just received AL

mind if we connect through what’s app ?
Got the same offer from the school last week

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by toyosi07: 1:20pm On May 24, 2019
I
MopeL:
Any one with Al from.university of kassel international food business and consumer studies?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ogedengbedamilare: 1:35pm On May 24, 2019
MopeL:
I applied same course, Waiting for AL, Do you have AL already?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MopeL(f): 1:43pm On May 24, 2019
ogedengbedamilare:

I applied same course, Waiting for AL, Do you have AL already?
yes,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MopeL(f): 1:44pm On May 24, 2019
toyosi07:
I
coool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Justarandomguy: 1:51pm On May 24, 2019
Hello guys, pls I received this mail today. I don't understand what it means. I have no plans in changing uni. Pls who can explain better m thanks

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adesunkanmi(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2019
Justarandomguy:
Hello guys, pls I received this mail today. I don't understand what it means. I have no plans in changing uni. Pls who can explain better m thanks
from who ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Justarandomguy: 1:56pm On May 24, 2019
Adesunkanmi:
from who ?
From the embassy

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.