Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593618 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Obiwannn:

What city are you in?
I'm currently in Dresden
Bros I need connect with you, it's urgent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
kryptonite44:
Heybaby12, please how is this school Hu Mittweida? Want to apply for IT Security.

Thanks
It's in german
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=Obiwannn post=76409511][/quote]
When LAST year,
What made you çome here.(mittweida)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by talk2adeniyi051: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
MOTOPARK:
try and contact your align officer in the city your school is located.hopefully there will get back to you.
I know someone that did his interview on 5th that that has gotten his AM. I did mine on 4th and we are going to the same school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Champion100:
Please someone should help a serious brother like me abeg...

I need English-taught BSc Programs in Engineering or Technology that do not undergo uni-assist.

I have only seen one.

Please if you know more, do show me love biko wink smiley
Which one have you seen? Please help because I also need.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
ladyb4sure:
Which one have you seen? Please help because I also need.

Lol.... grin Electronic Engineering, Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences.

Please if you have any, do lemme know biko inu?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
campichristian:
Hello gurus in the house, pls how do i go about this(picture below). Though I understand 1 semester in Nigeria is equal to 30Ects and ects are gotten by multiplying total credit units accumulated by 1.5.
E.g: Finance with credit units of 3
It’s Ects would be 3*1.5=4.5
Your answers will be appreciated. Thanks

Can someone please help me out... God bless you!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obiwannn: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2019
princetigris:
Bros I need connect with you, it's urgent.
On?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:03am On Mar 07, 2019
Osunguy:
Good evening fam, please I have some questions to ask that has being giving me serious concern.

I studied English Education from unilag, graduated with a rather low cgpa 2.7 German scale so I've decided to go for another B.Sc in Germany. I have my transcripts in pdf form which has unofficial copy is boldly written on it. Unilag has made it clear that they only send transcript to institution, universities and companies only. I would like to know if I can send the unofficial transcript to uni.assist and other universities I am applying to that do not use uni.assist, because sending each of my official transcripts to Germany cost 20k each.

Also, I've being trying to search for schools that offer either a B.A or B.Ed but so far it's only 3 I've come across that's free and solely teaches in English. Is it possible for me to apply for social sciences course like international relations, et all considering my first degree, can that hinder my admission into the school?
Since your school has said they can only send directly to schools or companies, get a company where you know someone. Let your school send the transcript there. The person will pick it up for you. Make photocopies of it and certify them. Use it for your application. That should solve the transcript matter.

About your search for courses, ensure you comb daad.de very well. Expand your search content to other related courses too..

When you've done that, let me hint you on what I did after,
Use Google to Search for the list of all universities in Germany. Wikipedia will open it for you. open their websites one after the other.

By the time you scrutinize the list from start to bottom, you'll find some additional courses you can apply for.
It will take time oh, and data.
But if this is too priority for you, nothing should debar you.

About other courses, so far it's Bachelors degree, you'll be fine. I know someone that studied microbiology in Nigeria here and he's doing logistics BSc in Germany. If you meet requirements, you'll definitely be admitted.

As Obiwannn said and I would love to adopt, "Winter is coming "
Wish you success man.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndkings1(m): 2:54am On Mar 07, 2019
Osunguy:
Good evening fam, please I have some questions to ask that has being giving me serious concern.

I studied English Education from unilag, graduated with a rather low cgpa 2.7 German scale so I've decided to go for another B.Sc in Germany. I have my transcripts in pdf form which has unofficial copy is boldly written on it. Unilag has made it clear that they only send transcript to institution, universities and companies only. I would like to know if I can send the unofficial transcript to uni.assist and other universities I am applying to that do not use uni.assist, because sending each of my official transcripts to Germany cost 20k each.

Also, I've being trying to search for schools that offer either a B.A or B.Ed but so far it's only 3 I've come across that's free and solely teaches in English. Is it possible for me to apply for social sciences course like international relations, et all considering my first degree, can that hinder my admission into the school?

Bros... Regarding your transcripts, since unilag doesn't hand over transcripts. Just apply and request them to send it to the address of any organization you know someone.

If you are in Lagos I can help you with that...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AKUPSME: 5:06am On Mar 07, 2019
talk2adeniyi051:

I know someone that did his interview on 5th that that has gotten his AM. I did mine on 4th and we are going to the same school
I think we need to continue praying and sending them mails. Let's see the outcome today though! I am positive

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 6:56am On Mar 07, 2019
Champion100:

Lol.... grin Electronic Engineering, Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences.

Please if you have any, do lemme know biko inu?
Check information engineering Hamburg.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dedibuu: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2019
Hello guys, I have been offered admission by a German university and right now I'm looking for scholarship opportunities but almost all the ones I have seen require a certificate of proficiency in German language.

Are there scholarships that do not require German language proficiency at all? Please share with me.

Also, on the average, how long does it take to master the rudimentary of German language in your experience guys.

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Voltron05(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2019
Thanks alot @heybaby12

I got one with GNI in lagos. Submitted my passport and insurance yesterday. Thanks.

heybaby12:

Ask mawista to give you 6 months or leave it and get 6 months in Nigeria. Your visa will start and end on the stated dates on your insurance.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Voltron05(m): 7:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Please is anyone going to Ansbach or in Ansbach?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2019
ladyb4sure:
Check information engineering Hamburg.

It's part of my chosen courses and, they are under uni-assist.

I want the ones that are not undergoing uni-assist like that of the Electronic Engineering.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2019
dedibuu:
Hello guys, I have been offered admission by a German university and right now I'm looking for scholarship opportunities but almost all the ones I have seen require a certificate of proficiency in German language.

Are there scholarships that do not require German language proficiency at all? Please share with me.

Also, on the average, how long does it take to master the rudimentary of German language in your experience guys.

Thank you

What was your undergraduate course of study?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dedibuu: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=DemigodZeus147 post=76421748]

What was your undergraduate course of study? [/quotpe]

Biochemistry. I'm going for MSc Ecotoxicology
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dedibuu: 8:14am On Mar 07, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

What was your undergraduate course of study?

Biochemistry, I'm going for MSc Ecotoxicology
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2019
Champion100:

It's part of my chosen courses and, they are under uni-assist.

I want the ones that are not undergoing uni-assist like that of the Electronic Engineering.

Better use uni assit so you have more choice, if winter go na till another year oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2019
heybaby12:

Better use uni assit so you have more choice, if winter go na till another year oh.

I have four courses that I have already applied to through uni-assist including Information Engineering.

I only need additional BSc courses that are not under uniassist which I can also apply to (English taught ooo)

Please if you know any, biko do let me know.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2019
Champion100:

I have four courses that I have already applied to through uni-assist including Information Engineering.

I only need additional BSc courses that are not under uniassist which I can also apply to (English taught ooo)

It is better to follow what she has told you. Courses in Engineering at Bsc level in English are not sooo much to be giving preferences. It is even better in Winter than summer. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2019
Champion100:

O boy, which course did you study for your B.Sc and which M.Sc are you applying for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2019
Philfit:
please is it compulsory to use a german cv format when applying, the one that comes with a picture?

Use tabular form. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2019
Champion100:

have you applied already to Information Engineering already? Thought their application starts April for Winter... Did you use test of Englist certificate or letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 8:58am On Mar 07, 2019
obibanks:

O boy, which course did you study for your B.Sc and which M.Sc are you applying for?

I did Chemical Engineering in Nigeria(BSc)

But I'm also applying for BSc courses in DE.

Please if you know any BSc English program that is NOT undergoing uni-assist, please do let me know.

Please, it must not be in Engineering.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2019
bl33d:
For those that have taken ielts exams, is the address below a genuine one to register?

https://www.ielts.org/book-a-test/how-do-i-register

Use this:

https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MOTOPARK: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2019
AKUPSME:

I think we need to continue praying and sending them mails. Let's see the outcome today though! I am positive
it well never relent in praying God answers prayer.quick one what is your means of substance and what you contacted the Align Authority in your city.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2019
Ndkings1:

Bros... Regarding your transcripts, since unilag doesn't hand over transcripts. Just apply and request them to send it to the address of any organization you know someone.

If you are in Lagos I can help you with that...
Please I need help with this Ndkings1, can I pm you??

Thank you!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AKUPSME: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2019
MOTOPARK:
it well never relent in praying God answers prayer.quick one what is your means of substance and what you contacted the Align Authority in your city.

I am using B.A
Yes I have contacted them, no replies though

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.