Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593050 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by akisteduconsult: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2019
JustCare:

Anyone?

Check this database for any schools especially ehen applying to canadian schools.

https://whed.net/

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2019
Fabcol:
I got two PDF files from them
The first confirming I had a successful evaluation and that the document would be sent to the school in few day
The second..they termed it evaluation report (I guess its the vpd) its show your grade in German scale, your personal details and a statement certifying you qualify to apply for university in Germany

Can someone use a VPD for a course in a different school and apply to a similar or same course in another school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2019
I doubt this is possible..
A school that requests vpd would always state were/when to apply for it

Champion100:

Can someone use a VPD for a course in a different school and apply to a similar or same course in another school?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Wealth1199: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2019
Good morning house. Did anyone here apply to TU Munchen especially Environmental Engineering? If you did, how did you go about obtaining the student health insurance certificate you submitted for the application process?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2019
Good morning all, nice job we all doing here, may our efforts not be in vain.

1.Please my friend has a CGPA of 2.91 in Political Science, can she go for masters with it after German conversion?
2. I want to certify my documents in German embassy in Abuja but the link I used for appointment booking is showing Lagos. Please how do I go about it?

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Clara2244(f): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2019
I was denied.
bujebudanu1:

The first time I saw this moniker was on the Canadian thread, last year .

Pls want happened to your application? Why Germany again.

I'm asking cos I paid someone to help me run the Canadian msc package while I face this Germany myself

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2019
Legacy666:

1.Please my friend has a cgpa of 2.91 in Political Science, can she go for masters with it after German conversion?
2. I want to certify my documents in German embassy in Abuja but the link I used for appointment booking is showing Lagos. Please how do I go about it?

Thanks

German scale or Nigerian scale?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2019
In German scale that’s 2.57.. search through daad very well I’m sure there are some universities that will accept that for sure.. nothing is impossible.. keep the hope alive

Legacy666:

1.Please my friend has a CGPA of 2.91 in Political Science, can she go for masters with it after German conversion?

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Lburna: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2019
For those who are in Germany and those who have gotten their AM, I have a question.
When you received your AM did the Consulate/Embassy wait till almost the date of your trip before posting your passport? Are there those who have experienced this?
Because it is very insane that even when you give them over two weeks to post your passport, they still hold on to it till almost the date of traveling. This is after sending emails and phone calls.

Also, who else has experienced that very rude Nigerian customer service girl who answers the phone?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by basitd: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2019
Lburna:
For those who are in Germany and those who have gotten their AM, I have a question.
When you received your AM did the Consulate/Embassy wait till almost the date of your trip before posting your passport? Are there those who have experienced this?
Because it is very insane that even when you give them over two weeks to post your passport, they still hold on to it till almost the date of traveling. This is after sending emails and phone calls.

Also, who else has experienced that very rude Nigerian customer service girl who answers the phone?
Bruh, that customer service girl is annoying af
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good day house, I read that for winter applicants they get the admission info from the school in August/September and winter semester starts in October but I feel this is too late if one would like to book an appointment for Student visa, if / say when admitted. Because normally, from what I read here and google, it is better to book for student visa appointment 3 months prior to your journey to Deutschland. I am interested in knowing if it is possible to still book for appointment in september when the person is meant to be in Deutschland October.

I appreciate any feedback from the gurus or anyone with a better idea/ experience than myself, Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by erny11: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
campichristian:

This is what it looks like here in abuja...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good day house.

Please i need an urgent answer\ help to this.

I applied for my transcript and proficiency letter from my school. I explained in details to them why I need to have the transcript send to me. I told them I need to generate a code from uni assist and also to apply to school through uni assist with the transcript and the transcript should have uni assist address attach to it.

But the guy in charge said according to the school policy they can only send it directly to the school I am applying to in Germany.

my friend(who we are both applying to same school in Germany through uni assist) has his own original transcript and proficiency letter addressed
to uni assist with him by his own school and he told me I will need to have mine too because I need to certify it at the german embassy here in Nigeria.

When I contacted my school again they told me they can only give me a student copy and not the original one.

Please what else can I do guys as I am applying through uni assist and not to the school i choose directly.
Should l tell them to send the original copy to the embassy or my company that I work for in order to have it with me cos I was told I must have a copy my school intend to send with me also.

The student copy they intend to do for me won't have any address attach on it, will it be acceptable if I decide to certify it?
I await your swift responses guys.
Thanks all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by erny11: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
To learn German language, I suggest we download some German videos/movies with english subtitle. Watching this over and over again will help one learn faster and get more familiar with their accent.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
erny11:
To learn German language, I suggest we download some German videos/movies with english subtitle. Watching this over and over again will help one learn faster and get more familiar with their accent.

Name of some of the videos / Movies please.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikol(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
I guess you should be fine with the student copy if you can have it certified at the high Court. I might be wrong anyway but I believe that should be okay since your school gave it to you.

Conqueror89:
Good day house.

I applied for my transcript and proficiency letter from my school. I explained in details to them why I need to have the transcript send to me. I told them I need to generate a code from uni assist and also to apply to school through uni assist with the transcript and the transcript should have uni assist address attach to it.

But the guy in charge said according to the school policy they can only send it directly to the school I am applying to in Germany.

my friend(who we are both applying to same school in Germany through uni assist) has his own original transcript and proficiency letter addressed
to uni assist with him by his own school and he told me I will need to have mine too because I need to certify it at the german embassy here in Nigeria.

When I contacted my school again they told me they can only give me a student copy and not the original one.

Please what else can I do guys as I am applying through uni assist and not to the school i choose directly.
Should l tell them to send the original copy to the embassy or my company that I work for in order to have it with me cos I was told I must have a copy my school intend to send with me also.

The student copy they intend to do for me won't have any address attach on it, will it be acceptable if I decide to certify it?
Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Awilibogy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good evening Guys, can someone get admission into vocational or Technical schools in Germany without WEAC/NECO/NABTECH?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SSamuelo: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
[Share the information here so that all can benefit.thanks.quote author=mrsmba5 post=76461061]
Chat me up on whatsapp, I have some informations for you. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by erny11: 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Champion100:

Name of some of the videos / Movies please.

Check this youtube channel for some
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbxb2fqe9oNgglAoYqsYOtQ
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Determinedsoul: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hi all, good pm. Weldone for the good job you guys are doing here. Newbie, read some post but not all. I want to apply for Msc in radiation biology at TUM, plz my questions are;
1. Do I need to notarized my documents b4 applying digitally? Cod I have gone thru d dock.ent I am to provide via online app, I didn't see where they asked me to upload my credentials with the exception of my CV, MOTIVATIONAL LETTER, ENGLISH PROF. AND passport. So do I wait until I notarized my documents b4 applying digitally?

2. Please what is VPD. I saw that I was asked to upload that just immediately after the English prof stuff.

3. How do I get my health insurance for submission and do I need health insurance certificate b4 applying online?

4. I read a post here directing us on where to notarized our documents like high court etc. In high court is it not a lawyer that will notarized it? Cos I saw a note they put on that page of my application that ' on no account will they accept a notarization from a lawyer etc.

5. Does it mean that if i apply today and deadline is on May 1st, then I send my credentials and it doesn't get to d school b4 d deadline ie May 1st, it means I won't be given admission?

Am sorry for the long post plz.

Thanks for your assistance.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Determinedsoul: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
Please if there is any one that has applied in TUM or so, plz guide me and I will surely appreciate.

Another thing, PLZ DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA OF LINKS WHERE TO GET SCHOLARSHIPS IN GERMANY? TNX

For Msc plz.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Determinedsoul: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Please how does one locate other thread in sequence to read about the. I can see thisbis thread 6. Tnx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AKUPSME: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Fabcol:
I doubt this is possible..
A school that requests vpd would always state were/when to apply for it

I think its possible to do so.
A friend was allowed to use his in a different school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
vinlyreeks:

German scale or Nigerian scale?

Nigeria Scale 2.91
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
lecksam:

In German scale that’s 2.57.. search through daad very well I’m sure there are some universities that will accept that for sure.. nothing is impossible.. keep the hope alive

Thanks lecksam, what about question 2, link to Abuja documents certification
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
lecksam:

Thanks lecksam, what about question 2, I need link to Abuja documents certification, so I can book for a date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
If you had read previous parts this wouldnt v been an issue at all

Tell them to send the original to your company, certify and apply to as many schools as u want, keeping the original... Who its addressed to doesn't matter. They are only interested in your grade and the authenticity

Conqueror89:
Good day house.

Thanks all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wow. Cool
Good to know its possible
I guess its best he contacts the school

AKUPSME:

I think its possible to do so.
A friend was allowed to use his in a different school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
Conqueror89:
Good day house.

Thanks all.

Same thing with my school, however, I gave them an address of a company and told them the company needs it available bla bla bla... I had someone at the company who received it.Meanwhile the transcript application form, It was this person's contact and all I wrote down. They called him when they delivered it and he called me. So I picked it up.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Determinedsoul:
Hi all, good pm. Weldone for the good job you guys are doing here. Newbie, read some post but not all. I want to apply for Msc in radiation biology at TUM, plz my questions are;
1. Do I need to notarized my documents b4 applying digitally? Cod I have gone thru d dock.ent I am to provide via online app, I didn't see where they asked me to upload my credentials with the exception of my CV, MOTIVATIONAL LETTER, ENGLISH PROF. AND passport. So do I wait until I notarized my documents b4 applying digitally?

2. Please what is VPD. I saw that I was asked to upload that just immediately after the English prof stuff.

3. How do I get my health insurance for submission and do I need health insurance certificate b4 applying online?

4. I read a post here directing us on where to notarized our documents like high court etc. In high court is it not a lawyer that will notarized it? Cos I saw a note they put on that page of my application that ' on no account will they accept a notarization from a lawyer etc.

5. Does it mean that if i apply today and deadline is on May 1st, then I send my credentials and it doesn't get to d school b4 d deadline ie May 1st, it means I won't be given admission?

Am sorry for the long post plz.

Thanks for your assistance.

1. Read the schools guidelines properly some accept documents online without notarization it depends on the school
2. If you were asked to provide VPD that means you're applying through Uniassist. Go through Uniassist website find the school and the course check out their requirements too and mail it to Uniassist after evaluation they will send you a VPD(evaluation report) that you will now send directly to the school.

3. Applying what online? Visa or admissions?
If visa you need the insurance when you get your approval mail

4. Don't know for this oo but kuku use embassy in certifying your documents if they said lawyer shouldn't do that

5. When you send it and when they receive it are two different things. You time starts when they receive your docs not when you've handed it over to a courier service

What I know tho cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.