Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593636 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2019
mboyo:

Please I have similar difficulty. I graduated with a 2.33 gpa in business administration and it's been so hard for me to get an admission all because I have a 2.33 gp. Please what advice can you render regarding what to do, what school or course can accept this results as I'm sure there are people with worse results. And this can't be the end of the road for me. I've applied to over 12 public universities and they all turned me down specifically stating that my result doesn't qualify. I'm frustrated I wont lie. Please what can I do? Is there still hope for me?

Why are you frustrated.. don’t be! You should know better due to your cgpa, which makes you unqualified from the start. And who told you there are worst results? Have you checked their work experience?
If you don’t mind and really want to go to Germany, go for another Bsc. which I believe you are over qualified for. If at that point, you can’t get in, God forbid, then you can begin to worry. The earlier, the better.
Enjoy!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Valentinejeco: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2019
Check you application form to see if the email is correct,got reply again this morning
Cestmoi1:

The email i sent mine to is different from yours..... Different courses I guess. I even sent a mail requesting for acknowledgement, nothing nothing
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Kevwe06:

You can check out, Primmer language school too at 3 Fez Street, Wuse 2. That’s the one I’m attending presently.

Hi
How much is it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cestmoi1(f): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2019
Valentinejeco:
Check you application form to see if the email is correct,got reply again this morning
I've checked and checked o.... Same thing. I've sent a mail to the program coordinator.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2019
If you have been rejected for msc because of your cgpa then apply for Bsc, you might get admission. How ever time is running out for winter application, so check daad for schools that their applications are still open or even better apply for bsc to the schools that rejected you for msc. If you can't make it this winter you'll surely make summer. Don't rush, don't put unnecessary pressure on yourself (be thinking like 'I must enter DE this year') and don't lose hope!!
mboyo:

Please I have similar difficulty. I graduated with a 2.33 gpa in business administration and it's been so hard for me to get an admission all because I have a 2.33 gp. Please what advice can you render regarding what to do, what school or course can accept this results as I'm sure there are people with worse results. And this can't be the end of the road for me. I've applied to over 12 public universities and they all turned me down specifically stating that my result doesn't qualify. I'm frustrated I wont lie. Please what can I do? Is there still hope for me?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2019
Shey Deggendorf is doing like they are blind abi, I have filled everything, sent all documents and they have ticked it OK

I even mailed them but they are not even replying, they just played me on read... Turned themselves to slay mama
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Raheembisi: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=Thoyinn04 post=79003219][/quote]
Send a PM. We could meet at maryland mall as long as you have a flash or hard drive
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gspeed(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2019
Guten Morgen, if you resides in Abuja and you want to send your documents to uni-assist via DHL please beep me let's combine together to reduce the fee. Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eaze66: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2019
: cheesy grin same with my application .
mikkypel:
Shey Deggendorf is doing like they are blind abi, I have filled everything, sent all documents and they have ticked it OK

I even mailed them but they are not even replying, they just played me on read... Turned themselves to slay mama
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by priscysylvia: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2019
mikkypel:

Same here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2019
Dear ....

At the moment there are no places available.
Only if some of the selected candidates cancel their participation, we can admit further students to the AEG program.

But with respect to your position (no. 11) on the waiting list, chances for you to get a place in the program are quite small.

Best regards,
Monika
lipsrsealed
Tubingen University
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2019
Eaze66:
: cheesy grin same with my application .

Maybe we should protest grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gspeed(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2019
Guten Morgen, please will I have to send my weac scratch card along with my bachelor application to uni-assist.
And also I would like to know my chances of addmision
Bachelor in Nigeria - 2.66 in civil engineering
First semester in 100 level (3.09)
Second semester in 100 level (2.66) with a carry over
Cgpa - 2.66
Combine result again waec and neco
Biko..... What are my chances for bachelor degree in German
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Pls who knows if wurzburg has admission restricted programs. Because the one I applied for did not indicate that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nonsoanthony(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2019
Gspeed:
Guten Morgen, please will I have to send my weac scratch card along with my bachelor application to uni-assist.
And also I would like to know my chances of addmision
Bachelor in Nigeria - 2.66 in civil engineering
First semester in 100 level (3.09)
Second semester in 100 level (2.66) with a carry over
Cgpa - 2.66
Combine result again waec and neco
Biko..... What are my chances for bachelor degree in German

Ur chances are good...just apply to universities with open admission (admission without restrictions), ur cgpa is OK for bachelors

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2019
Pokarika:
I really do not know but I have their contact. Call this +234 807 349 3747- Adebisi and find out.

NB. They only do International courier on Tuesdays and Thursdays before 12noon. So call her asap and find out.
Good luck man.

Thank you very much for this... God bless you real big

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2019
imoriafe:
Pls who knows if wurzburg has admission restricted programs. Because the one I applied for did not indicate that
only their international management I know of. Mechatronic, business engineering and logistics are admission free.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by jerome1010: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2019
good morning sir,please i have been writing and not getting any reply
i'm here to make some enquirers on how to get a visa to school in Germany
i'm 27 and i have only my weac certificate so i want to know if i still have a possibility of getting this visa
please find attach below
from jerome....

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Shadbay(m): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2019
oli19937:
@ Goztino and all those coming to RWTH Aachen Applied Geosciences please make sure to write an English exam ( IELTS or TOEFLS) I will suggest TOEFL the ibt score needed is 90.. Note their is no shortcut to this ( proof of English language proficiency) and what have you.. If you don't write in Nigeria, you will write when you come and this will cause you to miss registering important courses.. See what I mean
• once you arrive, you do health insurance and proceed for enrollment ( I must say at this point that enrollment is not done from Nigeria, it must be here!)
• it is after enrollment that you will be transferred from being an applicant to being a student
• most courses registration don't last long and so if any of your enrollment requirements is missing, you might be attending lectures but no course registration ( you can't write exam for any course you didn't register)

So my advice is as follows
• get your English exam certificate ready if you have not gotten
• your degree result, transcript and any other documents that you feel is important
• once your Visa comes out, pay your semester dues from Nigeria. This has 2 very important advantage
1. You can complete your enrollment in a day
2. Your semester ticket will be processed within a week
Don't delay that so that you won't spend your money on trains and bus that you are supposed to enter for free.
• keep on checking your application page for that place they write PRINT INVOICE you will know when the invoice for winter semester dues is out. It contains the bank details and the amount.
• last but very important is ACCOMMODATION.. To this I have two suggestions
1. Search for Studierendenwerk Aachen, register and stand on the queue for any accommodation of your choice.
2. Their is a Facebook group called INCAS AACHEN join and you will see time to time accommodation advert.
It hadn't reached my turn in Studierendenwerk but I got accommodation before coming " thanks to INCAS AACHEN "
** also if the embassy needs any proof that you course will be thought in English, send me a pm our course coordinator will send you a letter to that effect.
Do these things, prepare well for interview and we will all see by the coming fall.
Remain blessed.

I sent you a pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Shadbay(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Swiftsailor23:

Thanks for the information bro. Got admitted to RWTH Aachen (Applied Geosciences). I need some information from you, is it okay if I PM you?

Bro, I'm applying to RWTH Aachen for Applied Geosciences. I'm having some issues with the application portal. Please reply my pm. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gspeed(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2019
Shadbay:

Bro, I'm applying to RWTH Aachen for Applied Geosciences. I'm having some issues with the application portal. Please reply my pm. Thank you

Please did you put your weac scratch card inside the document you sent to uni-assist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2019
Shadbay:

Last time i checked bro, RWTH has ended their winter application for 2019/2020
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chevronstaff: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2019
mboyo:

I will advise you to go for another Bsc.. It would be easier that way and you will get admitted easily..
Check this course out.. Business Administration with Informatics (B.A.)
South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences

https://www4.fh-swf.de/de/home/studieninteressierte/studienangebote/stg_so/bawi/businessadministrationwithinformatics_10.php
Application is still on.. Deadline is 15th of July..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Shadbay(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2019
dejifabz:

IELTS requirement is 5.5

Did you apply to RWTH Aachen for Applied Geosciences?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Shadbay(m): 11:43am On Jun 04, 2019
Sedatylo:

Last time i checked bro, RWTH has ended their winter application for 2019/2020

I'm applying for summer 2020
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dooch(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2019
jerome1010:
good morning sir,please i have been writing and not getting any reply
i'm here to make some enquirers on how to get a visa to school in Germany
i'm 27 and i have only my weac certificate so i want to know if i still have a possibility of getting this visa
please find attach below
from jerome....
Waec certificate alone won't be enough to get admission to a German University. Unless you apply to studienkolleg. (most them also require you to have proficiency in German language)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Shadbay(m): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Gspeed:

Please did you put your weac scratch card inside the document you sent to uni-assist

The application is not via uni-assist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2019
Magma012:
Dear ....

At the moment there are no places available.
Only if some of the selected candidates cancel their participation, we can admit further students to the AEG program.

But with respect to your position (no. 11) on the waiting list, chances for you to get a place in the program are quite small.

Best regards,
Monika
lipsrsealed
Tubingen University
pls when did you get this message and what course did you apply for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 11:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Raheembisi:
If anyone is interested in videos for personal A1 study in lagos

Interested, boss.

I am in Lagos, how do we connect?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
mboyo:

bros just apply for bsc tour CGPA is low and it's about 3 on German scale this is low so bsc is they way out for you
Hope this help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by fabiosmart: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hallo Leute,

For those interested in applying to University of Saarland, the application portal is now open for winter session. apply early for early consideration.

Vielen Erfolg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somberyl(f): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2019
Jackto365:
hello all, did any1 apply to university of potsdam(M.Sc toxicoogy) or university of bonn(M.Sc immunobiology). When do they send admission letter?

I'm still waiting for the immunobiology

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.