Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593634 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Junera: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
olease, has anyone else been give date on Cat B since this month? The last was 7th May, and was given August 2nd I think
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
Kennyubah:

Hey sister good afternoon

Please do I need to certify my original transcripts before sending to uni assist??
You certify only photocopies and not original

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
lovable85:

You certify only photocopies and not original

Okay thank you!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Junera:
olease, has anyone else been give date on Cat B since this month? The last was 7th May, and was given August 2nd I think

None that I know of but please let's just be hopeful everyone that has booked will eventually get a suitable date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by boywonder225: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Kolombo88:

bro am only trying to go for a course in line with my previous bachelors degree, just so i wont be viewed as a non-genuine student or it doesnt matter if i apply for something different from previous course? please any suggestion for a course with quicker processing? i have a bachelors in public admin and local govt
you can go for something different from your first defree as long ass you have a reason for that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by purelypencil: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
It was the second mail. I received both mails however.
MopeL:

is it your second or first mail gotten from tum.
the first mail will state your documents were received while the second one will say your documents has been checked and will be sent to the dept you applied to.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
dukeokafor:

After you've made all your applications. Go to "Pay" on the Uni-assist page. You'd see three modes of payment.

3D Secure Credit Card Transfer

Sofortuberweisung

Bank Transfer

Tick the "Pay" box

Then what you should click afterwards is the "3D Secure Credit Card Transfer"

Tick Agree on the terms and conditions bla bla bla

Then it brings you to the Payment gateway page.

Fill in the required fields. Change the country to NIGERIA. Don't change that "CREDIT CARD" , just leave it that way. Then choose which card you use, either Visa or MasterCard. Please note that your VERVE card won't work on the platform.

After filling the fields, click on "PAY NOW"

It could pay immediately or bring you to your bank's page to put in an OTP to authorize the transaction. After that's done, it will redirect to the Uni-assist page to acknowledge payment.

It's better do these payments in the midnight to avoid network wahala and money being deducted without the transaction completed.

Carpe diem

Stareed

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
Toluwase100:

I appreciate your response bro.
Please as touching that job, is it possible to get such before going there or is there a way to go about it.
I'm saying this because someone is working an admission for me to a school that cost €13,500 for one and half years which I can pay €2000 upfront then work and study. I taught it won't be possible to work and raise the balance.
Can you advise me or be of help.
I don't know of you mind us talking on WhatsApp.
bros come out plain an agent wants to get you a private school because it's easy to get admission there. no try am cos in as much as you might make that U no go eat, change cloth or even pay rent and insurance ? Bros better run from that agent .
A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chrisaruwa(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
soloblink:
Good morning every one. I am new here, but I have been following how to apply for schools in Germany. For now j have applied for a masters degree program in mechanical engineer ( renewable energy) at the university of Ingolstadt technische hochschule . have fill out all the form requested. There application deadline is July 15. Am yet to get my admission letter. Before now they requested some documents which I have to start ruining to get and fill on line. Pls is any one here that apply to the same sch? Pls reply back

There is still time before the deadline day,
Just be hopeful..
As for the requested documents,just try and submit them as soon as possible.
I have interest in the school but I don't know if it's already too late for me to apply..
I even want to connect with you as to get some info from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
Good afternoon guys, please who knows where I can learn German in Lagos. I heard there's one at Fadeyi.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Premiercare:

Congratulation! Receive your AM soonest in Jesus name.
Please can you throw more light on this issue of not stapling documents. Did you have any document with 2 or more pages either original or photocopy?
staple your document it the application form that you might not staple and the passport no rule against stapling your document
Hope you are cleared
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chrisaruwa(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
dailydolar:
bros come out plain an agent wants to get you a private a hook because it's easy. no try am cos in as much as you might make that U no go eat, change cloth or even pay rent and insurance ? Bros better run from that agent

Very good advice from a considerate person..
No go put yourself for suffer bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Eldeee:

click on this link

https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/156#77500866

After doing so, go to mama nkechi's bar get that chairman (dukeokafor) one cool beer with correct nkwobi. Lol

My Oga go just dey whine him boy smiley smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mboyo: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
Please help my lil brother, below is his profile

WAEC:

COMMERCE- C6

GOVERNMENT: C4

ENGLISH:C6

MTS:C6

AGRIC: C4

BIO:D7

ECONOMICS: D7

YOR: D7

DEGREE COURSE IS: POLITICAL SCIENCE

NAIJA CGPA: 2.56 = 2.8 GERMAN GRADE

Please I'm finding it hard for him to get course he can apply to most msc require 2.7 minimum grade and most BSc require GERMAN knowledge.

All his documents are ready, but he doesn't want to write English Test because of no or Lil cash.

Please I need suggestions on SCHOOLS and courses of any kind he can apply to.

Thanks in advance and God bless you all

Please how did you covert this waec result to cgpa? I need to convert mine and I've been doing it wrong. Can you please give me the pattern or format in which you used in converting this?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Temiodeyemi:
Good afternoon guys, please who knows where I can learn German in Lagos. I heard there's one at Fadeyi.

There is also one around Sabo Yaba. Lextorah School of Languages.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MopeL(f): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
purelypencil:
It was the second mail. I received both mails however.
okau
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
mboyo:

Please how did you covert this waec result to cgpa? I need to convert mine and I've been doing it wrong. Can you please give me the pattern or format in which you used in converting this?
that's BSc first degree not waec
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
dukeokafor:

My Oga go just dey whine him boy smiley smiley

duke onye nna, my chairman sir, your boy dey loyal full ground. How far that side? AL don show? Abeg make I block your end jare at least one bottle fit reach me this evening. Lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deutschmann: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
Week 9 no AM
Enrollment August, but at least they should pick my call or reply my email Na haba #fake deutchmann
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Eldeee:

duke onye nna, my chairman sir, your boy dey loyal full ground. How far that side? AL don show? Abeg make I block your end jare at least one bottle fit reach me this evening. Lol

Nnaa this side nokwa kajad.

AL (Digital Engineering) showed from OVGU Magdeburg since May 27th

But I dey expect AL from South Westphalia University Of Applied Sciences Soest. Na my first choice be that. If e no come, I go go ahead with OVGU.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
Deutschmann:
Week 9 no AM
Enrollment August, but at least they should pick my call or reply my email Na haba #fake deutchmann

Many are in same shoes!!! Hv u contacted your alien office?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mrpudikin: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
lovable85:
Booked category A masters in computer science
I got to the embassy at 6:10
Paulinus started arranging us at 6:30 am
I saw paulinus in his full glory today
If you don’t do what he says he ll take pleasure in finishing you
When he started asking us to arrange our documents
He ask for one original and two photocopy
He sent a guy to the back of the line because he wasn’t doing things at his pace
MAKE SURE YOU PRINT THE ENGLISH AND GERMAN COPY OF YOUR ADMISSION LETTER AND MAKE TWO PHOTOCOPIES
We were then ushered in around after 7
Main interview started at 8
Name of school?
Name of course?
Have you funded ?
Why this course?
Why Germany ?
Why germany and not US, Canada or Uk?
Five facts of Germany?
Bachelor thesis?
She asked me to explain what my project was all about
Then she asked if I have any question
I said some of my friends are confused about the booking system
She said she doesn’t know anything about it
And she said she only checks the admission letter and is those at the gate that checks the booking letter

I also noticed there is a list of those scheduled for interview with just your name, email address, phone number and passport number
There was nothing like category on the list paulinus had

please do you know how they have your phone number.. cuz i dont think its part of what you fill for booking appointment

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by babatea10(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
@Deustchmann I sent you a PM bro, Please kindly reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deutschmann: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
aduku1:

Many are in same shoes!!! Hv u contacted your alien office?
Yep, no record. I have 2 months to go, let me see whether they will hold me for 16weeks grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deutschmann: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
babatea10:
@Deustchmann I sent you a PM bro, Please kindly reply

There are two deutchmann here o, mine is deutschmann t b4 s
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by babatea10(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Deutschmann:

There are two deutchmann here o, mine is deutschmann t b4 s
The original one grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.