Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593030 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 6:56am On Mar 12, 2019
Legacy666:
Trier University winter application will be open from 1st May to 31st. You apply direct and pay 50£ before your application will be processed.
N.B Trier University does not use uni-assit for admission.

Wow thanks for the information.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OMOZ1(m): 7:02am On Mar 12, 2019
Fabcol:
Its very OK...no worries

God will always answers your request.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 7:10am On Mar 12, 2019
U wlc, Will be applying for winter semester (MSc) too. What course are you going for?

Magma012:

Wow thanks for the information.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ToppSecret: 7:36am On Mar 12, 2019
dolpaz:

Hi bro,

Pregnancy is a blessing from God....
Wishing everyone success in their Pursuit.
I doff my hat reading your response as this will also be helpful to lots of other NLs.
To ask 1 more question: I hope we can still apply for the family reunion if I finally go with SL this year. [hoping the conditions attached with SL as against block account doesn't go against applying for the family reunion later]
Thanks for always being supportive
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2019
Please gurus in the house, I applied to another university last night and I made a mistake.

They asked for my first name and I wrote my full name, they asked for my surname and I also wrote my full name.

Example.
First Name: Okonkwo Gbenga
Family name : Okonkwo Gbenga

Thereby making my Name to be repeatedly displayed as Okonkwo Gbenga Okonkwo Gbenga.
Before I discovered the mistake, I had already submitted the application.
Please is that mistake enough to deny one Admission?
Is there anything I can do to salvage that situation?
All my documents are correct and names written properly
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2019
OMOZ1:

Good evening House, please I will like to know if Uni-assist will accept this Notary Public certification because the application deadline is getting closer, which I need VPD to apply.

You mean by e-mail (because you said you printed it out) and is it a student copy because I saw unilag stamp on it. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2019
Guys I paid for my uni assist two weeks ago, my status still on processing not yet started. What does it mean?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2019
It would change once your document has been processed ...no worries

melto:
Guys I paid for my uni assist two weeks ago, my status still on processing not yet started. What does it mean?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2019
Mail them about the error ASAP..they would correct it
Include your application number to the mail if any was given after applying

Goztino:
Please gurus in the house, I applied to another university last night and I made a mistake.

They asked for my first name and I wrote my full name, they asked for my surname and I also wrote my full name.

Example.

Thereby making my Name to be repeatedly displayed as Okonkwo Gbenga Okonkwo Gbenga.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2019
bridget149:
pls, is it university of Stuttgart ?, im looking for anyone looking towards going to stuttgart [winter]
yes Stuttgart is one of those schools I’m looking at

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Goztino:

Example.

Mail them
But this uni application needs serious carefulness
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2019
melto:

Are you sure that you have also sent your documents through post?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 10:28am On Mar 12, 2019
melto:

Did you receive a mail with pdf attached stating they received your documents and payment has been made?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Innocent94(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=princetigris why did you say that bro?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Innocent94:
[quote author=princetigris why did you say that bro?
A lot of persons apply for that course and the school needs few students. The application process is also free and easy thereby attracting every Tom, Dick and Harry. Am writing outta experience.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OMOZ1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

You mean by e-mail (because you said you printed it out) and is it a student copy because I saw unilag stamp on it. Thanks

YES
Is not transcript, it is an English as a Medium, which I received it by mail because I can stay in Lagos to receive it because of to me frame which will affect my work.
Are you a Unilag graduated student that want to collect transcript? If so I can tell you how I collected mine by hand but I can say it here ooo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jencoco(f): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hi I replied your dm
mrsmba5:

Hello, plz connect me to Jencoco
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Sorry about that my brother. First of all, try to mail your school ask for enrollment extension,because has you can see the date for your enrollment has passed.

Secondly, mail your alien office of the city your going to. Tell them what your passing through. That you did interview on 12th December 2018,but you have not heard from them. Maybe they the people that have not approve your visa.. If they told you that they have reply embassy.

Finally, when you get enrollment extension and reply from your alien office. Send the two to embassy. I believe embassy will respond quickly.

Your A.M is on the way. Have faith in God.

ugwmsinachi:
good pm fam
please i dont know if anybody has experienced this.
i need suggestions on what to do
i had my interview on the 12th of december 2018 but without prove of finace bt i was told to produce one as soon as posible it took me quite a while before my SL came i went to submit it the first time but oga pauli rejcted me so i mailed the embassy and the said i should explain the relationship between me and my sponsor which i did after that mail i sent them the didnt reply me i went to submit my SL again on the 11th of Feb finally pauli accepted it.i have mailed the embassy no response my resumption date was on the 7th of march i did not recieve my AM till now i havent been rejected.
i am just confused what can i do cause i have mailed
and mailed but no response from the embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Innocent94(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=princetigris please which scul and course do u suggest I apply for,i hv bsc in industrial relations nd personnel mgt frm Lagos state university,cgpa 3.36...I applied to HWR Berlin but dy require GMAT.please help a brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
mrsmba5:

Hello, plz connect me to Jencoco

Hello Mrsmba5, are you still applying to Haw Hamburg?

You don't respond to your inbox
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
Opinionator:

Did you receive a mail with pdf attached stating they received your documents and payment has been made?
Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Champion100:

Are you sure that you have also sent your documents through post?

Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tcoolio: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hello fam, I need your kind help.

I studied Mechanical engineering with 2.93 CGPA but I am a data analyst by profession. I love to go for Masters in data engineering or analytics but the setback is the schools I have checked request bachelor degree in computer science or informatics...

I would have considered going for Master in Mechanical engineering but the requirements are way above my CGPA....

I need your inputs and advice....

Thank you so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndkings1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Guys let's say I applied for admission at ten schools and got 4 at the end, what am I gonna do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by janettee(f): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jencoco:
Hi I replied your dm
Please connect me to jencoco too tongue grin.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ndkings1:
Guys let's say I applied for admission at ten schools and got 4 at the end, what am I gonna do?

Choose one and sell the remaining grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bujebudanu1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Champion100:

grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DwayneGy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Champion100:

It's really annoying that graduates ask these kind of questions.

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
DwayneGy:

It's really annoying that graduates ask these kind of questions.

Loool.... I no talk anything ooo cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sheddybaba1: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Please has any1 going to magdeburg gotten AM for dis summer semester. If yes, pls how long did it tak to hear from embassy after d interview? Thanks for ur kind reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ndkings1:

You are obviously joking.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pecky2222: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Okay...so I think I've exhausted my options in skuls to apply to..who else is applying for MSC under life sciences, biology or agriculture... Pls tell me the skuls and courses u are applying to....I have 6 or so on my list..I nid more....preferably non restricted courses
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.