Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,108 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (590847 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Toluwase100: 12:01am On Jun 21, 2019
Deustchemann:

I checked for you. The program is not offered by University of Potsdam, rather by the University of applied sciences, Potsdam

So it implies that the Uni-assist Application ist not free.
Check below for further information about the course.

Degree: Master of Arts (M.A.) Childhood studies and children rights.
Regular Course length: 3 semesters (1 1/2 years)
Credits: 90 ECTS
Type of programme: full-time
Programme: Advanced Master’s Course
Student administrative fee per semester
Tuition fee: 5,965€ cheesy
Admission Criteria

First academic degree (BA or equivalent)
Professional experience after completion of first university degree (generally 12 months)
Knowledge of English (level C1)

Find more information here
https://www.fh-potsdam.de/en/studieren/fachbereiche/sozial-und-bildungswissenschaften/studium/studiengaenge/master/ma-childhood-studies-and-childrens-rights/

Thank You Bro.
I really appreciate.
Sorry I still have one more question,
Do I still have to apply to the school directly and also send my documents to the school or it's just only Uniassist I will apply to.

Thanks once again Brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thatmgbekebabe(f): 12:17am On Jun 21, 2019
So Siegen wants to admit only chemistry this year, no problem��
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chrisaruwa(m): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2019
iPOD007:
Admission letter dropped this evening.

Automation and IT
TU Koln.
Been waiting for this.
Anyone else?

Big congratulations to you
When did you apply??
And what did you apply with as your language qualification?
TOEFL ,IELTS OR ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY FROM YOUR SCHOOL
please reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Freeman59: 7:19am On Jun 21, 2019
iPOD007:

Elect Elect Engr.
1.7 German scale grade
5 yrs automation experience.

I think they just started this evening.
The coordinator only gave 1 week for me to accept, which I have done this evening and he acknowledged.
Si, I guess withing 1 week anyone who doesn't accept forfeits it and they will contact waiting lists.
Be hopeful!

Aiit, congrats bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2019
Good day all,
Please for the category B hopefuls, what date are there on now. I have someone that applied on the 26th of May.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MartinLawrenCe: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2019
heybaby12:
Good day all,
Please for the category B hopefuls, what date are there on now. I have someone that applied on the 26th of May.

Mehnn... we can't say actually. Just tell that person to go buy brand new mouka foam bed wey hin go dey sleep ontop coz the chillz no be here. I don apply since 23rd no date. I sahbi person wey apply 17th no date yet....

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Naturetony1: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2019
I applied on 30th no date....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Naturetony1: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2019
MartinLawrenCe:

Mehnn... we can't say actually. Just tell that person to go buy brand new mouka foam bed wey hin go dey sleep ontop coz the chillz no be here. I don apply since 23rd no date. I sahbi person wey apply 17th no date yet....

I applied on 30th no date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ritazcorea: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2019
Ritazcorea:
Good evening people
I want to ask is it a must to get a courier envelope if you are within Lagos and can go directly to drop off and pick up your documents and passport?
Thank you
Pls respond any one pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by fabiosmart: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=Ritazcorea post=79532761][/quote]

The envelope is part of the requirements you must take with you. so it's a must you get sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2019
Embassy give me date ooo... This German Waka na wa oo
From hustle for AL to hustle for AD and AM

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dobeespen: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Fustinachichi:
Wow...by this time Last year, i was sleeping here...what a Forum...i wish u all success....i remember the wait after interview ..lol....its well....a liitle tiny advice:

If the VO says "do u have any question for me?"

Say "I will love to use my time in enrolling for a german language class here in Lagos/abuja as i await ur response, do u think i should go ahead?"

Now if the VO says No, its not necessary(Nna i apologise) but if the VO says Yes excitedly, ur Visa is set(go and start packing) grin

Ps:German is everything here...learn learn learn the language(u can even do Nursing for free here if u know the language)

While this advise may have have worked for some people, it is NOT set in stone. If the VO says "it's not necessary" in response to your question about learning German, it doesn't automatically mean you've been denied a visa.

Also, I would advise you don't add to the already excruciating heartache of waiting 4 weeks or more for a response, by asking a question that has little to no bearing to your visa application.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by marisalfred: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2019
Please can someone who is going for another degree book A category appointment because on German Embassy site they said those with degree 2.1 or 2.2 going for masters should book for A category. me I have BSc 2.2 but going for another BSc so should i book for A or B category. Please help a sister

vinlyreeks:
grin grin.... I thought it would never come
More success stories here we pray..

Ps: no beefing and heated arguments let's just get coordination abeg

Bless Up! ¡
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by henriq2: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2019
How are you doing? Are you still in Munich

dobeespen:

While this advise may have have worked for some people, it is NOT set in stone. If the VO says "it's not necessary" in response to your question about learning German, it doesn't automatically mean you've been denied a visa.

Also, I would advise you don't add to the already excruciating heartache of waiting 4 weeks or more for a response, by asking a question that has little to no bearing to your visa application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dobeespen: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2019
henriq2:
How are you doing? Are you still in Munich

Doing well thank you. and yes I'm still in Munich.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by phemmoNL: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2019
Hey guys I have a question on declaration of age, if on my passport my place of birth is Lagos and on my declaration of age papers from high court my place of Birth is Rivers state, can I use this declaration of age or would I have to make another one?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Heisenberglos: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2019
This is a bit late to ask but are there masters programs still available for application for winter that don't use uniassist and still before a deadline? My bachelors degree is chemistry.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kevwe06(f): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2019
marisalfred:

Please can someone who is going for another degree book A category appointment because on German Embassy site they said those with degree 2.1 or 2.2 going for masters should book for A category. me I have BSc 2.2 but going for another BSc so should i book for A or B category. Please help a sister

Well, we are the same so I email the embassy to know if I’m qualified to book category A and they replied Yes. This was yesterday. So I’ve booked under Cat A
Maybe you should asked them too before booking. To have the email as an evidence .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2019
marisalfred:

YES you can book category A

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2019
phemmoNL:
Hey guys I have a question on declaration of age, if on my passport my place of birth is Lagos and on my declaration of age papers from high court my place of Birth is Rivers state, can I use this declaration of age or would I have to make another one?
Make another one.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2019
good morning e-fam, i had my interview a month and i used scanned SL. After the interview, i asked the V.O if i should send the original immediately, she told me ill get an email on when to submit. Today, a friend was telling me i should have send it immediately, it gets me confused. Gurus, what are your opinions on this.

Viel Dank.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2019
Dahyormine:
God bless you for this bro... wish I could give him details like this
Amen. God bless you too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2019
Heisenberglos:
This is a bit late to ask but are there masters programs still available for application for winter that don't use uniassist and still before a deadline? My bachelors degree is chemistry.
went to search and found the following schools. Still open till July 15.

Open the following links:

1. MSc Advanced Functional Materials at TU-Chemnitz

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/4695/#tab_registration

2. MSc Chemistry at Ruhr University Bochum

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/4169/#tab_overview

3. MSc Material Science at TU-Darmstadt

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/4808/#tab_registration

4. MSc Medical Photonics at FSU-JENA

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/detail/4708/#tab_registration
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2019
Toluwase100:

Thank You Bro.
I really appreciate.
Sorry I still have one more question,
Do I still have to apply to the school directly and also send my documents to the school or it's just only Uniassist I will apply to.

Thanks once again Brother
If you opened the link I sent, you'll see the full mode of Application.
You're to apply via Uni-assist , as well as by email to them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tghurl(f): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2019
Anyone here apply to B-tu?
Uniassist confirmed application details has been sent to them for over thre weeks now but no response from them yet..... The wait is killing me walahi cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by RealPower77: 10:29am On Jun 21, 2019
Has anybody gotten admission from TU Dresden?? Or anybody waiting for it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bujebudanu1(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2019
Hello house.i just got this.
Nuc and coren aren't recognized.

How do I get an abet or asiin accreditation.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ritazcorea: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2019
fabiosmart:

The envelope is part of the requirements you must take with you. so it's a must you get sir
Thank you very much for this noch eine paar fragen bitte grin
For the biologically documents I have only my ID card from jss1 can I use that or is it a problem?
And for the primary school certificate s friend of mine didn't collet hers when she finished and now the school no longer exist what can she do. As for me I collect mine in April and the headmaster put 2019 as collection date will that be a problem?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lexi28(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2019
hi all,
someone on the forum was kind enough to post a compressed PDF file of visa interview transcripts. I have been searching for the page he posted the link on. can anyone do me the kindness of posting the link here?
danke!

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.