Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593495 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Metronimos:

There are many things involved here.

One, where does the current admission stand on your ranking? I believe no one would have to tell you what to do if its your most preferred school. In my case, I applied to about five schools, and the only response I've gotten is an admission letter to my most offered. So, I no even dey look other portals again cause I just wan use them book appointment before in case the mist preferred takes longer.

Two, it is only logical that you accept the current admission if others are not forthcoming, you can always write them and tell them you will no longer be taking the offer as some things came up (or whatever reason you want to give them). With that, you have a back up and can go for your visa appointment.

The safest is to accept the offer...maybe some days before it expires if others you prefer more are not forthcoming yet.

Good luck!

thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by cliper230(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
waledora:
Waoo, I'm in AFM too

how is the program like there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
I am sending too. Am in Lagos
amihbkt767676:

Yeah bro. Whatsapp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Paclarge:
That's really bad.pray that call you anytime soon .
no problem, God will help me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Paclarge:
That's really bad.pray that call you anytime soon .
I am o, God will help me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odogwudozilla: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
campichristian:

It’s free, just book an appointment with the embassy for documents certification

Please, for someone just going to the German Embassy to have his documents notarised, is he supposed to fill any form (as per the underlined in the attached image)? I cannot seem to find the relevant form talked about here.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tamax: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Can someone hand fill the visa application form too. Like normal handwriting. Thanks

Deustchemann:

Though your question is not too clear to me.. but let me analyse

I believe you have an Admission letter now, and you have opened a blocked account.
Next thing is to book for an interview appointment by visiting this link

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347

If you're going for Masters or BSc, and you have a bachelor degree with grade between first class and second class lower, click on Category A and fill in your details.
If you have a third class BSc Certificate, book category B.
You will receive a confirmation email. Then you'll await your appointment date, which will be mailed to you.

The next thing is to start getting your documents ready, according to the checklist.

Follow this link
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

Towards the bottom of the page, you'll find the visa application form, the declaration bla bla, As well as the checklist of documents. Download the three of them.
You can fill the visa application form on your computer /phone and print out two copies. Everything you'll need is on the checklist.

Good luck.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somstevee: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Blaisero:
Please *DEUSTCHEMANN* you said you received your admission letter from Frederich Schiller university Jena, for medical photonic, on June 27th,, I applied to the school but my application is still at "application sent to committee" the deadline for the course I applied has passed, this delay is really affecting my ability to apply for visa on time, I know the deadline for medical photonic is still July 15th, am worried that my application which the deadline of 31st may hasn't being attended to, did you write the master service center for your admission?

Bro, I applied for both molecular medicine and biochemistry to the same school but haven't heard anything from them.

I am highly disturbed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Application form for the school you're applying for. Without this application form, your documents will not be certified.

odogwudozilla:

Please, for someone just going to the German Embassy to have his documents notarised, is he supposed to fill any form (as per the underlined in the attached image)? I cannot seem to find the relevant form talked about here.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Samd25: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please is there anyone here who applied tfor university of applied science ingolstadt (technische hochschule ingolstadt), course:engineering and management (BEng) why don got admission cos me I don wait tire for my admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Samd25:
Please is there anyone here who applied tfor university of applied science ingolstadt (technische hochschule ingolstadt), course:engineering and management (BEng) why don got admission cos me I don wait tire for my admission

I applied to and waiting as well. I heard AL will be given during august
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DeutschMariano: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please for those who lodged close to the embassy the night before their interview, which hotel/ guest house is close and how much per night?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odogwudozilla: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Thank you so much

sassy92:
Application form for the school you're applying for. Without this application form, your documents will not be certified.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seungold1929: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tamax:
Can someone hand fill the visa application form too. Like normal handwriting. Thanks

Yes

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
obibanks:

I thought the visa application form and the declaration are going to be handwritten?
You can choose to use a pen to fill your visa form. There's no rule to that. I just feel that it will look more formal by typing it out.
The declaration just needs your signature and date, which obviously has to be done by hand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seungold1929: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
DeutschMariano:
Please for those who lodged close to the embassy the night before their interview, which hotel/ guest house is close and how much per night?
Heard of bayland guest house obalende
5-8k per night

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Samd25: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=sassy92 post=79812882]Application form for the school you're applying for. Without this application form, your documents will not be certified.

Am confused o because the school I applied for, I gat no application form after my university online application oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
dennison4luv:
Good morning to the house,please i need your advice.
I applied to 8 schools and on 27-06-2019 i got one admission letter from WWU Muenster and they said if i did not declare my acceptance before 07-07-2019 they will withdraw the admission letter and i wanted to delay to see if other schools will send their admission letter so i can make a choice and reject others but as it is now i dont know what to do, whether to accept this and reject others that will come or i should accept it then when other come and i make my choice then send email to others that i wont make it.
Since no other AL has come for now, accept this one and start working with it.
Peradventure your most preferred AL comes later, you can always withdraw this one.
As someone said, a bird at hand is worth 2 in the bush.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Samd25:

Am confused o because the school I applied for, I gat no application form after my university online application oo

If that's the situation, then you can't Certify at the embassy. Go to an high court

By the way, what's the name of the school that can't even provide a simple confirmation of your application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Successnoah(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
I want to study in b.eng Automotive engineering in THI pls can i use university of people(online university) transcript to apply ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
Blaisero:
Please *DEUSTCHEMANN* you said you received your admission letter from Frederich Schiller university Jena, for medical photonic, on June 27th,, I applied to the school but my application is still at "application sent to committee" the deadline for the course I applied has passed, this delay is really affecting my ability to apply for visa on time, I know the deadline for medical photonic is still July 15th, am worried that my application which the deadline of 31st may hasn't being attended to, did you write the master service center for your admission?
Good evening Sir. I didn't write the master service center to inquire about the admission. I have 4 Applications at Jena (Med photonics, molecular life sciences, biochemistry and molecular medicine). The deadlines for the remaining 3 have passed too and the Application is still with the committee. Perhaps we exercise some more patience with them. When it's ready they'll definitely notify by mail.
I've rejected their offer already tho
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by jide4lagos(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
Onyi2728:
Hey Guys
I am trying to purchase an incoming health insurance by Care concept, Can someone advice with options I am to take or anyone who have used this service.

Please help out.

I sell AXA student health insurance. It is cheap and you will get your certificate instantly.

Send me a PM if you need one.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Successnoah:
I want to study in b.eng Automotive engineering in THI pls can i use university of people(online university) transcript to apply ?
Where is University of People located?

Ohh..online..

You can check if the school is verified and accredited by the German academic exchange

Or better still, mail the course coordinator and see the response. Na dem wan give you admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Blaisero:
Please house can you open a blocked without funding it to book for appointment and then fund later before your interview date reaches?
Also if the VO asks if youve applied for visa with another country and you have but was denied what's the best answer to give?
Sure you can.
Please ensure you don't hide any details about previous visa applications.
Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Successnoah(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deustchemann:

Where is University of People located?

Ohh..online..

You can check if the school is verified and accredited by the German academic exchange
How do i check bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tamax:
Yes you can. It's not advisable if your handwriting is not too legible tho

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Successnoah:
How do i check bro

This link will take you to the Anabin database of institutions.

https://anabin.kmk.org/no_cache/filter/institutionen.html

Degrees can only be recognized as university degrees in Germany,
if they were acquired at an institution with the anabin status H +.

For institutions with the status H +/-, additional criteria may have to be fulfilled.
To determine the status of your university, please proceed as follows
1. Click on "Institutions" on the left side of the menu.
2. Find the institution from which you have acquired your university degree via the search mask in the "Search" tab. The quickest way to do this is by using the Select country and enter a part of the university name in the free text field.

Please note that languages ​​with non-Latin letters such as Russian, Arabic or Greek are transliterated in the database.

3. Once you have found your college, open the record and click
on "status".

Note: The anabin database is not exhaustive. Therefore, can
It may happen that your institution is not yet listed in anabin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
odogwudozilla:

The application form is an acknowledgement form that's generated after online application to a school. It shows your details and what you applied for there.
It could also be available as a separate download from the school website (if the school doesn't use online application). You'll download and fill in your Details.

In short, anything that can prove that you applied to that school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Somstevee:

Bro, I applied for both molecular medicine and biochemistry to the same school but haven't heard anything from them.

I am highly disturbed
Same here. Don't be disturbed. Let's be hopeful they reply soon.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Successnoah(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=Deustchemann post=79814843]

This link will take you to the Anabin database of institutions.

https://anabin.kmk.org/no_cache/filter/institutionen.html

Degrees can only be recognized as university degrees in Germany,
if they were acquired at an institution with the anabin status H +.

For institutions with the status H +/-, additional criteria may have to be fulfilled.
To determine the status of your university, please proceed as follows
1. Click on "Institutions" on the left side of the menu.
2. Find the institution from which you have acquired your university degree via the search mask in the "Search" tab. The quickest way to do this is by using the Select country and enter a part of the university name in the free text field.

Please note that languages ​​with non-Latin letters such as Russian, Arabic or Greek are transliterated in the database.

thanks bro or can i use national diploma to apply?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.