Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593226 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by amihbkt767676: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Prince5887:
I just got a rejection notice from uni kassel despite having a German grade of 1.8. Please does anyone know a school I can apply to now for masters in winter semester? my B.sc. course is pol. science

Roads to Democracy: university of Siegen.
July 15.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Slip:
Bros,

Are you sure of this? Because Bonn-Rhein Sieg university is currently on winter application and it closes portal July 15. I currently applied for International Business (Bsc) with a German grade of 1.5 awaiting their admission letter between July 22 to 26.

Check it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeolamikaay: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Baba na you ooooh
You just dey pack AL... O ma ja sope
Deustchemann:
Today has been a good day so far

My 5th Admission Letter rolled in not long ago

MSc Biochemistry
University of Jena.

I also received hard copies of Two rejection letters from FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Slip(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
@ Eldee, you baddest nigga waiting patiently for this comment.

Truly life is about give and take! Whatever we take from the environment we are oblige to return same or even more. It makes the world a better place. I can just stop laughing grin cheesy

Eldeee:

People wey don do interviews for Abuja no gree share their experience with us for here as per say they are not obliged to share interview transcripts. My brother you go just go like that, sorry no tangible information for you to go with. shebi na grammar una dey speak for here ie obligation abi na obliged Lol, na to consume everything here but no willingness to contribute or help out. Who knows maybe you self go join them las las.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by NelsonOBN(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
SpongeBobSP:

hi, first congratulations.
please I just want to know if by any chance your BSC was in microbiology?

Not at all, my BSc was Zoology with 4.28CGPA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seungold1929: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Eldeee:

People wey don do interviews for Abuja no gree share their experience with us for here as per say they are not obliged to share interview transcripts. My brother you go just go like that, sorry no tangible information for you to go with. shebi na grammar una dey speak for here ie obligation abi na obliged Lol, na to consume everything here but no willingness to contribute or help out. Who knows maybe you self go join them las las.
grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Slip:
@ Eldee, you baddest nigga waiting patiently for this comment.

Truly life is about give and take! Whatever we take from the environment we are oblige to return same or even more. It makes the world a better place. I can just stop laughing grin cheesy

My brother wetin we go do na, them say them sabi eat well well, but them no fit throw away that bone for Bingo and moreover them no gree go toilet make fly for see wetin him go chop. Everything na for their mouth and belle wey e end. Me I no understanding again oooo, Lol. Giving is spiritual that I have come to understand, if it's not in you, na grammar you go begin speak. Giving is living.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SpongeBobSP: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deustchemann:

MSc Biochemistry
University of Jena.

I also received hard copies of Two rejection letters from FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg.

hey , congratulations,
been following this thread for about 9 days now and after going through about 200+ pages I must say you all have been amazing in the general contributions here and ways in which questions are being answered. will be very handy when i start applying later this year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
If you have any problems applying for Hamm-lipstadt electronic engineering. Pm me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by holadhayor1: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
what course are you going for ??
Raheembisi:
Is anyone going to FSU jena this winter? Please PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Uzee24: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Westahorf10:
AL alert!!!

University of Passau.. Development studies. God is good
First AL

Good to Go!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somstevee: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deustchemann:

MSc Biochemistry
University of Jena.

Congratulations deustchenan!!!

I also applied for MSc in Biochemistry and molecular medicine at FSU but yet to receive any mail from them.
Did you write any exam for d biochemistry?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by holadhayor1: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hey Deustchemann, where are you. Please quickly borrow me one AL biko.. I need one right now. shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 46neeta: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tried reaching you

Bekky289:
i just got admission to FU Berlin, please if their are other's too here that got admission, kindly PM me so we can link up on the next steps. This would be greatly appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 46neeta: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nairalanders on this thread. Thank you for your contributions and it has been indeed helpful. I need your help regards my admission. The school and I was initially confused as to the kind of visa I needed because I got to be paid for schooling, with tax so I felt I didn't need a student visa but a work permit. Unfortunately, I had applied for appointment for a work visa and when they sent in an hosting agreement, which qualified for a grade A appointment - I had to cancel and book a new appointment yesterday after waiting
for a date for over a month without response (though for a wrong category I presume). The school resumption date is August 30. For those who got interview appointment recently, how long did it take to you get a date after your online booking? Do you think I can meet that deadline?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bia, University of Koblenz-Landau students, applicants and faithfuls, put mouth for this matter oo

I have sent and enquiry mail to the school for over a week now, but they are yet to respond.

Na so dem dey do??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Wizdude(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
FELZ06:

Good Morning Boss!

Please have you heard from Potsdam yet?

No boss. I'm just tired.

But I'll keep trying. Although uni-assist sent me a mail saying the documents have been forwarded to Potsdam.

How about you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by allinall: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Somstevee:

I also applied for MSc in Biochemistry and molecular medicine at FSU but yet to receive any mail from them.

Even me. I have yet to received from them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
obibanks:

These people get mind o. You mean they paid courier for you to recieve Rejection letter
Verily I say unto you grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
SpongeBobSP:

hey , congratulations,
been following this thread for about 9 days now and after going through about 200+ pages I must say you all have been amazing in the general contributions here and ways in which questions are being answered. will be very handy when i start applying later this year.
Thank you for the kind comments. Kindly ensure you stay with the thread and contribute your quota too. God's speed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Adeolamikaay:
Baba na you ooooh
You just dey pack AL... O ma ja sope
Lol
Thanks bro. Even though I'm rejecting most of them cos I already have my most preferred application, It's good to testify to God's goodness. That's why I still share testimony when AL comes.

I don't usually mention it when rejection letters come

I once had a day like that . I went out in the morning to put some documents in place without breakfast. I came back in the afternoon to eat my breakfast as lunch, as I grabbed my phone, rejection letter entered my mail. I lost appetite immediately. Dropped the phone and in one hour, tried to gather some strength to eat my food. I started eating and under 10 mins, another rejection letter dropped in. I cried mehn..

So behind the many ALs (5 is not many to me tho), I've packed a plethora of Rejections.

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by olamitodotun14: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Prince5887:
I just got a rejection notice from uni kassel despite having a German grade of 1.8. Please does anyone know a school I can apply to now for masters in winter semester? my B.sc. course is pol. science
That's strange. Your grade is too good enough. For MA GPED? Send a pm. So I can assist you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Paulzy84: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
pls did you apply with IELTS or with EPL

Seamareggae:

Hello bro.... I applied for MSC. Economics at Ruhr-Universität, Bochum...

Do you know how long it takes for feedback on admission process
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deustchemann:

Lol
Thanks bro. Even though I'm rejecting most of them cos I already have my most preferred application, It's good to testify to God's goodness. That's why I still share testimony when AL comes.

I don't usually mention it when rejection letters come

I once had a day like that . I went out in the morning to put some documents in place without breakfast. I came back in the afternoon to eat my breakfast as lunch, as I grabbed my phone, rejection letter entered my mail. I lost appetite immediately. Dropped the phone and in one hour, tried to gather some strength to eat my food. I started eating and under 10 mins, another rejection letter dropped in. I cried mehn..

So behind the many ALs (5 is not many to me tho), I've packed a plethora of Rejections.
You didn't really cry na lol, that's why its so good to apply to as many as possible

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by allinall: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Somstevee:

When did you received this letter @deutscheman because i only received accommodation letter when the AL had not dropped. bit confused
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Obinnafrancis:
MY TRANSCRIPT:

So I had my interview today July 1, 2019. Got to the embassy by 5:29am met one person but he was for Short term visa. So I was number one on the queue for Student visa. Paulinus then started calling....I attached all my photocopies at the back of the originals to make them easy to access....thanks to Nairaland and my brother that told me about this arrangement (NB: Don't staple them pls, use office pin holders to hold them). So I didn't have any wahala at all with oga paulinus.
Oga paulinus first checked in the short term visa people. They were 5 in number.
I was now told to go in for the interview. But before I went in for my interview , we were around 8 Students on the queue. Fast forward to me and Vo;

Me: Good morning
Vo: what are u here for?
Me: Student visa
Vo: Let me have all your documents
Me: Alright ma. Everything?
Vo: Yes
Me: (I gave her all apart from photo passports)
Vo: Can I have your passport?
Me : It's there with the documents (pointing to my International passport on her table)
Vo: No, I mean photo passport
Me: oh...I gave her 4, she returned back 2 apart from the one stapled on the form.
Vo: you are going for bachelors degree?
Me: yes ma
Vo: Have u not had your bachelors before?
Me: I have
Vo: Y another bachelor?
Me: I chose to do my second bachelor because of change in my career path. I currently own a startup business and this degree will increase my specialization in the chosen career and help me become an expert in the field. Again it will help me to run my company more confidently and professionally.
Vo: ok
Vo: Your email is.........(printed 2papers and gave me; confirm your data and sign)
Me: yes they are all correct ( then I signed on both)
Vo: put your 4fingers, right hand first and then your left hand
Mesad placed as requested)
Vo: Can i have your visa fee?
Me: (I gave her, she then counted and gave me a receipt of payment)
Vo: Alright. Lets start the interview now.
Me: ( for my mind nawaa oo...so interview never even started before!) Ok ma
Vo: oh you have funded?
Me: yes ma
Vo: which school are you going to?
Me: Trier University of Applied Sciences, Umwelt-campus Birkenfeld (NB: I was slow because she was typing what I was answering)
Vo: Umwelt-campus?
Me: yes ma.... that's Environmental campus in English
Vo: Course?
Me: Sustainable Business and Technology (bsc)
Vo: Why this course?
Me: this course will help me to build my business management and technological skills to enable me run my startup confidently, effectively and professionally.
Vo: Is the course in English?
Me: Yes it's taught completely in English
Vo: Do u speak German?
Me: No I don't.
Vo: What do u do?
Me: I own a startup business (I called the name and said I have my website and I have got it registered)
Vo: what is the company all about?
Me: it's an on-demand home services technology startup that connects individuals, homeowners and companies to their professional skilled workers.
Vo: Have u been to Germany before?
Me: No ma
Vo: Do u know anyone in Germany?
Vo: Have u applied for German visa before?
Vo: Have u applied for visa at all before?
Me: yes ma(Poland). Some years back.
Vo: ok
Vo: why Germany?
Me: Higher education in Germany is among the best in the world(Then light went off, she said I should pause. After like 30seconds, light returned and she said ok continue). Universities in Germany are tuition free which is extended to us the international students. Also Germany is among the safest country to study for international students and I will also have the opportunity to learn a second language which is German and interact with other International Students.
Vo: Why not Nigeria?
Me: This kind of course that combines Business and Technology isn't obtainable in Nigeria. Secondly, we do more of theoritical learning than practical training so it won't help me to expertise in this field.
Vo: why not Uk, Canada or USA?
Me: Their tuition fees are very expensive. I can't afford it.
Vo: what do u know about Germany?
Me: Germany is located in central and Western Europe and it's capital is in Berlin. Germany is boarded by 9countries. Coming from North u have Denmark, down in the south u have Austria and Swiss, to the East u have Poland and Czech , from the West u have Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands, if you go down a bit at the south-west u have France (She was nodding her head; mind you I was using this North,south, East, west something to kill time small...lolz but all were very correct and I was saying them slowly). The German president is Frank Walter- Steinmeier and he is the head of state charged with representative responsibilities and power. The chancellor is Angela Dorothea Merkel, the head of government, charged with responsibility of discharging her executive duties through her cabinet. Coming down to the legislative; u have bundesrat headed by Daniel Gunther as the president and Bundestag u have Wolfgang Schauble as the president that oversees the daily session of the house. The reunification of Germany was on October 3 1990(she kept nodding her head). Berlin has the largest train station and Frankfurt has the 4th busiest airport in Europe(at this point my head couldn't remember anything. she said continue. I then said German chancellor office in Berlin is known locally as "Washing machine". Vo said what ? I repeated it but this time in a very low tone. She said don't say what you are not sure of. I come say sorry ma with small smiles and then I scratched my head). Immediately football entered my head and I began to flow once more... Germany have won world cup 4times...1954, 1974, 1990 and 2014. They have also hosted it twice..1974 and 2006. The Euro.....she then said it's ok.
Vo: So what's next after your studies?
Me: I will proceed for my master degree to be grounded in business and Technology. After which I will come back to Nigeria to re-establish my company professionally.
Vo: Alright that will be all .
Me: Thank you ma(I wanted to leave then I returned back, please ma can I ask a question)?
Vo: yes you are free.
Me: please I don't know my fate regarding this interview because am thinking of getting enrolled for German class .
Vo: for me u performed well in your interview but the decision is not only mine but anyway u can go ahead and enroll.
Me: Thank you very much ma.

Security people come dey tap me for small choppings as I dey leave, finally I dropped small tin for them. They tried for me anyway.
NB: I came out from the interview room around 7:45am. When I came out, the Students that were outside should be around 30. Though some might be for Certification. By my own calculation, I spent around 30 to 35mins with the Vo and I was interviewed by the lady in Room 2( Her style of hair be like dreadlock). To be sincere, she was very nice and friendly.
*On a lighter note...I no sleep last night...went to bed by 11:45pm and I set alarm for 3am on my 2phones(imagine). U know all these witch people fit remember person on a day like dis. Anyway they no see me shaa. Na so Lagos people dey suffer rain? It dealt with me shaa. Lagos una good morning! Make I do leave una.
Una welldone oo. Na so my interview waka take go.

Congrats

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
I need help, my university does not give transcript by hand and also does not send to companies only to other universities, I need someone who knows any one working in any university to help me pick it up... s

I don't mind paying.

pls u can send me a mail.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Somstevee:

No I didn't write any exam.
I sent online application on April 1
My document got there April 30
AL came today (Biochemistry)

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Coitus:

Mailed them and got similar response too...

"please be advised that the admissions will be sent out early August. As soon as your application is proceed you will get a feedback from the University."

August is far considering we don't have much date left for appointment date cry
No wahala... I know one AL go drop for me before mid Aug. We dey wait them all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
holadhayor1:
Hey Deustchemann, where are you. Please quickly borrow me one AL biko.. I need one right now. shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mexzony: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
clintonsparkz:
I need help, my university does not give transcript by hand and also does not send to companies only to other universities, I need someone who knows any one working in any university to help me pick it up... s

I don't mind paying.

pls u can send me a mail.

Thanks
Are you trying to apply ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by jide4lagos(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
46neeta:
Nairalanders on this thread. Thank you for your contributions and it has been indeed helpful. I need your help regards my admission. The school and I was initially confused as to the kind of visa I needed because I got to be paid for schooling, with tax so I felt I didn't need a student visa but a work permit. Unfortunately, I had applied for appointment for a work visa and when they sent in an hosting agreement, which qualified for a grade A appointment - I had to cancel and book a new appointment yesterday after waiting
for a date for over a month without response (though for a wrong category I presume). The school resumption date is August 30. For those who got interview appointment recently, how long did it take to you get a date after your online booking? Do you think I can meet that deadline?

I am also in the same boat with you bros, (30 August and still no AD)

Person no go ...

*Call me for your insurance when you get your AM*

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.