Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593560 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dreamchaserz(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Barth88:
Please can anyone help me with the link for visa appointment booking

Have you received your AL?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dreamchaserz:

Thanks for the swift response. I also want to ask if it's possible to book appointment ahead even though I've not received my AL. Can this be done and is it advisable?

Thanks

Don’t book ahead, receive your AL first before booking as you don’t know your enrollment deadline. If you book now and use October as your deadline, while your deadline is in November you might not get a date and would have to cancel
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by jide4lagos(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Uzee24:

Bro...congrats in advance. Last time I checked this course required tuition fee. Please correct me if am wrong.
I was interested in the course.

Yeah, 3000 euro per semester.thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by benjamin139: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
yemicoal:
Good day guys, I sent additional documents to uniassist on request but forgot to include my application number on the envelope. Tried using the contact form page on the website but could only find answers to question and no email to send my issue too. I tried replying a mail that was sent to me earlier but I got an automatic response saying I couldn’t respond to that mail. Can I get a working uniassist mail so I send my application number to ensure they identify my documents. Thanks

don't worry they have your name on their system already. when i sent my documents, i didn't include my application number and it never affected me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mayorgbasky(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
NL,
Anyone sending Declearation of acceptance to FHWS from lagos this week should contact me.... Am using Aramex for N13000
your document is deliver in 3days

PM me if you are interested in lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dreamchaserz(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
X36DD:

Don’t book ahead, receive your AL first before booking as you don’t know your enrollment deadline. If you book now and use October as your deadline, while your deadline is in November you might not get a date and would have to cancel
Ok. Thanks

Do you have an idea how long it takes Uni-assist to process admission? I just applied last week.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
yemicoal:
Good day guys, I sent additional documents to uniassist on request but forgot to include my application number on the envelope. Tried using the contact form page on the website but could only find answers to question and no email to send my issue too. I tried replying a mail that was sent to me earlier but I got an automatic response saying I couldn’t respond to that mail. Can I get a working uniassist mail so I send my application number to ensure they identify my documents. Thanks

You can mail them using the contact form in your UniAssist profile
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DavisBloom(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Barth88:

october 15th, from my enquiry. what course did u apply for? im gunning for Bsc international taxation and law
Bsc information and communication Engr.
When did u apply?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
please house help me

what are the OTHER DOCUMENTS that was asked by Mr Paulinus and was not in the check list

please you can hell us list them here.

thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by computaholicGoc(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dreamchaserz:

Ok. Thanks

Do you have an idea how long it takes Uni-assist to process admission? I just applied last week.

Uni-assist doesn’t process admission rather they process your application docs . They only vet ur docs and push to your respective schools. Your school still has the final decision. wink

Secondly, you can expedite this process by contacting them via their contact page with ur details of payment, etc. send them a snapshot of ur payment. I did it worked for me during my time.

Lastly, on receipt of payment and docs. It take usually 4 to 6 weeks ( see https://www.uni-assist.de/en/how-to-apply/send-track/status-evaluation-result-admission/). But mine took less than that.

Happy Monday Evening with smiles

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sholanke100: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
MopeL:

i really cant say anything on this, i did an interview on a diff. course. well, know your motivation and probably the basics of your course.

Alright bro.
Thanks so much
which course were you given in?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DavisBloom(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
computaholicGoc:

Uni-assist doesn’t process admission rather they process your application docs . They only vet ur docs and push to your respective schools. Your school still has the final decision. wink

Secondly, you can expedite this process by contacting them via their contact page with ur details of payment, etc. send them a snapshot of ur payment. I did it worked for me during my time.

Lastly, on receipt of payment and docs. It take usually 4 to 6 weeks ( see https://www.uni-assist.de/en/how-to-apply/send-track/status-evaluation-result-admission/). But mine took less than that.

Happy Monday Evening with smiles
Yours took how many weeks exactly?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by computaholicGoc(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Alore:

Thanks for coming back to enlighten us. Your posts have been very very helpful.

Most times IT fields are mentioned as per German runs, what I see often talked about are usually about coding/programming/application developments aspects of IT.

Kindly advise on IT scenarios that are non-programming e.g. Telecommunications, IT Tech/Network Support, Network Admin/Operations, Security and Enterprise Architecture/Designs. How are the opportunities both for part-time student jobs and post-study professional full-time job in these other IT areas?

There are great opportunities for all but may require language skills to fit in unlike programming. I have homies working part time and full time in IT security and Network Admin respectively. Just brush up ur German u will be fine as far as you know your onions in this domain. Opportunities await u sir/madam.

Good Evening!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by PeSt007(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
I may have to send documents too.

Ayo240:
Please who wants to send documents to Bremen, let's join and send to reduce cost. I am in Lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thehustler: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
AL Alert

University of Kassel
MSc Functional Safety Engineering

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kendocity4u: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good evening All.........have been a silent reader/follower......am enjoying the Information Overload.......Currently waiting for Admission letter.........It’s good to be here......��

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by allbestkaima(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please house, has anyone been issued a visa lately
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by jimohabdo(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good evening all,

Any update for CAT B? my enrollment date is around the corner and I am yet to get AD.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please for those of us whose enrollment date is September without AD does it mean there's no hope for us anymore?

I can't believe this is happening....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Danny97: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Guys stay away from ups....Am in germany people have sent stuffs to me with ups that I have to use money to go and collect them....stay away from ups....use DHL or fed ex....Am talking from experience of about 7 folks that I have witnessed personally....if you love your documents and your hussle use DHL....

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by allbestkaima(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Has anybody received visa in this July?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Barth88: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
DavisBloom:

Bsc information and communication Engr.
When did u apply?

19th of june
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Alore: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
computaholicGoc:

There are great opportunities for all but may require language skills to fit in unlike programming. I have homies working part time and full time in IT security and Network Admin respectively. Just brush up ur German u will be fine as far as you know your onions in this domain. Opportunities await u sir/madam.

Good Evening!

Thanks for the enlightenment. Danke schön!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Basalt(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
For those waiting for appointment dates, don't lose hope yet.
Be optimistic and hope for the best.

Please I must say this. If you know that you booked for appointment and you have gotten a date and you don't have admission letter yet, please kindly cancel it so that those waiting will have appointment dates.

It's wickedness to just relax like that and the slot gets wasted. If you know you won't be there on the day of appointment, why blocking way for others who already have admission and waiting for dates?

Really, the embassy should upgrade by making it mandatory that before you book your appointment, you must attach your admission letter.

13 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dreamchaserz:

Ok. Thanks

Four to six weeks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by amihbkt767676: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hello Deutchman and every other persons involved.
I have an Invitation for a skype interview. Date is 12 July.

What is it like? What do i expect? What sot of questions do they ask? Please i need guide for the perplexed!!

MA. Standards of Decision Making across Cultures.
FAU Enlargen Nurnberg. God guide our steps!!!
I need help my people

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
amihbkt767676:
Hello Deustchemann and every other persons involved.
I have an Invitation for a skype interview. Date is 12 July.

What is it like? What do i expect? What sot of questions do they ask? Please u need guide for the perplexed!!
Why do you want to study the course?
Why did you choose their school?
What are your long term goals?
How do you intend to finance your stay in Germany?
Questions from your undergraduate project
General questions from the course.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Basalt(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Then from what I am noticing, if you have enrolment deadline on September or you Lied that you have enrolment deadline on September and before September, then the probability of getting date is only dependent on those who have dates.
If anyone cancels, someone somewhere will have date. That's why I encouraged people who don't have admission letter or who have changed their mind to always cancel their appointments to create dates for others.

The bitter truth is that Dates is almost finished as I am talking to you now because of indiscriminate booking of appointment by people. Even secondary school people who don't have any admission letter can book, it's appaling.
Unless your enrolment deadline is November, then you probably get late September as appointment date or you are fortunate enough for someone to cancel his date then they will give to those standing on the queue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Akinson1: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good evening everyone
please house help me with bsc/msc social science courses that i can apply to ONLINE with EPL!
UNI PASSAU jst rejected my only application..pls i need act fast due to short of time !!
SINCERELY

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
Paclarge:
I sent my documents to uni assist through ups but I just saw this now while tracking to know if the documents have been received . The notification said that they don't deliver to p.o. Boxes but they will deliver to the updated address. I come dey wonder ooo � please who have used UPS before.

Uniassist has another address as stated below incase your courier services rejects the first one, you can try this one:

uni-assist e.V.,
Geneststrasse 5,
10829 Berlin.
Germany.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sunfrost(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
Basalt:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
For those waiting for appointment dates, don't lose hope yet.
Be optimistic and hope for the best.

Please I must say this. If you know that you booked for appointment and you have gotten a date and you don't have admission letter yet, please kindly cancel it so that those waiting will have appointment dates.

It's wickedness to just relax like that and the slot gets wasted. If you know you won't be there on the day of appointment, why blocking way for others who already have admission and waiting for dates?

Really, the embassy should upgrade by making it mandatory that before you book your appointment, you must attach your admission letter.

Really this thing nor make sense at all....people just dey book some are even using pseudoemails..I'm almost outta hope...lmao...my brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by horlorladey(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Thehustler:
AL Alert

University of Kassel
MSc Functional Safety Engineering
Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.