Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (590089 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
henriq2:

Are you still in town. I want to know when you are traveling for some arrangements

I'm still in town.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
iblion:
Hi guys, thanks for all the help. i have a question concerning uniassist, can i send my documents to them by mail before the schoool i am interested in starts application? i just registered for TOEFL and i added uniassist code as one of my test result recievers, can i go ahead and send the documents i have with me to them by post? and lastly a school asked for "Information on the grading system at university where the applicant completed a Bachelor's programme" i suppose i can get this at the senate building right? thanks

It's preferable you wait till when the school opens application before you send your documents. This is because the completed application form is one of the documents you'll be sending to Uni-assist, and you can't get that unless you complete the online application.

About the second one, check your University or departmental handbook. You'll see the pages that explain the grading system. Scan the pages and uoload. You can also visit your department or your school senate to verify
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
Fabcol:
Future snr colleague cheesy
Abeg pay full attention in class oh...you would b my private lesson tutor when I land Göttingen
Wish you same!!!! wink

Göttingen is not tuition free right ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
I support deustchemann wait till the application starts before sending cause you will need to submit a signed application form after applying online via your uniassist portal

Information on grading system.. I think that can also be found on the last page of your transcript..that's were I got mine..the part of your transcript were your university summarized your grading..eg 3.5-4.49= second class upper division, 4.5-5.0= first class etc...70%-100% =A, 60%-69%= B ..etc

iblion:
Hi guys, thanks for all the help. i have a question concerning uniassist, can i send my documents to them by mail before the schoool i am interested in starts application? i just registered for TOEFL and i added uniassist code as one of my test result recievers, can i go ahead and send the documents i have with me to them by post? and lastly a school asked for "Information on the grading system at university where the applicant completed a Bachelor's programme" i suppose i can get this at the senate building right? thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
It is tuition free

clintonsparkz:
Göttingen is not tuition free right ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ceysaga: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Please someone, help me convert my 2.75 cgpa to german scale. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
ceysaga:
I got 2.6
However this result is based on the assumption that your school uses the 5-point CGPA system and that 1.00 is the minimum passing grade.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
Just left DHL office isolo oshodi express way just beside toyota motors to send my documents..
if the documents are going to a school is N18,939 but if it is going to n individual address is N26,000.
so it is better you compile all your documents and send them once to someone in Germany to help you dispatch them to the individual schools learnt it will not be more than 1k.
my 2 cent duo

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
ceysaga:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mrsmba5: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
Champion100:

That's one of the reasons why I have been trying to get in touch with you but you ain't responding to my mail.
I didn't see your mail, resend it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
mrsmba5:

I didn't see your mail, resend it.

Check your email now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Westahorf10(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hello guys I must not fail to thank everyone that in one way or the other contributing to this german waka ..I studied business management and am looking for direct schools I can apply for outside uniassist. Also which offers admission faster ...thanks guys
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mrsmba5: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
Champion100:

Check your email now.
I sent you a mail too, check your email.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ceysaga: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
chimax1:

No point applying for a course that requires 2.5 then.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kryptonite44

If you can see this, I can't respond to PM

I've included my number on my signature.

Let me know when you see this so I can take iflt off.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
ceysaga:

No point applying for a course that requires 2.5 then.

Says who? Have you forgotten there is a word called GRACE. Please don't relent, apply to several programs that catch your interest. Prepare a very good motivation letter to suit each individual program, it actually goes a long way to enhance your application. If you have some work experience, include them in your cv. And above all, pray for God's favor.

NB: Some schools have rolling admission ie they operate on a first come first serve basis. So roll your sleeves and get back on track. All the very best.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ceysaga: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
Eldeee:

Says who? Have you forgotten there is a word called GRACE. Please don't relent, apply to several programs that catch your interest. Prepare a very good motivation letter to suit each individual program, it actually goes a long way to enhance your application. If you have some work experience, include them in your cv. And above all, pray for God's favor.

NB: Some schools have rolling admission ie they operate on a first come first serve basis. So roll your sleeves and get back on track. All the very best.

You are a blessing to your generation bros.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
ceysaga:

You are a blessing to your generation bros.
Thanks sis.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Eldeee:

Am yet to enroll, aiming for winter semester. I already have admissions for msc geomatics at the University or Applied Science Karlsruhe, which incidentally happens to be my first choice.

Incidentally most of the wonderful programs for geo related courses are on Baden wurttemberg which requires a payment of €1500 per semester for tuition. This of course is the downside. But in all, it's cool nevertheless.

Coping with the payment is not quite funny more especially when others are flexing no tuition, but it's quite feasible if adequately planned. It's not like I have all the money to pay for it, but from what I learnt it's very much possible

I actually prefer the geomatics program at Karlsruhe cos its curriculum is second to none for me and you get to learn almost every specialities such as remote sensing, geoinformatics, geodesy, software engineering, surveying and cartography, geobusiness, environmental resource management etc before you graduate and that makes you better suited for the market and consultancy services as well. Unlike others who are just interested in only one or at most two specialties.

So in all, it depends on what you actually want. Just as you see in the list of programs I outlined.

As regards managing the tuition issue, if you cut down on expenses by getting a cheaper accommodation, you can save for it. And moreover there are lots of good jobs available for students in this region, If you are good in programming from what I heard, na you go run cos BW is the technology hub.

I just applied for Msc in Geomatics now at Karlsruhe University of Applied Science.
Bsc course = Geological science
Nigerian GP = 3.55

Thanks for bringing it to my notice. I will appreciate if you can bring other schools I can apply online too.
I prefer online application

I want to apply to atleast 8 schools to spread my tentacles. I really hope that atleast two will offer me admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Eldeee:

Apply to courses you have healthy chances getting admitted into except the process is easy and free don't go burning your hard earned money on a goose chase, there are requirements for a reason and German courses are targeted world wide. Send as many enquiry mails as you can until its crystal clear to you.

Godspeed!

No offence to you Eldee but we don't have to be religious about everything. First picture TOEFL score, requirement was 108, candidate's score was 101; The second picture attachment "the course caught my interest"

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by noblealuu: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
henriq2:
Those of you that have up-to 2 months or less before your deadline, no need wasting your money on Courier companies. Nipost takes two weeks to deliver your documents and it costs about 1000 -1500. I noticed some of you that are applying for schools who have not even opened their application portal is spending on courier services.

Does it mean one can apply for admission even in advance pending when the admission portal is opened?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
henriq2:
Those of you that have up-to 2 months or less before your deadline, no need wasting your money on Courier companies. Nipost takes two weeks to deliver your documents and it costs about 1000 -1500. I noticed some of you that are applying for schools who have not even opened their application portal is spending on courier services.

Nipost is generally not reliable , my friend sent me some needed documents. I didn't need them early so I told her to send via Nipost since January. Up till now no sign of it. It's so sad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
If you in Port Harcourt and your application deadline is May 1st and beyond. You can DM me. I can help you carry your Application.
I will only answer the first 5 ppl. Sorry.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by zuperyh8: 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hey Congrats! Go and succeed.

Mystique20:
Hi everyone!

So I stumbled upon this site late last year and it's been AMAZING, I've laughed, dragged people, been dragged, learned a lot and contributed the little I know, made really great friends who I'd love to have forever. On here I made friends who helped me every step of the way, whenever I had issues (I MEAN SOMEONE I'VE NEVER MET HELPED ME GET AN INTERVIEW DATE) and to all of them I say thank you, it's been wonderful meeting you all.

Now that I'm done speaking English and making sure my degree fees have been well spent, here's my time-line :
Interview date: 11th February
AM: 12th March (7:24 am) I spilled my tea!
Sent passport and insurance : 14th March.

Hoping to get all back next week, all the best to everyone expecting a response.

@kingucc
@immafrank (detailed and composed responses always)
@fabcol (my panla fish)
@bukolaakin
Cc eldee
Heybaby

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dolpaz: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
dolpaz:

Ok... I'll drop my opinion on Gf/Bf and interracial dating in DE.

Hi guys, Long Post Alert !!!

Sorry for the long silence. Man gats hustle, study and make some cheddars. You know, money makes the world go round, but still one has to be careful cos the same money is the root of all evil.

Now, as promised I want to drop some experience about dating here in DE. I want to use this medium to appeal to everyone that this is just MY OPINION and personal experience here in DE.

First, everyone would probably need either a Romeo or Juliet at some point in life. This is normal ! I heard at the earliest stage in DE that most Germans respect blacks alot and when they see one, they regard us as Black American and before you know, the flows and likeness comes into play. but these days, that opportuinty has vanished into thin air as they mostly see blacks as opportunist thanks to our African Brothers who chase these ladies towards papers. Truth is an most western lady (German, American, Austrian, etc) either blows hot and in most cases very hot or cold/extremely cold. Reason best known to them. I think its because of the cultural differences between us, hence the reason why we could not withstand these differences. You could be dating a white lady and you guys could have a lil misunderstanding and within the twinlke of an eye, she can ask you to leave even in the middle of the night, she doesnt care! and if you refuse to leave, she could call the Police. so as omo boy, you go just bounce to avoid stories. Moreso, if you end up dating the strict ones and she understands english, she could command you not to speak any other language apart from english or German. But because of the fear of loosing her and the advantages accrued with dating her, you´ll bow to her demand.

These and many more which inlcudes food, Religion, lifestyle (Party, smoking, clubbing,) etc. The big question is: are you ready to tilt towards the differences because of paper? when a black dates a German she faces alot of criticism from her colleagues. They criticize them so much by saying to him/her Jokingly that "You´re dating a black guy/girl right, dont worry he´ll impregnate you, get the papers from you and dump you for his African woman" and truly, this is what the african guys do alot because we cant get controlled by a lady for the rest of our lives.. so, after getting the papers they file for divorce and go for the real African woman. When these happens, the news spread easily like wildfire and the caution/hatred spread also. If you want to marry a German, you´ll go through some series of verification which could span across months. If you impregate a German without marriage, my brother be ready to pay through your Nose. You´ll be asked to pay a certian money (Around 800€) for verification from your country of origin to proof that you don´t have a child/family back home. after this verification is complete, you´ll pay your child and Baby mama a certain percentage from your monthly salary. So lets assume you earn 1200, you could end up with 520 at the end of the month or even less cos your Renten(Pension) and Insurance will increase while your Taxes will reduce because you have a kid. Even though, you are registered as a father to a German child, Yet it doesn´t translate to getting permanent paper immediately. Most foreign office will give you 3 years at first, and if you don´t err in taking care of the mother and kids, then they give you permanent residency. But during this three years, you´ll be at the mercy of your baby mama cos any report from her... He don set be that. so you´ll be as humble as a lamb.....! Also, you have to keep working to sustain the support and during this process, school will heavily suffer cos you have to make so much in order to keep up with Bills and life.

The same scenario is applies to ladies as well. But not as extensive as in the case of guys. You just need to find someone who understand what it means to be inter-racial lovers. I have a girl around me thjough who keeps complaining about a German guy she´s dating. she said the guy is unpredictable and most times, he doesn´t want to even see her around him. Like I said earlier on, both guys and girls face heavy criticism from their German colleagues because of experiences from the past or from what they´ve heard or seen. Even the blacks born here will hardly give you a chance cos most of them are already soaked into the german system and culture. So when you approach, they give you alot of conditions and my brother, these conditions no be here. (Not in all cases though) so they tend to me very careful.

Pros of Marrying/dating a whity:
1) Your status gets changed... You´re given between 3-5 years at first, then Permanent Residency follows
2) You get unlimited work permit
3) Your woman gets Kindergeld and Muttergeld from the Government (Assuming you´re not working)
4) Fastest way to get PR (if responsibilities are taken and met)

Cons Marrying/dating a whity:
1) You face emotional, psychological and at times physical torture
2) Your studies could suffer
3) Cultural differences
4) Be ready to withstand the awkward look when you´re pushing around a white baby in the Kinderwagen smiley
5) Your dietary could change because with Bread, cheese, Currywurst and maybe Beer, these guys are OK.
6) They tend to look older than their age (My observation though) etc

There are other nationalities though that are not as strict as the Germans... The Poles, Czech, Romania, Bulgaria, etc but if we have kept our house (Nigeria) in order, We are better than these countries. They are just better because of the affiliation with EU. (My opinion)

My advise to anyone who has a stable partner (Stable means there´s a commitment and/or legally binding) is to hold on to it and keep communication open. dont because of "I am going abroad" end a fruitful relationship. It could hunt you such that you may regret it. Most especially if you have a hardworking partner, The sky will be your limit because opportunities are boundless here.

Pros of Bringing your partner (Student):
1) You understand each other
2) You eat your favourite continental dishes.
3) You can jointly train up your child without cultural clashes.
4) You both work and save to have a better future
5) You support each other in times of need
6) No/few religious, Cultural, Lifestyle differences etc

Cons of Bringing your partner (Student):
1) You don´t get a permit immedaitely which means your child depends on the parents status. But if one of the parent gets a PR, everyone gets it as well.
2) Your child doesnt get Kindergeld (Depends on cities though) but If your partner comes via Family reunion, the mother gets mutterGeld while the child gets Kindergeld
3) Your status stays and your partner will have to find a way to take care of the family.

You could also bring your GF/BF if you can vouch your church mind for him/her. **

My verdict: The German Government has given us the opportunity to experience world class education at a great price. Lets not abuse this opportunity. Also, The German Government has made residency kinda easy to get.. Finish your studies, during your study period, try and attain German B1 with a corresponding certificate, Apply for a job (There are jobs everywhere), work for 21 months, File for your permanent residency. #Lobatan. Its sounds/looks hard but its doable. I have lots of guys who are on this path. If they can do it, you can do it. The ball is in your court to decide what you want. According to the Bible Micah 6:8

In all, if you think you are mentally ready for inter racial dating, you can go for it. I decided to write this as a Benchmark. The above are just scenario you could experience while dating a westerner. Its a 2 edged sword thingy.

PS: This is my OWN Opinion/Observation.

My english these days sef.. German don kaputt my sentence construction

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
dolpaz:

Sorry for the long silence. Man gats hustle, study and make some cheddars. You know, money makes the world go round, but still one has to be careful cos the same money is the root of all evil.

Now, as promised I want to drop some experience about dating here in DE. I want to use this medium to appeal to everyone that this is just MY OPINION and personal experience here in DE.

First, everyone would probably need either a Romeo or Juliet at some point in life. This is normal ! I heard at the earliest stage in DE that most Germans respect blacks alot and when they see one, they regard us as Black American and before you know, the flows and likeness comes into play. but these days, that opportuinty has vanished into thin air as they mostly see blacks as opportunist thanks to our African Brothers who chase these ladies towards papers. Truth is an most western lady (German, American, Austrian, etc) either blows hot and in most cases very hot or cold/extremely cold. Reason best known to them. I think its because of the cultural differences between us, hence the reason why we could not withstand these differences. You could be dating a white lady and you guys could have a lil misunderstanding and within the twinlke of an eye, she can ask you to leave even in the middle of the night, she doesnt care! and if you refuse to leave, she could call the Police. so as omo boy, you go just bounce to avoid stories. Moreso, if you end up dating the strict ones and she understands english, she could command you not to speak any other language apart from english or German. But because of the fear of loosing her and the advantages accrued with dating her, you´ll bow to her demand.

These and many more which inlcudes food, Religion, lifestyle (Party, smoking, clubbing,) etc. The big question is: are you ready to tilt towards the differences because of paper? when a black dates a German she faces alot of criticism from her colleagues. They criticize them so much by saying to him/her Jokingly that "You´re dating a black guy/girl right, dont worry he´ll impregnate you, get the papers from you and dump you for his African woman" and truly, this is what the african guys do alot because we cant get controlled by a lady for the rest of our lives.. so, after getting the papers they file for divorce and go for the real African woman. When these happens, the news spread easily like wildfire and the caution/hatred spread also. If you want to marry a German, you´ll go through some series of verification which could span across months. If you impregate a German without marriage, my brother be ready to pay through your Nose. You´ll be asked to pay a certian money (Around 800€) for verification from your country of origin to proof that you don´t have a child/family back home. after this verification is complete, you´ll pay your child and Baby mama a certain percentage from your monthly salary. So lets assume you earn 1200, you could end up with 520 at the end of the month or even less cos your Renten(Pension) and Insurance will increase while your Taxes will reduce because you have a kid. Even though, you are registered as a father to a German child, Yet it doesn´t translate to getting permanent paper immediately. Most foreign office will give you 3 years at first, and if you don´t err in taking care of the mother and kids, then they give you permanent residency. But during this three years, you´ll be at the mercy of your baby mama cos any report from her... He don set be that. so you´ll be as humble as a lamb.....! Also, you have to keep working to sustain the support and during this process, school will heavily suffer cos you have to make so much in order to keep up with Bills and life.

The same scenario is applies to ladies as well. But not as extensive as in the case of guys. You just need to find someone who understand what it means to be inter-racial lovers. I have a girl around me thjough who keeps complaining about a German guy she´s dating. she said the guy is unpredictable and most times, he doesn´t want to even see her around him. Like I said earlier on, both guys and girls face heavy criticism from their German colleagues because of experiences from the past or from what they´ve heard or seen. Even the blacks born here will hardly give you a chance cos most of them are already soaked into the german system and culture. So when you approach, they give you alot of conditions and my brother, these conditions no be here. (Not in all cases though) so they tend to me very careful.

1) Your status gets changed... You´re given between 3-5 years at first, then Permanent Residency follows
3) Your woman gets Kindergeld and Muttergeld from the Government (Assuming you´re not working)

3) Cultural differences
4) Be ready to withstand the awkward look when you´re pushing around a white baby in the Kinderwagen smiley
5) Your dietary could change because with Bread, cheese, Currywurst and maybe Beer, these guys are OK.

There are other nationalities though that are not as strict as the Germans... The Poles, Czech, Romania, Bulgaria, etc but if we have kept our house (Nigeria) in order, We are better than these countries. They are just better because of the affiliation with EU. (My opinion)

My advise to anyone who has a stable partner (Stable means there´s a commitment and/or legally binding) is to hold on to it and keep communication open. dont because of "I am going abroad" end a fruitful relationship. It could hunt you such that you may regret it. Most especially if you have a hardworking partner, The sky will be your limit because opportunities are boundless here.

1) You don´t get a permit immedaitely which means your child depends on the parents status. But if one of the parent gets a PR, everyone gets it as well.
2) Your child doesnt get Kindergeld (Depends on cities though) but If your partner comes via Family reunion, the mother gets mutterGeld while the child gets Kindergeld
3) Your status stays and your partner will have to find a way to take care of the family.

You could also bring your GF/BF if you can vouch your church mind for him/her. **

My verdict: The German Government has given us the opportunity to experience world class education at a great price. Lets not abuse this opportunity. Also, The German Government has made residency kinda easy to get.. Finish your studies, during your study period, try and attain German B1 with a corresponding certificate, Apply for a job (There are jobs everywhere), work for 21 months, File for your permanent residency. #Lobatan. Its sounds/looks hard but its doable. I have lots of guys who are on this path. If they can do it, you can do it. The ball is in your court to decide what you want. According to the Bible Micah 6:8

In all, if you think you are mentally ready for inter racial dating, you can go for it. I decided to write this as a Benchmark. The above are just scenario you could experience while dating a westerner. Its a 2 edged sword thingy.

Thanks for this beautiful piece... One cold origin for you wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mystique20(f): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
Baby girl, you dey my city seff.

heybaby12:
If you in Port Harcourt and your application deadline is May 1st and beyond. You can DM me. I can help you carry your Application.
I will only answer the first 5 ppl. Sorry.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
dolpaz:

many thanks for the input.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
dolpaz:

Thank you man!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pecky2222: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
dolpaz:

My verdict: The German Government has given us the opportunity to experience world class education at a great price. Lets not abuse this opportunity. Also, The German Government has made residency kinda easy to get.. Finish your studies, during your study period, try and attain German B1 with a corresponding certificate, Apply for a job (There are jobs everywhere), work for 21 months, File for your permanent residency. #Lobatan. Its sounds/looks hard but its doable. I have lots of guys who are on this path. If they can do it, you can do it.

Thank you so much for this

Pls on d bolded part...when do dey start to count d 21months....is it during ur studies eg MSC 2yrs..or do dey give extra time after studies..
I ask becos I heard somwia dat u are given 18 extra months after study to figure ur life out..if dis is true how can u get 21months of work...
Please explain
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nice, I still Dey wonder how dem Dey bring BF and GF sha , no crucify me lol, I just want to know as a student how are you allowed to bring gf, is it for her to study too or for her to come and be working or just to come and live with you, anyone with a clearer point of view can enlighten me thanks
dolpaz:

3) Cultural differences

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mystique20:
Baby girl, you dey my city seff.

I will be visiting soon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.