Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (591489 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndkings1(m): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
dolpaz:

Hi guys, Long Post Alert !!!

Sorry for the long silence. Man gats hustle, study and make some cheddars. You know, money makes the world go round, but still one has to be careful cos the same money is the root of all evil.

Now, as promised I want to drop some experience about dating here in DE. I want to use this medium to appeal to everyone that this is just MY OPINION and personal experience here in DE.

First, everyone would probably need either a Romeo or Juliet at some point in life. This is normal ! I heard at the earliest stage in DE that most Germans respect blacks alot and when they see one, they regard us as Black American and before you know, the flows and likeness comes into play. but these days, that opportuinty has vanished into thin air as they mostly see blacks as opportunist thanks to our African Brothers who chase these ladies towards papers. Truth is an most western lady (German, American, Austrian, etc) either blows hot and in most cases very hot or cold/extremely cold. Reason best known to them. I think its because of the cultural differences between us, hence the reason why we could not withstand these differences. You could be dating a white lady and you guys could have a lil misunderstanding and within the twinlke of an eye, she can ask you to leave even in the middle of the night, she doesnt care! and if you refuse to leave, she could call the Police. so as omo boy, you go just bounce to avoid stories. Moreso, if you end up dating the strict ones and she understands english, she could command you not to speak any other language apart from english or German. But because of the fear of loosing her and the advantages accrued with dating her, you´ll bow to her demand.

These and many more which inlcudes food, Religion, lifestyle (Party, smoking, clubbing,) etc. The big question is: are you ready to tilt towards the differences because of paper? when a black dates a German she faces alot of criticism from her colleagues. They criticize them so much by saying to him/her Jokingly that "You´re dating a black guy/girl right, dont worry he´ll impregnate you, get the papers from you and dump you for his African woman" and truly, this is what the african guys do alot because we cant get controlled by a lady for the rest of our lives.. so, after getting the papers they file for divorce and go for the real African woman. When these happens, the news spread easily like wildfire and the caution/hatred spread also. If you want to marry a German, you´ll go through some series of verification which could span across months. If you impregate a German without marriage, my brother be ready to pay through your Nose. You´ll be asked to pay a certian money (Around 800€) for verification from your country of origin to proof that you don´t have a child/family back home. after this verification is complete, you´ll pay your child and Baby mama a certain percentage from your monthly salary. So lets assume you earn 1200, you could end up with 520 at the end of the month or even less cos your Renten(Pension) and Insurance will increase while your Taxes will reduce because you have a kid. Even though, you are registered as a father to a German child, Yet it doesn´t translate to getting permanent paper immediately. Most foreign office will give you 3 years at first, and if you don´t err in taking care of the mother and kids, then they give you permanent residency. But during this three years, you´ll be at the mercy of your baby mama cos any report from her... He don set be that. so you´ll be as humble as a lamb.....! Also, you have to keep working to sustain the support and during this process, school will heavily suffer cos you have to make so much in order to keep up with Bills and life.

The same scenario is applies to ladies as well. But not as extensive as in the case of guys. You just need to find someone who understand what it means to be inter-racial lovers. I have a girl around me thjough who keeps complaining about a German guy she´s dating. she said the guy is unpredictable and most times, he doesn´t want to even see her around him. Like I said earlier on, both guys and girls face heavy criticism from their German colleagues because of experiences from the past or from what they´ve heard or seen. Even the blacks born here will hardly give you a chance cos most of them are already soaked into the german system and culture. So when you approach, they give you alot of conditions and my brother, these conditions no be here. (Not in all cases though) so they tend to me very careful.

Pros of Marrying/dating a whity:
1) Your status gets changed... You´re given between 3-5 years at first, then Permanent Residency follows
2) You get unlimited work permit
3) Your woman gets Kindergeld and Muttergeld from the Government (Assuming you´re not working)
4) Fastest way to get PR (if responsibilities are taken and met)

Cons Marrying/dating a whity:
1) You face emotional, psychological and at times physical torture
2) Your studies could suffer
3) Cultural differences
4) Be ready to withstand the awkward look when you´re pushing around a white baby in the Kinderwagen smiley
5) Your dietary could change because with Bread, cheese, Currywurst and maybe Beer, these guys are OK.
6) They tend to look older than their age (My observation though) etc

There are other nationalities though that are not as strict as the Germans... The Poles, Czech, Romania, Bulgaria, etc but if we have kept our house (Nigeria) in order, We are better than these countries. They are just better because of the affiliation with EU. (My opinion)

My advise to anyone who has a stable partner (Stable means there´s a commitment and/or legally binding) is to hold on to it and keep communication open. dont because of "I am going abroad" end a fruitful relationship. It could hunt you such that you may regret it. Most especially if you have a hardworking partner, The sky will be your limit because opportunities are boundless here.

Pros of Bringing your partner (Student):
1) You understand each other
2) You eat your favourite continental dishes.
3) You can jointly train up your child without cultural clashes.
4) You both work and save to have a better future
5) You support each other in times of need
6) No/few religious, Cultural, Lifestyle differences etc

Cons of Bringing your partner (Student):
1) You don´t get a permit immedaitely which means your child depends on the parents status. But if one of the parent gets a PR, everyone gets it as well.
2) Your child doesnt get Kindergeld (Depends on cities though) but If your partner comes via Family reunion, the mother gets mutterGeld while the child gets Kindergeld
3) Your status stays and your partner will have to find a way to take care of the family.

You could also bring your GF/BF if you can vouch your church mind for him/her. **

My verdict: The German Government has given us the opportunity to experience world class education at a great price. Lets not abuse this opportunity. Also, The German Government has made residency kinda easy to get.. Finish your studies, during your study period, try and attain German B1 with a corresponding certificate, Apply for a job (There are jobs everywhere), work for 21 months, File for your permanent residency. #Lobatan. Its sounds/looks hard but its doable. I have lots of guys who are on this path. If they can do it, you can do it. The ball is in your court to decide what you want. According to the Bible Micah 6:8

In all, if you think you are mentally ready for inter racial dating, you can go for it. I decided to write this as a Benchmark. The above are just scenario you could experience while dating a westerner. Its a 2 edged sword thingy.

PS: This is my OWN Opinion/Observation.

My english these days sef.. German don kaputt my sentence construction

Which city are you at?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dolpaz: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Pecky2222:

Thank you so much for this

Pls on d bolded part...when do dey start to count d 21months....is it during ur studies eg MSC 2yrs..or do dey give extra time after studies..
I ask becos I heard somwia dat u are given 18 extra months after study to figure ur life out..if dis is true how can u get 21months of work...
Please explain

After your studies, you get 18 months from your foreign office to get a Job. when you get a job offer, your 18 months will be converted to a Blue card and in most cases, you could between 2-4 years on your blue card. During the time of possession of this blue card, you need to work for 21 months couple with B1 certificate and you´re entitled to a PR.

Or 33 months + A1 for PR

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dolpaz: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Philfit:
Nice, I still Dey wonder how dem Dey bring BF and GF sha , no crucify me lol, I just want to know as a student how are you allowed to bring gf, is it for her to study too or for her to come and be working or just to come and live with you, anyone with a clearer point of view can enlighten me thanks

You´ve asked a good question

The two ways to bring a GF/BF is through Students.

You can only use Family reunion if you are married for over 2 years with court wedding certificate as backup.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mrsmba5: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
dolpaz:

After your studies, you get 18 months from your foreign office to get a Job. when you get a job offer, your 18 months will be converted to a Blue card and in most cases, you could between 2-4 years on your blue card. During the time of possession of this blue card, you need to work for 21 months couple with B1 certificate and you´re entitled to a PR.

Or 33 months + A1 for PR
Does it mean before you get a PR, you will present your B1 german certificate.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mrsmba5: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
dolpaz:

Or 33 months + A1 for PR

Does it mean before you get a PR, you will submit your B1 German certicate.

Does it mean before you get a PR, you will present your B1 German certicate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dolpaz: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
mrsmba5:

Does it mean before you get a PR, you will present your B1 German certicate.

You must have worked for 21 months (Full-time) + B1 zertifikat

Or worked for 33 months (Full-time) + A1

So yes... YOU MUST PRESENT A GERMAN CERTIFICATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
@ heybaby, will need to drop documents that time but Lagos, can I dhl to you in Port Harcourt? Thanks

heybaby12:
If you in Port Harcourt and your application deadline is May 1st and beyond. You can DM me. I can help you carry your Application.
I will only answer the first 5 ppl. Sorry.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Legacy666:
@ heybaby, will need to drop documents that time but Lagos, can I dhl to you in Port Harcourt? Thanks

I will spend a two days in lagos, u can meet me at the airport then. Or if sending to me is cheaper then fine. You can DM me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bridget149: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
thanx, i'm into hydrology. I got an offer for WAREM at U. Stuttgart
Eldeee:

Seems like you are into the GEO world, anyway if you are interested in such program, I will also suggest you check out the following programs.

If you are interested in remote sensing, check out KIT and university of wurzburg,

Then if you are interested in all these areas of specializations in one program and you be Oliver Twist like us, then come to University of applied sciences Karlsruhe for geomatics.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Okay dear, God bless you real good. Will dm you

heybaby12:

I will spend a two days in lagos, u can meet me at the airport then. Or if sending to me is cheaper then fine. You can DM me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndkings1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
heybaby12:

Heybaby.... I have some documents to send too.

I'm in Lagos can I DM you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bridget149: 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
how about Memrise.
SooCute:
I already gave you the magic. Doullinguo shit didn't work for me...

Viele Erfolge dafur!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
But then is it you bringing them or they applying, cause I’m not sure if you can act as a sponsor cause you aren’t really earning up to 1500. So how do you a student give them better chances or make it possible for them to come over there. What exactly is your impact. By you its not really you, just metaphorical
dolpaz:

You´ve asked a good question

The two ways to bring a GF/BF is through Students.

You can only use Family reunion if you are married for over 2 years with court wedding certificate as backup.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by homirefacuny(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
dolpaz:

Hi guys, Long Post Alert !!!

Sorry for the long silence. Man gats hustle, study and make some cheddars. You know, money makes the world go round, but still one has to be careful cos the same money is the root of all evil.

Now, as promised I want to drop some experience about dating here in DE. I want to use this medium to appeal to everyone that this is just MY OPINION and personal experience here in DE.

First, everyone would probably need either a Romeo or Juliet at some point in life. This is normal ! I heard at the earliest stage in DE that most Germans respect blacks alot and when they see one, they regard us as Black American and before you know, the flows and likeness comes into play. but these days, that opportuinty has vanished into thin air as they mostly see blacks as opportunist thanks to our African Brothers who chase these ladies towards papers. Truth is an most western lady (German, American, Austrian, etc) either blows hot and in most cases very hot or cold/extremely cold. Reason best known to them. I think its because of the cultural differences between us, hence the reason why we could not withstand these differences. You could be dating a white lady and you guys could have a lil misunderstanding and within the twinlke of an eye, she can ask you to leave even in the middle of the night, she doesnt care! and if you refuse to leave, she could call the Police. so as omo boy, you go just bounce to avoid stories. Moreso, if you end up dating the strict ones and she understands english, she could command you not to speak any other language apart from english or German. But because of the fear of loosing her and the advantages accrued with dating her, you´ll bow to her demand.

These and many more which inlcudes food, Religion, lifestyle (Party, smoking, clubbing,) etc. The big question is: are you ready to tilt towards the differences because of paper? when a black dates a German she faces alot of criticism from her colleagues. They criticize them so much by saying to him/her Jokingly that "You´re dating a black guy/girl right, dont worry he´ll impregnate you, get the papers from you and dump you for his African woman" and truly, this is what the african guys do alot because we cant get controlled by a lady for the rest of our lives.. so, after getting the papers they file for divorce and go for the real African woman. When these happens, the news spread easily like wildfire and the caution/hatred spread also. If you want to marry a German, you´ll go through some series of verification which could span across months. If you impregate a German without marriage, my brother be ready to pay through your Nose. You´ll be asked to pay a certian money (Around 800€) for verification from your country of origin to proof that you don´t have a child/family back home. after this verification is complete, you´ll pay your child and Baby mama a certain percentage from your monthly salary. So lets assume you earn 1200, you could end up with 520 at the end of the month or even less cos your Renten(Pension) and Insurance will increase while your Taxes will reduce because you have a kid. Even though, you are registered as a father to a German child, Yet it doesn´t translate to getting permanent paper immediately. Most foreign office will give you 3 years at first, and if you don´t err in taking care of the mother and kids, then they give you permanent residency. But during this three years, you´ll be at the mercy of your baby mama cos any report from her... He don set be that. so you´ll be as humble as a lamb.....! Also, you have to keep working to sustain the support and during this process, school will heavily suffer cos you have to make so much in order to keep up with Bills and life.

The same scenario is applies to ladies as well. But not as extensive as in the case of guys. You just need to find someone who understand what it means to be inter-racial lovers. I have a girl around me thjough who keeps complaining about a German guy she´s dating. she said the guy is unpredictable and most times, he doesn´t want to even see her around him. Like I said earlier on, both guys and girls face heavy criticism from their German colleagues because of experiences from the past or from what they´ve heard or seen. Even the blacks born here will hardly give you a chance cos most of them are already soaked into the german system and culture. So when you approach, they give you alot of conditions and my brother, these conditions no be here. (Not in all cases though) so they tend to me very careful.

Pros of Marrying/dating a whity:
1) Your status gets changed... You´re given between 3-5 years at first, then Permanent Residency follows
2) You get unlimited work permit
3) Your woman gets Kindergeld and Muttergeld from the Government (Assuming you´re not working)
4) Fastest way to get PR (if responsibilities are taken and met)

Cons Marrying/dating a whity:
1) You face emotional, psychological and at times physical torture
2) Your studies could suffer
3) Cultural differences
4) Be ready to withstand the awkward look when you´re pushing around a white baby in the Kinderwagen smiley
5) Your dietary could change because with Bread, cheese, Currywurst and maybe Beer, these guys are OK.
6) They tend to look older than their age (My observation though) etc

There are other nationalities though that are not as strict as the Germans... The Poles, Czech, Romania, Bulgaria, etc but if we have kept our house (Nigeria) in order, We are better than these countries. They are just better because of the affiliation with EU. (My opinion)

My advise to anyone who has a stable partner (Stable means there´s a commitment and/or legally binding) is to hold on to it and keep communication open. dont because of "I am going abroad" end a fruitful relationship. It could hunt you such that you may regret it. Most especially if you have a hardworking partner, The sky will be your limit because opportunities are boundless here.

Pros of Bringing your partner (Student):
1) You understand each other
2) You eat your favourite continental dishes.
3) You can jointly train up your child without cultural clashes.
4) You both work and save to have a better future
5) You support each other in times of need
6) No/few religious, Cultural, Lifestyle differences etc

Cons of Bringing your partner (Student):
1) You don´t get a permit immedaitely which means your child depends on the parents status. But if one of the parent gets a PR, everyone gets it as well.
2) Your child doesnt get Kindergeld (Depends on cities though) but If your partner comes via Family reunion, the mother gets mutterGeld while the child gets Kindergeld
3) Your status stays and your partner will have to find a way to take care of the family.

You could also bring your GF/BF if you can vouch your church mind for him/her. **

My verdict: The German Government has given us the opportunity to experience world class education at a great price. Lets not abuse this opportunity. Also, The German Government has made residency kinda easy to get.. Finish your studies, during your study period, try and attain German B1 with a corresponding certificate, Apply for a job (There are jobs everywhere), work for 21 months, File for your permanent residency. #Lobatan. Its sounds/looks hard but its doable. I have lots of guys who are on this path. If they can do it, you can do it. The ball is in your court to decide what you want. According to the Bible Micah 6:8

In all, if you think you are mentally ready for inter racial dating, you can go for it. I decided to write this as a Benchmark. The above are just scenario you could experience while dating a westerner. Its a 2 edged sword thingy.

PS: This is my OWN Opinion/Observation.

My english these days sef.. German don kaputt my sentence construction

Dolpaz never falls my hand!!!
God bless you for this bro. The sky is your launchpad... as for me, I am bringing my woman grin
I don’t want any german woman wahala. Peace of mind is absolutely necessary.
Thank you and God bless you my dear Dolpaz. Your English is gagatuan iberiberism grin

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Iyke84: 12:17am On Mar 17, 2019
Deustchemann:

I got 2.6
However this result is based on the assumption that your school uses the 5-point CGPA system and that 1.00 is the minimum passing grade.

Mine is 3.47. Help me to convert it plzzzz
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dooch(m): 2:21am On Mar 17, 2019
Iyke84:

Mine is 3.47. Help me to convert it plzzzz
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 2:32am On Mar 17, 2019
bridget149:
thanx, i'm into hydrology. I got an offer for WAREM at U. Stuttgart

Wow, that's good. Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 3:03am On Mar 17, 2019
Adhheir:

Apply to courses you have healthy chances getting admitted into except the process is easy and free don't go burning your hard earned money on a goose chase, there are requirements for a reason and German courses are targeted world wide. Send as many enquiry mails as you can until its crystal clear to you.

Godspeed!

No offence to you Eldee but we don't have to be religious about everything. First picture TOEFL score, requirement was 108, candidate's score was 101; The second picture attachment "the course caught my interest"

I understand your point, but what you have to note is there is a God factor in things as such like this. Of course you need to check out the specific requirements to see if you match their criteria after getting a course that catches your interest.

Now let me burst your bubble, do you know that after meeting all their requirements even with a very high cgpa on german scale, you might still not get admitted. If you doubt me ask around. Try ask people wey you see here to start with. No be only you waka come bros. This german race no be by muscle.

When mine happened, I just knew this can only be God. Out of 163 applicants(if am not mistaken, maybe a bit more) from different parts of the world, I was considered amongst the 15 applicants, and to crown it all with a conditional admission of which I later fulfilled. So don't think it's because they are paying €1500 and people will avoid applying there, that's why I got it. Meanwhile some denied me outrightly even with the €1500 tuition payment and they told me point blank I met all their requirements, but they still can't give me an offer. I didn't even bother myself cos already I have my first choice sorted out with admission.

My brother, you see this german waka na God las las, why am I saying this: you fit get the admission finish embassy tell you say they are not really comfortable with your study purposes and deny you outrightly, if you think it's a lie, then ask around. Some people don waka enter germo, without any BA or SL with little money to run things and today they are doing well in Germany. If you like acknowledge, if you like don't, but all I want to tell you is there is a God factor.

NB: No be say I get the money to pay for the €1500, but it happened that schools within that region have the course contents that really interest me so much. other ones really dey learn work where this ones dey in terms of advances in technology, and me I be Oliver Twist oooo cos I want some more, if you see my big eyes you go confirm, lol.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 3:22am On Mar 17, 2019
Goztino:

I just applied for Msc in Geomatics now at Karlsruhe University of Applied Science.
Bsc course = Geological science
Nigerian GP = 3.55

Thanks for bringing it to my notice. I will appreciate if you can bring other schools I can apply online too.
I prefer online application

I want to apply to atleast 8 schools to spread my tentacles. I really hope that atleast two will offer me admission

Wow, God's grace in all. You missed geoengine Stuttgart online application as well. They just wrapped it up on the 15th of March. But please don't limit yourself to online application alone, try other means pls. Nobody know the belle wey go born king tomorrow.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by thekachi: 6:02am On Mar 17, 2019
Hello guys. PLEASE I have an appointment for certifications tomorrow and I’m sort of confused about the application form required to be signed and filled, will it be issued at the consulate or I’m missing something?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heroshark(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2019
dolpaz:

Or 33 months + A1 for PR

Thanks alot bro, How long will it take to get a B1 proficiency in Germany, I plan on going for a two years masters degree program, will I be able to attain B1 proficiency before graduation?

PS: I stayed 4years in the north and still not able to speak hausa ��
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by zuperyh8: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2019
Hi everyone. Please Is there anyone traveling to Deutschland this week? It's urgent please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2019
Eldeee:

Wow, God's grace in all. You missed geoengine Stuttgart online application as well. They just wrapped it up on the 15th of March. But please don't limit yourself to online application alone, try other means pls. Nobody know the belle wey go born king tomorrow.

Thanks. I have checked the course modules and it's really awesome. And I even heard the students will be allowed to do internship in a company before graduation.
The problem now is that I don't have the 1500 euro money every semester (3000 euro per year) which is required. Getting a funded Block account sef is an obstacle let alone another 1500 euro.

Can they allow someone to pay it while in Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dolpaz: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Philfit:

But then is it you bringing them or they applying, cause I’m not sure if you can act as a sponsor cause you aren’t really earning up to 1500. So how do you a student give them better chances or make it possible for them to come over there. What exactly is your impact. By you its not really you, just metaphorical

It's by applying but your involvement would be key. Most especially in terms of funding the B.A or S.L

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dolpaz: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2019
heroshark:

Thanks alot bro, How long will it take to get a B1 proficiency in Germany, I plan on going for a two years masters degree program, will I be able to attain B1 proficiency before graduation?

PS: I stayed 4years in the north and still not able to speak hausa ��

It depends on your learning curve. With an intensive German class, you can attain B1 within 9 months... assuming 3 months per stage from A1 to B1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2019
Goztino:

Thanks. I have checked the course modules and it's really awesome. And I even heard the students will be allowed to do internship in a company before graduation.
The problem now is that I don't have the 1500 euro money every semester (3000 euro per year) which is required. Getting a funded Block account sef is an obstacle let alone another 1500 euro.

Can they allow someone to pay it while in Germany?

Of course the tuition fees are paid in Germany, every semester though. If you have got good spending habits and you are lucky to get accommodation from studentenwerk or probably got a very cheap accomodation, then you are good to go.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2019
thekachi:
Hello guys. PLEASE I have an appointment for certifications tomorrow and I’m sort of confused about the application form required to be signed and filled, will it be issued at the consulate or I’m missing something?

The application form is the form you get from the school you are applying to.If the school's application is online and there is no means to print their application form, that means you have to certify your academic documents at the high court or notary public.

Hope this helps...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by thekachi: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

The application form is the form you get from the school you are applying to.If the school's application is online and there is no means to print their application form, that means you have to certify your academic documents at the high court or notary public.

Hope this helps...
their applications are only through uni-assist. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Godsgracee: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2019
Good morning house, I was recently offered admission for summer semester at TUM, Munich. I’ve been unable to secure accommodation after my admission and enrollment. I would appreciate if someone on this platform can help me out on this. Thanks for your anticipated understanding.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mychellin: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2019
Dear colleague,
I was scheduled for an interview by univ of applied science Berlin as final part to get my Admission letter. Has anyone pass through this with same sch or similar sch? My question
1. What shd I be expecting to discuss for the interview
2. What's the studying in the sch look like in terms of student job
3. How expensive is the sch fees monthly or yearly as a private sch
4. What opportunities ahead choosing the sch as against others considering fact that I applied to various schools as well

kindly help with your info or idea. Thanks

My people,admission interview comes up this week. Still expecting your view.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2019
Eldeee:

Of course the tuition fees are paid in Germany, every semester though. If you have got good spending habits and you are lucky to get accommodation from studentenwerk or probably got a very cheap accomodation, then you are good to go.

If I will be allowed to pay in Germany, no much problem because I saw someone post that the school fees must be paid completely before admission letter is issued
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2019
@Goztino I would suggest you contact the international office to shed more light on it for you because it seems part of the fees if not all will be paid to secure your place and as well for the admission letter.. so try and send them mail to clarify it better than just guessing unless we have someone here who have passed through the processes to give us better insight into it ..God bless us all

Goztino:

If I will be allowed to pay in Germany, no much problem because I saw someone post that the school fees must be paid completely before admission letter is issued

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.