Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit (11380 Views)

I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by Fyzt: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
BREAKING: Contrary to earlier report that Atiku lost his polling unit, real result have emerged, trashes Buhari badly PDP-466
APC-84

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Source??

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by AllenSpencer: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fyzt:
BREAKING: Contrary to earlier report that Atiku lost his polling unit, real result have emerged, trashes Buhari badly PDP-466
APC-84

Stop peddling lies!

Vanguard and Punch Newspaper already confirmed it!

21 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by Preshy561(f): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Apc and propaganda eeh.
The same way they said saraki lost his pulling unit.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fyzt:
APC-84
that's why the fear if social media poll result is the beginning of wisdom . Please could you send us the source? Thanks

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by MrAJQ(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Enjoy your illusion alone.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by dlondonbadboy: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku cannot lose his polling unit. It's impossible..

I don't know what zombies plan on achieving with these lies...

Allow INEC announce results. Stop spreading falsehood and untruths.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Preshy561:
Apc and propaganda eeh.
The same way they said saraki lost his pulling unit.
and which he eventually won.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by helinues: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Anything to make you guys happy is allowed

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by Afamed: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

You can't re write history, Atiku lost his polling unit with big margin

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by dlondonbadboy: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Afamed:

You can't re write history, Atiku lost his polling unit with big margin

Its a lie

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by servercodes001: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

You'll wail with tears tomorrow
We saw video of athiefkus failure in his polling unit

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by chukel(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Story. Result that was counted on TV

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by Afamed: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Its a lie
It's difficult to convince people like you. You can continue to believe your delusion

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by dokie: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fyzt:
APC-84

What's the source pls. Someone else said same thing but I can't find any link to the info.
Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
helinues:
Anything to make you guys happy is allowed
grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by NaMe4: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
A friend's status. Straight from the heart of KD!

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by magoo10(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Trust apc propaganda at your peril.
Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by ChimaAgbalajob: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku won his polling unit, but the APC e-rats have overtaken Nairaland with fake news.

Everyone should forget about what is written in Nairaland and monitor your polling units to be sure the result does not change.

Don't worry what APC e-rats are writing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by Allina: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
ChimaAgbalajob:
Atiku won his polling unit, but the APC e-rats have overtaken Nairaland with fake news.

Everyone should forget about what is written in Nairaland and monitor your polling units to be sure the result does not change.

Don't worry what APC e-rats are writing
but channels also carried it online. I don't even know what to believe again
Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by Donice01: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Meanwhile watch moment APC thugs burn ballot papers after voting in lagos. Click the subscribe button for updates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXxzsGRGV8U

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by vacettetommy(m): 12:13am On Feb 24, 2019
I can’t see where Atiku won’t there

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by BiafranBushBoy: 1:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku is currently trashing Buhari in Adamawa.

Results go show.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by dokie: 1:08am On Feb 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Atiku is currently trashing Buhari in Adamawa.

Results go show.

Yes he is. But lost his PU.

I still wonder how and why that happened
Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by cogbuagu: 1:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Ok oo
Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by BiafranBushBoy: 1:10am On Feb 24, 2019
dokie:

Yes he is. But lost his PU.

I still wonder how and why that happened

Be deceiving yourself.

What's your handle on Twitter, let me tag you as the results trickle in.

Same way they said Saraki lost his PU.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by servercodes001: 3:42am On Feb 24, 2019
NaMe4:
A friend's status. Straight from the heart of KD!

grin Jonathan will perform better than Atiku in the north
Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by Kingspin(m): 3:52am On Feb 24, 2019
servercodes001:

grin Jonathan will perform better than Atiku in the north
Are you joking? stop!
Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by dangoteinlaw: 5:00am On Feb 24, 2019
I see 24 viewers below, una no dey sleep?
Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by MikkieEl: 5:39am On Feb 24, 2019
vacettetommy:
I can’t see where Atiku won’t there
Results are prepared by PO and not APO1

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by Babacele: 6:04am On Feb 24, 2019
awelekiti:
that's why the fear if social media poll result is the beginning of wisdom . Please could you send us the source? Thanks
you just showed your true color despite your pretenses to modesty and political maturity. Leopards true to their hue .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe / US Considers Special Residency Law For Victor Sopuruchi Chukwueke / Sagay: Remove EFCC, ICPC From Malami’s Control - Prof. Advises Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.