Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit (11388 Views)

I Will Tell You The Moment Atiku Lost My Vote. / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:55am On Feb 24, 2019
vacettetommy:
I can’t see where Atiku won’t there

And there is no official stamp to acknowledged the result sheet. Haba
Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2019
Babacele:
you just showed your true color despite your pretenses to modesty and political maturity. Leopards true to their hue .
babacele, you must give me your church address oo, any cele church is ok by me cos I'm coming to share testimony.
Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by Babacele: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2019
awelekiti:
babacele, you must give me your church address oo, any cele church is ok by me cos I'm coming to share testimony.
I will gladly do

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit by akoaki(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2019
Afamed:

It's difficult to convince people like you. You can continue to believe your delusion
It is their character. We are not surprised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Assents To Nine Bills(photos) / 2023: Atiku's Chances In South-West, Tinubu's Territory Very High - Bwala / LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.