Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Happy Birthday Cococandy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Cococandy (2906 Views)

Happy Birthday Sinz / Wish Thepussyhunter Happy Birthday / Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by CaptainMitch: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2019
It was expected, even Osibanjo lost his polling unit, people are fed up with APC they could have gotten a shocking defeat. If not for violence that was unleashed in Lagos. APC has nothing but propaganda and mediocrity to offer.

lefulefu:
that abuja own shock me sha how atiku take win amcheesy. Anyway i still checkin to see any shocking new result wey go come outcheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by sisisioge: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Happy birthday omoge grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by cococandy(f): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Thanks . Amen

I made nothing cheesy
Chommieblaq:
Happy belated birthday Loretta Cococandy
Live to tbe fullness
More importantly, live with passion
God's grace always.
Hope you made a lot delicacies?
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by cococandy(f): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Thanks wink
sisisioge:
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by cococandy(f): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
lovelygurl:

Happy birthday cococandy wink
thanks girl
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by cococandy(f): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

All the same...happy birthday, Loretta...more fantastic food recipes to your credit! tongue
thanks

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by Alariiwo: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Happy birthday pretty woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by cococandy(f): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Thanks
Alariiwo:
Happy birthday pretty woman.
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by jakandeola(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
cococandy:
You’re my friend? grin grin grin

dont say DAT coco. u mean a lot dear d fact we fight a lot in rooms dosnt mean we aint friends. I just hate d way u attack men. greet ur twins sister too I wish her d best.
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by cococandy(f): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
I don’t fight with you. I usually ignore

But thanks for the birthday wishes again

jakandeola:
dont say DAT coco. u mean a lot dear d fact we fight a lot in rooms dosnt mean we aint friends. I just hate d way u attack men. greet ur twins sister too I wish her d best.
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by Martinez39(m): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Happy Birthday Cococandy. Make I shine teeth small grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Isn't this the same exact wordings someone used in wishing Dominique a happy birthday, too? undecided

All the same...happy birthday, Loretta...more fantastic food recipes to your credit! tongue
Yes, the exact same words from that thread, lmao. With the rate at which people plagiarise on this site, maybe that one copied and pasted the words from somewhere else himself

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by jakandeola(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Queenara:

Happy belated birthday to your friend @Cococandy smiley cheesy

Wishing her LLNP in good health.
thank u dear u sound nice and matured I Neva knew u in romance rooms. nice to meet u dear
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2019
lefulefu:
grin jaks jaks na only babes u dey always wish happy birthday.i never see u wish a guy happy birthday here.why naucheesy. Anyway a happy birthday to ur coco cherrycheesy. By the way i just heard dat Atiku floor buhari for Aso rock polling unit and Buhari also beat Atiku for Adamawa polling unit.interesting results coming outcheesy.

My brother I tire for this guy oh. His issue needs prayers.

Make him leave these Married women alone and find his own wife, E no go gree!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by jakandeola(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2019
cococandy:
I don’t fight with you. I usually ignore

But thanks for the birthday wishes again

dont lie to me you normally attack me in my blogs and insult me when u dont agree with wat I said its enuf pls. I dont want to argue pls follow me dear
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2019
sisisioge:

***Coughs****

Good morming Ma, Errrrm Plizz When are you going to declare love for the OP ( your husby in the Future ).

He has been showing traits of a good future husband lately, who knows? You might be missing out oh.

Berra grab your opportunity Ma'am.
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2019
Yuugen:

Yes, the exact same words from that thread, lmao. With the rate at which people plagiarise on this site, maybe that one copied and pasted the words from somewhere else himself

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by sisisioge: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

***Coughs****

Good morming Ma, Errrrm Plizz When are you going to declare love for the OP ( your husby in the Future ).

He has been showing traits of a good future husband lately, who knows? You might be missing out oh.

Berra grab your opportunity Ma'am.

Oloribiboje!
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by cococandy(f): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thanks smiley
Martinez39:
Happy Birthday Cococandy. Make I shine teeth small grin
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by Rextizz(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
jakandeola:
It's your special day today to be celebrated, it's your one-day in the year that means a lot and everything. That day your momma was relieved of a heavy belly, that Feb 23rd of some years ago that registered the journey into your existence.
Over the past years, sun has risen and set, roses has bloomed and withered, death has taken some births, hearts has been broken, yet trees has grown and made shades, rivers never stopped flowing, birds never stopped singing, nature never stopped being beautiful and God never stopped being faithful.
You're a darling with few words, your heart pumps of softness and love, your person is so enchanting and luminous, it glows through the roofs and because you're of the Lord, faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
As I join other Nairaland well wishers to celebrate this next phase of your life, I wish you a better 365 days filled with all the good things you ever desire.
Happy Birthday to You cococandy
That one that have forehead that looks like egunfe grincheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by jakandeola(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rextizz:
That one that have forehead that looks like egunfe grincheesy
yet got married and is one of d most beautiful girl in rooms. show us ur girl now. ugly animal like u
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by Rextizz(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
jakandeola:
yet got married and is one of d most beautiful girl in rooms. show us ur girl now. ugly animal like u
You are a big fool my guy, keep displaying your stupidity. cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by jakandeola(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rextizz:
You are a big fool my guy, keep displaying your stupidity. cheesy
ur unborn genaration is d fool u are d king of fools. did blog wasnt for u but to celebrate someone yet u came like a cripple to type rubbish may god purnish u dere. no carry ur stupidity reach me cos ur useless life is to attack girls cos u are in pains.
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by Rextizz(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
jakandeola:
ur unborn genaration is d fool u are d king of fools. did blog wasnt for u but to celebrate someone yet u came like a cripple to type rubbish may god purnish u dere. no carry ur stupidity reach me cos ur useless life is to attack girls cos u are in pains.
Foolish goat, you should be ashamed of yourself. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by jakandeola(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rextizz:
Foolish goat, you should be ashamed of yourself. grin

guy fuk off u aint matured
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by Rextizz(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
jakandeola:
guy fuk off u aint matured
Respect your father son. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
sisisioge:

Oloribiboje!

Did you just refer to me as Chief? Well if thats the case, you're highly welcomed.
Thats what Google translate told me.

Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by sisisioge: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Did you just refer to me as Chief? Well if thats the case, you're highly welcomed.
Thats what Google translate told me.

grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by Queenara(f): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
jakandeola:
thank u dear u sound nice and matured I Neva knew u in romance rooms. nice to meet u dear

Thank you smiley

Same here.
Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by blank(f): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
cococandy:
Thanks smiley

Happy belated birthday to you. Wish you the very best now and always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Cococandy by cococandy(f): 3:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Thanks smiley
blank:

Happy belated birthday to you. Wish you the very best now and always.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture] / Why Am I So Into Ladies Older Than Me? Am I Normal? / A Girl Who Ignores Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.