Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye (938 Views)

I’m Confident My Relationship With Kwankwaso Will Be Good – Ganduje / Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
The presidential candidate of the Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), Fela Durotoye, has said he is very confident that he will emerge victorious by the time the result of Saturday’s presidential election is announced.

He said this after casting his vote at polling unit 033 in Victoria Garden City (VGC), Lagos.

The motivational speaker was welcomed with loud applause by the crowd when he was invited for accreditation and voting. This was shortly after Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife had voted in the same polling booth.

Read More: https://www.9jaevablaze.com/2019/02/im-confident-of-victory-fela-durotoye.html

He however lamented that the voting process has been very slow. “A couple of the card readers are having battery issues because the batteries have run down and they did not have recharge. We learnt they are bringing rechargeable batteries and all of that. The voting process has been very slow and I hope they can speed up the process before voters start getting agitated due to the delays,” he said.

Durotoye, who said he did not vote for himself but “for my party and for a new Nigeria,” said the country is at a juncture which requires “a new direction for our nation and the new generation that will lead us there.”

Read More: https://www.9jaevablaze.com/2019/02/im-confident-of-victory-fela-durotoye.html

He expressed hope that the votes would count. “We hope the process will go well. As we see here. The process is peaceful. We hope that our votes will count and it will be a free, fair and credible election. We have an opportunity to vote new leaders and I hope that is what we are doing,” he said.

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by Japsylee: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
I am confident of acting in the next marvel movie......joke of the year

11 Likes

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by GentleMoney: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
shocked
Wow!!!
I am speechless..

2 Likes

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by AllenSpencer: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
FFK has introduced this guy to cocaine

11 Likes

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by Gayigaskia(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
who be this one again? grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by madone: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Some one should wake that guy up

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by soberdrunk(m): 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I agree with you!!! How can one individual be so delusional??

4 Likes

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by myettiallah: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Which brand of weed pls?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by Tpave(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lol. Try harder next time. Don't loose hope, even Buhari and Atiku have contested so many times before now

1 Like

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by magoo10(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
He probably won in his dream. Fever
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by princemillla(m): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2019
May God heal you Mr fela cheesy
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by ThothHermes: 12:14am On Feb 24, 2019
Where exactly did he say this? Someone highlight for me please. Maybe sleep dey catch me.
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy
I laugh you in your name - DURO (wait)
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by Abortions: 12:25am On Feb 24, 2019
Someone should slap him out of that dream
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by Ziggylady(f): 12:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Clown..in your dreams.
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by Charmingrascal(m): 12:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Even myself I am confident of meeting Bill Gates and Zuckerberg tomorrow. At least It is free to make wishes you don't get charged for it. Lol
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:29am On Feb 24, 2019
How this one go be president, when he cannot spot the obvious reality at hand grin
Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by Pajapaja: 12:39am On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Re: I’m Confident Of Victory – Fela Durotoye by APCpackandgo: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Funny

(1) (Reply)

Are We Sure Northerners Were Not Seeing GEJ On The Ballot? / Atiku Scores Zero Vote At Uche Ogah’s Polling Booth / Atiku, Free Market And The NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.