Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me (43932 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by eLcastro(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2019
bigtt76:
She f@cked up by this last statement

lol...and yet she doesn't want to talk o .....I love women eh.,especially my mom....once she says she doesn't want to talk....I don move
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by pheonixdld2(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2019
mixta140:

Na lazyman woman fit use do shakara...
I find hustle do , I only buy things for myself and kid ... then give her food ... her head come straight. ..
We still dey ooo ....
She no want spend her money ni... that just the cus of the fight then, and me dey empty account for family. .. since then I keep my earnings from her ooo ...
Was very plain before.
Its well.....I am sure by now she must realised her error.
Please be easy on her now..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by sowilli: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2019
egopersonified:
Men, I take God beg una, always try and feed your family and drop something extra, if you think because your wife is a millionaire you can sit back and just enjoy her money, you lie. [b]The only way this can work is when you are her manager, motivator, planner, advicer, etc, she would look beyond the lack of money and focus on the other advantages of having you in her life. [/b]Yes, challenges will come, you can get broke, but doing nothing to better yourself for two years is a disaster.
This is not entirely true especially when a woman values money more than her relationship with people. Now I am not talking about the relationship with the man alone but even with other people. If it were true Tiwa and her husband won’t have issues after all he was her manager. The point is marry someone who sees life beyond money. More money more problems. When you don’t have it, you are thinking of having. When you have it, you start having problems with people. Both situation requires wisdom. I don’t know the nitty gritty of this story and relationship but the truth is Jumoke will look back in the years and see that wealth and fame, people’s applause cannot guarantee your happiness. Don’t call your other man lazy because you have bread now. Imagine coming to say the man has refused to work for 2 years in a nation where there are men ready to work but no jobs. One must question her sense of judgement if she can decide to have 2 kids for a man who has “refused” to work.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2019
DonroxyII:
That guy was right while you were wrong !

Both of you are thinking the same ideology but communicating it differently ....

No matter how rich your wife is , she ain't suppose to be the breadwinner .... it is wrong !!

Now , e right for ya eye

Now, go back and read that guy post again tongue

Some Women are breadwinners and wealthier than their husbands in their families and there is nothing you can do about it tongue so leave my mentions tongue and take your negativity elsewhere the world is not yours and does not revolve around you.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by eLcastro(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Truth hurts and i know some will see my comment as crazy...but in life as a man always pray against abnormalities.....once the woman is in a position where she heads the home it abnormal and like every abnormal thing it's just a matter of time before trouble comes.....no matter how educated respectfully even good home brought up she was....all those women say insecure,all men have that insecurity inside QED...honestly most times it not the women faults...it's not even then men fault it's nature.,no ideal man will not be able to provide for his kids and wife and will be 100% ok ....it's just can't work....so the moral is as men we'v got to work hard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by DonroxyII: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Some Women are breadwinners and wealthier than their husbands in their families and there is nothing you can do about it tongue so leave my mentions tongue and take your negativity elsewhere the world is not yours and does not revolve around you.
Why do most Nairaland girls head dey touch like this .... madam carry ya craze go front , this is public forum and you Own no mention !!

Who says Women can't be wealthier than men but does that make the man to Sidon like Dunce without helping but open mouth and eat while the woman do all the hustle

Now, I respect your Opinion if that is how u see am ... I no see am like that !!

As for me, If my wife Na Billionaire.... I shall still do my duty as the husband and that is "Feed my home" !!! .... She is free to help .... She as business I can manage ,I will ... my income still goes to my home ..
. she is free to help !!

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by pocohantas(f): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
why do ladies always feel they don't need a man in their lives after getting fame?

Because outside bringing money, the average Naija man is useless. No disrespect intended.

I am sure if I ask you what you can offer a woman, 99% will revolve around money and prick. So, when you are not bringing these things, are you not akin to a furniture?

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2019
DonroxyII:
madam carry ya craze go front , this is public forum and you Own no mention !!

Now, I respect your Opinion if that is how u see am ... I no see am like that !!

As for me, If my wife Na Billionaire.... I shall still do my duty as the husband and that is "Feed my home" !!! .... She is free to help !

I could careless tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Oyindidi(f): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Because outside bringing money, the average Naija man is useless. No disrespect intended.
Are you back from church?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Tinalex(f): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

You're wrong. Men in most cases think they need more women and sometimes go for a second wife
Lol... grin grin what's the difference between what i said and what you said? When a man has money he treats his wife as a play thing and realise he is now man enough to acquire more wives same goes to women with money too. What do you need a man for as husband when you can acquire all he can give you? What makes a man a man is his money but if a woman have money he needs no man! In the end its men that need women not women who need men except for sex want!! How i wish women know their value...never will any man take them for granted!!! WOMEN, GO MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by DonroxyII: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by DonroxyII: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I could careless tongue
Does it matter tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by pocohantas(f): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oyindidi:
Are you back from church?

I can't remember the last time I set foot in a church for a normal service. Though I think I went sometime in the first quarter of last year for a wedding.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Oyindidi(f): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
pocohantas:

I can't remember the last time I set foot in a church for a normal service. Though I think, I went sometime in the first quarter of last year for a wedding.
shocked why? An atheist?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by pocohantas(f): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oyindidi:
shocked why? An atheist?

I am not one...

Why? Because they ain't saying anything new.
Abi una done release new bible? grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Oyindidi(f): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
pocohantas:

I am not one...

Why? Because they ain't saying anything new.
Abi una done release new bible? grin
Poco, change your church if you no dey hear new things there.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Bonapart(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
LyfeJennings:

I want U to know it doesn't make her a bad person. This was bound to happen right from the very start except the husband got some form of education or development for himself
are you actually saying this or you made a mistake with your typing
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by ngwababe(f): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
fran6co:
Hmm, don't ever allow a woman b the bread winner.

Best advice ever..
The truth is, we don't even know when we start misbehaving,it just happen, we only invest on what will benefit us. Just a day Adam left Eve to handle things by herself, she messed up the entire being ( cause of selfish interest) and imagine, Adam was cursed because of it.
I keep telling my little brothers, nephews and my male friends, do not, I say do not allow a woman to feed you, you can never have peace of mind. No matter how good a woman pretends to care, one day one day, e go be!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by hope4life: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
fran6co:
Hmm, don't ever allow a woman b the bread winner.

We understand it since she was a bread seller before,she can still continue to be a bread winner.The difference between a bread seller and a bread winner is BREAD.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Capensis:

Most people who talk about working smart are criminals. I just hope you are not one of them, but I do not really care how a man makes his bread, as long as your interest does not conflict with mine. It takes me sometimes 6 months to develop prototypes of my products and it is sheer hardwork and even planning, executions, operations and management so is daily optimizations, and innovations generated from feedback loops so I see no place in nature that we call it smart work. We always call it hardwork.

Your thinking of working smart is criminal is laughable. I am never a criminal but a smart worker.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Gentleziggy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
why do ladies always feel they don't need a man in their lives after getting fame?
so that they can b free to Bleep all dicks with d benefits that comes with it.they are like female camels on heat tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Numlock: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is insecure men like you that can never pray for your wife's success and would pray to see her downfall.likewise you insecure somebody.

If you have sense you will understand my post, how can a man be jobless and the woman be the bread winner of the house without him contributing anything?

If that's what you pray for, I pray never to marry someone like you or even find myself in such a situation in my life, cos I know what a woman can do or say when she start feeding you in the morning, afternoon and night even within a month not to talk of a in a year.

Like I said, my wife can earn more than me no big deal she can be successful that's my joy cos she will always support me but for she to become the bread winner of the house while I sit and wait for her to feed me will never be my portion.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Gentleziggy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bonapart:
Nigerian women. Small fame like this, them don open their legs for outside. Yeye marriages
women + fame =passport to oloshoism tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Gentleziggy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
On d side of d woman : divorce loading
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by LyfeJennings(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bonapart:
are you actually saying this or you made a mistake with your typing

I typed it.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
pocohantas:

I am sure if I ask you what you can offer a woman, 99% will revolve around money and prick. So, when you are not bringing these things, are you not akin to a furniture?
You are wrong. Two is better than one.

The following are the benefits of a Nigerian man in your life;

1. Right to sekx (Satisfy your desire legally in whatever way you desire or wherever you want without being labelled a slut or breaking rules)

2. Pool funds (Achieve your financial goals, pay bills and plan monetarily together. I'm glad you acknowledged this)

3. Raise kids

4. Build career (Help each other achieve life ambitions and dreams)

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by fran6co(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
ngwababe:

Best advice ever..
The truth is, we don't even know when we start misbehaving,it just happen, we only invest on what will benefit us. Just a day Adam left Eve to handle things by herself, she messed up the entire being ( cause of selfish interest) and imagine, Adam was cursed because of it.
I keep telling my little brothers, nephews and my male friends, do not, I say do not allow a woman to feed you, you can never have peace of mind. No matter how good a woman pretends to care, one day one day, e go be!
very tru,
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
pocohantas:

I felt insulted by the bolded.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by Hotfreeze: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
chisco82:

Don't be.

She is talking based on how useless her father and brothers are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by pocohantas(f): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
chisco82:

Lol, that is the painful truth dearie.
But then, you are not average kiss
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me by pocohantas(f): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oyindidi:
Poco, change your church if you no dey hear new things there.

Lol, how did I miss this?
It is not by changing church, Oyin.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife / Ebuka Or Banky W, Who Rocked The Pink Agbada Better? / Bambam Poses With Her Ride (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.