Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! (3412 Views)

Let's All Atikulate - The Atikulated 2019 Campaign Video Ads / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by Rival(m): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2019
I had been waiting for this vision but it never came until this morning!

I've had dreams and I believe strongly in my dreams! This morning, around 03:30 AM, I had a dream in which thousands of people were eager to hear the verdict (the final announcement) from the INEC chairman! It finally came and the victory was for PDP! I was one of the first to trumpet the good news and there was jubilation all over!

So let's prepare our congratulatory messages in expectation of a PDP victory!

Congratulations in advance, PDP!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by Movic1(m): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by B1ak3: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2019
Rival:

I've had dreams and I believe strongly in my dreams! This morning, around 03:30 AM, I had a dream in which thousands of people were eager to hear the verdict (the final announcement) from the INEC chairman! It finally came and the victory was for PDP! I was one of the first to trumpet the good news and there was jubilation all over!

Lwkmd grin grin grin Oga Joseph the dreamer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by landmark86: 6:45am On Feb 24, 2019
If truly ur dream dey come 2 pass/reality ur life won't be like dis.
Ode/mumu boy grin

8 Likes

Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by daddytime(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2019
Go back to sleep and complete that dream young man....you woke up in the middle of a dream and that's not good.

If you can't get yourself back to sleep naturally...chop small beans and drink enough garri..you go fall asleep one time.

After then, you can come back to tell us the final result of your dreams...

2 Likes

Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by frowland(m): 6:47am On Feb 24, 2019
landmark86:
If truly ur dream dey come 2 pass/reality ur life won't be like dis.
Ode/mumu boy grin

Funny
Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by ProfBlessed(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2019
Next time you want to sleep, make sure you take malaria medicine. Meanwhile, there's no gain speculating.... Let INEC do her job.

1 Like

Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by helinues: 7:00am On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Artesunate is good for such symptoms
Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by Pekele007: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Zombies allover the thread throwing spits everywhere. grin
Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by Rival(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
PDP should entertain no fear at all, for the victory has already been sealed! It took people by surprise; even I, myself, was surprised at the victory as it was announced by the INEC chairman!
Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by NnadyAutos: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
I hear.
Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by faithugo64(f): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rival:

You obviously wanted Atiku to win
You had that in mind and went to bed
So it played out in your dreams grin grin
You might be heartbroken later on, stop the early celebration
Let's wait for INEC

Nb: Am not pro APC o
Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by wise2odd: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
INEC will not announced PDP victory today. they would eithet delayed it till God knows when and probably tried to manipulate it or call for rerun
Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by Rival(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
faithugo64:

You obviously wanted Atiku to win
You had that in mind and went to bed
So it played out in your dreams grin grin
You might be heartbroken later on, stop the early celebration
Let's wait for INEC

Nb: Am not pro APC o

You really think so? Your perception is likely to change as you'd be jolted into a PDP victory!

Atiku is your next president!
Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by faithugo64(f): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rival:

You really think so? Your perception is likely to change as you'd be jolted into a PDP victory!

Atiku is your next president!
I will be so happy with that sef grin
Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by Printerscanner: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rival:

This is how madness starts.
Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by Rival(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
faithugo64:
I will be so happy with that sef grin

Then spread the good news for your happiness is ensured!

2015, the same thing happened but in a different way! My heart was with Jonathan and PDP, but I saw his defeat even before the elections started!

I denied the dream because it was too painful to accept and I tried to take it as just a dream, but that was what happened, he lost!
Re: For The Atikulated Fans, Congratulations! by Rival(m): 6:59am On Feb 25, 2019
APC has come to the end of the road, a dead end! No further movement is possible! Get ready for an Atiku victory!

(1) (Reply)

See Names Of Nigerian Drug Dealers Jailed In Saudi Arabian Prisons / Fulani Herdsmen Who Are Also Kidnappers On Benin Ore Road Nabbed / Ize Iyamu Should Arrest Oshiomole And Seek For Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.