Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Gay Laws Should Be Stopped - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Laws Should Be Stopped (5350 Views)

OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. / Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Amudeneogu: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
God punished sodum and gomola because of gay issues, do you want God to punish Nigeria because of it? In Nigeria, every tribes, every religion rejected gay practice

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 1:13am On Feb 28, 2019
The Roman Catholic church of Satan is using the LGBT Agenda through civil rights against Africans in America. I pointed this out on my blog the rise of Sodom that this using civil rights in this manner is what Dr. King's entire agenda was about. The Jews are small in number and are not the ones primarily responsible for the Gay Manifesto. The Christian pastor and Catholic priests are the ones raping children within the society. Many African American men are raped in prisons so this continues the Gay Manifesto up into the their twenties and early thirties.

But FRC states that by expressly stripping away the protections of federal “Religious Freedom Restoration Act”--designed to protect citizens’ conscience rights--the pro-LGBTQ “Inequality Act” “would force people to affirm homosexuality, https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/google-and-target-among-corporations-backing-lgbt-civil-rights-bill same-sex marriage, and transgenderism, despite their religious objections in various situations, including the provision of public accommodations.” “This is the antithesis of religious freedom,” the pro-family group asserts.

6 hours ago1

Renea Watkinz

GAYS USING CIVIL RIGHTS AGAINST BLACKS ......& GOOGLE INC & TARGET & AMERICAN AIRLINES & TOP 100 WHITE GAY CORPORATIONS = FINANCING THE GAY REVOLUTION .https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/google-and-target-among-corporations-backing-lgbt-civil-rights-bill .......TO JAIL BLACKS .......ON CIVIL RIGHTS CHARGES........................MARTIN LUTHER KING JR........HAS GOT TO BE TURNING OVER IN .......HIS GRAVE.........ABOUT NOT UNDERSTANDING...........HOW BAYARD RUSTIN & A. PHILLIP RANDOLPH.................=THE BLACK GAY COMMUNITY ...................HAVE BETRAYED .......THE STRAIGHT BLACK COMMUNITY.........Peter LaBarbera September 27, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) ....................... BILL #1 OF 3 = THE HR2282 EQUALITY ACT = (THE CIVIL PART) WHICH ESSENTIALLY ....................MAKES GAYS ABLE TO SUE BLACKS USING (BLACK IDENTITY EXTREMIST = WHY IT WAS PUT ON THE BOOKS IN THE FIRST PLACE).......................The homosexual-bisexual-transgender lobby group Human Rights Campaign says the bill, HR 2282, is about “letting Americans live their lives without fear of discrimination,” but pro-family organizations counter that the “Inequality Act” (as Family Research Council calls it) would expressly undermine people’s religious freedom to act against homosexuality and extreme gender confusion (transgenderism), e.g., by declining to participate in same-sex “marriages.” The sweeping legislation, introduced by openly homosexual U.S. Rep. David Cicilline, D-Rhode Island, has 194 Democratic co-sponsors and two Republican co-sponsors. With little action on the bill likely in a GOP-dominated Congress, HRC is taking its campaign for HR 2282 to the corporate world, where its institutional influence and power greatly exceeds that of social conservatives. HR 2282, as described by the Congressional Research Service (CRS), “amends the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to include sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity among the prohibited categories of discrimination or segregation in places of public accommodation.” The bill prohibits employers with 15 or more employees from “discriminating based on sexual orientation or gender identity, subject to the same exceptions and conditions that currently apply to unlawful employment practices based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin,” according to CRS.

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Satan66:
If Atiku or sowore actually wins the election then all the gay people should be released from prison.
It makes no sense to send a young man or girl to prison because of their sexuality!
11-15 years for being gay is complete madness and stupidity but people who steal ballot boxes only get 2 years max.
Where has this law taken us as a country? We're still a shit whole with high HIV rates and poverty at every corner.
If any politcan person is in this forum!
Stop the gay laws!
Am not gay and neither do I understand why a man would Fvck his fellow man anally but it makes no sense to imprison a man for up to 15 years because of his OWN life choices!
have you actually heard where they imprisoned any gay guy in Nigeria? I haven't
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
nifemi25:
You said you are not a gay and still yet fighting for the right of a gay? I don't understand something here.
he is an activist, doesn't necessarily mean he is gay. you get?

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
wetdick:
it is funny that you compare our anti gay law sentence with ballot paper snatching. it is very hilarious. No sense society will legalise homosexual activities.

lets protect our children and our nation from being exposed to homonormativity, we should ban content presenting homosexuality as being a norm in society because homosexual acts contradict our traditional family values.

No sense and able man will support your nonsense.
your traditional values isn't everybody's traditional values, don't force it on any body pls

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
cooluzi:
what some people, especially in Nigeria don't understand is being a gay is not a choice
so what are you saying? that gays are born like that?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
Satan66:

Yes people are born gay.
I met a woman whose son is gay.
The mother told me the son didn't choose to be gay
He doesn't enjoy being bullied or laughed at or insulted for liking gay.
He doesn't have any sexual desires for women.
It's not his fault or most gay people.
Gay people are humans like us.
If the mods agree they should at least put this on fp
Seun lalaticla and others
that's a big lie man, that's a big lie, so what? the boy inherited his homosexual traits, from whom? His mom? his dad?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Driiimzzz:

So people should only take up causes that affect them personally? According to your twisted logic men should stop campaigning against violence against women, adults should stop advocating for the rights of the child, non-Muslims should stop fighting islamophobia and better-off individuals should stop providing aid to the victims of humanitarian crises.

It's not about whether a person is gay or not, or whether the cause is personal, it's about understanding that homosexuality is a person's business and the government has more important things for the judicial system to focus on. It's about realising that we are all human and, if a person doesn't have a voice, it's your social duty to use yours in their defence.

Writing all this even though I know most won't even try to understand it...
don't mind that guy
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Driiimzzz:

Exactly. It's not like we, heterosexual sexual individuals, woke up one morning and decided to chase only women. People are born straight or homosexual. But it affects the sensibilities of people who like to think they know what God planned, or are super-religious and see themselves as Christ_Apostle2.0, or some people who may be somewhat bi-curious and hate others that try it, or are just so scared of "catching gayness" - which again speaks of their uncertainty about their own sexuality.
leave your God out of this matter, so what you are saying is that there are like genetic traits that makes one a homosexual?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Ajuma002(f): 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Are u sure you're not gay? Because u I don't see the reason why you'll write something so lame. Oga law na law and this is nigeria diffetent punishment for diff crime
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
wetdick:

you are the one not emotional and mentally stable.
does ballot box snatching bring HIV-NO
Does ballot snatching infect voters with HIV- NO
i prefer to snatch ballot than be a gay. No human is born gay

going by your logic, being gay means you have HIV?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:
leave your God out of this matter, so what you are saying is that there are like genetic traits that makes one a homosexual?

There is no Gay Gene. Yet it is normal if your father, uncles, mothers and aunts were sexual deviants. A fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
wetdick:

you are a useful idiot for the west. i love when people without brain call other people dumb.

we are 3rd world not because of non-acceptance of gay.. fool think, you dont have high capability of thinking that is why you think legalising gay is equal to economic development.

and nigeria HIV rate is 2.8% which is low infact almost 30% of the 2.8% people living with HIV in Nigeria are homosexual men.

we have better things to do than gay rights, we need to fight poverty and increase our middle class .

national director, bureau of HIV statistics
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
wetdick:

Jesus! so gayism is enlightenment, MY god, pls show me one evidence that men of the same sex fucking each other is enlightenment. homosexuality is considered a mental disease in most medical journals until they the west started their gay propaganda

so is bestiality enlightenment and incest too or is paedophilia enlightenment too. many homosexuals are paedophiles too, they rape small boys

where has legalising gay act lead to increase in prosperity? Goosh, we need people who have sense in Nigeria not useful idiots
and the harrassment of gays leads to increase in prosperity, there are better things the government should use their time for
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
wetdick:

interesting, if it is natural while is procreation betweeen only a man and a woman?

gays will harm our kids, our women, our health care and society at large.
your type will rather see a gay man go to jail rather than a kidnapper
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
Savagedawg:
Op you are mad, stupid and irresponsible. Go burn in hell just like Lucifer. Gays have done more harm than good,paying teens just to have a stand with them. If i dare catch a gay in action,i will definitely stone him before turning him to the police. For God's sake, homosexuality is Sodomy
saw your moniker. no need to argue
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:

Deviants are the kid child nappers, rapists, etc That's all in the myths of Zeus who became an eagle to kidnap a little boy. Zeus aka Hesus aka Jesus then raped him for days making him his lover.

Know what you are advocating homosexuality is reaping with an under world of rape, sacrifice and Satanism.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Naijakings:

Do you know how many diseases are spread by sodomites?

Do you know the amount of mental illnesses associated with the practice of sodomy?

Do you know the amount children raped and sacrificed by sodomites?

You have no idea.

www.theriseofsodom..com

I'm pretty sure most of the rape cases reported are between males and females
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Naijakings:

Deviants are the kid child nappers, rapists, etc That's all in the myths of Zeus who became an eagle to kidnap a little boy. Zeus aka Hesus aka Jesus then raped him for days making him his lover.

Know what you are advocating homosexuality is reaping with an under world of rape, sacrifice and Satanism.
wtf? �
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Naijakings:

There is no Gay Gene. Yet it is normal if your father, uncles, mothers and aunts were sexual deviants. A fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.
I hope you are aware there are straight people with gay parents right?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:
that's a big lie man, that's a big lie, so what? the boy inherited his homosexual traits, from whom? His mom? his dad?
Did you even read it before mentioning?
The boy doesn't like being gay, he doesn't enjoy being bullied or insulted by people like yourself.
She said he doesn't have any sexual attractions towards any females ( her son is around 15 I think)
Majority of us woke up and then suddenly had the urge to mate with a woman so what makes it hard to understand others could wake up but feel sexually towards their own fellow males?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:
have you actually heard where they imprisoned any gay guy in Nigeria? I haven't
there's a law for it, 80% of Nigerians are homophobic, Ofc arrest have being made.
You could have simply googled this
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:

my type will rather see both the gay and the kidnapper in jail because they broke the law.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:
and the harrassment of gays leads to increase in prosperity, there are better things the government should use their time for

exactly
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:
going by your logic, being gay means you have HIV?

being gay increase the chance of getting hiv by 70%
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:
I hope you are aware there are straight people with gay parents right?

na wa ooh.. Where they not adopted? What a sad life
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by cooluzi: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:
so what are you saying? that gays are born like that?
yeah they are.... sometimes it takes time to know you are a gay..... do you think bobrisky doesn't like pussy.... but when he was born a gay what can he do about it?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
wetdick:

na wa ooh.. Where they not adopted? What a sad life
ok Imagine this, a lesbian lady gets preggo with the help of a gay man's sperm through ivf. I personally have seen it happen. does that mean the child will be gay,? I wasn't talking about adopted kids
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
wetdick:

being gay increase the chance of getting hiv by 70%
how on Earth is that true?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
wetdick:

my type will rather see both the gay and the kidnapper in jail because they broke the law.
no you don't, if u are given an option, who goes to jail?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Satan66:

there's a law for it, 80% of Nigerians are homophobic, Ofc arrest have being made.
You could have simply googled this
and who has spent 14 years in jail?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:
how on Earth is that true?
lol. Go and do your research

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: Policeman Grabs And Squeezes Woman’s Breast And Smiling During Arrest / I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help / 10 Notorious Criminal Women in history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.