Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Gay Laws Should Be Stopped - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Laws Should Be Stopped (5348 Views)

OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. / Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Satan66:

Did you even read it before mentioning?
The boy doesn't like being gay, he doesn't enjoy being bullied or insulted by people like yourself.
She said he doesn't have any sexual attractions towards any females ( her son is around 15 I think)
Majority of us woke up and then suddenly had the urge to mate with a woman so what makes it hard to understand others could wake up but feel sexually towards their own fellow males?
lol, there is an obvious misunderstanding here
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:
no you don't, if u are given an option, who goes to jail?

there is nothing like if i was given an option. Both are illegal in nigeria.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
wetdick:

lol. Go and do your research
there is no research to be done, go and do your research, there is nothing like a gay gene
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:
there is no research to be done, go and do your research, there is nothing like a gay gene

we are talking about different stuff. I am talking about hiv and gay people. You are writing gay gene.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
cooluzi:
yeah they are.... sometimes it takes time to know you are a gay..... do you think bobrisky doesn't like pussy.... but when he was born a gay what can he do about it?
guy, guy, leave me oh abeg, what kind of statement is this, because bobrisky told you he likes pussy? ok what is your view on the bisexuals who love both?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
wetdick:

we are talking about different stuff. I am talking about hiv and gay people. You are writing gay gene.
well that my Friend is a very primitive thinking, risk of an increase in HIV will occur when you have multiple sex partners, which is applicable to both homosexuals and hetrosexuals. Nawah oo, if one gay man has only only one partner how does be increase his chances of HIV?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:
well that my Friend is a very primitive thinking, risk of an increase in HIV will occur when you have multiple sex partners, which is applicable to both homosexuals and hetrosexuals. Nawah oo, if one gay man has only only one partner how does be increase his chances of HIV?

amazing. Go and check the statistics of hiv among gay people and compare with it with hetrosexual couples.

Even in the histroy of how hiv spread in the US. Most of the first contact were gay men.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by cooluzi: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:
guy, guy, leave me oh abeg, what kind of statement is this, because bobrisky told you he likes pussy? ok what is your view on the bisexuals who love both?
talking to you is like fetching water inside a basket... you can't understand anything... mind you I'm a straight guy
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by 21void: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
cooluzi:
talking to you is like fetching water inside a basket... you can't understand anything... mind you I'm a straight guy
ok, I've heard you if you can't make your point without insulting me, then I shouldn't be talking to you.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:
I hope you are aware there are straight people with gay parents right?

It may skip I believe it's called free will. Yet when referring to human condition I always kneel down to African philosophy. Some bloodlines are cursed and that's just what it is.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
wetdick:

amazing. Go and check the statistics of hiv among gay people and compare with it with hetrosexual couples.

Even in the histroy of how hiv spread in the US. Most of the first contact were gay men.

Aids comes from anal and oral sodomy and I can prove it by biological science.

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Naijakings:

Aids comes from anal and oral sodomy and I can prove it by biological science.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by cooluzi: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
21void:
ok, I've heard you if you can't make your point without insulting me, then I shouldn't be talking to you.
og... don't count it... was only teasing around
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by cactusland(m): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2019
wetdick:

Even in the histroy of how hiv spread in the US. Most of the first contact were 1980s gay men.
It only spread like that because:
1. Men are men. They're bound to become manwh**es
2. Perhaps a bisexual spread it to the gay community from a positive woman he pounded
3. Safe sex practices weren't well known back then. Now there are numerous class sessions (during health class) that teach safe sex. US states that prohibit homosexual sex ed in their schools are known to have higher AIDS rates, by the way. I know this from experience and research, unlike you
https://www.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5111835
https://www.verywellhealth.com/why-do-gay-men-have-an-increased-risk-of-hiv-3132782

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2019
cactusland:

2. Perhaps a bisexual spread it to the gay community from a positive woman he pounded
3. Safe sex practices weren't well known back then. Now there are numerous class sessions (during health class) that teach safe sex. US states that prohibit homosexual sex ed in their schools are known to have higher AIDS rates, by the way. I know this from experience and research, unlike you
https://www.verywellhealth.com/why-do-gay-men-have-an-increased-risk-of-hiv-3132782

The Gay Agenda is an evil agenda that are out to deliberately spread demons and disease. They know the factors and hide them. I understand how come African kings, Russians and Chinese all have severe punishment for LGBT propaganda. No matter what truth is said these deviants are determined to destroy the world if they can't rule it. They could just be qiuiet and keep it in the closet yet this doesn't bring them what they desire which is power!
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
cactusland:

the dumbest stuff i have ever read. people are really amazing with their facts. one of your link is dead on arrival

your second link wrote this is what it wrote

In the United States, gay men are at a disproportionately high risk of getting HIV and AIDS. Between 2010 and 2015, 68 percent of HIV infections affected men who have sex with men. The risk is even higher for gay men of color. Why are gay men more likely to get HIV?

There are several reasons why gay and bisexual men are at higher risk of HIV than their straight counterparts. Some of the reasons are biological.

all these gay apostles and GAY LORDS here on NL are really dumb, it seems most of them were sexually molested when young
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by cactusland(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
wetdick:

the dumbest stuff i have ever read. people are really amazing with their facts. one of your link is dead on arrival

your second link wrote this is what it wrote

In the United States, gay men are at a disproportionately high risk of getting HIV and AIDS. Between 2010 and 2015, 68 percent of HIV infections affected men who have sex with men. The risk is even higher for gay men of color. Why are gay men more likely to get HIV?

There are several reasons why gay and bisexual men are at higher risk of HIV than their straight counterparts. Some of the reasons are biological.

all these gay apostles and GAY LORDS here on NL are really dumb, it seems most of them were sexually molested when young

That's because for one, anal sex is by far riskier, as implied by your statement and the link.
And secondly, the culture here in the US is a bit too sexualized (gay bars, prostitution, tinder, grindr, etc.). Safe practices are fortunately becoming more common. Also, only about 900,000 people or so live with HIV in the US. That is very low given the population of the US.
Naijakings:

The Gay Agenda is an evil agenda that are out to deliberately spread demons and disease. They know the factors and hide them. I understand how come African kings, Russians and Chinese all have severe punishment for LGBT propaganda. No matter what truth is said these deviants are determined to destroy the world if they can't rule it. They could just be qiuiet and keep it in the closet yet this doesn't bring them what they desire which is power!

They're trying to hide corruption by speaking on gays. Look how corrupt your countries in Africa and whatnot are. Jammeh, Museveni, and recently Mugabe and Idriss Déby are perfect examples of this; they use or used homosexuality to distract from their abuses. And China doesn't even care that much.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
cactusland:

That's because for one, anal sex is by far riskier, as implied by your statement and the link.
And secondly, the culture here in the US is a bit too sexualized (gay bars, prostitution, tinder, grindr, etc.). Safe practices are fortunately becoming more common. Also, only about 900,000 people or so live with HIV in the US. That is very low given the population of the US.

that is the US but here in nigeria we cant take the risk to discriminalise our gay laws. it is for public health safety purposes
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
cactusland:

They're trying to hide corruption by speaking on gays. Look how corrupt your countries in Africa and whatnot are. Jammeh, Museveni, and recently Mugabe and Idriss Déby are perfect examples of this; they use or used homosexuality to distract from their abuses. And China doesn't even care that much.

You live a fantasy there is no safe way to have sex in the anus, mouth and with an animal. Plus you are not counting the parasites in them that drive them to be promiscuous and thus spread to other hosts. When people refuse to accept parasites as part of the biological hazard of sodomy I know right away they have been miseducated. Parasites are the cause of all diseases in man and animals. This is why fasting is so important to keeping our bodies clean. Fasting staves you yet it also starves the parasites it kills them. Those afflicted with homosexuality in ancient times were locked in stone cells giving no food and water for days. This drove the parasites out that had taken over the inflicted's nervous system.

The Fallen Angels are responsive for tempting men to commit sodomy. Sodomy is about power. It's a power rush to screw another man in the anus. For a Man to have another mouth his genitals and a power rush For the woman also to have another mouth her genitals. This is all carnal desire which is connected to the ego which is now the slave of the Fallen Angels.

There is no safe way to violate the laws of nature. They are full of diseases those who practice sodomy.

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by cactusland(m): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
wetdick:

that is the US but here in nigeria we cant take the risk to discriminalise our gay laws. it is for public health safety purposes
Actually, social and legal acceptance of gays decreases their risk of AIDS, because their sex won't be clandestine for the most part anymore. This ensures that they can access treatment. Antiretroviral treatment facilities also need to spring up more too, along with education, to educate about AIDS. However, there are major obstacles to this:
1. Continued teaching of STDs as gay diseases (and the associated homophobia)
2. Lack of sex dducation among the populace
3. Lackadaisical handling of corruption (affecting infrastructure)
4. Boko Haram and other violence
Those four problems are sadly constant across much of Africa. Nigeria is no exception.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
cactusland:

Actually, social and legal acceptance of gays decreases their risk of AIDS, because their sex won't be clandestine for the most part anymore. This ensures that they can access treatment. Antiretroviral treatment facilities also need to spring up more too, along with education, to educate about AIDS. However, there are major obstacles to this:
Those four problems are sadly constant across much of Africa. Nigeria is no exception.

Acceptance of sodomites doesn't decrease diseases deliberately spread by the under world of homosexual pedophile child murdering cults.

You are naive. These are End Times and the lies must stop.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by cactusland(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Naijakings:

Acceptance of sodomites doesn't decrease diseases deliberately spread by the under world of homosexual pedophile child murdering cults.

You are naive. These are End Times and the lies must stop.

There is no gay pedo cult, and End Times are just more colonialist bible BS. All you have to do to decrease STDs is get condoms, be careful about your partners, and make sure neither of you have STDs.

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
cactusland:

you can write all these but homosexuality is un-African and incompatible with our culture and way of life also it is not biological.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by cactusland(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
wetdick:

you can write all these but homosexuality is un-African and incompatible with our culture and way of life also it is not biological.

Then explain the existence of words like yan daudu in Hausa and adofuro in Yoruba. The existence of those words proves that homosexuality was part of culture in Nigeria. The only reason you hate gays is ironically because of white men who brought the bible. They later came to their senses while y'all haven't.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
cactusland:

There is no gay pedo cult, and End Times are just more colonialist bible BS. All you have to do to decrease STDs is get condoms, be careful about your partners, and make sure neither of you have STDs.

Nonsense. You don't know sodomites. You don't know the Fallen are involved in spreading homosexuality. People don't like condoms hence how HIV continues to spread. And the tell all is that the map shows that where ever you have sodomites you have high Aids and HIV infection.

I am not taking any science from the Bible when I say the Apocalypse is here. I say End Times for wordplay. The Egyptian Apocalypse and the creation of human hybrids. The war with ourselves Africans the Gods of the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyoRntoWBdQ
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
cactusland:

Then explain the existence of words like yan daudu in Hausa and adofuro in Yoruba. The existence of those words proves that homosexuality was part of culture in Nigeria. The only reason you hate gays is ironically because of white men who brought the bible. They later came to their senses while y'all haven't.

pls stop writing rubbish down. nothing like that, Yan-Daudu means love-vendor and the yoruba word is a recent word and doesnt mean homosexuals, you are looking for ways to justify your crazy ideas here in nigeria soon you will say shango is homosexual. what have i not heard from gay propagandists about African culture.

you have an inferiority complex, must we do everything the white man is doing so we cannot create our own path.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
wetdick:

pls stop writing rubbish down. nothing like that, Yan-Daudu means love-vendor and the yoruba word is a recent word and doesnt mean homosexuals

you have an inferiority complex, must we do everything the white man is doing so we cannot create our own path.

Sexual deviance and slavery was in Ancient Atlantis long before we built Egypt. The African has been here in Earth trillions of years going through the 12 zodiac countless times. Nothing the Caucasian is doing is unique only we created them in that way without capacity for higher intelligence. Every technology the Niger has he copied from an African. The computer, mathematics, magick, genetics, cellphone, everything.

I can prove there are Africans directing the Caucasian and not the other way around. Lots of Africans are the ones pushing LGBT propaganda and the Niger Christ for generational power and wealth. They serve the Fallen Angels.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Naijakings:

Sexual deviance and slavery was in Ancient Atlantis long before we built Egypt. The African has been here in Earth trillions of years going through the 12 zodiac countless times. Nothing the Caucasian is doing is unique only we created them in that way without capacity for higher intelligence. Every technology the Niger has he copied from an African. The computer, mathematics, magick, genetics, cellphone, everything.

I can prove there are Africans directing the Caucasian and not the other way around. Lots of Africans are the ones pushing LGBT propaganda and the Niger Christ for generational power and wealth. They serve the Fallen Angels.

the money behind all these african people is rich white people money, these africans are just puppet pushing their masters narrative.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
wetdick:

the money behind all these african people is rich white people money, these africans are just puppet pushing their masters narrative.

I'm talking about the Boule African Americans not Africans on the continent. Sure the power struggles are a huge part of their part in it yet Africa fought the mixing of forbidden bloodlines up until the 18th century. This is all in the Bachwezi Oracle. It was the Diaspora my ancestors who committed the abomination and still do. Corretta Scott King wife of Dr Martin Luther king Jr was running the LGBT even over the Caucasian homosexuals. One of them admits it at the Gay Pride rally he calls Corretta Scott King his boss.

Listen and watch....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHm8djZqTzk

Afro Europeans the Washingtons, the Kings, Jones, Williams, royal and nobles houses made Caucasian men by the thousands into slaves for America. We were the American colonizers. The slaves revolted with the help of the Boule Christian Moors.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Naijakings:

I'm talking about the Boule African Americans not Africans on the continent. Sure the power struggles are a huge part of their part in it yet Africa fought the mixing of forbidden bloodlines up until the 18th century. This is all in the Bachwezi Oracle. It was the Diaspora my ancestors who committed the abomination and still do. Corretta Scott King wife of Dr Martin Luther king Jr was running the LGBT even over the Caucasian homosexuals. One of them admits it at the Gay Pride rally he calls Corretta Scott King his boss.

Listen and watch....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHm8djZqTzk

anyay, i was talking about africans..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Journalists Beaten @ Ekiti Gov't House / I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help / Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.