Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos (51174 Views)

Enugu Government To Shut Schools, Markets Obeying ‘sit-at-home’ Monday -Gov Mbah / Police Arrest Yoruba Nation Agitators For Hijacking Radio Station / INEC Needs 100,000 Cars, 4,200 Boats To Distribute Election Materials, Says INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by Arsenella007(f): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Prompto:
[s][/s]

I have alway reiterated many PDP Igbos will perish lying I am affirming that today

Are you mad?
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by Timisamd(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2019
koolgee:
What order??

And who ordered him??

This guy just chop FREE 24months ooo
you can get more information if you try to read
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by Isyomah(f): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Why are dey punishing only d pipo dah were sent nd not d main people.. Z very rong,, i jus wish Nigeria can be organised enough and cancel any party caught in election rigging...
Everything abt dis country z unfair especially to d poor masses...
Pls who wana follow me to Canada,, i hav two flight tickets.
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by Angel212: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2019
grin
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by Viking007(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2019
I've said it before, the high level rigging in Akwa-ibom is second to none. Unfortunately, people don't hear about it. cheesy @GoTV.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by DerscomTQJ: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2019
BlueRayDick:
You will go to jail by orders. Sho lo stupid ni?

As long as he was working for apc , he won't go jail!
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by acekhalifa(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2019
Nigerians deceiving themselves thinking an election held yesterday. SHIOR! I don't regret my apathy in that yesterday's scam.
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by ElsonMorali: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2019
People like this should not be spared o.
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by daftpikin: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2019
Ehiscotch:
I thought they said only PDP thugs and rogues were being caught?

People will just say all sort of rubbish to justify their losses.

This one was caught by the people just like the OPC guy in Lagos not by law enforcement officers
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Isyomah:
Why are dey punishing only d pipo dah were sent nd not d main people.. Z very rong,, i jus wish Nigeria can be organised enough and cancel any party caught in election rigging...
Everything abt dis country z unfair especially to d poor masses...
Pls who wana follow me to Canada,, i hav two flight tickets.
when are we going dear.this country don tire me.I swear
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by my2019mind: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2019
Corrinthians:
Looks a bit like Salamrushdie.... but the picture isn't too clear. I just hope he's not the one. cheesy

These are the bastards Uche Thirdus and his useless party are asking the international observers to protect and the nation to give national honours. God punish pdp. angry

Whether pdp or apc, any such character caught should be dealt a lesson theyd live never to forget. angry

See as you dey embarrass yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2019
Viking007:
I've said it before, the high level rigging in Akwa-ibom is second to none. Unfortunately, people don't hear about it. cheesy @GoTV.

Stop trolling me. angry
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by michoim(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Fake story from PDP
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by AmazingELixir: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2019
grin grin grin

"The man who came in a white Toyota Hilux with plate number "Akwa Ibom - PNG 294 AA", confessed on interrogation that he had orders to bring the hijacked election results from Otoro Ward 3 to Ukana, the country home of Senator Godswill Akpabio.

The man who was initially dressed in police uniform confessed that Mr. Nsentip Akpabio, brother to Senator Akpabio gave them the police uniform and sent them to go around snatching ballot boxes
"

Plausible deniability loading
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2019
Kill this idiot jor
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by tonididdy(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2019
The 2015 GEJ elections were so peaceful and lacked cases of bloodshed or ballot snatching or vote burning maybe indeed PDP is changed and the problem is with power hungry APC who want to clinge to seat at all cost.

Indeed APC is the problem of this country and I pray they are unseated.

This is backwardness and a shame to this country. The internetional media are watching mocking us... Smh.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by Arysexy(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Corrinthians:
Looks a bit like Salamrushdie.... but the picture isn't too clear. I just hope he's not the one. cheesy

These are the bastards Uche Thirdus and his useless party are asking the international observers to protect and the nation to give national honours. God punish pdp. angry

Whether pdp or apc, any such character caught should be dealt a lesson theyd live never to forget. angry

Why then are u lots crying over Demola the OPC/APC thug?

Selective amnesia?
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by Boss13: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
For this rubbish to stop, they need to arrest their sponsors regardless of how powerful they may be
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by Isyomah(f): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
gentlesmithugo:
when are we going dear.this country don tire me.I swear

Lol ure too late.. Am dere already.
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by mechanics(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
He has mind o.
Re: Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos by skales67(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Akpabio is a rogue! I have had the opportunity to meet him once. Very dubious man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday / Nigerian Police Officer Gets Drunk, Sleeps In Gutter [VIDEO/PHOTO] / Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.