Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post (61063 Views)

5000 APC, LP Members Collapse Structures Into PDP In Abuja - Daily Trust / How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by reuben79: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Ibcrown:
Someone that cannot win his PU
osinbanjo win his pu?
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by Amberon11: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2019
I'm in church but I burst into laughter when I read this grin
Datazone:
Mbappe is winning matches for PSG and is still winning elections for Atiku.... Choi!! cheesy grin
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by Ralph05(m): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Vinstel:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Saturday won all the 15 voting points in the Presidential and National Assembly elections at Mpape Central polling units, marked 006 and 007 situated at Mpape Primary School, Abuja.

A correspondent of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) who monitored voting point one of polling unit 006 reports that PDP polled 92 votes against 64 of the APC in the presidential election; PDP got 95 votes against APC’s 60 in the senatorial, while PDP got 91 votes against APC’s 62 in the House of Assembly election.

At voting point two of 006, PDP polled 120 votes against APC’s 23, while PDP polled 117 votes against APC’s 24 in the senatorial.

PDP also got 110 votes against APC’s 23 in the House of Assembly election.

Also, in voting point three in the same polling unit, PDP got 118 votes as against APC’s 33 in the presidential; PDP got 125 votes against 34 in the senatorial and PDP got 120 votes against APC’s 33 in the House of Representatives election.

Also in voting point four in the same polling unit 006, PDP polled 111 votes against APC’s 51 in the presidential; PDP got 112 votes against APC’s 51 in the senatorial; PDP polled 91 votes against APC’s 62 for the House of Representatives,

Also, at voting point five, PDP got 131 votes against APC’s 12 votes in the presidential; PDP got 135 votes against APC’s 15 for the senatorial and PDP polled 133 votes against APC’s 13 for the House of Representatives.

At the voting point six of the same polling unit 006, PDP got 123 votes against APC’s 24, for presidential; PDP got 120 votes against APC’s 27 in the Senatorial and PDP got 121 votes against APC’s 26 for the House of Representatives.

However, at voting point seven of the same 006 polling unit, PDP got 100 votes against APC’s 38 for the presidential; PDP got 96 votes against APC’s 41 for the senatorial and PDP scored 93 votes against APC’s 40 for the House of Representatives.

The PDP also defeated the APC in voting point one of the polling unit 007 with 58 votes against APC’s 40 in the presidential; PDP got 60 votes against APC’s 36 in the senatorial and 57 against 36 in the House of Representatives.

Also, in voting point two of the same 007, PDP got 95 votes against APC’s 18 in the presidential; PDP got 90 votes against APC’s 21 in the senatorial election and PDP got 90 votes against APC’s 18 for the House of Representatives.

At point three of 007, PDP got 109 votes against APC’s 9 votes in the presidential; PDP got 116 votes against APC’s 12 in the senatorial and PDP got 116 votes against APC’s 9 votes for the House of Representatives.

At voting point four of the same polling unit, PDP got 108 votes against APC’s 28 votes for the presidential; PDP got 104 votes against 27 for APC in the senatorial and 95 against 28 for the House of Representatives.

At voting point five of polling unit 007, PDP scored 115 votes against APC’s 34 votes in the presidential; PDP got 119 votes against APC’s 34 votes in the senatorial and PDP polled 113 votes against APC’s 34 for the House of Representatives.

At voting point six of 007, PDP got 91 votes against APC’s 7 votes in the Presidential; PDP got 92 votes against APC’s 7 in the senatorial and PDP got 87 votes against APC’s 7 for the House of Representatives.

Also in voting point seven of the 007, PDP got 77 votes against APC’s 13 votes in the presidential, PDP got 78 votes against APC’s 11 for the senatorial election and PDP scored 76 votes against APC’s 13 votes for the House of Representatives.

While in voting point eight of the same 007, PDP got 72 votes against APC’s 23 for the presidential election, PDP got 74 votes against APC’s 26 in the senatorial and PDP got 77 votes against APC’s 25 for the House of Representatives election.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/24/nigeria-decides-atiku-wins-15-central-polling-units-mpape-abuja/

Hahahahaha.
Buhari loses in ask rock shows we are tired of him

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by Udengs25(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2019
hos4x:

Are you a Muslim?
no need asking bc 4rm their thinking you shall knw them. Obviously a yoruba Muslim zombie

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by Goldmaxx(f): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2019
Ibcrown:
e go do una like film trick
sharap you guys are relying on rigging.. But it won't work this time around..
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by Ugosample(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2019
zeromeridian:
Buhari can only win where you have poor and unducated people

you said the truth?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by toplinetrtrend: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Ibcrown:

Looks like that doesn't matter anymore
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by oluwaahmed: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2019
I told someone that only Lagos can give atiku victory. That's why thugs were unleashed on the populace by the yellow teeth bastard.
PMB won 2015 because d middle class did not vote or voted out GEJ. But buhari crashed the middle class ladder and made most of them jobless. Students were kept at home based on strike, do u expect those same people to vote him in? This time around, illiterate almajiris will not decide Nigeria's fate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by Ecceking(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Edodefender:
I'm selling sniper for cheap prices

APC members can have 80% discount
please I will help reduce it to 95% discount. so that they won't have reasons for not purchasing

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by brown116: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Num07033711115:
Make apc no come start nonsense make he no come cus fight

make buhari accept defeat jeje

atiku all the way
if he try rubbish gbagbo treatment await him
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by gidjah(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2019
I am a living witness here, PDP in FCT.I queued for over 5hrs, to vote yday

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by JoanHicks(f): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Datazone:

What else do you know?

That you're a zone B
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by Myde4naija(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Joshmodest:
After I saw the two dozens of people that came for APC presidential rally in Abuja , I knew buhari had lost Abuja already....the only way buhari is winning this election , is by rigging ..and it wouldn't work..
Nigerians are awaiting an Atikulated government of peace and progress....
only abuja makes Nigeria according to ur thought abi
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by AllenSpencer: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2019
ajon1:
Its like APC is winning in Benue state. My Atikulated Facebook friend has been calling his people names for still believing in Buhari grin

Benue is sealed already
Kwara gone
Taraba Gone

Am just wondering which lifeline PDP is holding on to

They counting polling units they won and APC is declaring states

The PDP are drowned in illusions presently

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by ghettochild4u(m): 8:12am On Feb 24, 2019
Shows abuja sef taya for buhari big time.. My pain na those almajiri underage children they using to vote in d north n those gullible northerners who will face another 4 years of terror, boko haram n Fulani herdsmen issh for voting for dis daura old fool again....
The north really needs enlightenment n not their stupid partisanship

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by Maxicoma: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Same here in gwagwalada quaters ward PDP won all polling units for d various elections..... The masses are tired of apc government

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by EmekaBlue(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Im quiet about the election but inside me i really hope buhari get defeated and he MUST step down

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by yetunsbay(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2019
AccessME:
that's the momentum we talking about

Atiku is our next President.
how will u hide ur face when PMB wins
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by blowjohn(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2019
jlinkd78:
A true reflection of what d nation needs at this time. Congratulations our incoming President . This is where knowledgeable Nigerians cast their votes and no matter how this ends, d FCT voting graphics have shown d world that APC is/was a failure.

PDP leads in Gwarimpa, Nyanya, Jikwoyi, other FCT towns
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by Apple22: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Okay we are waiting
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by zoby225588: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2019
violation!! BUHARI peeping at his wife Aisha to know who she voted for (VIRAL) www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyD4stlQpzM&sns

click the SUBSCRIBE button to watch video
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by exlinkleads(f): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
After the final result, the total number of Atiku’s vote is the total number of Idiots we still have in Nigeria #BuhariIsWinning grin

u r a fo.ol
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by AFONJACOW(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku my President elect

Obi My incoming Able Vice president and future president

Saraki my amiable Senate president

Dogora my speaker

gbenga Daniel my secretary of state

if you don't like this arrangement kiss sai Barbar Hairy ass
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by 8stargeneral: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Congratulations in advance our incoming presido.
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by somehow: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Has Buhari ever won FCT before?
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Benue is sealed already
Kwara gone
Taraba Gone

Am just wondering which lifeline PDP is holding on to

They counting polling units they won and APC is declaring states

The PDP are drowned in illusions presently
Taraba too? grin
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by adeomos(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2019
Mhyketh:
in Lagos here apc thugs are destroying ballot box of areas where pdp have the majority... so as to reduce the numbers... I don't how the governorship election will be like... God help us.
That how they have being holding on hostage, by violence and rigging
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Ibcrown:
a king is not recognise in his home
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by hush15: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Joshmodest:
After I saw the two dozens of people that came for APC presidential rally in Abuja , I knew buhari had lost Abuja already....the only way buhari is winning this election , is by rigging ..and it wouldn't work..
Nigerians are awaiting an Atikulated government of peace and progress....

And I assure you, they rigged well especially in Lagos but as heaven is sure, our thanksgiving for Atikus win is sure
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by garamah: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2019
If you study the elections so far you notice that the areas where reasonably sane people (those that feed themselves and take care of some liabilities) live have a peculiar trend of their choices but on the other areas where you have people that can't make decision about their future (those that are fed in all things), their choices are influenced by the 1-hour food money they collected. Anyone that wins is no of my concerns but the lessons learnt.
Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by Hedonisst: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2019
jk200:
i can bet it with anybody, buhari can not win Abuja in this election. Ask me why?

Most people in Abuja are tired of buhari and Abuja is well populated with elite peopleand non indigene. Most of aboki that want to vote for buhari has travelled to their villages to vote buhari. Abuja presently if full of Sane people that doesn't want returns of buhari due to hardship inflicted on them.

if u doubt me, check round the results coming in from abuja and you can testify to my claim
If there's a major reason why Abuja people would flush out this useless Buhari, then it's because of the even more useless fool that is the current FCT Minister. He is so lifeless that I don't even (care to) know his name! The worst FCT minister ever... Typical abokki that doesn't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2019
horhizah:

My point exactly. The 'baa Turanchi' bike men, mai ruwa and co. Then the illiterate literates who are after their own gains.

Oh really? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.