Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers (45485 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Nnamdi99(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2019
APC is surely going down in Akwa Ibom
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by springtech(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2019
God please help our nation.
We need urgent intervention.
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by SniperSmurf(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2019
I'm not surprised. They are worse than corrupt.

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Angel212: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2019
grin
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Youngzedd(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2019
Ordinary small ojoro they can't do. Common sense didn't tell them that PDP having zero vote in a PU in Akwa Ibom is questionable.

Buhari and his boys doesn't have sense � � �

1 Like

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by AngelicBeing: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Akpabio the chief thief! grin
He is a saint, his sins have been washed away with political broom, what a shame sad

1 Like

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by surveyProf(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
APC Guber Candidate came to my village for campaign. He asked the villagers to mention 2major problems in the village

They told him that one of their problems is lack of qualified medical doctors.

The politician brought out his phone and pretended to be making call. He later told them "your problem is solved" What's the other problem?

They said they don't have network in the village ���

He was not smart anofe, he should have told them he was using his starter-light phone.....cheesy
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Ernnymarie(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2019
It's a pity. SMH
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by DerscomTQJ: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2019
Akpabio is a rogue!
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by NairaMaster1(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2019
olujastro:
Before you rush and conclude because of the name. One Akpabio's brother is serving in Udom's govt and has been working hard for the PDP to defeat Godswill Akpabio and the APC in AkwaIbom.

You lack conscience.

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by King19957(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2019
sparog:
Who do we believe now
i swear eeh, I can't wait for the inec chairman to announce the results

1 Like

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by dapillar: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2019
BUHARI SHOULD JUST PICK UP THE PHONE AND CONGRATULATE ATIKU ABUBAKHAR
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by obynorecz: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2019
myettiallah:
Dont believe news flying aroind social media...
That was how dey said that an OPC leader was killed..
That OPC news is true I saw it the guy was stoned to death
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by sparog(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2019
King19957:
i swear eeh, I can't wait for the inec chairman to announce the results

At least it will end all the speculations and fake results we've been seeing
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by McBrooklyn(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
APC Guber Candidate came to my village for campaign. He asked the villagers to mention 2major problems in the village

They told him that one of their problems is lack of qualified medical doctors.

The politician brought out his phone and pretended to be making call. He later told them "your problem is solved" What's the other problem?

They said they don't have network in the village ���

Hahaha this cracked me up big time grin grin
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Omeokachie: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Why did the military not shoot him?
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Ubdavis(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2019
myettiallah:
Dont believe news flying aroind social media...
That was how dey said that an OPC leader was killed..

Some. Are true while some are not...
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Numlock: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2019
I trust my Akwa ibom brothers dem no dey take nonsense.

Treat him fxxk up straight.
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Gpea: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2019
D video shows d story is not fake. God rejects u Akpabio and the people has Rejects u too. With lives dat were lost during d election and make all be for nothing. Ur judgement will come sooner Dan expected....Tufiakwa
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Iyajison: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Just fighting for what u will not certainly get...

Akpabio... U d eye senate president seat abi..??

1 Like

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Numlock: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Jeffobinna1:
Lock the boarders if Atiku wins this election none of these guys should escape from Nigeria I repeat.
.. They will still run because Atiku will not be sworn in immediately.
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Jeffobinna1(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2019
We will still locate them and prosecute them bro
Numlock:
.. They will still run because Atiku will not be sworn in immediately.
Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by smithyemy: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2019
APC AND military doing their evil work in akwa ibom. My cousin sister work as INEC STAFF gisted me last nite.They AKPABIOS BOYS. but, the akwa ibom governor has told the soldier to desist from taking sides and call the international body with all the videos evidence. APC VE already lost this election. PDP should be celebrating!. Am 100percent sure of this.

1 Like

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by SUNDICOS(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2019
That one is not new things.
Knowing fully well that here in 9ja
Personal votes doesn't count.

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by Emmasnoop(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Brainless and clueless idoit

Re: INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers by michoim(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Fake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy / Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo / See What Slay Queen Is Doing With PT Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.