Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra (7594 Views)

Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Aguata my aguata (my town withheld because they are all the same). A great Area full of pride and hardwork because we run ABJ and China economically nnewi may run south nigeria we dont care!.
In aguata we ladies wink hustle more than our hardworking guys. Who can stand our beauty that radiates in the morning sun is it ndi nnewi, ndi njikoka, umuada owerri ,white babes frm abia or onitsha girls?
?
The great issue is that aguata babes hate pagentry because it kills their high esteem, for an example i was forced into pagentry but "i kukuma n jejely run out frm the firm because of high jealousy on me" Thats aguata babe for youuuu!

Nnewi or imo owerri babes no reach us " And they knew it ,In beauty and all other variables. wink

NOW ,LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT MAKES GALLANT MEN KILL TO MARRY US AMONG OTHER IGBO BABES,
For an example My sister got married just last month to a handsome british dude ,she met at london. Now ask me 2 questions which is: -
Who is my sister ?
How much is her brideprice? I will answer you, My sister is a m.sc holder from manchester university (course withheld) and she has first class upper in the same school.she has just opened her company last year in lagos, Let me stop here first
Her brideprice is N200 ,yes two hundred naira.only
Thats our great tradition ,is N200 not because we ladies are cheap or they dont value us ,but because we know money is not everything...the humour during "Ime ego" brideprice ceremony is that the dude brought out £50k but my bowleg family head hit him with a stick to carry his money and put in his bag. His igbo friend whisper to him to present N50 ,but he dropped N200 instead.

Here doctors ,neuro-surgeons, lawyers are married with N100 ,but if you mess with us our guys go carry war enter your family with guns and matchet , they go just kidnapp you and torture you wella ,that is y i said is only gallant men that can handle us ,"no be all these lagosians for abule-egba.

With these few points on mine you now know where you can marry great amazon

1 Like

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by MJBOLT: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
this desperate need for attention is disgusting

[s]
Amatarasha:
Aguata my aguata (my town withheld because they are all the same). A great Area full of pride and hardwork because we run ABJ and China economically nnewi may run south nigeria we dont care!.
In aguata we ladies wink hustle more than the our hardworking guys. Who can stand our beauty that radiates in the morning sun is it ndi nnewi, ndi njikoka or onitsha.

The great issue is that aguata babes hate pagentry because it kills their high esteem, for an example i was forced into pagentry but "i kukuma n jejely run out frm the firm because of high jealousy on me" Thats aguata babe for youuuu!

Nnewi or imo owerri babes no reach us " And they knew it ,In beauty and all other variables. wink

NOW ,LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT MAKES GALLANT MEN KILL TO MARRY US AMONG OTHER IGBO BABES,
My sister got married just last month to a handsome british dude ,she met at london. Now ask me 2 questions that is: -
Who is my sister ?
How much is her brideprice? I will answer you, My sister is a m.sc holder from manchester university (course withheld) and she has first class upper in the same school.she has just opened her company last year in lagos, Let me stop here first
Her brideprice is N200 ,yes two hundred naira.only
Thats our great tradition ,is N200 not because we ladies are cheap or they dont value us ,but because we know money is not everything...the humour during "Ime ego" brideprice ceremony is that the chinese brought out £50k but my bowleg family head hit him with a stick to carry his money and put in his bag. His igbo friend whisper to him to present N50 ,but he dropped N200 instead.

With these few points on mine you now know where you can marry great amazon

[/s]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by smoke123(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
hmmm can i hv ur number, lets chat
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by SaintAlbert53: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
mbok please give me the road description map to you village..
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Lol....who amongst u is from aguata not dat I give a fu¢k tho cos y'all looking damn fantastically ugly mehn
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2019
You open a thread to brag, Nigerian and bragging grin . my sister this my sister that. Is your sister God

Back to Aguata

Can we pay N40 for the bride price, I mean what is the last price

9 Likes

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Oche211(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Is that all the beauty i am seeing there? No wonder you got kicked out of pagentry by the firm.

2 Likes

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
this desperate need for attention is disgusting

[s][/s]
burn in hell ,u cant even write a good topic
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Goddys(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2019
@Op. You are still a kid. I don't understand the essence of your post. Are all pretty and intelligent women I see daily from Aguata or do Aguata women have a curved p*ssy that is different from all p*ssy?

If yes, I'd like you to prove it to me

4 Likes

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2019
This one wants to leave her father's house by fire by force. grin grin grin

Amaka ugwaragwara I hail thee ooo. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by MJBOLT: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2019
says the idiot who finds it difficult to spell simple words

Amatarasha:
burn in hell ,u cant even write a good topic

4 Likes

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2019
grin

1 Like

Preshy561

come and see your sister ooo grin

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by MJBOLT: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2019
MariaLavina:

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:
@Op. You are still a kid. I don't understand the essence of your post. Are all pretty and intelligent women I see daily from Aguata or do Aguata women have a curved p*ssy that is different from all p*ssy?

If yes, I'd like you to prove it to me

Prove grin baba you want fuvk

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by ElsonMorali: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2019
A lil bragging is OK, I think. I like the N200 bride price culture. A good departure from what we know about Igbo bride price. Thumbs up.
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by dingbang(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2019
Lol... All that glitters ain't gold.
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2019
Oche211:
Is that all the beauty i am seeing there?
No wonder you got kicked out of pagentry by the firm.
cheesy
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2019
MariaLavina:
Preshy561

jealousy who.re
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2019
MariaLavina:

Am nt even ripe for marriage ok ,but u ar an old cargo
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Preshy561(f): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
MariaLavina:
Preshy561

I'm tired, they resorted to insult, I just left them.

The truth is that the op just registered few days ago and he/she is a troll.

Lol, I thought it was even the other thread, she/he created new one? Lol.
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
jealousy who.re
Jealousy w.hore?

Jealousy bawo? grin grin So on top your gwaragwara things una no go school grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2019
ElsonMorali:
A lil bragging is OK, I think. I like the N200 bride price culture. A good departure from what we know about Igbo bride price. Thumbs up.
our pple ar far frm dis ,we ar educated we dnt sell our girls..

Preshy561 n marialavina or wats her name is mbaise bitc.es who they sell 4 millions na dia pple

1 Like

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am nt even ripe for marriage ok ,but u ar an old cargo
I'm not ripe for marriage, okay?. But you are an old cargo.

Type like a real Amaka! angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Preshy561(f): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
our pple ar far frm dis ,we ar educated we dnt sell our girls..

Preshy561 n marialavina or wats her name is mbaise bitc.es who they sell 4 millions na dia pple
You are a troll.
You may not even be Igbo

1 Like

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Preshy561:
I'm tired, they resorted to insult, I just left them.
The truth is that the op just registered few days ago and he/she is a troll.
Lol, I thought it was even the other thread, she/he created new one? Lol.
Oh! I see.
It's the usual Nl craze. Don't worry she-he will be alright. grin
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Preshy561(f): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2019
MariaLavina:
Oh! I see.

It's the usual Nl craze. Don't worry she-he will be alright. grin
Last last. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Headlesschicken(m): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2019
undecided Stop disgracing our igbo lineage,we igbos v never been known as trumpet blower's,b!tch just shut d Phuck up n be humble,4no tribe x too good...

2 Likes

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Preshy561:

Last last. grin
Abeg who be the new President now? Dem announce am? After last week I just unfollow the whole parole.

Buhari or Atiku, Nigeria is in for it. One is just a better evil. grin
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Gentleziggy(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
You open a thread to brag, Nigerian and bragging grin . my sister this my sister that. Is your sister God

Back to Aguata

Can we pay N40 for the bride price, I mean what is the last price
a walking stick for d bow legged family will do
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Please as much as i hate copy n paste ,
U can help me edit d typical errors cos i av no energy , hunger dey cash me o ,maybe wen i eat ,i wl definitely edit d sentences
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Preshy561(f): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2019
MariaLavina:
Abeg who be the new President now? Dem announce am? After last week I just unfollow the whole parole.

Buhari or Atiku, Nigeria is in for it. One is just a better evil. grin
Lol. Atiku seems to be leading in your region oo.

You didn't vote again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice / Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? / Checkout What 2 Guys And A Girl Were Spotted Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.