Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. (18669 Views)

My Experience As A Corp Member Who Worked As Inec Ad-hoc Staff In Enugu North Lg / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by kcboy34(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2019
Good morning nairalanders,

I would like to share my little experience and the challenges I encountered at the INEC office in Orile-Agege LGA, Lagos.

First of all this information is not to discredit INEC as a body but to tell Nigerian's how the EO of INEC in Orile-Agege has compromised her responsibilities there.
I would try as much as possible not to mention names except the names of INEC officials.

Few Months ago I saw a thread on Nairaland about the recruitment of INEC Ad-hoc staffs by INEC, so being qualified for the job, I decided to apply on the Inec website for the job.

The next day I decided to go and really get information from the INEC office close to my home concerning the job, they told me that they are not accepting the online Applicants that you have to apply physically at the office for you to have any opportunity of getting the job...

Luckily for me the form was still on so I decided to fill the form. But before I got the form I had to beg and beg, they said form has finished and there was no time to photocopy because they were busy giving out PVC's.. I had to pay 1000 naira before they finally gave me the form to fill.

Then and there I descovered that they are not following the online requirements for application, anyone who hasn't even gotten to secondary school before can apply for a job meant for potential Corpers (Penultimate Students), Corpers and Ex Corpers.

Few weeks after I got a message from INEC asking me to come for 3 days training from Thursday 31st January 2019 to Saturday 2nd February, 2019. 2pm daily at Government College school Ipaja road, Agege.

I was extremely happy afterall efforts have not been wasted. So the Thursday came, I took permission earlier from work. I rushed down to the Government College by 12pm and I saw nobody. The security man told me that there was nothing happening there on that day and so I decided to check their office maybe they changed the location... When I got to their office they said they have Rescheduled the training days to Friday, Saturday and Sunday.... I went home very disappointmented at least they should have concluded plans before choosing date or better still, send us another text for the rescheduled date.

The NEXT day which was Friday I went to the training ground again around 2pm... See crowd just like a BBNaija audition center... Over 5000 people still waiting for the officials to come.
When they came, they started pasting names on the doors of each class room. Everyone started looking for their names... They just scattered names, I was wondering why they didn't input the names alphabetically to make it easier for people to see their names considering the large numbers of trainees and how big the school compound is...
It took me over 2 hours to see my name.

I entered the classroom, hooked up with some guys in the class. We were all waiting for everyone and everywhere to be calm... Around past 6. The SPO(Supervising Presiding Officer) introduced himself to us as our SPO and a Lecturer from Unilag. He started lecturing.
By past 7pm everywhere became dark so he stopped and told us to resume 8am in the class on Saturday.

The classes held from 8am to 7pm on Saturday and Sunday (I had to miss church on Sunday to avoid stories).

NOTE: no form of exam/test was done in my class, we complained to him that other classes was writing exam. He said that exam would not be marked, that it was attendance that mattered most.

After the three days intensive training they said they would get back to us.

Few days after the training one of the guys I met at the training center called me that they have started pasting names of successful trainees at Their office, I told him maybe I wasn't chosen because I didn't see any text... He said nobody got text so I took myself to the INEC office that day... See another set of crowd looking for names...(what would it have cost them to send text to successful trainees, that would have reduced the crowd coming to look for names)
They pasted list on already pasted lists.. they didn't care if people choked their self to death... Come and see people fighting to look at list...(very disorganized)

To cut the long story short...
I saw my name as APO2. On the list some names came out 3,4 and 5 times on different wards and NO APO3 on all the lists.... Out of 60+ people in my class only 3 of us saw our names... Same thing applies to every class... Everyone started asking who are these names on the list.... We descovered that over 80% of names on the list didn't come for training....
I felt very bad for people that didn't see their names... The officials came out to address the people complaining about the list.... They said, they should all go to the RAC center that most names on the list will not come for the job, they would replace them with people available for the job....

On February 15th(Presidential Election Eve) I went to my RAC center at 3pm....(the whole world heard what happened and the conditions they left us in but unfortunately only the Corpers were mentioned in news... Nobody considered or talked about the other ad-hoc staffs)

On February 16th I got a call that they have started paying trainee fees so I rushed down to the INEC office only for me to see that only Corpers were being paid...

On February 22nd(reschedule presidential election Eve) I got another call that they started paying other ad-hoc staffs their training fees so I rushed down to the INEC office to collect my training fees... When I got there I saw a new list... They said we should look for our names again and write out the ward/unit and we are to use the information plus an ID card to get our 4500 naira.

To my greatest surprise I couldn't see my name on the list... They changed some names on the list... In my mind I said thank God I took pictures of the list where my name is and my SPO,PO(Corper) and APO1 can testify to it. They replaced my name with a name without phone number... We couldn't call the person to know who the person was ... I wasn't the only one with this issue.... I went in to explain the situation... The INEC officials said they can't pay me if my name is not on the new list... I even showed him the picture of the the list where my name is and he said "sorry we are working with this new list"... In my heart I felt pain... I have been robbed of my hard earned labour and I have nobody to fight for me....

I asked them if I can still do the ad-hoc job, they said yes.... The INEC officials said I should just move with my team to the RAC center (which means that they know that those names they replaced us with are ghosts, they won't come for the job)..

I also asked on what assurance do I have that I would be paid after working... They said the attendance of those that worked would be used to pay us not this list...

So I accepted my faith, went home, freshened up, moved to my RAC... All my sufferings would not be in vain... After all I have had sleepless night at the RAC before, done 3 days stressful training so I have more to loose if I don't go....

I got to the RAC around 6pm, met with my team... Waited for materials to come in...
This time they gave us Mat to sleep on, they gave Corpers Camp bed to sleep on....
Around 11pm election materials started coming in...

Around 12am They called all the PO's(Corpers) and started distributing materials to them...

They finished disturbing the election materials around 4am on election day...

The INEC official(Mr Deji) at our RAC(Ward8) started calling attendance with the list they used in paying trainee fees...

The SPO's complained that most people on the list given to them are not around... They had shortage of manpower...

It was already 6am Mr Deji said orders was given to him by the EO not to replace anyone...
Some polling units had only one person on ground.... Remember EO has removed all APO3 so 1 man(PO) is left to do the job of 4(PO, APO1,APO2 and APO3).

The Corpers said they can't go to field without complete team... People like me were on ground to fill in but Mr Deji said No...

I don't want to work for free, I called some other people at other RAC(under same EO) they said their SPO's had replaced absentees with people on ground since 3am...

9am Corpers were still at the RAC, election observers, Media and the likes have started coming to know what is happening at our RAC(ward 8 awa ul islam primary school at oba akran road headed by Mr Deji)..

We(those of us that was robbed) started begging the Corpers to go because we didn't want the election to end up badly...

As at 10am the Corpers left the RAC.

At 11am Mr Deji left the RAC with a danfo(yellow bus)

Unknowingly to us he went to pick up his people wherever they were to replace the vacant spots...
The Corper I was suppose to work with called me around 12pm that Mr Deji brought someone to his RAC to fill in the empty space APO 2 (my rightful position)..
He told the Corper that they took me to another polling unit... While they left us all at the RAC...

Some people that their names isn't on the "new list" and still followed the corpers to the polling units were changed around 1pm, they brought them back to the RAC...

Now these people wasn't trained nor pass through the stress people like me passed through....

The only names they didn't tamper with was the names of Corpers...

The reason I am sharing my experience with Nigerians is for them to know what people like me who doesn't have anyone in high position is passing through....

It is obvious that Mr Deji has used his position to compromise the election process at ward 8 and I am of the believe that the EO is aware because she came to the RAC around 5am... She didn't come down from the bus... She called Deji into the bus, they spoke for few minutes and she saw the situation on ground but didn't interfere... The SPO's called her attention to the issue but she told them that Deji would handle it then she drove off...

There are 41 polling units and 8 voting points at that Ward... Ward 8 has been compromised by Mr Deji the RAC center official.

Please pardon my grammatical errors if any and kindly help me push this to front page so the world can see this...

I would still post this on other social media platforms as I have no money to sue INEC for the pains they made me pass through....

I believe someone with a good heart and the might would stand up to fight for us.... It's unfair.
Thanks.
Clifford Kelvin.

167 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2019
So this country has reached this level of hopelessness ?

It can not be saved, it will be difficult.

Every body be criminal except few.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by Mkmoney(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2019
Sheet hole

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by kcboy34(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Capensis:
So this country has reached this level of hopelessness ?

It can not be saved, it will be difficult.

Every body be criminal except few.
because of the restriction of movements... I got home around 7pm yesterday...

I was in tears...
I lost alot of money and time for this job...
I couldn't even see what was going on outside...
I couldn't vote...
So if I don't know anybody I can't achieve anything in this country...

Please I want every Nigerian to see this...
Please moderators should help me put this on front page....
The only weapon we the oppressed have against the oppressors is the media...
If I had the means I would have sued INEC to court...

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by mummyson26(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2019
I feel your pains bro
That's naija for u take heart

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by bet9ja(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2019
Nigeria is currently with the dogs

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by Abdulsalam20(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2019
I can relate with this. I also had my training in government college agege,I never missed any of the training and when it comes to payment of training allowance,an atom is more visible than my name on the list. a friend who is a corps member later called me to come and replace a missing team,but I don't trust the system again,if the training list can be manipulated,then manipulating the other list will be more easier for them..we go dey alright last last

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by kcboy34(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Abdulsalam20:
I can relate with this. I also had my training in government college agege,I never missed any of the training and when it comes to payment of training allowance,an atom is more visible than my name on the list. a friend who is a corps member later called me to come and replace a missing team,but I don't trust the system again,if the training list can be manipulated,then manipulating the other list will be more easier for them..we go dey alright last last
thanks for confirming my post...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by Holyson213: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2019
Press like if you think Buhari rigged this election

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2019
It is sadonic that a body like INEC would act so low. Imagine what they would do with election results.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by AngelicBeing: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2019
Very sad and unfortunate embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by myettiallah: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Holyson213:
Who is this thing.....

5 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by Holyson213: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2019
myettiallah:

Who is this thing.....

I disvirgined your mother

Remember now...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by kcboy34(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Please someone should help me call the attention of the Moderators to this....

I would be happy to see more people seeing this post...

I know some Nigerians that have the ability to fight for people like me would be interested in this case...

I am willing to give out every information available to me to end this madness and bring those involved to book...

The Corpers even had to invite their LI... She came and couldn't do anything... She was more interested in the welfare of the Corpers...

The EO of INEC office at Orile-Agege has to explain to us where she got those people who replaced us from ...

I have picture evidence of my name on the list...
Why remove my name after I slept at the RAC on Feb 15th....

Please kindly assist me in pushing this to front page...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by kcboy34(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Holyson213:
please don't politicise this thread.... This is about injustice not politics....

6 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by Omololu001: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
Abdulsalam20:
I don't understand how some of you still volunteer for all this rubbish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by kcboy34(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Omololu001:
I don't understand how some of you still volunteer for all this rubbish.
we need the money plus someone has to do the job

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
kcboy34:
because of the restriction of movements... I got home around 7pm yesterday...

I was in tears...
I lost alot of money and time for this job...
I couldn't even see what was going on outside...
I couldn't vote...
So if I don't know anybody I can't achieve anything in this country...

Please I want every Nigerian to see this...
Please moderators should help me put this on front page....
The only weapon we the oppressed have against the oppressors is the media...
If I had the means I would have sued INEC to court...

You have the means, but I think it is a waste of time.

What I will advise you is stay away from any thoughts of expectations from Government, from God, or anything outside yourself and go back to the first principles which is: What can I do to make money?

When you ask yourself that question long enough and ponder on it, you will realize that you never needed the government or God after all.

Hard truth that only few will relate with. It is a free-will universe after all, and you have to enjoy this one you are sure of, as long as you kill no body.

Good luck and stay tough.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hmmm. GOD DEY the elites are the once killing the system.
Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by trities: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
I really feel for you. I wish I can tell you to send your account details and I will send a little from the training fee to you but really that can't compensate for the stress you went through. I went for the training, my name came out but I opted out because of my work, I didn't have time for it again.

kcboy34:
Good morning nairalanders,

I would like to share my little experience and the challenges I encountered at the INEC office in Orile-Agege LGA, Lagos.

First of all this information is not to discredit INEC as a body but to tell Nigerian's how the EO of INEC in Orile-Agege has compromised her responsibilities there.
I would try as much as possible not to mention names except the names of INEC officials.

Few Months ago I saw a thread on Nairaland about the recruitment of INEC Ad-hoc staffs by INEC, so being qualified for the job, I decided to apply on the Inec website for the job.

The next day I decided to go and really get information from the INEC office close to my home concerning the job, they told me that they are not accepting the online Applicants that you have to apply physically at the office for you to have any opportunity of getting the job...

Luckily for me the form was still on so I decided to fill the form. But before I got the form I had to beg and beg, they said form has finished and there was no time to photocopy because they were busy giving out PVC's.. I had to pay 1000 naira before they finally gave me the form to fill.

Then and there I descovered that they are not following the online requirements for application, anyone who hasn't even gotten to secondary school before can apply for a job meant for potential Corpers (Penultimate Students), Corpers and Ex Corpers.

Few weeks after I got a message from INEC asking me to come for 3 days training from Thursday 31st January 2019 to Saturday 2nd February, 2019. 2pm daily at Government College school Ipaja road, Agege.

I was extremely happy afterall efforts have not been wasted. So the Thursday came, I took permission earlier from work. I rushed down to the Government College by 12pm and I saw nobody. The security man told me that there was nothing happening there on that day and so I decided to check their office maybe they changed the location... When I got to their office they said they have Rescheduled the training days to Friday, Saturday and Sunday.... I went home very disappointmented at least they should have concluded plans before choosing date or better still, send us another text for the rescheduled date.

The NEXT day which was Friday I went to the training ground again around 2pm... See crowd just like a BBNaija audition center... Over 5000 people still waiting for the officials to come.
When they came, they started pasting names on the doors of each class room. Everyone started looking for their names... They just scattered names, I was wondering why they didn't input the names alphabetically to make it easier for people to see their names considering the large numbers of trainees and how big the school compound is...
It took me over 2 hours to see my name.

I entered the classroom, hooked up with some guys in the class. We were all waiting for everyone and everywhere to be calm... Around past 6. The SPO(Supervising Presiding Officer) introduced himself to us as our SPO and a Lecturer from Unilag. He started lecturing.
By past 7pm everywhere became dark so he stopped and told us to resume 8am in the class on Saturday.

The classes held from 8am to 7pm on Saturday and Sunday (I had to miss church on Sunday to avoid stories).

NOTE: no form of exam/test was done in my class, we complained to him that other classes was writing exam. He said that exam would not be marked, that it was attendance that mattered most.

After the three days intensive training they said they would get back to us.

Few days after the training one of the guys I met at the training center called me that they have started pasting names of successful trainees at Their office, I told him maybe I wasn't chosen because I didn't see any text... He said nobody got text so I took myself to the INEC office that day... See another set of crowd looking for names...(what would it have cost them to send text to successful trainees, that would have reduced the crowd coming to look for names)
They pasted list on already pasted lists.. they didn't care if people choked their self to death... Come and see people fighting to look at list...(very disorganized)

To cut the long story short...
I saw my name as APO2. On the list some names came out 3,4 and 5 times on different wards and NO APO3 on all the lists.... Out of 60+ people in my class only 3 of us saw our names... Same thing applies to every class... Everyone started asking who are these names on the list.... We descovered that over 80% of names on the list didn't come for training....
I felt very bad for people that didn't see their names... The officials came out to address the people complaining about the list.... They said, they should all go to the RAC center that most names on the list will not come for the job, they would replace them with people available for the job....

On February 15th(Presidential Election Eve) I went to my RAC center at 3pm....(the whole world heard what happened and the conditions they left us in but unfortunately only the Corpers were mentioned in news... Nobody considered or talked about the other ad-hoc staffs)

On February 16th I got a call that they have started paying trainee fees so I rushed down to the INEC office only for me to see that only Corpers were being paid...

On February 22nd(reschedule presidential election Eve) I got another call that they started paying other ad-hoc staffs their training fees so I rushed down to the INEC office to collect my training fees... When I got there I saw a new list... They said we should look for our names again and write out the ward/unit and we are to use the information plus an ID card to get our 4500 naira.

To my greatest surprise I couldn't see my name on the list... They changed some names on the list... In my mind I said thank God I took pictures of the list where my name is and my SPO,PO(Corper) and APO1 can testify to it. They replaced my name with a name without phone number... We couldn't call the person to know who the person was ... I wasn't the only one with this issue.... I went in to explain the situation... The INEC officials said they can't pay me if my name is not on the new list... I even showed him the picture of the the list where my name is and he said "sorry we are working with this new list"... In my heart I felt pain... I have been robbed of my hard earned labour and I have nobody to fight for me....

I asked them if I can still do the ad-hoc job, they said yes.... The INEC officials said I should just move with my team to the RAC center (which means that they know that those names they replaced us with are ghosts, they won't come for the job)..

I also asked on what assurance do I have that I would be paid after working... They said the attendance of those that worked would be used to pay us not this list...

So I accepted my faith, went home, freshened up, moved to my RAC... All my sufferings would not be in vain... After all I have had sleepless night at the RAC before, done 3 days stressful training so I have more to loose if I don't go....

I got to the RAC around 6pm, met with my team... Waited for materials to come in...
This time they gave us Mat to sleep on, they gave Corpers Camp bed to sleep on....
Around 11pm election materials started coming in...

Around 12am They called all the PO's(Corpers) and started distributing materials to them...

They finished disturbing the election materials around 4am on election day...

The INEC official(Mr Deji) at our RAC(Ward8) started calling attendance with the list they used in paying trainee fees...

The SPO's complained that most people on the list given to them are not around... They had shortage of manpower...

It was already 6am Mr Deji said orders was given to him by the EO not to replace anyone...
Some polling units had only one person on ground.... Remember EO has removed all APO3 so 1 man(PO) is left to do the job of 4(PO, APO1,APO2 and APO3).

The Corpers said they can't go to field without complete team... People like me were on ground to fill in but Mr Deji said No...

I don't want to work for free, I called some other people at other RAC(under same EO) they said their SPO's had replaced absentees with people on ground since 3am...

9am Corpers were still at the RAC, election observers, Media and the likes have started coming to know what is happening at our RAC(ward 8 awa ul islam primary school at oba akran road headed by Mr Deji)..

We(those of us that was robbed) started begging the Corpers to go because we didn't want the election to end up badly...

As at 10am the Corpers left the RAC.

At 11am Mr Deji left the RAC with a danfo(yellow bus)

Unknowingly to us he went to pick up his people wherever they were to replace the vacant spots...
The Corper I was suppose to work with called me around 12pm that Mr Deji brought someone to his RAC to fill in the empty space APO 2 (my rightful position)..
He told the Corper that they took me to another polling unit... While they left us all at the RAC...

Some people that their names isn't on the "new list" and still followed the corpers to the polling units were changed around 1pm, they brought them back to the RAC...

Now these people wasn't trained nor pass through the stress people like me passed through....

The only names they didn't tamper with was the names of Corpers...

The reason I am sharing my experience with Nigerians is for them to know what people like me who doesn't have anyone in high position is passing through....

It is obvious that Mr Deji has used his position to compromise the election process at ward 8 and I am of the believe that the EO is aware because she came to the RAC around 5am... She didn't come down from the bus... She called Deji into the bus, they spoke for few minutes and she saw the situation on ground but didn't interfere... The SPO's called her attention to the issue but she told them that Deji would handle it then she drove off...

There are 41 polling units and 8 voting points at that Ward... Ward 8 has been compromised by Mr Deji the RAC center official.

Please pardon my grammatical errors if any and kindly help me push this to front page so the world can see this...

I would still post this on other social media platforms as I have no money to sue INEC for the pains they made me pass through....

I believe someone with a good heart and the might would stand up to fight for us.... It's unfair.
Thanks.
Clifford Kelvin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by kcboy34(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Capensis:

You have the means, but I think it is a waste of time.

What I will advise you is stay away from any thoughts of expectations from Government, from God, or anything outside yourself and go back to the first principles which is: What can I do to make money?

When you ask yourself that question long enough and ponder on it, you will realize that you never needed the government or God after all.

Hard truth that only few will relate with. It is a free-will universe after all, and you have to enjoy this one you are sure of, as long as you kill no body.

Good luck and stay tough.
thanks for the advice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by kcboy34(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
trities:
I really feel for you. I wish I can tell you to send your account details and I will send a little from the training fee to you but really that can't compensate for the stress you went through. I went for the training, my name came out but I opted out because of my work, I didn't have time for it again.

lucky you.... I have done wrong by trying to assist my dear country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by trities: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
You did no wrong dear, don't feel bad. The country is not just ready for patriotic citizens. INEC is deeply rooted in corruption and it is quite sad.

kcboy34:
lucky you.... I have done wrong by trying to assist my dear country

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by kcboy34(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
trities:
You did no wrong dear, don't feel bad. The country is not just ready for patriotic citizens. INEC is deeply rooted in corruption and it is quite sad.

Thanks..
how long do we continue this way...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by kcboy34(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Goldenventures:
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique, please do have a look here.
Thanks....
Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by otokx(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Up till now no INEC ad hoc staff in Rivers State has been paid any thing. This is the way INEC operates, people's name will come out in 3 places, they will take one and start looking for way to sell the other 2. Forge ID card and even entice the INEC staff with 50/50. By the time they start misbehaving on the field, the report will be see so and so staff meanwhile its not so. Nigeria problem is bad mentality powered by greedb and it shows everywhere.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by kcboy34(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
The Corper guy(my PO) just called me, he said the man they brought to his polling unit to replace me was an underground person for one of the political parties...

He said the man did not do anything because he had little knowledge about the job... The workload was more on him(PO) and the lady(APO1)..

He said they left the RAC this morning due to errors they had to correct...

Am beginning to suspect that the reason they removed most of us was for rigging purpose....

I want to whole world to see this... I can defend my claims with proves any day anytime...

Please Seun lalasticala and mynd44 kindly help push to front page....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Potential INEC Ad-hoc Staff. by otokx(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
kcboy34:
The Corper guy(my PO) just called me, he said the man they brought to his polling unit to replace me was an underground person for one of the political parties...

He said the man did not do anything because he had little knowledge about the job... The workload was more on him(PO) and the lady(APO1)..

He said they left the RAC this morning due to errors they had to correct...

Am beginning to suspect that the reason they removed most of us was for rigging purpose....

I want to whole world to see this... I can defend my claims with proves any day anytime...

Please Seun lalasticala and mynd44 kindly help push to front page....

Its not rigging but bad mentality fuelled by greed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Attends Funeral Of Dapo Abiodun's Dad / Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa / Yakubu Gowon Visits Ambode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.