Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? (7767 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) / Buhari Loses His Senatorial Unit To Accord Party / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by Iwillbegreat: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2019
mycar:

No, he is not needed. He is so dumb
like seriously akpabio is stupid, even oshiomole can never over estimate himself like that.

I understand why saraki lost and I love the people decision to break free but akpabio just buried his career

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by gbeseun(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2019
Akpabio won landslide
Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by franchasng: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:

Leave Akpabio out of it.

As for Amaechi, we can even give you more suggestions as to what you may do to him.
Akpabio deserves to be jailed at Kirikiri and the prison room key thrown into Lagos Lagoon angry

As for Amaechi na firing squad or hanging straight, no need for jail because that idiot destroyed the peace in Rivers State.

Amaechi and APC turned Rivers state to River of Bloodshed everyday of the year, his own is not jail, its direct death sentence by firing squad and his home demolished to ashes, and his wife married off to an slowpoke angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by ROCKJ1(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2019
That's the problem that comes with defecting... Loss.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by pat077: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2019
If true, then it's a very good development

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by Ofunaofu: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Akpabio cannot lose his senatorial seat in this election
Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by Konki: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
RTSC:

He forgot politics 101.
Grassroots determine relevance.

If your people have not decamped, and you decamp, your flank is left vulnerable.

The apc can deal with him now, if they wish. He is useless to them.
APC, out of greed and selfishness, wasted a glowing political career of Akpabio. A man who has a clean slate of never lost any election before!

What a pity.

Fully drenched without umbrella.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by nwanyionitsha: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
RTSC:
What a pathetic story.

Someone that was untouchable as a pdp man. He was a major stakeholder at the pinnacle of opposition politics, with the support of his people.

Only to dramatically leave his place of glory like someone under a spell.

Village people are real.
Can you imagine.?How foolish? I was totally surprised how akpabio changed overnight.
Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by Hedonisst: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
RTSC:
What a pathetic story.

Someone that was untouchable as a pdp man. He was a major stakeholder at the pinnacle of opposition politics, with the support of his people.

Village people are real.

I dey tell you. That's what happens when you're always in a hurry to play smart.
Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by vision2050: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
I like it
I want Amechi, Saraki, Tinubu, Oshiomole, Apakbio, Obasanjo and other bad eggs retire
Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by MaziOmenuko: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Dude commited a political suicide by joining the APC. I wonder what he was thinking. If it was the fear of EFCC, his compatriots such as Fayose, Saraki, FFK etc all went thru it and still survived. Maybe he was truly eyeing the senate presidency seat; but that would have been political naive of him to think the APC would have handed it to him even if he won his senatorial seat.
Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by nwanyionitsha: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mkmoney:
He should come back to PDP his home
We dont need him anymore.
Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by eltalentino(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
He won landslide
Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by Rayd502(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
Dude commited a political suicide by joining the APC. I wonder what he was thinking. If it was the fear of EFCC, his compatriots such as Fayose, Saraki, FFK etc all went thru it and still survived. Maybe he was truly eyeing the senate presidency seat; but that would have been political naive of him to think the APC would have handed it to him even if he won his senatorial seat.

Mazi don't be too quick to join the bandwagon...why don't you wait for the official results by inec.The result sheet posted in favour of pdp is coming from just one local govt (Etim Ekpo).

I am no supporter of pdp or apc...but I hardly see Akpabio not winning this.
Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by UncleJudax(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
RTSC:
What a pathetic story.

Village people are real.
Uncommon defeat? grin
Re: Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? by Dakad: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
A senatorial District can't have this as a total result in Akwa Ibom. I suspect this is part of the result not the entire result.

EdoBoyJazzie:
I doubt it.
Akpabio is going round with a battalion of military personel how can he lose?

*modified*
Please ignore my above post. I've just checked and it seems he has lost.
check below
https://twitter.com/PdpAkwaIbom/status/1099612848358084610

(1) (2) (Reply)

Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo / IBB Group Joins Jonathan Campaign Group / Panama Papers: Falana Wants Public Officials With Foreign Accounts Tried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.