Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue (50096 Views)

BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC / Senator Akpabio Parading Fake Results, INEC Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by nairalanduseles: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Houseofglam7:
This is madness

No this is SPARTAN
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by sonature1: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
donstan18:
How he was forced to submit fake result or how he was paid to submit fake result.

Believe these people at your own peril.

Use common sense, uncle
If the guy was paid, he wouldn't be sharing it online
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by obi4eze(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
angry

Nigeria is still backward in everything.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Goldenheart(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
hmm
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by adedehinbo(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
The worst of all happened here in Lagos state.
Many INEC staff and the NYSC substandard bastard students sold their soul,conscience to APC the worst political party ever established in the history of Nigeria.

Anyway hitting FTC anytime,anyhow as e dey hot God bless Nigeria and provide for us all a God fearing President and not people who don't believe in togetherness.
u just dey type rubbish y
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by boxypane(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
The worst of all happened here in Lagos state.
Many INEC staff and the NYSC substandard bastard students sold their soul,conscience to APC the worst political party ever established in the history of Nigeria.

Anyway hitting FTC anytime,anyhow as e dey hot God bless Nigeria and provide for us all a God fearing President and not people who don't believe in togetherness.
If we check you now, u never saw d four walls of d university, that is why you spite corpses like this.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by IPassYahoo(m): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
This corper is saying trash.. I’m a serving corps member and I participated in the election.. you cannot generalise the election based on your polling unit.. I collected my materials on time and we started election at exactly 8am and my team were able to submit the election to the collation center successfully and they record the exact result. I can stand for some Inec officials that they are very careful and in fact they will ensure you do the right thing before they collate the result. In fact they will keep telling us that their reputation is also as take.. overall the election was fair and I hope the will of the people prevail
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Banter1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
They are coming for you
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by jrusky(m): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pls it's late for all these crap INEC should release result simple and short
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by bkool7(m): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
He wants trouble and he will get it.

No results will be cancelled.

Forget the pipe dreams
INEC chairman must resign

Cardread must be jettison

What trash
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pot calling kettle black. Shebi dem day call pdp tif. Apc is the most corrupt and election riggers in Africa. The results have shown nationwide how desperate and violent they are
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
What u should about is that u are alive. A number of ppl have lost their lives in yesterday's election.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by vezycash(m): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
donstan18:
How he was forced to submit fake result or how he was paid to submit fake result.

Cool down oga. He didn't mention any party.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by sakaguchi(m): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
zoba88:
As shared by Timothy....

'This is the last time I'd be doing this bullshit INEC ad-hoc nonsense.
Having disenfrachised myself in the name of ad-hoc staff, I was almost thoroughly beaten.
I was cowed into submitting the bulk of ballot papers for mass thumbprinting.
Well, I filled the incidence form and I hope the result would be cancelled.
I'm just angry with everything most especially for getting involved in the first place.
No one forced me actually.
First, this cardreader rubbish should be quashed in subsequent elections.
The whole aim has been defeated.
Out of about 900 registered voters in my unit, the cardreader could authenticate only 15.
The rest had to do manual accreditation, which opened more room for rigging. Quite sad!
This Prof. Mahmood has to resign immediately after this elections and apologize to Nigerians.
The extra 1 week he got did not prove anything different. In fact he's made Jega's INEC much more coveted.
As at 11am, we had not seen materials, the people were already agitated, thinking we were compromised...they started threatening to descend on us...luckily we escaped that.
Because we reported late at the polling unit, we were forced to extend voting time till around7:30pm.
When it was dark, this people requested for the remaining ballot papers, that is the tradition of the polling unit not to return ballot papers to INEC...before we knew it, the atmosphere became very tensed.
The short of it is that we allowed them to do their wish but I pray the result is cancelled.
The fact is, most of rigging is done in the rural areas. There, there is no electoral laws, anything goes... Party agents do the voting for people and you don't dare talk.
We must penetrate the grassroots if we must overcome this plague.
I'm glad I returned safely'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/corper-inec-ad-hoc-staff-explains-how.html

Well, Timothy is in Nasarawa not Benue. Take note OP
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by sammyj: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
He is so stupid to post his picture online. I only pity his parent !!! shocked
weyreypey:
he is stupid, he will be silenced
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by somalianprince: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
APC and manipulation and rigging. cheesy
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Ripplesyy2666(m): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lol

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Blessedpikin(m): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Were you not the one charging 10k for logo sometimes in January when I contacted you..... I see!
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Blessedpikin(m): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Were you not the one charging 10k for logo sometimes in January when I contacted you..... I see!..

1 Like

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by BanevsJoker(m): 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
bkool7:
The guy said he was not forced.
Title said he was forced.
What do we believe?

Not many fake news
He was not forced to be an ad hoc staff. Reading and comprehension are not the same thing.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Davy55: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
You cliam to have forced, the question is who forced u and who was the rigging done for,
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by IvarTheBoneless: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
bkool7:

INEC chairman must resign

Cardread must be jettison

What trash

Keep dreaming. You will dream till 2023 tongue
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Franzinni: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
#Buharig...
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Srallens(m): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
I saw no mention of any state in the write up. How did you know it to be Benue?
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by sehin79(m): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
how come this gye is not saying the party that are perpetrating this act.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by seunfly: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
So who won benue?
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by tollyboy5(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Is that all?

Tomorrow is Monday, it is time for you to resume your Biafran anthem.

I have helped you bring your uniform.
Abeg shut the 4fuk up. Tribal m0ron if you don't have anything to say ,and don't ask me to bck to Biafra. Lagos is my home town
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by WIDETHOUGHT: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Num07033711115:
Prophet don talk am say buhari go try but he will not succeed
I WON'T SAY THAT'S WRONG BUT I HAD A CONTRARY REVELATION ON NOVEMBER 2018; BUHARI WILL WIN THE 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WHICH WILL LEAD TO CRISIS AND SERIOUS UNREST IF NOT CIVIL WAR.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Hotfreeze: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
tollyboy5:

Abeg shut the 4fuk up. Tribal m0ron if you don't have anything to say ,and don't ask me to bck to Biafra. Lagos is my home town

Lagos Street in Abakaliki.
Useless nonentity.

Better go and fight your younger ones for akpu so that hunger won't kill you.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Talknochip(m): 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
That is what takes place in most polling Units across the country (cities villages). This usually happens in the presence of all the security personnel who are normally giving bribes to look the other way.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by dondavinchi(m): 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
donstan18:

shut up ur mouth ass leaker
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by jumobi1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
IPassYahoo:
This corper is saying trash.. I’m a serving corps member and I participated in the election.. you cannot generalise the election based on your polling unit.. I collected my materials on time and we started election at exactly 8am and my team were able to submit the election to the collation center successfully and they record the exact result. I can stand for some Inec officials that they are very careful and in fact they will ensure you do the right thing before they collate the result. In fact they will keep telling us that their reputation is also as take.. overall the election was fair and I hope the will of the people prevail

So your experience means his experience in a different place is impossible? Able God!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? / Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.