Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 AM

Just In: Election Ongoing In Four Polling Units In Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Election Ongoing In Four Polling Units In Plateau (1126 Views)

BREAKING: ‘coup’, Not Election Ongoing In Osun – Adeleke / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Election Ongoing In Four Polling Units In Plateau by Millz404(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Elections have commenced in four polling units in Plateau following the postponement of Saturday’s presidential and National Assembly elections in the state.

Mr. Osaretin Imahireogbo, Head, Voter Education and Publicity of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in the state told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Jos.

NAN reports that election were postponed in two polling units in Attakar, one in Zawan B Ward, and another in Dadin-Kowa, in Riyom and Jos South local government areas, respectively.

The delays were due to late arrival of electoral officials and materials.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/24/elections-ongoing-in-4-polling-units-in-plateau/?amp
Re: Just In: Election Ongoing In Four Polling Units In Plateau by StupidInyamiri: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Atikulated obituaries

Re: Just In: Election Ongoing In Four Polling Units In Plateau by callmeVIBRANT(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2019
good
Re: Just In: Election Ongoing In Four Polling Units In Plateau by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2019
kiss

i laughed at my fellow yoruba brother, shey hunger no dey wire you finish again ni, y'all suffer head we don suffer enough for sw, enough is enough pdp will beat apc hands down in almost the west like they did in the recent osun election

And any of my yoruba brothers that keep shouting Sai baba will not see the coming days, awon oloriburuku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Election Ongoing In Four Polling Units In Plateau by ShameOnAPC: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Didi2d:
Am seriously disappointed with the Yoruba's, the Igbo's stood with their brother peter obi, but the Yoruba's disappointed their son Osinbanjo.

Betrays!!!
stop sounding stupid, how will voting Osinbajo put food on the table of Yoruba people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Election Ongoing In Four Polling Units In Plateau by GOFRONT(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Abeg make una collect the Mobile Phones of Atiku and Buhari before them go mistakenly begin make Congratulatory calls to themselves.....

INEC never declare result!!!
Re: Just In: Election Ongoing In Four Polling Units In Plateau by bedspread: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gather Here, Let's have Selufi if u know Who takes Plateau Votes!

I believe Sowore should even do better than the Ruling Party in Plateau

Never Ever Re-inforce failure ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Election Ongoing In Four Polling Units In Plateau by Printerscanner: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
kiss

i laughed at my fellow yoruba brother, shey hunger no dey wire you finish again ni, y'all suffer head we don suffer enough for sw, enough is enough pdp will beat apc hands down in almost the west like they did in the recent osun election

And any of my yoruba brothers that keep shouting Sai baba will not see the coming days, awon oloriburuku

It's like you want your generations to be unfortunate in life. You want your whole generation to be wiped out by Thunder?
Re: Just In: Election Ongoing In Four Polling Units In Plateau by Didi2d(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
stop sounding stupid, how will voting Osinbajo put food on the table of Yoruba people

My opinion remains my opinion, your name shows how stupid you are.
If you are asked why you have so much hate, am sure you won't have anything reasonable to say
Re: Just In: Election Ongoing In Four Polling Units In Plateau by zeuss: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Didi2d:

My opinion remains my opinion, your name shows how stupid you are.
If you are asked why you have so much hate, am sure you won't have anything reasonable to say

You'r post just confirmed that APC badluck is trashed and gone I will start celebrations now

I hope buhari will not resist

Happy to observe that you are not PAINED
Re: Just In: Election Ongoing In Four Polling Units In Plateau by sammyj: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin grin
Re: Just In: Election Ongoing In Four Polling Units In Plateau by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
kiss

You should behave yourself young man. Insulting a tribe for having a different opinion is childish and foolish. BTW, the Yorubas are the most mature voters in Nigeria as they always vote according to their conscience unlike other zones that vote like zombies.

Atiku is my choice for presidency but if Buhari wins, I'll support him because I'm a Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Son 4th Richest Child Of A Sitting President - Festus Keyamo Reacts / Presidential Tribunal Want To Truncate Justice - PDP / Compulsory Retirement: Court Orders Re-instatement Of Maj. Gen. Ijioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.