Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (205248 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by chessguru(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
BUHARI

SHARES
FOR
ATIKU

12 Likes 36 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by PremiumLeaks: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
Beremx:
I love you kiss
Love u sis wink

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nemesis08(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chepos1:
Who is going to be today's Orubebe? undecided
Abba kyari or Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Omololu001: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
This INEC chairman is incompetent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by erotji: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
theoldpretender:

No Christian should be praying for the success of PDP...or APC.

Christians instead should be asking why we Christians ,since this democracy started....have not made a difference.

Christians have been corrupt, have been stealing, have been supporting bad things, and all our Christian leaders have not been Christlike in their leadership.

And you want us to replace one form of corruption with another one.

We Christians are the reason why Nigeria is in a mess. We want to be comfortable. We don't want to be righteous. So, praying for a corrupt Atiku to win is just as bad as hoping a Buhari would win.

Time we stood for righteousness...or God will keep on allowing things like economic hardship and crisis to disturb us until we repent.

“You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people’s feet.
Matthew 5 vs 13

God bless you.... This is just what I've been saying.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by theoldpretender(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
ezkimow:

So who should they pray for?
BTW are you righteous?

You are looking for someone who will make you comfortable. You are not looking for God.

Look for God, and all else would be added
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by reachycul(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amarabae:

Fine lady *point of correction*
cool cool
lol�
oya beautiful lady how r doing?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ChristineC: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Honor10:

Am a Christian, and am praying PMB win and so shall it be in Jesus name. We can't return the highest seat of this country to gathering of hawk and looter
since it has been in the hands of saints, why haven't the life of the average man on the streets improved?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Racoon:
The violence, bloodshed and killings of the 2019 election is unprecedented.Jonathan INEC really left an unparalleled legacy.

what's Jonathan INEC... is INEC not an independent body again

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by LucemFerre: 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
If Buhari win and I hear anybody complain again, thunder go fire them and their generation.

If Atiku win, well him fans' thunder go still get 4 years to ripe.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Mrchusenvessel(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
ChristineC:
since it has been in the hands of saints, why haven't the life of the average man on the streets improved?
That what I hate Nigerians for, you want a transformation within four years, it will surely be a magic..now tell me which is easier to rebuild or to destroy, a country that has been suffering since independence, you expect to be rebuilt in four years?? Kai

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Ripama: 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yes o

1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ChristineC: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mrchusenvessel:

That what I hate Nigerians for, you want a transformation within four years, it will surely be a magic..now tell me which is easier to rebuild or to destroy, a country that has been suffering since independence, you expect to be rebuilt in four years?? Kai
you don't need four years to stop herdsmen killing.
you don't need four years to stop payment of subsidy which you called a scam.
you don't need four years to sell off the planes littered in the presidential fleet while there is not one single national carrier.
you don't need four years to fix comatose refinery.
my brother you don't need three years of cumulative medical tourism then work in aso villa only one year.
the picture on the internet last week still showed children from the north eating from the floor. is it buhari's integrity they will eat

23 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Quorax:
na person wife and person mama u dey call "babe"?
Lol, bros he nor mean anything. I'm not wooing her or neither I've met her before.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by olatechnician(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
I can't wait...

then go!!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by SmithRussell(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Wawu....you got the wrong person , and if truly I'm the one you referring to... I'm shocked, as to how anyone would carry my case come nairaland.

I really don't ignore people, but chatting online isn't my thing, my close ones can testify to this sad reason I'm always on NL, as I prefer to read without being propelled to reply anyone. Meet me face to face, and you'd beg me to stop talking because I talk alot, but chatting online....it chokes me per se.

This is really unnecessary but I don't know who you are but if you are a friend, don't take it personal... it is just who I'm.
Okay. .
#Havefun
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Burger01(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amarabae:

Fine lady *point of correction*
cool cool
A gal is a lady cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Kagawa10: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
ChristineC:

See this one. Venezuela and Angola, oil countries that have much more crude oil than us are having it worse than us during this period of global fall in the price of crude oil yet you still dey yarn okpata. God saved us from Jonathan. If he was already borrowing when there was oil boom, what would he have done during this global crude oil price recess? Only ingrates don't appreciate Buhari. Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by SEONaijaExpert: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:
It's obvious Atiku has won but these riggers won't announce it. God will prevail. All Christians must do all night today, we will prevail
Uninformed and misinformed people, what has religion got to do with this?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by desiredhome: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Watermelon:
I am waiting for results . SOmething is cooking in INEc office here in Delta state. There's massive rigging by APC using the joint security forces, too many soldiers and policemen here.
and PDP is not rigging abi? Learnt Atifku gave every state $30000 embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by olumide4christ: 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
theoldpretender:

No Christian should be praying for the success of PDP...or APC.

Christians instead should be asking why we Christians ,since this democracy started....have not made a difference.

Christians have been corrupt, have been stealing, have been supporting bad things, and all our Christian leaders have not been Christlike in their leadership.

And you want us to replace one form of corruption with another one.

We Christians are the reason why Nigeria is in a mess. We want to be comfortable. We don't want to be righteous. So, praying for a corrupt Atiku to win is just as bad as hoping a Buhari would win.

Time we stood for righteousness...or God will keep on allowing things like economic hardship and crisis to disturb us until we repent.

“You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people’s feet.
Matthew 5 vs 13

Spot on! Very true, sir!

This is about the best comment I have read today! All Christians who have voted for APC & PDP should go back & ponder about this seriously. Here lies the key to this nation's deliverance!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Great2017: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
ChristineC:
you don't need four years to sell off the planes littered in the presidential fleet while there is not one single national carrier.
my brother you don't need three years of cumulative medical tourism then work in aso villa only one year.
the picture on the internet last week still showed children from the north eating from the floor. is it buhari's integrity they will eat

Your response was epic.

Ignorance is a disease. Thank you for educating that ill-informed fella . I am also sure that he will bury his head in shame.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by TruthinAction: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Apeshy101:
No result tonight

Till 11:00 am

It will give him enough time to manipulate the figures in favour of preferred candidate.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by olumide4christ: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
desiredhome:
and PDP is not rigging abi? Learnt Atifku gave every state $30000 embarassed

My wife told me that at Ojodu Berger area over this weekend, people were given forms to fill by PDP agents for purpose of receiving payment of N10,000 to vote for Atiku. She saw it when she went to visit her sister this weekend.

The question is - is Atiku Father Christmas? All this money he has spent & is spending - how will he recoup it back? By legal means or through corruption? I wish Nigerians could just wise up for once!

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Emmasnoop(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Okpo keep quiet and wait for the final result

quote author=AllenSpencer post=76071386]Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism, charisma and zeal. Our names will be written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and selfish interest. I want you all to know the World on Earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battles. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory was dedicated to us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzKV8xLCPY0[/quote]
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
erotji:

God bless you.... This is just what I've been saying.

When did you start saying that

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by olatechnician(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
PremiumLeaks:

Love u sis wink
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Bella55555(f): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
tribalistseun:
Like if it's time to flush the terrorist down the toilet where he belongs
flush please
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
ChristineC:

You can start by showing us which business you have built in the last four years. Lets see how it is

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by olatechnician(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
PremiumLeaks:

Love u sis wink

you 2 should get a room angry
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
ChristineC:

PDP had 16 years out of which Atiku spent over 4 years as head of the economy but what did they do?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ChristineC: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

You can start by showing us which business you have built in the last four years. Lets see how it is
did you elect me head of your village

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.