Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward (50088 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by izzou(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
dominique:
I was expecting to see a much wider margin

From Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by lukotony(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Zee-niralanders will tell you PDP does not exist in Lagos. lmaoooo

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by MistaCode(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
INEC better don't this election to be rig...
If Atiku can pull about 40% of the total votes in the entire North, then it ia finished...!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by gamechanger1: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Let's be fair to the south west, APC might be the dominant party there but PDP would usually get some good votes. And even if APC wins, the margin may not be that much. I guess this is what they mean when they say they have sophisticated electorates. PDP supporters would do well to market their candidates to the Yorubas strictly on issues and avoid any mention of ethnicity.

I have a feeling that more Yourubas would have voted for PDP if the Igbos gave them a little more respect for being peaceful hosts.

If electorates across all regions display this kind of sophistication Nigerian politics would evolve to a much higher level than it is today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by Amumaigwe: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bizibi:
it is good,it is a lesson to politicians.....other regions should take a cue from sw.incompetence should be frowned on and take action with your vote.not just buhari but any other politician.

SW is actually taking a cue from SE. Zero tolerance for mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by Akpan107(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
lawman88:
Only KANO is where the wahala deey now
Atiku will get over 30% in Kano... and that will be a good news for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by Atk1nson(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amumaigwe:

If SE didn't do mediocrity, they would not have stuck with GEJ, the chief mediocre. It's good yo see the SW rose to the occasion of evicting another mediocre. If AA wins, hopefully we would not have to evict him too
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by Bizibi(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amumaigwe:

sw surprised me,I thought they love going with the bandwagon. Yes,other regions should take a cue from them,they would have fallen for the tribal politics from osibanjo and fashola but they've a mind of their own..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by almarthins(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wizygreat12:
Atiku we be my President in Jesus name amen

Jesus has nothing to do with this one. Jesus no dey support thief, unrepetant sinners. Leave jesus out of this one.

Naija na country where when armed rubber go bring cruxifix pray to God in the name of jesus that the operation will be successfull. God is a God of the living and not the dead. Make una dey carefull of the man coming. My eyes don see things
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by 22brains(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Millz404:

I gave room for rigging
but their rigging plans won't work. don't be afraid to say bubu is going to daura strait with a huge defeat.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by boxypane(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wizygreat12:
Atiku we be my President in Jesus name amen
When God by His infinite grace has given you PMB. THANK GOD IN JESUS NAME. (AMEN)
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by jimmynauty: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chubhie:
Let's please beam the light on Kano and be vigilant.
INEC officer exposes rigging in Kano municiapl
https://twitter.com/i/status/1099618088671236096
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin grin grin

And we are Atikulating Obediently

grin grin grin

Wailers tongue tongue tongue
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by Ayobami7(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
oshi
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by martintinsrich(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
oooooooh Boy !!! Another another bomb blast loading for Lagos ...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amumaigwe:

SW taking a cue from SE?

If I knack u jazz nw, they will say I wicked undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by SocialJustice: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Atk1nson:

He probably missed the news of the guy who felt he was OPC and can do any how in Lagos...Lagos is proudly multiethnic and liberal
Definitely, I've been reading all sorts of rubbish written by some yoruba people against igbos. People have the right to vote their choice without intimidation.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by Itzcaleb: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Obj right now to Jagaban

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by Oricha79(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Protests votes from epe division... buhari and osinowo is leading in Lagos east overall

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by nameo: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
And yet I was reading how APC won Epe. From a credible source

Here, am seeing PDP winning 2 of the wards released. One of which is the Gov own ward.

Why do APC Nairaland clowns love peddling on falsehood?
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by Passionate888: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
pawesome:
This Lagos votes is really surprising me o.. If care is not taken, PDP is winning governorship in Lagos
Lagos voters are too matured for that, apc might win Lagos, that's how Jonathan won Lagos in 2011 but apc still won the governortorial.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by nameo: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oricha79:
Protests votes from epe division... buhari and osinowo is leading in Lagos east overall

Where is the proof?

Am sure you were one of the people who have bee saying APC won Epe
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by Jubiliee: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Viergeachar:
Ward and polling unit results should not call for celebration... smiley

BUHARI IS collecting states and SENATORIAL District While Atiku is wining unit and buffoons are here hailing him. When you here APC Lagos vote of. APC you will faint.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by Gladok: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Viergeachar:
Ward and polling unit results should not call for celebration... smiley
supported
we should celebrate on senatorial district results or the whole state results
I wonder why inec is still not announcing results the way Prof Jega did in 2015
or they are afraid of 2019Orubebe
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by Oricha79(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:

Where is the proof?

Am sure you were one of the people who have bee saying APC won Epe
bro be calm, when the rest of results start flying out I hope you guys will not shout rigging
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by jamace(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
It is high time Lagos people did OTO GE E for Tinubu. Enough of the bondage. angry

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by nameo: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oricha79:
bro be calm, when the rest of results start flying out I hope you guys will not shout rigging

Please am not arguing with you. Am just asking for the said results.

I swear I saw results saying APC won Epe. And I believed.

But here Am seeing PDP even.won Gov Ambode ward
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by nameo: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Jubiliee:

BUHARI IS collecting states and SENATORIAL District While Atiku is wining unit and buffoons are here hailing him. When you here APC Lagos vote of. APC you will faint.

Let us hear word.

Buhari has not won or even projected to win a single state he was not expected to win except perhaps Adamawa (and that one was always a 50:50 tin). He has also not won any state he didn't win in 2015 and will NOT win any such state.

On the other hand, Atiku is in play or even winning those states he was not expected to win e.g Ondo and Oyo. And will SURELY win more states than PDP won in 2015( e.g Benue, Plateau, Kogi) as well as reducing the margin in all the states Buhari won i
2015 except perhaps Katsina, Yobe and Borno.

Be there analysing nonsense. You will be arite

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by Salvador1: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:
So this is the new floors?
hope you are ready for account
Deactivating

Lol

Learn to shun hatred

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by israelmao(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Racoon:
Same mutual feelings here too brother man.

Same goes with me,brother.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward by rabonni(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
You death will be a shameful one write it down
Globalbet404:
⬇⬇⬇

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations / SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.