Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

"Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral (45919 Views)

TMAC NARRATE ELECTION EXPERIENCE: YINUSA TANKO LP UPDATE. / Channels TV Goes Off Air, Staff Gets Evacuated Following Mob Attack Threat / Video Of Kayode Ogundamisi Blasting Atiku On TV Goes Viral. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by EzegeNG: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Beautiful Nigerian lady turns internet sensation while sharing her election experience on National Television.

The lady who was interviewed by Channels TV correspondent in Abuja after a said polling unit had a loggerhead with INEC officials following report of thumb-printed ballot papers contained in the box before the electoral process.

While sharing her experience the pretty lady was heard saying "Me I Was Wakaing About" before the INEC officials came with thumb printed ballots.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by EzegeNG: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Watch the hilarious video HERE

3 Shares

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by Abasey(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Not sure if she said that intentionally, but it was funny shaa. #WatchedItToo
Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by ObaKlaz: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yet she go dey on Facebook, IG and Snapchat dey 'slay'. Guys go toast dis one, she sef go dey play hard-to-get. Bimbos everywhere! Mtcheeew.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by Godons1: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Back to Daura, I no wan here stories. grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by donstan18: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
The iidiotts making mockery of this patrotic lady that had to take risk of coming out to vote should be ashamed of themselves that a man without a certificate is ruling them.

Nonsense and Wakaing about.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Like for the Lady, Share for Buhari

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by toluleke(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
What the big deal waka is walk about, wakaing is walking about .so what will you say about go slow or hold up.

9 Likes

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
she s crazy

2 Likes

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin grin
Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by Cletus77(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
As long as she conveyed the message am ok with it.
PS: even Russians have a funny way of speaking English as it isn't their native language

8 Likes

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by sunnymix: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wakanda bae....lol

2 Likes

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by peteruuu(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
& what is that to thee?
Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
The problem of the black man is the black man. Where were we when the white man was making scientific discoveries? African leaders sold their subjects to the whites for guns and mirrors. Isn't that what some present African leaders are doing today?

The problem of African is simply a mentality that takes root from ignorance. Some people blame religion but I ask, we're people not religious begore the coming of the Europeans? We're people not sacrificing virgins because of a lunar eclipse which was tagged the 'anger of the gods'?

The white man that came never looked for virgins to sacrifice when they saw an eclipse because they had knowledge. They knew what it was. They were simply not ignorant.

AND YES I PLAY BASKETBALL.
#THEPOINTGUARD.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by Riele(f): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
14th to comment.

such an achievement!!��
happy Sunday all.

5 Likes

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by kocvalour(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
buhari must go

like if you want buhari to lose

9 Likes

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by Nbote(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
How she was one of those who voted in area 11 which wasn't a polling unit
Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Na pidgin naw.

3 Likes

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by kocvalour(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
I heard #BuhariIsWinning in 21 states and #AtikuIsWinning in 22 states..
Please how many states do we have in Nigeria??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by agylistic77: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
When I watched her yesterday..I just know blogger won't let her be.. results is what is we are waiting for not grammar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by agylistic77: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
When I just watched her yesterday..I just know blogger won't let her be.. results is what is we are waiting for not grammar

1 Like

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by Ayoswit(f): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
She is beautiful sha.
Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by AllenSpencer: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wakaing about grin grin grin

If you talk that one on Nairaland, dem go roast you

Because the girl fine small, guys no won expose the blunder

If na one worwor girl talk am, dem go finish am

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by Celcius: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Godons1:
Back to Daura, I no wan here stories. grin
It's hear...not "here."
So, you see that just anyone can slip.

3 Likes

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by labusinessguide: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wakaing about in wakanda kingdom... Lol

1 Like

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by mycar: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Na only she waka come

That's what you get when you mix English and pidgin

1 Like

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by tstx(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
We honestly do not want next level

See my signature
Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by marviessss(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Funny
Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by deepwater(f): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
So what?

we just like to put shame on ourselves

nobody said anything about the KUJE doctor yesterday who refused to treat the butchered woman. upon all his tabon

2 Likes

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by Zombicmodz: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
show me the map to her bedroom.
Let me waka in there Straight !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by CallMeNJay: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wakanda

1 Like

Re: "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral by Cletus77(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Celcius:

Hear...not here
Nwa nairaland teacher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted / JUST-IN: President Buhari Arrives Abu Dhabi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.