Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) (43712 Views)

I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / Preacher Arrested For Telling Congregants That God Created Only 2 Gender / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Daboomb: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
kingthreatz:
I am a Christian. But sometimes when I hear a preacher preaching in a bus, i feel like becoming a muslim instantly and singing islamic songs and preaching Islam. We must learn to be tolerant of other people's religions. I am not against evangelism but we have to find innovative ways to bring people to Christ. My two cents.

Shutup there!
You are not a Christian, you are not even a good Muslim, you are an Islamic fanatic.

Both Christian churches and Muslim Mosques are guilty of these noise-nuisance, so stop trying to be a jerk by attacking Christians only.
I am a Christian and l think all religions should be banned from using those Public address systems to disturb the neighborhood, ban the use of public roads/spaces for Crusades or Jumaat and they should all be taxed so as to give back to the environment.

Thus issues is not about one religion but affects all religion.

BTW: l noticed those Muslim's who LOCK THEIR OWN THREADS to non-Muslims (except they shove their Allah down your throat!), all gloating and posting away here.
You see why we say that "action" makes you religious fanatics? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by fardes(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
He think its Nigeria where Muslims disturbed public in the name of calling for prayer and food for started fasting in the daybreak
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Daboomb: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
sisitito01:

Lol, there's a mosque opposite my house, a primary school right next to my house and a CAC church right next to the primary school.

You are finished grin
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by GIFTD: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
U are a wolf in sheep clothing. If u have received salvation No1 evidence is testifying the salvation of the Lord in ur life. For evangelist preaching of the gospel is only medium they express the love of God to sinners Jn3:16
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think preaching the gospel should be banned worldwide. We Christians are constituting nuisances all over the world with our hypocritical evangelism afterall we fail to practice what we preach. No muslim will do this madness in public, why are we Christians so primitive sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by wavylevel: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Serves him blaady right!

Black man with black brain.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Newboss:
Very good.

Public preaching (proselytizing) is wrong on all levels because it's basically a display of arrogance. Telling the guy of the other religion that their "God" is false while yours is the true one. Of course, without logical proof but what's written in a book by some people angry
Exactly, book written by the same people who made the law that Arrested him. you see why Religion is confusing?
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by mekleelex200(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lucin:
If religion was/is truly about a paradise after death, the white man wouldn't have brought it toAfrica.
This is word on a marble!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Daboomb: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
blowjohn:

Their maturity?
U must be kidding right?

That's true.
When it comes to this noise nuisance, the JW people are mire matured.
If you can find one that you can hear it's speakers from just two houses away, video-record it as proof and l will give you 5K for your effort.
I am saying this to encourage them to continue that way so other churches can emulate them.
But they should also stop shoving themselves at people's door. I just slam door in their face, in those days when they could get access to my door, nowadays they can't even smell my gate, not to mention my Alsatian Dogs. Woof-Woof undecided
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
sisitito01:

Lol, there's a mosque opposite my house, a primary school right next to my house and a CAC church right next to the primary school.
Are you planning to join them some day? grin
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Dantedasz(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Disturbing the peace,screaming and threatening people with he'll and brimstone.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bluntemperor:
'they don't tolerate nonsense over there' my foot! That is why the are dying Spiritual death gradually and is also affecting every part of their life.Tell me where they are now!
Your Spiritual life has direct relationship to your Physical being as well your moral life.in Europe,there freedom is making them irrelevant and irresponsible some even preferred to be ISSIS for want of freedom.Envangelist,dust ur sandals and come home u have fulfilled the law.
You have Made Absolute no sense? grin
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
The Kingdom of God suffereth violence.....
If you hear the word of God today, harden not your heart...
The wisdom of God is foolishness to the world....
If they hate me, they will hate you.....
Blessed are those who are persecuted for the sake of the Kingdom....

Selah..
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by GIFTD: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
If u have met a good preacher u will like to be a preacher because the wisdom through which he interprets the word of God will so enthralling that u will need to learn again. But those ones that collect money after preaching are quacks that brings bad reputation to the profession.
kingthreatz:
I am a Christian. But sometimes when I hear a preacher preaching in a bus, i feel like becoming a muslim instantly and singing islamic songs and preaching Islam. We must learn to be tolerant of other people's religions. I am not against evangelism but we have to find innovative ways to bring people to Christ. My two cents.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Goddys:
My compound here is a prayer house sef. Tenants no dey sleep every Friday.

Dem don shout holy ghost fire finish for my body cuz I'm against the disturbances
And the useless Holy ghost fire has still not Affected you grin And they still haven't realised that holy ghost fire doesn't exist.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:
The Kingdom of God suffereth violence.....

If you hear the word of God today, harden not your heart...

The wisdom of God is foolishness to the world....

If they hate me, they will hate you.....

Blessed are those who are persecuted for the sake of the Kingdom....

Selah..
Says who?
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by kingthreatz: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
drharry:

Could you suggest innovative ways to evangelize? You are a Christian but you feel like becoming a Muslim because someone is preaching. That's quite strange...Preaching doesn't mean one is intolerant of other people's religion

Be tolerant. How will you feel hearing an islamic prayer throughout your bus journey?
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
odinga1of:
grin

He thought he was in Warri, where they will preach tilll your ear is worn out
cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by kingthreatz: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
kingreign:

You're not a Christian. How can't you be proud to associate with your fellow members in faith?
This is same as having the form of Godliness but denying the power thereof!

Timothy 3:5

I am proud of my faith. Since you're more prouder than me, nothing is stopping you from doing what that man did in the UK.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by kingthreatz: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Daboomb:

Shutup there!
You are not a Christian, you are not even a good Muslim, you are an Islamic fanatic.

Both Christian churches and Muslim Mosques are guilty of these noise-nuisance, so stop trying to be a jerk by attacking Christians only.
I am a Christian and l think all religions should be banned from using those Public address systems to disturb the neighborhood, ban the use of public roads/spaces for Crusades or Jumaat and they should all be taxed so as to give back to the environment.

Thus issues is not about one religion but affects all religion.

BTW: l noticed those Muslim's who LOCK THEIR OWN THREADS to non-Muslims (except they shove their Allah down your throat!), all gloating and posting away here.
You see why we say that "action" makes you religious fanatics? undecided

Wondering how this cockluvin asswipe escaped from Yabaleft and went straight to Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by GIFTD: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
UK had since backslidden. It had it had been prophesied that the last revival will be led by the black man and then the end will come.
Chelseaplus:
A Nigerian Preacher, who was preaching in public has been arrested by the Police for Public Disturbance in London, UK.

The man was seen dragging with the police men, telling them to repent that is it when they are dead that the will listen. The police men handcuff him and took him away.

See more photos, And Watch Video Here

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/nigerian-preacher-arrested-for-public.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by kingreign(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
kingthreatz:

I am proud of my faith. Since you're more prouder than me, nothing is stopping you from doing what that man did in the UK.

Keep shooting yourself in the foot.

A lying spirit, a spirit of denial of the gospel of Christ. You need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
I was in First bank Ekwulobia one day and one Old man came in And started preaching, The manager did tell him to stop, the man told everyone in the bank to close their eyes so he can pray and finish his preaching. i was like fuvk off man!! you wan thief me money? grin grin blaad clat!! i don't believe in Gaaawd!! and he got Vex with me. grin
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by 8stargeneral: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
He thought he's at uper iweka onitsha,boundle d animal grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
gypsey:
Says who?
Spirit of God.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Spirit of God.
who is spirit of God? were does he/she live? which Nationality is spirit of God?
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by TOSIN116: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think preaching the gospel should be banned worldwide. We Christians are constituting nuisances all over the world with our hypocritical evangelism afterall we fail to practice what we preach. No muslim will do this madness in public, why are we Christians so primitive sad
You not a Christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by mechanics(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
He will be released.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
gypsey:
who is spirit of God? were does he/she live? which Nationality is spirit of God?

Your mind is possessed, even if I proved it 100% you won't still understand. If you want to grasp what I mean you must first submit your spirit to Christ. Trying to make you understand without submission is an exercise in futility for now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by erico2k2(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:
I don't think this is the issue here, the fact is there are designated places for preaching, in the Uk it is called free speech area!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by sisitito01(f): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Daboomb:

You are finished grin
Lol, not exactly. I've lived here for 11 years so I'm used to it.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by sisitito01(f): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
gypsey:
Are you planning to join them some day? grin
I don't understand.
Re: Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) by gabriel212: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
sisitito01:

Na one chance be that. At 5.30am mosque start their own
At midnight CAC night vigil
Sunday morning and mid week another noise sorry I get your pain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.