Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,597 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre (34799 Views)

2023 APC Presidential Primary Election: Akpabio Visit South East Delegates / Mutiu Okunola Attacked, Beaten For Destroying INEC Collation Center (Videos) / Akwa Ibom State Election - Akpabio loses re-election bid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by freemanbubble: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Okay
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by PresidoAtikuGcf: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
martineverest:
3 is sure in Edo state and one in deltA

Is Edo still south south? angry
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by Passionate888: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
martineverest:
Let's watch
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by NwaliE01: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Akpabio..

Never give up..

APC Will win Insha Allah

Insha Allah or whatever you pray to, APC will not win.
This suffering is too much. Are you not in this country?

You were buying rice at #8500 but now #15000,

Garri is sold more than double the price last 4 years ago,

Petrol is sold #185 against #86, 4 years ago.

Minimum wage remain #18,000 same as 4 years ago.

What have we benefited as a nation from this Government?

Please let's be sincere to ourselves before we allow religion to be-cloud us.

5 Likes

Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by Amarabae(f): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chris ekpeyong is indeed a tough nut to crack,
Akpabio has lost.
Ekpeyong you be correct cartel.
No give the foolish killer space.
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Akpabio..

Never give up..

APC Will win Insha Allah
what do you know. Apc will win in akwa ibom. Lol you will be in north and be saying rubbish. The only way akpabio can win here is only rigging. Akpabio is a popular and respected man here but the party is taboo here.

2 Likes

Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by Shampoo77: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Akpabio how market? You think Akwa Ibom belongs to you alone abi? By the way what happened to the millions of votes you promise Buhari? I just dey laugh.
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by Slimzoo1: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
As Mr saraki
Hahaha
Some top politicians go retired by 6 O'clock
Today
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by Ferrous(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
braveboi4life:
I wish, akpabio, saraki and akume loses, then no bastard politician will take us for granted
...and Omo Agege

1 Like

Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by fortunechy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
He ended his political career by joining uselessly evil party
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by chloride6: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
ROCKJ1:
The effect of jumping ship... If Akpabio had remained in PDP it would have been a smooth win.

He had no choice...

EFCC had him dead to rights
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by redpencil: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
It's our mandate, we have given it to the best candidates.

Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by nsesam(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Goodswill Akpabio officially has fail Election to APC.
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by pharoah7(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
martineverest:
stop typing rubbish.. Is it the same edo state that I reside or another?
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by ruffhandu: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:
Chaiiii see what they did to best ever governor in Nigeria

For where? Better than Peter Obi?
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wizygreat12:
Akpabio is a gooner
In your deeam
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by Welrez(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
braveboi4life:
I wish, akpabio, saraki and akume loses, then no bastard politician will take us for granted
And PDP winning in Lagos would conclude the democratic revolution.
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by AllenSpencer: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Truth be told, Akpabio is a grassroot politician

He has those followers irrespective of party affiliation.

A presidential candidate in the future if power crosses to the South South.
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
BubuZombi:
Trust this man... Park Votes For Buhari... Akwa Ibom Is APC... 4+4 is a goooooal
Akwa ibom is no man's monopoly. It doesn't work that way over here.
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by standardboi(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Continue in ur dream world
c ur mouth....where are you from?
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by BubuZombi: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
Akwa ibom is no man's monopoly. It doesn't work that way over here.

Ya but APC will have 45-50% votes from Akwa Ibom
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by jayson87: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
ruffhandu:

For where? Better than Peter Obi?
Brother no arguing this... he is better than obi and fashola combined
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by Quorax: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
frankblinkz:
I like this man....but it pains me to know he's in the wrong party....I served in akwa ibom and can attest to his good works over there...
I once said he's the man to rule Nigeria,but with this....i jst hate politics
He really tried for his state but instead of allowing his people speak for him, he caved in. I feel really bad cry

2 Likes

Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by backbone503(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
It will be miraculous if Akpabio wins. But hey, I believe in miracles.
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by dboss12(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
frankblinkz:
I like this man....but it pains me to know he's in the wrong party....I served in akwa ibom and can attest to his good works over there...
I once said he's the man to rule Nigeria,but with this....i jst hate politics

that is political tussles my brother, the thing is Akwa Ibom people akapbio because he is a talk and do man. he will definitely win, just watch.

1 Like

Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
BubuZombi:

Ya but APC will have 45-50% votes from Akwa Ibom
please let's bet nah. You will be in north and be making irrelevant analysis.
Akpkabio is a well respected man here but his party is a taboo here. Bet me akpabio will lose his senatorial sit unless he rigs. Who is ekpeyoung to challenge akpabio but his party has given edge to ekpeyung

3 Likes

Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by Dollabiz: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hehehehe
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by Seun360(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
jk200:
Akpabio is a goner....

He miscalculated his political move. Am very sure he will be regretting his action by now.

Pele akpabio

Chris Ekpeyong to defeat Godwsill in Annang land?

Tutun kpa!
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by Dino98: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
jk200:
Akpabio is a goner....

He miscalculated his political move. Am very sure he will be regretting his action by now.

Pele akpabio

He was afraid of EFCC harassment....so he ran to where he can be transformed into a saint on arrival.
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by ruffhandu: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:
Brother no arguing this... he is better than obi and fashola combined

I totally disagree with you. Peter Obis, so far, is the best Governor that has served a Nigerian state, at least since 1991 till date.
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by adecz: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
While Akpabio was busy going
upandan down for the lifeless one,

he took his own reelection for granted,

He is now learning a bitter political lesson.

undecided
Re: Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Seun360:

Chris Ekpeyong to defeat Godwsill in Annang land?
Tutun kpa!
chris ekpeyong is also an anang man, abeg stop lieing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) / Catholic Priest, Hyacinth, Wins Benue APC Governorship Ticket / Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.