Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable (36522 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba / Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by Maket: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
The real result will be out
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by B1ak3: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
how did this make front page? 6,000 votes in an unknown area in a PDP state is significant enough to be called flooring?? 6000 votes? in a local govt when ordinary ward results in Kastina or Kano have been giving more than four times that margin. And this made front page? was it golden votes? or is there a prophet born in that town that made this one special angry
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by richybanky(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
dhuthraki:
Akwanga is a PDP stronghold
But before the election, Akwanga pple are moving to next level but reverse is the case now grin grin
Bye Baba cheesy grin
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by NothingDoMe: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
hucienda:

d way all these results dey come in ee bi like everywhere don become PDP stronghold.
lol

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by jayson87: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
ATIKULATION everywhere
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Patiently waiting to see kano kwankwaso hope you did ur assignment all we need is 40 percent from there cool
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by Beaubussy(f): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Articulated!!!
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by sircrabo: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Who has a verified report on who is leading generally, tired of this polling unit results
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by Slimzoo1: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nasarawa state buhari win oh
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by somalianprince: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is called beating. Buhari should write his handover notes fast. cheesy
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by islandmoon: 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
dhuthraki:
Akwanga is a PDP stronghold

same you told us there are only 40 people and the rally ground was empty during campaign

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by abaragospel: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
we will get to the point P.D.P all the way if you think this change is not eating you up for 3year and now go see a doctor
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by Temptee101(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
B1ak3:
how did this make front page? 6,000 votes in n unknown area in a PDP state is significant enough to be called flooring?? 6000 votes? in a local govt when ordinary ward results in Kastina have been giving more than four times that margin. And this made front page? was it golden votes? or is there a prophet born in that town that made this one special angry
When did Nasarawa become a PDP state? Your frustration never still start sef, las las sniper go rescue you

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by Bundaweber: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

Isoright

PDP is gonna clear Edo state

As at yesterday evening
Pdp is raping APC in Egor local government area of Edo state

Don't argue with me am apo2 in one of the unit at ward 10

I said initially I can bet my balls that PDP will win Edo state

and u were made an official in this election. hhmmm there is clearly a ground to cancel that election as it seems an official (that is you) is partisan
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by mrZENographer: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
While everyone be rejoicing. Don't forget that there has been lots of APC rigging and military soldiers snatching ballot boxes.

But God has intervened. Hahaha.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by thatigboman: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
This one small. Buhari has lost
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by dorodee(m): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wait untill you hear result from Karu LGA... My polling unit has never witnessed the turnouts of yesterday. Everyone shouting " we don tire"

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by Yankee101: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
These were places Goodluck lost in the last elections
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by Mart1994(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
SeverusSnape:
grin Hehehehehehe grin

I pity that dullardic and despotic lifeless creature.
what did you do to Harry Potter, Dumbledore and Grindelwald? sad[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by JonRiseOfficial(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
When I see posts on social media that Nasarawa state is one of Buhari's strongholds I just laugh.
Buhari has never won any of the elections he contested in Nasarawa state.
He shouldnt have wasted resources in coming to campaign in my dear state cos we will never allow him win here..we nor de look Uche face for here oh...
I am just praying that our Incumbent Governor Al-Makura will not commit sucide after the Nasarawa south senatorial district results have been announced because he and his co-blood sucking APC will be wiped out.
Make dem prepare hospital for saudi arabia wey dem go carry am go,because the senatorial seat he just contested for,will never be his.
PDP all the way.
Come May 9th,We shall go out enmass and vote Davematics David Emmanuel Ombugadu Of PDP as our Governor,for a New Nasarawa State Of Possibilities...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by webtutorr: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
ATIKULATED ATIKUOBI

WE DEY WITH YOU JARE..
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by JonRiseOfficial(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yankee101:
These were places Goodluck lost in the last elections
Goodluck did not loose in Nasarawa go and check well.
Nasarawa was never Buhari's stronghold
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by coolfems(m): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by atoleybaba(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wait till you all hear result of Toto local govt of nasarawa...you will think pdp doesn't exist
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by asfrank(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Every Lion get him own DEN!!!
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by galaxy2020(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
My earnest prayer,,atleast we will bury hm with 10 mats, presidential way....cheesy
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by vincentjk(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wow what about lafia?
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by sinkhole: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
O boy, if you see the level of technical rigging for this state by APC, ehn, Buhari go win Nasarawa State!
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable by sinkhole: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
vincentjk:
Wow what about lafia?
Na Buhari win Lafia on the level of technical rigging cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses ₦2 Billion Daily To Twitter Ban - NetBlocks (Sahara Reporters) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos / Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.