Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 (35077 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2022 / PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 28th April 2021 / Leceister City Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 28th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by Rizan3349: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Exactly my thought ...the most annoying is Rashford ,the coach should pack that guy on bench......quote author=bonechamberlain post=77934340]Man U should make sure, Herrera, Mata remain in man u, and sell off pogba for 100million pounds if not he should remain, while rashford should be in the bench angry[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by kprez(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
erons22:

Chelsea 2 more matches are against watford and leicester, while arsenal against brighton and burnley i see chelsea and arsenal dropping points
so u dnt see manu dropping point(s) bro go check again
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by 1x2x3: 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
tgmservice:

Mumu is professional goalkeeper meant to spill that kind of a shot.

That error makes is a big howler

You won't want to learn rather na to call person wey dey correct you mumu.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by donoro(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
donoro:
Wait o so United have never won at home against a top 6 team this season and chelsea have never won away against a top 6 team this season this one na x& if you know u know grin grin grin two useless clubs
naso I don turn prophet o na church remain now grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by babington91(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
erons22:

Chelsea 2 more matches are against watford and leicester, while arsenal against brighton and burnley i see chelsea and arsenal dropping points

And man united will win there two remaining games abi...... you Don bafff??

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by erons22(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
kprez:

so u dnt see manu dropping point(s) bro go check again

Ok o just saying
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by Reussite: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
dominique:
Why are they all scared of this top 4? grin
Because literally the four clubs vying for the spot are of no use in the CL. wink they just go there to mark present year in year out.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by erons22(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
babington91:

And man united will win there two remaining games abi...... you Don bafff??

guy yes they will, well nothing concern me I nor be United fan
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Personally, I believe only Man City, and Liverpool have business being in UCL next season... Spurs to a little extent. The remaining slots should be subject to play offs among all clubs from 4th to 10th... This season has been beyond shambolic.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by erons22(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by Reussite: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
dereborn:
Chelsea and Manchester United are funny teams.......the just concluded match showed how poor they are,no cutting edge,no passion or zeal. They are nt just good enough for top four
You are so right about that. If only it were possible they be swapped with Everton & Wolverhampton I would be so glad. United has been annoyingly misfit this campaign. angry

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by mosefin19(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
erons22:
I see man u qualifying for top 4 their next 2 matches are against huddersfield and cardiff

And Chelsea and Arsenal will lose their own abi

Una go just dey predict nonsense
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by Agboola2much(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Angelfrost:
Personally, I believe only Man City, and Liverpool have business being in UCL next season... Spurs to a little extent. The remaining slots should be subject to play offs among all clubs from 4th to 10th... This season has been beyond shambolic.

Very funny but you can't judge football like that.. The team that finishes fourth this year in EPL may win the Champions league next season..

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by etibaba(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
erons22:

You may need to visit the Epl table once more to get a clearer picture of it, Man U hope for a ucl place ended immediately the ref blew the final whistle.
I will break it down for you, Tottenham are 5 points above Man u with a superior goal difference of +16(After subtracting both teams goal difference) Meaning even if Tottenham draw the next game and lose the last game its still impossible for Man u to move over Tottenham.
Chelsea are 3 points above Man u with a superior goal difference of +8, meaning if Chelsea win the next game and lose the last game, they will finish above man u except Man u win both games by 5 goals margin each. So you see how it is abi? The only team with a slim hope of finishing in top four is Arsenal.

10 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by etibaba(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Agboola2much:

Very funny but you can't judge football like that.. The team that finishes fourth this year in EPL may win the Champions league next season..
Yea that's true, Afterall Portugal made the 2016 Euro knockout via Best loser and still went on to raise the trophy.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by encryptjay(m): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
The should use raffle draw for 4th place abeg grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Agboola2much:

You are very correct... Still pissed at such performances by the top 6 teams. This is one of the worst I have seen in a long time. Imagine the top 2 teams looking millions of miles ahead of them. Simply SHOCKING!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by erons22(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
etibaba:
You may need to visit the Epl table once more to get a clearer picture of it, Man U hope for a ucl place ended immediately the ref blew the final whistle.
I will break it down for you, Tottenham are 5 points above Man u with a superior goal difference of +16(After subtracting both teams goal difference) Meaning even if Tottenham draw the next game and lose the last game its still impossible for Man u to move over Tottenham.
Chelsea are 3 points above Man u with a superior goal difference of +8, meaning if Chelsea win the next game and lose the last game, they will finish above man u except Man u win both games by 5 goals margin each. So you see how it is abi? The only team with a slim hope of finishing in top four is Arsenal.

Ok o
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by Fightmeloveme: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Join my WhatsApp football group.

https:///LwjU9UwhvYG1uEZ0optwFW
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by EmmaxKeys: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
okay

Good day, all nairalanders. You're Lucky to be reading this in you are in need of a cool phone. I have one here. He's a cool guy. His name is Gionee S10 Lite. He has cool awesome features. You know what? If interested, we can help you bring him to your doorstep.
Click on the link below to learn more about him and order.

https://naijstore..com/2019/04/gionee-s10-lite-4gb-ram-32gb-rom-4g-lte.html
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by seunmohmoh(f): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
dxpecial:

so u go work on Sundays?? is your shop the only place to watch or u have other things to do?? I like girls who watch football
I don't like going to viewing station.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't know what Jorginho and Matteo Kovacic have contributed to Chelsea squad this season and Sarri keeps fielding them week -in -week out. We've got Reuben Loftus -Cheek and Ross Barkley, two English internationals with better goal returns , assists and strength. David Luiz is such a great lad, full of life on and off the pitch but he's the only person who's made more error than himself this season. This is the most boring team I've watched in a decade. cry

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by Sammiel: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Reussite:

You are so right about that. If only it were possible they be swapped with Everton & Wolverhampton I would be so glad. United has been annoyingly misfit this campaign. angry
Blame it on the goal-keeper, David De Gea. His poor form is making the whole team look avergae whereas there are some quality hardworking players who are trying so hard to place the club on the path of glory and appease the fans. It is a pity, and I pray he leaves United and move to his desired club during the summer. He can not even stop penalties....dude is finished!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
moshino:

Monkey, when was the last time Liverpool won EPL or Champions League, who was the last English team to win Champions League?

So many plastic Liverpool fans all over the net these days

Watch them disappear after they go trophyless
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by Wordson(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

So many plastic Liverpool fans all over the net these days

Watch them disappear after they go trophyless
Mumu! E go clear for ur eye when we win UCL and possibly EPL.. sad

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Wordson:
Mumu! E go clear for ur eye when we win UCL and possibly EPL.. sad

We heard all the last year

In a few weeks you will all disappear till the next false hope of a season comes along
Sing another song please

undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th April 2019 by Wordson(m): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

We heard all the last year

In a few weeks you will all disappear till the next false hope of a season comes along
Sing another song please

undecided
No need for much talk.. Lets wait and see who laughs last.. tongue I can never disappear.. I Av bn a huge fan of my club for over 10years.. I stuck with Dem thru thick and thin.. U will see eventually dat success may be gradual but its still success

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Champions League / UEFA Lists Eight Unforgettable Games Of 2019/20 Champions League / Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 1) On 22nd July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.