Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 (6253 Views)

❌❌sold❌❌✅✅✅completely Accident Free 2010 MB C300 4matic✅✅✅ / SOLD! Clean Title 2010 Lexus Rx 350 Foreign Used / Toks 010 Mercedes Benz E 350 Available For Sale 7.5m Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2019
kingreign:

This baba calculusx own na ebeano. Grab ya copy now! wink

Na your own I want. cheesy
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by Eddee(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Come dash me 18" wheels na. cry

I've got two 18 inch rims. If you don't mind, I could send them to you free of charge, you only pay for the waybill
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by kingreign(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Na your own I want. cheesy

Village people and monitoring spirits o!

Oya come carryy Lexus own tongue
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Eddee:

I've got two 18 inch rims. If you don't mind, I could send them to you free of charge, you only pay for the waybill

Thanks, bro!
I'm not quite sure how that would work, though? Two rear wheels? Two front wheels? Or two on one side?

Not being snarky either; just curious.

kingreign:

Village people and monitoring spirits o!

Oya come carryy Lexus own tongue

I no want Lexus. cry
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by Eddee(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Thanks, bro!
I'm not quite sure how that would work, though? Two rear wheels? Two front wheels? Or two on one side?

cry

Don't know which side specifically, but the rims were all same size, kid bro drove into a pothole @ almost 150km and damaged one rim with two tires. Couldn't find the exact design to replace. Subsequently, had to change the set. My mechanic couldn't account for one, so i currently have two rims in my possession.

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by Nastydru: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Thanks, bro!

I no want Lexus. cry
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by thebigkendo(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Thanks, bro!

cry

grin grin grin
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
thebigkendo:

grin grin grin

I nor know na. E reach to ask. grin grin

Eddee:

Don't know which side specifically, but the rims were all same size, kid bro drove into a pothole @ almost 150km and damaged one rim with two tires. Couldn't find the exact design to replace. Subsequently, had to change the set. My mechanic couldn't account for one, so i currently have two rims in my possession.

OK, bro. Thanks!
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by calculusx(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2019
Happy Weekend
Happy People

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2019
calculusx:
Happy Weekend
Happy People

10k and a packet of chips enough to seal the deal?
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by calculusx(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dash

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by valarinz: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2019
calculusx:
Dash

Your car is fine oo, though the cash is even more handsome sef cool
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by calculusx(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2019
valarinz:

Your car is fine oo, though the cash is even more handsome sef cool

small change bro grin

1 Like

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by calculusx(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2019
Going!!!
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by calculusx(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2019
• Let me shock somebori grin
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by dannybrasky(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2019
Go on grin

calculusx:
• Let me shock somebori grin
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by calculusx(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2019
legalwealth:

The one you are showing in the container which is the one with Ontario plate number is different from the one with different number that you took its picture from nowhere lying it is the same car.

Just saying though; how can the last user as you claimed decide to change from the better rim to old looking rim just like that.

• I'm sure the 7 people (family,friends and your Secretary) that liked your post would have buried their heads in Shame by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by valarinz: 6:20pm On May 20, 2019
calculusx:

• I'm sure the 7 people (family,friends and your Secretary) that liked your post would have buried their head in Shame by now.

shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by legalwealth(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2019
calculusx:

• I'm sure the 7 people (family,friends and your Secretary) that liked your post would have buried their head in Shame by now.

It is not actually necessary I respond to you even considering that this comment of mine was said here long time ago and you are just picking on it now, I'm just here to catch fun. #EvidenceofSeverePains grin grin grin

In as much you do not have evidence to say that they are all my family/friends plus I don't have time to prove you wrong, tell us who those you begged to rate yours 2 months ago or so when it went down to 2 stars as at January of this year of which I can see valarinz your friend as the latest rater in there on your own google business page are. #StopBeingAnHypocriteAndACunningPerson #ChangeYourWays

1 Share

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by calculusx(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2019
• I don't have your time because my time is soo precious to me, reason why I've not read nor responded to more than your 100 mentions of my moniker. If I do, you will keep yourself away from the Internet.

Continue displaying your nuisance online, it shows how un-cultured you are. Well, this is enough, I don't talk while eating

1 Like

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by valarinz: 7:21pm On May 20, 2019
legalwealth:

It is not actually necessary I respond to you even considering that this comment of mine was said here long time ago and you are just picking on it now, I'm just here to catch fun. #EvidenceofSeverePains grin grin grin

In as much you do not have evidence to say that they are all my family/friends plus I don't have time to prove you wrong, tell us who those you begged to rate yours 2 months ago or so when it went down to 2 stars as at January of this year of which I can see valarinz your friend as the latest rater in there on your own google business page are. #StopBeingAnHypocriteAndACunningPerson #ChangeYourWays

Bro, it will amaze you to find out that he didn't beg me for that review, not everyone is as talented In begging as you are

Also, you're not catching any fun, instead you're drowning in pains

2 Likes

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by legalwealth(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2019
grin grin grin LMAO! !!

As if you can do more than what your over 10 messenger boys did on the threads below amidst other ones and I'm still on the internet and will forever be by God's grace.

https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns

https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets

#SeverePainsEverywhere

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by calculusx(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2019
Let me advise you, there is Life Offline. Channel the time you stay on NL to work on yourself. There is alot you need to work on.
Engage yourself positively, be productive, spend time with friends and your family. Take them out, go to Cinemas, Park or Garden to refresh yourself or spend quality time with your wife husband and make babies.
Life is too sweet to keep grudge for 6months. The NLer that bought your Lexus is happy till date. Stop making yourself a laughing stock. Reading your comments gives me constipation. You even doubted my Name...How bad could that be? . Please enough of this display online, it's very very annoying

4 Likes

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2019
calculusx:
Let me advise you, there is Life Offline. Channel the time you stay on NL to work on yourself. There is alot you need to work on.
Engage yourself positively, be productive, spend time with friends and your family. Take them out, go to Cinemas, Park or Garden to refresh yourself or spend quality time with your wife husband and make babies.
Life is too sweet to keep grudge for 6months. The NLer that bought your Lexus is happy till date. Stop making yourself a laughing stock. Reading your comments gives me constipation. You even doubted my Name...How bad could that be? . Please enough of this display online, it's very very annoying

wise words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by diportivo: 8:25pm On May 20, 2019
calculusx:

abeg leave matter for Mathias

we are dealing with the idiot on his various threads

u

just continue making ur sales grin

2 Likes

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by legalwealth(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2019
calculusx:

LMAO at ripper/scammer/fraudster trying to form adviser. For your information, I've been making money and still making money on nairaland before issue of your lemon Lexus car which transmission parked on the high way after two days that you sold it to me.

No need of talking much for the links to the threads up there have everything.

Stop selling lemon, scraps and packaged cars/vehices
Stop ripping people off their hard earned money
Stop your attitude of "I owe no one especially customers and prospective ones explanation let alone apology"
Stop being dubious and cunning
Stop sending your messenger boys to bully any of your customers that complain of your service especially customer service which is very awful and horrible.

And many more which you know; pride they say comes before a fall. You were the one that told me to proceed with the thread of my complaint I created, that you will be more popular. Are you not more popular now as you envisaged?

I'm on this thread which you by yourself invited me this evening and I leave you and other messenger boys of yours to keep blabbing out of severe pains written all over you all. #PEACE
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by dannybrasky(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2019
grin see pain!! As dem no gree give u hire purchase na em make u vomit talk like this? grin

You forgot the days u were calling same calculusx sir sir sir and begging grin

Hmmm life oh life grin

legalwealth:

LMAO at ripper/scammer/fraudster trying to form adviser. For your information, I've been making money and still making money on nairaland before issue of your lemon Lexus car which transmission parked on the high way after two days that you sold it to me.

No need of talking much for the links to the threads up there have everything.

Stop selling lemon, scraps and packaged cars/vehices
Stop ripping people off their hard earned money
Stop your attitude of "I owe no one especially customers and prospective ones explanation let alone apology"
Stop being dubious and cunning
Stop sending your messenger boys to bully any of your customers that complain of your service especially customer service which is very awful and horrible.

And many more which you know; pride they say comes before a fall. You were the one that told me to proceed with the thread of my complaint I created, that you will be more popular. Are you not more popular now as you envisaged?

I'm on this thread which you by yourself invited me this evening and I leave you and other messenger boys of yours to keep blabbing out of severe pains written all over you all. #PEACE

1 Like

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by calculusx(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2019
legalwealth:

LMAO at ripper/scammer/fraudster trying to form adviser.

Like Seriously!!! Well, I'm a Catholic and won't make mockery of Christianity like you did here but may everyone be Judged according to their deed and actions. You are un-repentant fella.
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by legalwealth(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2019
calculusx:

Like Seriously!!! Well, I'm a Catholic and won't make mockery of Christianity like you did here but may everyone be Judged according to their deed and actions. You are un-repentant fella.

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by Okuda(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2019
damn. our men are becomimg effeminate beings. I am ashamed.

1 Like

Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by Osama10(m): 5:38am On Jun 19, 2019
Nice Ride Bro...
Re: SOLD....Clean Title 2010 MB E 350 by calculusx(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2019
Osama10:
Nice Ride Bro...

Thanks bro. Quite an age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyota Picnic 2003 For Sale / 2015 Model Range Rover Supercharged Vogue Toks / 2 Units Of 2018 Model Toyota Rav4 Toks Full Option Selling Cheap And Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.