Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? (956 Views)

Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls / Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by Vibesking(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
There's a particular sect of individuals [male and female] who always seem to be at the opposite side of luck when it comes to love.
These folks have been heartbroken and emotionally battered to point they believe that love only exist in movies.

For the males who fall into the above category, they've come to accept that all women are inclined to be repacious and money-grobbers. They claim that all women have an inherent tendency to cheat and are generally gold diggers.

Also, there's a particular sect of females who are unlucky with love too. These folks seem to
have a magnetic field around them that appears to always pull players towards them -- they always tend to fall in love with men who eventually cheat on them.
As a result of numerous heartbreaks, you hear such women recline to saying things like "all men are scum. "

These two sects of individuals have one thing in common: they BELIEVE the worse about the opposite sex.

To the average person this might not make sense. But there's been various psychological studies which reveal that your life often catches up with your thoughts.
Your reality will move in the direction of the mental pictures you've established in your mind.

If you believe that all men are scum, be assured that only scumbags will approach you. And after a while, you begin to wonder where all the good men are. There's no diabolical powers are after you; its just nature obeying the universal law of attraction.

Look carefully into the life of men who believe that all women are avaricious. These are exactly the kind of wowen that always come in and out of thier life -- women who like money above anything else and don't mind spreading their legs for a parcel of bread.

Here's the bottom line: If your want to attract good, first learn to see good in others.
The quality of your life is in direct correlation with how you think and see the world.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Op thanks. You are absolutely right. I guess careful meditation to rid my consciousness of the thought that all men are cheats and liars will draw me to a better person.

Law of attraction is real.
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
I rather stay single than fall into the trap of a failed relationship....

One can't be lucky at all times....
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by ImaIma1(f): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Vibesking:
There's a particular sect of individuals [male and female] who always seem to be at the opposite side of luck when it comes to love.
These folks have been heartbroken and emotionally battered to point they believe that love only exist in movies.

For the males who fall into the above category, they've come to accept that all women are inclined to be repacious and money-grobbers. They claim that all women have an inherent tendency to cheat and are generally gold diggers.

Also, there's a particular sect of females who are unlucky with love too. These folks seem to
have a magnetic field around them that appears to always pull players towards them -- they always tend to fall in love with men who eventually cheat on them.
As a result of numerous heartbreaks, you hear such women recline to saying things like "all men are scum. "

These two sects of individuals have one thing in common: they BELIEVE the worse about the opposite sex.

To the average person this might not make sense. But there's been various psychological studies which reveal that your life often catches up with your thoughts.
Your reality will move in the direction of the mental pictures you've established in your mind.

If you believe that all men are scum, be assured that only scumbags will approach you. And after a while, you begin to wonder where all the good men are. There's no diabolical powers are after you; its just nature obeying the universal law of attraction.

Look carefully into the life of men who believe that all women are avaricious. These are exactly the kind of wowen that always come in and out of thier life -- women who like money above anything else and don't mind spreading their legs for a parcel of bread.

Here's the bottom line: If your want to attract good, first learn to see good in others.
The quality of your life is in direct correlation with how you think and see the world.

The bold is so true. They keep attracting what they have filled up their heads with.
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by johnkey: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
God blessed me with true love. Appreciate true love if you have one. I can't wait to marry my baby.
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by Uglymugg: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Op thanks. You are absolutely right. I guess careful meditation to rid my consciousness of the thought that all men are cheats and liars will draw me to a better person.

Lmfao
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
Uglymugg:

Lmfao
Yea. Laugh uglymutt laugh

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by Uglymugg: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yea. Laugh uglymutt laugh

Top lel grin grin
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by urboyAce(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Love is an illusion.. the bullshit fades away...stop looking for true love
Pple try to work things out themselves that's y they fail...keep calm and see things working out in its own acvord..fate..
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Vibesking:

Well said.
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I rather stay single than fall into the trap of a failed relationship....

One can't be lucky at all times....

How will you know it will fail if you're not in a relationship? Everyone goes into a relationship hoping for the best not the worst.
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

How will you know it will fail if you're not in a relationship? Everyone goes into a relationship hoping for the best not the worst.
I know....Many have had worse relationships in the past
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by Vibesking(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

You got that right. Meditation coupled with positive affirmations are instrumental in reconfiguring our thought patterns.

When the great poet, E.C Henley said "I am the master of my fate. The captain of my soul," he wasn't just being poietic, he was stating a philosophy that's as old as time itself -- we control the outcome of our lives by controlling how we think.

Even Solomon, the Jewish King understood this. "As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man" - Proverbs 27:19.

The outcome of our lives is a reflection of our most dominant thoughts.
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by Vibesking(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I know....Many have had worse relationships in the past

You shouldn't allow people's negative relationship experiences to dictate the outcome of yours.
The fact theirs failed doesn't necessarily mean yours would.
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Vibesking:

You shouldn't allow people's negative relationship experiences to dictate the outcome of yours.
The fact theirs failed doesn't necessarily mean yours would.
What if I am talking about myself

I'll be lucky Las Las
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by Vibesking(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
urboyAce:
Love is an illusion.. the bullshit fades away...stop looking for true love
Pple try to work things out themselves that's y they fail...keep calm and see things working out in its own acvord..fate..

Leaving things to chance or luck isn't just plain laziness, but also grossly dangerous.
There's no significant success (either in relationship or otherwise) that has ever been gotten by chance.
Desire needs to be mixed with action before you can get anything worthwhile.
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by Vibesking(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
What if I am talking about myself

I'll be lucky Las Las

Would you rather depend on luck or be in control of your life?
A good relationship won't just fall on your laps, you've got to create the atmosphere capable of attracting it.
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Vibesking:

Would you rather depend on luck or be in control of your life?
A good relationship won't just fall on your laps, you've got to create the atmosphere capable of attracting it.
Alright then... Thanks cool
Re: Could This Be The Number ONE Reason For All Your Failed Relationships? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Iuminouz:
adanna linda angry
Ogini

(1) (Reply)

Telling Her NO Will Get U Laid Faster Than A YES / Woman Who Killed Her Husband To Follow Other Men / How I Flirt Ladies Without Being Creepy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.