Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (71560 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) / President Buhari Departs For Hometown Daura For Sallah Celebration(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
God punish Buhari
PAIN.....!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Integritychap: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
another 4years for PMB in Aso Rock by God Grace..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by adecz: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
150 cattle & 2 horses!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This man and poverty na like
INEC & fake results..

Tufiakwa!!!

This is why he hates wealthy people
& wants all Nigerians to suffer. ..
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
melomelo:
Tell me why Islamization will not be achieved by APC/Buhari?

Pastor Osinbajo can not/will not stop Buhari's Islamization of Nigeria.

In Abuja capital city, a Redeemed female evangelist was murdered in broad daylight by Islamic fundamentalists for preaching Jesus Christ, yet Osinbajo didn't do or say anything to show Buhari and Nigerians that he did not agree with the killing of innocent Christians by Islamic fundamentalists.

Buhari negotiated with Boko Haram and released all the Islamic school girls kidnapped by Boko Haram and left Leah Sharibu, the only Christian girl, with the terrorist group because she is a Christian.

Up till now Osinbajo has not seen the need for FG to pay the terrorists to release Leah, but he is going about distributing billions of Naira in the name of Tradermoni, while Leah Sharibu is still languishing in the hands of the terrorist group for her faith in the name of Pastor Osinbajo's Lord Jesus Christ.

Somebody is deceiving us Christians. The truth must be told.

Catholic Bishops were murdered inside Church by fulani herdsmen who have Buhari's full support, Pastor Osinbajo just merely explained it away as "we will fish out the culprits".

Only recently, a Christian former Chief of Defence Staff was murdered in very very questionable circumstances.

How many shall we count?

Esther in the Bible said "If I perish, I perish" for the sake of her God and Israel. Shedrac, Mishak and Abedniggo in the Book of Daniel said to the King "we will not bow to your idol, our God is able to save us, per adventure He didn't, we are ready to die for Him".

David put his life down when Goliath defied Israel and the God of Israel.

Pastor Osinbajo was supposed to be the Esther or Shedrac, Mishak and Abedniggo or David of Nigerian Christians.

Unfortunately Pastor Osinbajo is VP for himself and family alone; even RCCG cannot point at any tangible benefit of having Osinbajo as a Member and Provincial Pastor as VP.

When Osinbajo was sworn in as VP, he was asked whether he preferred to be addressed as "Pastor" or "professor" he said he preferred to be addressed as "Professor", at the expense of his ordination as a Provincial Pastor.

Today, his campaign posters address him as "Pastor Osinbajo" and not "Professor Osinbajo".

Child of God wake up from your slumber of IGNORANCE; don't allow Buhari (Satanic agent) to use Pastor Osinbajo to deceive you the second time.

He succeeded in deceiving the Nigerian Christians the first time in 2015, because he used Pastor Osinbajo of RCCG, otherwise he would have failed the 4th time like he failed the previous times when he hadn't picked Pastor Osinbajo as VP.

The Bible says when the righteous are in Power (Govt), the people rejoice.

Buhari claims to be Mr. Integrity and has a Senior Pastor as VP; are you Nigerians rejoicing now?

The Bible cannot be wrong - Buhari/Osinbajo are not the righteous that the Bible talked about.

If I am wrong, is General T.Y Danjuma also wrong about APC/BUHARI's Islamization agenda?

Christians in the middle belt were being killed in thousands every day and Pastor Osinbajo kept mute, because of his personal political interest at the detriment of God's Kingdom; if not for President Donald Trump's warning to Buhari, maybe, by now they would have wiped out the entire Christians in middle belt and Osinbajo will not say a word, because he doesn't want to offend Buhari.

And I repeat "what shall it profit a Pastor if he becomes 2-times VP and may be President, while the Church he is supposed to lead to heaven for the Master is wiped out by agents of the devil who are his close associates"?
*Be warned*
Trash

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
God punish Buhari

I return it back to your ancestors and generation!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Useless man

Is he your father?

Blame your father for not making you a happier being.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by paris8223: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Rebuke: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Please remain there. Those hoses and cows need yhu more. Yhu hav no business in Asorock.
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by MistaBabz: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
That's actually where he belongs not Aso Rock. Happy packing Ex-President

Likes for Atiku as our president elect
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by scherzo247: 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
winning is sure like death for my President nothing do you baba till 2023 sai baba !

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by themanderon: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
How someone can look at that old man and think he can lead a nation with one of the highest population of youths in Africa beats my imagination. Our problems are truly bigger than we can imagine.
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Femi316: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
celebgistz:
President Muhammadu Buhari was spotted earlier today, spent some good time at this farm in his hometown, Daura, Katsina State.

Source:https://celebgistz.com.ng/president-buhari-spotted-at-his-farm-in-his-hometown-daura-katsina-photos/
Old news
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by alizma: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
see confidence. I doff my hat for you Sir

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sai baba buhari!!! till 2044!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
God punish Buhari
Person wey God don bless!God bless me as u bless Buhari.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by laosy(m): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Valro:
Am trying so hard no to laugh grin
Ajeh, the sneakers no be for here oo grin
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
God punish Buhari

Your life is in ruin, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
adecz:

150 cattle & 2 horses!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This man and poverty na like
INEC & fake results..

Tufiakwa!!!

This is why he hates wealthy people
& wants all Nigerians to suffer. ..

Wealthy people like Atiku, my guess.
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Make talk true na this farm work fit Buhari, President work no fit am at all at all
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by TinaG(f): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pls Don't come back,I use God name de beg you.your cows need you more than we do.
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
ok
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by hardbody: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Beremx:
Where are his 150 gay barren cows that have vowed never to procreate? grin

And the horses?.... shocked

Even you?

Don't tell me you aticulated
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Friend01(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
God punish Buhari

Calling you an slowpoke is an insult to imbeciles .
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Manbiggs:

Omo na personal beef oh cheesy
U never tire?
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Manbiggs(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Spaxon:

U never tire?
Yep I have.lets just pray they don't rig it
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2019
Billionaire09:

You guys are still doing this childish rule of the thing? Why can't you face him as adult without all these petty rules?

If I face him I immediately get banned by somebody
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Billionaire09: 12:35am On Feb 25, 2019
You are right. Only weakers are banning anyone anyhow. I just want everyone to do away with all these rules, there should be freedom to debates freely without banning anyone. We are here to exposing Nigeria evil system and those in support of this evil system.
FarahAideed:

If I face him I immediately get banned by somebody
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by KingWarri: 1:37am On Feb 25, 2019
[b]nice farmland[b/]
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by KingWarri: 1:45am On Feb 25, 2019
nice farmland
Re: President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) by Cantonese: 5:01am On Feb 25, 2019
skulgen:
Thts his calling.
Ppl shoud know their calling abeg

Then let him stay in Daura and face his calling. Look at how the horses look like giraffs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Full List Of 13 Cleared APC Presidential Aspirants (Pictures) / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.