Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos (65344 Views)

"There Is No Christmas For Us" - Chelsea Coach Maurizio Sarri / Napoli Ask Chelsea To Double £3.5m Offer For Maurizio Sarri / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Unik3030: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
decatalyst:
He has finally lost the dressing room.

He better be preparing to leave...and Chelsea be preparing his payout fund!

Football stinks now...when player is more powerful than the coach or manager as the case maybe. The wages are a testament to the power the players could muster unanimously against a coach they do not like.

I hope the clubs find a solution...
that is Chelsea's greatest problem n it will sink them if care is not taken. it has been a culture that whenever a player has issues with d coach they just gang up against him n chase him away. it's too bad n that's y I hate sole proprietorship
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Na wa oooooo that's good for him
Anyway buy your dry Plantain flakes, any volume you need. Call or whatsapp 08034295507

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by yungolumix112(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wetin concerned me with that

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by CAPTAIN5000(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by toprealman: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
MistaCode:
Kepa will be relegated to second choice...
Loaned to a division 4 club
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by halogate: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
that referee's butt is extraordinarily flat oh....or am i seeing things? undecided undecided
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
emeijeh:
Chelsea sef angry
Last time ,6 nil
Today, u guys still lost.

Una no dey shame?

Na your shame? Wetin concern you xef
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Sugarplum777(f): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
That's good we posted the correct score earlier todsy as bonus on our channel below

Join my signature for more correct score games up to 30+odd FREE cool

wink
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Topmaike007(m): 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
cathodekazim:
I feel sorry for Sarri

you feel sorry for sorry
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
When we say na agbero club people go call us haters,just imagine the konkobility.

*sips chelsea*
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Lilkini(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
I blame the so-called captain AZPLICUETA for this shit... Terry or even cahill would never let that happen.
Terry would even walk u out the pitch himself, hes a leader buh azplicueta did nothing and just stood there looking like a lost soul.

such embarrassment to the club!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Sam2310(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

I pray Man City buy him. I trust Pep to know exactly what he wants.

PLEASE Chelsea, sell him tongue
true, chelsea just the waste the guy strength

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Valchinon(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
cathodekazim:
I feel sorry for Sarri

me too
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by justino57(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
The Only Cup Chelsea Will Win This Season Is Their Own Cup Of Tea �

1 Like

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by immaculate1234(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
sarri and buhari hmmmm if you know you know
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by justino57(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hazard to Madrid
Odoi to Bayern
Willan to barca
Chelsea to championship

Sorry for disturbances

I forgot to add

Kante to PSG

1 Like

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by lexy2014: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
decatalyst:
He has finally lost the dressing room.

Football stinks now...when player is more powerful than the coach or manager as the case maybe. The wages are a testament to the power the players could muster unanimously against a coach they do not like.

When clubs spend millions to buy one player, what do u expect? Chelsea presently has more than 40players on loan but they will tell u they still need to buy. What a waste. Now they have been banned 4 two years, let me c what they will do
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
kepa was on Atiku's weed grin
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
That is nothing but impunity of the highest order.
check my signature for your cheap data
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by donbenie(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
lexyman:
he Refused to come off , but had a nice save .... its a pity they lost . give credit to the goal keeper .
A nice save and missed a cheap catch against Aguero. shocked
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
soon u will be loaned out tongue
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by lexy2014: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Unik3030:
that is Chelsea's greatest problem n it will sink them if care is not taken. it has been a culture that whenever a player has issues with d coach they just gang up against him n chase him away. it's too bad n that's y I hate sole proprietorship

Leicester city. That's their specialty
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
career killing club cry
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Numlock: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
MistaCode:
Kepa will be relegated to second choice...

If sarri doesn't do that I'll know he is a very stupid coach.

I wonder why he is using Kepa when the second choice is good. Before he arrived the keeper was doing fine.
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by sucre2(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
profmallor:
This is a reflection of the coup that must be going on in the dressing room. The coach must be weak, confused and indecisive. You are the coach, but the players would read and interpret your body language to know how far they can push it. Instead of running around throwing tantrum he should have put his foot down and delayed play until the substitution must have been made. The substitute goalies is a better Penalty stopper than he is and he refused to leave, just imagine?

As much as SARRI might want to delay the play but the fifa rules frowns against such act. Once a player is subbed and he refuses to go off, the referee has no option than to continue the match because the one on the pitch needs to go outside before the new player can come on.
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by MistaCode(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Numlock:

If sarri doesn't do that I'll know he is a very stupid coach.

I wonder why he is using Kepa when the second choice is good. Before he arrived the keeper was doing fine.
He won't ooO.... You dare not keep a €71m on the benchgringrin
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Numlock: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
MistaCode:

He won't ooO.... You dare not keep a €71m on the benchgringrin

This was exactly what conte said before leaving, if players feel they are too big to be control, there will always be a problem no matter who the coach is.
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by JayGraphics(m): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
What is your definition of played well.
Highest pass man city
Possession man city
No shot on target.
Football analyst well done sir

nephemmy:
Chelsea is cursed....lol grin They played well today though
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Ikenna74: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=decatalyst post=76085579]He has finally lost the dressing room.

They are working to bring in zidane
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by engray: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Meanwhile, I have a USA fairly used white Toyota Corolla sport 2010 model with black clean fabric interiors. Transmission is automatic and fuel consumption is highly economical. Fuel type is petrol

with Alloy wheels. Body style: Sedan 4D sports, Engine type: 1.8L 4, Drive: front wheel drive, Cylinders: 4, Transmission: Automatic,CD player/Radio/aux port

Spare tyre present

Keys: 2 original factory keys.
You can reach me on 08066114472 for negotiation.
You'll also have access to the VIN to check the car history.

1 Share

Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by Ikenna74: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Zidane
Re: Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2019
Chelsea played well today and with heart/spirit/determination.
Meanwhile, this young man/goalie shall be addressed internally.
Congrats to Man C.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa / Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.