Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District (40277 Views)

Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District by QuotaSystems: 3:31am On Feb 25, 2019
SocialJustice:
I meant an office that puts him closer to the Presidency. SGF or COS. I won't waste time arguing with a person who does not have access to the resources that I do. Wednesday latest, it will all be clear to the public.

No such office is higher than the Senate Presidency (No. 3) which he just lost to Buhari's party. Fact.

You can only keep deceiving yourself and your audio 'resources' tongue

Next time Saraki will choose his battle wisely cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District by CarsGuide: 3:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District by Divinalss: 5:17am On Feb 25, 2019
It baffles me when some people were busy calling Saraki a hero of democracy. Mehn I tire for Nigerians ooo! I just don’t understand why we are also voting for Atiku to be president. Nobody should come and be complaining here ooo because it is glaring that Atiku will win.
Making Nigeria work again means (good roads, 24hrs power, 12 million jobs, no more religious crisis end Boko Haram & Fulani herders clashing with farmers etc. nobody has asked Atiku how he tends to achieve all these. We are voting him just to remove Buhari.
We are voting for looters just to remove Buhari

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District by Ugosample(m): 5:36am On Feb 25, 2019
sonature1:
Best news ever!

It's time to start ending the careers of non-performing politicians.

And the man was even grooming his son to become governor..we don suffer for Naija

Indeed, enough is enough!

Mark it.

The end of tinubu, okorocha , ajimobi, etc will be seen this election

so so many surprises
Re: Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District by jayson87: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2019
IamCharles123:

dont be decieved, though i would prefer someone like sowore or fela dorotoye to buhari, saraki is actually a very big thief and a cony person, he is one of nigeria politician with no empathy. tell me one reasonable bill the senate has pass the last for years? none,
NO PIB
even the constitution i was expecting them to ammend, they couldnt. the last four yrs has been a waste of time in the senate.
I can tell yoy dont live in Nigeria. If you don't even know about the numerous bills passed by the saraki's senate, didn't you hear about the NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN bill... It is sad senseless people like you have to decide who runs the affairs of this country for the next 4 years. Keep living in your oblivion
Re: Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District by zlantanfan: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2019
SocialJustice:
I meant an office that puts him closer to the Presidency. SGF or COS. I won't waste time arguing with a person who does not have access to the resources that I do. Wednesday latest, it will all be clear to the public.
lol, someone that aspires to be the president himself and not some mere attachee.

You really believe atiku would win don't you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District by IamCharles123: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
jayson87:
I can tell yoy dont live in Nigeria. If you don't even know about the numerous bills passed by the saraki's senate, didn't you hear about the NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN bill... It is sad senseless people like you have to decide who runs the affairs of this country for the next 4 years. Keep living in your oblivion
does that bill even make sense to you, i am talking of PIB and amement of constitution, enacting state policing, important thing and u are here shouting not to young to run, something that was already in the constitution. u are the foolish person here, saraki will come online and start speaking small grammer una go mumu dey follow am. ur mumu neva do.
Re: Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District by jayson87: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
IamCharles123:

does that bill even make sense to you, i am talking of PIB and amement of constitution, enacting state policing, important thing and u are here shouting not to young to run, something that was already in the constitution. u are the foolish person here, saraki will come online and start speaking small grammer una go mumu dey follow am. ur mumu neva do.
very repulsive thing to come out of your mouth! So the only front bunner issue you found is the PIB. You need education, and you will receive it today, do you know two sections of the PIB has been passed so far
Re: Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District by IamCharles123: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
jayson87:
very repulsive thing to come out of your mouth! So the only front bunner issue you found is the PIB. You need education, and you will receive it today, do you know two sections of the PIB has been passed so far
for like 8 yrs, please lemme hear word, ghana that has like a cup of oil has pass their pib, it didnt take them up to a yr
Re: Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District by Dayo43060: 5:47am On Feb 26, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mob Destroys Ahmed Mohammed Ketso's Private Residence / SARS Stops Senate Delegation From Seeing Dino Melaye At Hospital / Buhari Reacts To Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.