Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Why Are Blacks So Wicked - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Blacks So Wicked (11623 Views)

Some Girls Are So Wicked / Why Google Is So Wicked (pictures Attached) / Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by narrowpathy(m): 12:21am On Feb 25, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Say the one seeking for enlightenment. Did I not from the very word go state that such as 'IFA' will be reduced to MEDIOCRITY because it doesn't fit into your Dictionary of what it means to be ENLIGHTENED?!

DO YOU SEE NOW?! YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT 'IFA' HAS REDUCED YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT 'IFA' TO BE A MERE RELIGION OF WHICH TO YOU RELIGION IS AN HINDERANCE TO HUMAN DEVELOPMENT. THE IRONY IS, HOW MANY BLOOD WAS SHED IN ATHEISTIC RUSSIA IN THE FIGHT AGAINT RELIGION OF WHICH THE BLAME RELIGION SHEDING THE SAME BLOOD.

My reason for making 'IFA' as an example is it being AFRICAN. If has over 7000 thousand verses that talks about, history, medicine, poetry, touches alot. Its not mere RELIGION "AMEN, AMEN".

Well then the adherents of IFA are extremely lazy or doing a poor job at spreading this knowledge for the betterment of humanity. I want to also assume IFA is as old as, if not older than the world major religions.

I only got to know about Ifa on nairaland and the few proponents were too lackadaisical in the futherance of it.

This is the general African mentality that annoys me. You want your own to be known and accepted but you're too lazy to put in the work in its spread and development and then you cry foul when people tell you they don't have need of it because their needs are already meet by some other substitute.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2019
narrowpathy:

My friend the black man is too emotional and always likes to play the victim even when they are messing up. We lack strong logical thinking faculties.

Even in America they'll quickly jump to accuse a white man of percieved racism.

Out of nowhere ifa is mentioned. hehehe. Howwww. My brother they have just proved you right. Just go and rest for the night

If this same 'IFA' is declared by whites tomorrow as the way forward. You will be the first person to beat your chest that it is true all because it is so said by a whiteman not because you even as we speak have a knowledge about what 'IFA' is about.

Bottom line, as long as it is an African thing, it is INFERIOR.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by narrowpathy(m): 12:25am On Feb 25, 2019
WORDWORLD:

No that is not true, what you should know is that civilization across the globe is not on the same plane. Some are ahead while some are far behind and all running in a pace that is propelled by necessity.
The superiority of the gun powered is a factor and the quest to conquer and accumulate wealth.

IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOT FOUNDED ON THE BLOOD OF THE NATIVES?! IS THAT COUNTRY NOT BUILT BY THE SWEAT OF THE BLACK AFRICAN SLAVES? IT IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION BUT WHICH RACE CHOOSE S BRUTALITY THE MOST OVER COMPASSION.

Please and please don't make it seem like Blacks are compassionate compared to other races. That will be a blatant lie.

Blacks would do exactly if not worse than a white man if the tables were turned. Just take a look at our elections, or is it our intertribal wars or the recent Rwandan war, or Nigerian civil war, or the herdsmen in middle belt? Please Blacks are not saints

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 25, 2019
narrowpathy:

Well then the adherents of IFA are extremely lazy or doing a poor job at spreading this knowledge for the betterment of humanity. I want to also assume IFA is as old as, if not older than the world major religions.

I only got to know about Ifa on nairaland and the few proponents were too lackadaisical in the futherance of it.

This is the general African mentality that annoys me. You want your own to be known and accepted but you're too lazy to put in the work in its spread and development and then you cry foul when people tell you they don't have need of it because their needs are already meet but some other substitute.

grin You are funny! The challenges that is faced is blocked minds who are not even interested to want to know what we want to be known.

WHAT DID YOU YOURSELF SAY ABOUT 'IFA' DESPITE HAVING NO CLUE WHAT IT REALLY IS ABOUT. IS THAT A WAY OF ENCOURAGEMENT?!
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by narrowpathy(m): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2019
WORDWORLD:

If this same 'IFA' is declared by whites tomorrow as the way forward. You will be the first person to beat your chest that it is true all because it is so said by a whiteman not because you even as we speak have a knowledge about what 'IFA' is about.

Bottom line, as long as it is an African thing, it is INFERIOR.

Wow. The assumption! I was a Christian
It is a white religion obviously. I'm the same person who on my own outgrew it because I felt it was a scam. Why do blacks like to assume if you reject their not so forward systems then you must be an ass licker of the whites.

I bet you very soon a white man will adopt ifa, pretend to practice it and still use it to defraud you because you're too eager to have him accept it and too blinded by emotions to see the white man can smell the hunger for acceptance from a distance.

All religions from white to black to Asian owned are control systems. They all have their individual elements of truths but the aim of religion is not to tell you the truth but to have you under control

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 12:33am On Feb 25, 2019
oboy81:
As I was Surfing thru Instagram cheesy Man's noticed how a Lot of White People Pages are a lot different simpler and Nicer than that of blacks Americans, Africans and Nigerians angry

Even though white People Are Not Perfect i have to admit they are Lot Better than the blacks generally.
White People are Normal cry ratio of White People that are sweet and Nice are more than that of any other race cry did i also mention that they are More intelligent embarassed
The educated Smart African American has too many emotional issues and are very imModest angry
As I enter the Hiphop and black pages Oh God why embarassed then to The Nigerian IG pages Davido, tunde Coconut etc **sobs** embarassed
I am Not happy.
white people are not Soft or weak like we do make jest of them. Eg most are not religious till the point of death. And they live their life accordingly

But still we are scared of facing the truth. Black people in the US Uurrrgh, Africans Eeeew sad
Nigerians *spits* angry

I wish i was a White Surburban Kid cry
#wipestears cry i will marry a White Girl Insha allah, Ashe!

Thank you for reading

The bolded is the reason for your self-loathing, delusion and mental illness. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 25, 2019
narrowpathy:

Please and please don't make it seem like Blacks are compassionate compared to other races. That will be a blatant lie.

Blacks would do exactly if not worse than a white man if the tables were turned. Just take a look at our elections, or is it our intertribal wars or the recent Rwandan war, or Nigerian civil war, or the herdsmen in middle belt? Please Blacks are not saints

Abeg! And how many countries in Europe and America are responsible for this wars?! Go and read about Biafra and the Rwandan genocide.

And please tell me about the ATOMIC BOMB and even one of the latest nuclear war heads by Russia SATAN2 with far more DEVASTATING effect than the ATOMIC BOMBS.

WHOSE LINE OF THINKING IS THEN MOST INCLINED TO WICKEDNESS AND DESTRUCTION?!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 25, 2019
narrowpathy:

Wow. The assumption! I was a Christian
It is a white religion obviously. I'm the same person who on my own outgrew it because I felt it was a scam. Why do blacks like to assume if you reject their not so forward systems then you must be an ass licker of the whites.

I bet you very soon a white man will adopt ifa, pretend to practice it and still use it to defraud you because you're too eager to have him accept it and too blinded by emotions to see the white man can smell the hunger for acceptance from a distance.

All religions from white to black to Asian owned are control systems. They all have their individual elements of truths but the aim of religion is not to tell you the truth but to have you under control

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by narrowpathy(m): 12:39am On Feb 25, 2019
WORDWORLD:

grin You are funny! The challenges that is faced is blocked minds who are not even interested to want to know what we want to be known.

WHAT DID YOU YOURSELF SAY ABOUT 'IFA' DESPITE HAVING NO CLUE WHAT IT REALLY IS ABOUT. IS THAT A WAY OF ENCOURAGEMENT?!

You're just echoing my thoughts by this reply. The laziness to try to convince humanity to follow what you think is the best religious system ever is exactly why your ifa is where it is today.

You ifa adherents are not serious. And ifa will die a natural death or simply be "discovered" by some scam artist in the future to colonize some lazy race somewhere who won't think for themselves.

Note that the scam artist will drop it after a while when his aim is achieved. That is just how the world works

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 12:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Capensis:
Ignorance, Religion and Egotism.

Conversely, knowledge eradicates the above and renders one more civil and happier.

Even the blacks that read a lot like Ben Carlson, Barak Obama etc are very much like the whites, so it is about reading and being educated beyond classrooms into life.

You can see the toxicity of nairaland as an example that black illiteracy can collapse sanity. They worship anything and are afraid of their shadows.

I personally can no longer dine with any dogmatic religious person, cos one cannot be highly intelligent and religious at the same time.

The Gods are dead. Intelligence murdered them,

Obama and Carson are gifted and it has nothing to do with the whites. If you are going to, equate intelligence to being white then you would have to include ignorance, stupidity, and retardation as well. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 25, 2019
oboy81:
At Those Two ppl quoting bob marley and Co you are both Mad! angry
Did i say anything bad About ifa? See what I'm saying the Educated black man is Immodest
I am just talking Generally about how Unloving, Heartless and Corrupt blacks especially Africans and Nigerians are and Why we are Not Progressing as a Country

You dont even understand my original Post #sighs sad
See how the Giant of Africa is Conducting Elections In this Day and age alone

Did any of us quote you?! Ode!!! 'IFA' came into the conversation via an extensive discussion. And the use of Bob Marley is for you to realise his message of emancipating yourself from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by narrowpathy(m): 12:47am On Feb 25, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Abeg! And how many countries in Europe and America are responsible for this wars?! Go and read about Biafra and the Rwandan genocide.

And please tell me about the ATOMIC BOMB and even one of the latest nuclear war heads by Russia SATAN2 with far more DEVASTATING effect than the ATOMIC BOMBS.

WHOSE LINE OF THINKING IS THEN MOST INCLINED TO WICKEDNESS AND DESTRUCTION?!

1. How come these same whites can't easily manipulate Asians and Indians to slaughter themselves like morons.

2. Will you call a snake or jackals nice just because they haven't discovered more deadly weapons like guns?

Africans are as wicked, if not more wicked than whites. How can an outsider come into your home and manipulate you into killing your own family members. That to me is wickedness and extremely stupidity and dullness on our part.

You just keep unknowingly convincing me that Africans are just too dumb and wicked at the same time. Such a toxic combination. No wonder we are were we are.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 25, 2019
narrowpathy:

You're just echoing my thoughts by this reply. The laziness to try to convince humanity to follow what you think is the best religious system ever is exactly why your ifa is where it is today.

You ifa adherents are not serious. And ifa will die a natural death or simply be "discovered" by some scam artist in the future to colonize some lazy race somewhere who won't think for themselves.

Note that the scam artist will drop it after a while when his aim is achieved. That is just how the world works

Your thought is nothing but HYPOCRISY my dear friend. On one side you say Africans have nothing to offer on the other hand you are not interested in what the choose to offer condemning it without the slightest knowledge about it.

I dey go sleep jare. MR WHITEMAN IN BLACKMAN'S SKIN grin
WORDWORLD:

Let me ask you what do you know about 'IFA SYSTEM' which is an African ideology. Do you regard such as a SUPERIOR INFORMATION or except what the white man tells you is superior?!

What do you know about AFRICA. Whatever SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE you want to claim as a pride to be an enlightened person is nothing but what the whiteman tells you is SUPERIOR.

PLEASE TELL US ABOUT THE KNOWLEDGE WE CAN LEARN FROM YOUR OWN NATIVE LANGUAGE, OR YOU GAT NOTHING SUPERIOR TO TEACH USING YOUR OWN NATIVE NARRATIVES?!
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 12:51am On Feb 25, 2019
oboy81:
As I was Surfing thru Instagram cheesy Man's noticed how a Lot of White People Pages are a lot different simpler and Nicer than that of blacks Americans, Africans and Nigerians angry

Even though white People Are Not Perfect i have to admit they are Lot Better than the blacks generally.
White People are Normal cry ratio of White People that are sweet and Nice are more than that of any other race cry did i also mention that they are More intelligent embarassed
The educated Smart African American has too many emotional issues and are very imModest angry
As I enter the Hiphop and black pages Oh God why embarassed then to The Nigerian IG pages Davido, tunde Coconut etc **sobs** embarassed
I am Not happy.
white people are not Soft or weak like we do make jest of them. Eg most are not religious till the point of death. And they live their life accordingly

But still we are scared of facing the truth. Black people in the US Uurrrgh, Africans Eeeew sad
Nigerians *spits* angry

I wish i was a White Surburban Kid cry
#wipestears cry i will marry a White Girl Insha allah, Ashe!
Thank you for reading

Sickness and delusion.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
Lol, your argument makes no sense. If Angels lived amongst us without terrorizing us, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will want to be like them. It's just natural to want the best for yourself and your offspring.

Whites are the most demonic creatures that Satan has ever created(don't you dare compare them to angels) and you think they are the best for yourself and your offsprings, shame on you!!!! Pathetic!!! They have caused more destruction to this planet than all races put together. You delusional white worshippers sicken me to my core. They are guaranteed to remain wicked as long as they have weak Africoons putting them on a pedestal. Its a damn shame how pathetic some of you are. Your ancestors are rolling over in their graves in disgust. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 1:09am On Feb 25, 2019
Uglymugg:
Bullshiit. I'm religious as fvck and intelligent as bleep. Come at me bro.

What is a religion?
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 1:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Allen02:
please do,and get rid of that curse skin

Who's skin is cursed?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 1:25am On Feb 25, 2019
narrowpathy:
Going through the replies on this thread and I must confess the op has been proven right. Apart from one or two analytical responses, the rest are simply disgusting insults left, right and centre.

If this op was white and posted in a white dominated group why Blacks are physically stronger than whites for example, you'll see scientific and critically sound responses.

You all just proved the op right.

By the way, Op, like one poster rightly pointed out, it is a function of sound quality education and access to superior information which leads to a large number of enlightened minds.
I can bet you that even white Americans know far more about Africa than Black Americans.

I can bet you are wrong, whites don't care about Africans they only care about your natural resources. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 1:47am On Feb 25, 2019
WORDWORLD:

No that is not true, what you should know is that civilization across the globe is not on the same plane. Some are ahead while some are far behind and all running in a pace that is propelled by necessity.
The superiority of the gun powered is a factor and the quest to conquer and accumulate wealth.

IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOT FOUNDED ON THE BLOOD OF THE NATIVES?! IS THAT COUNTRY NOT BUILT BY THE SWEAT OF THE BLACK AFRICAN SLAVES? IT IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION BUT WHICH RACE CHOOSE S BRUTALITY THE MOST OVER COMPASSION.

They will close their eyes to the bolded statements because they are logical and the truth. The intention of these self-hating lost souls is to uplift whites and demean blacks. In a lot of cases, these losers turn out to be whites pretending to be blacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 2:28am On Feb 25, 2019
narrowpathy:

Would you consider the actions of these people who committed the following atrocities compassionate or evil?

1. Using live African babies as alligator bait.

2. Hanging a woman on a tree and ripping her unborn baby out of her uterus, then ripping the baby to pieces to take home as souvenirs.

3 Putting a rope around a man's neck, tying him to the car and dragging him until his head comes off.

4. Hanging a teenage boy on a tree then taking his vital organs out of his body.

5. Shooting a man 14 times and killing him because he was reaching in his pocket to get his ID as he was instructed to do.

6. Sending innocent men to prison for profit. Under the U.S. Constitution (the 13th Amendment) slavery still exist as a punishment for committing crimes, that is why there are so many black men in American prisons. The beginning of charging black men with false crimes was in 1865 after the supposed abolishment of slavery. This is the loophole in the 13th Amendment, (Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude shall exist in the United States, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted.) Only a few judges have been sent to prison for sending innocent young black men to prison for money to work as slaves.

A couple of years ago a judge was sentenced to 20 years in prison for doing this and several hundred black men were set free. This is the racism and oppression that Africans love to accuse black Americans of lying about, it is in the system(the Constitution) and it can never be changed. All of this is going on today in The U.S. and it has been going on for over 150 years. Are these acts of compassionate people? These are the actions of your angelic white saviors, and there are too many more to write.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by narrowpathy(m): 3:04am On Feb 25, 2019
khiaa:

I can bet you are wrong, whites don't care about Africans they only care about your natural resources. undecided

You're just adding emotions to this whole thing.

I said whites know more about Africa than Black Americans and NOT whites care about Africans. They know the boundaries, mentalities and mindsets of black people to be able to easily penetrate and pillage it's resources with great ease

Besides why should they care? Blacks don't care about them either except when it's time to grumble about oppression

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by narrowpathy(m): 3:12am On Feb 25, 2019
khiaa:

Would you consider the actions of these people who committed the following atrocities compassionate or evil?

1. Using African babies as alligator bait.

2. Hanging a woman on a tree and ripping her unborn baby out of her uterus, then ripping the baby to pieces to take home as souvenirs.

3 Putting a rope around a man's neck, tying him to the car and dragging him until his head comes off.

4. Hanging a teenage boy on a tree then taking his vital organs out of his body.

5. Shooting a man 14 times and killing him because he was reaching in his pocket to get his ID as he was instructed to do.

6. Sending innocent men to prison for profit. Under the U.S. Constitution (the 13th Amendment) slavery still exist as a punishment for committing crimes, that is why there are so many black men in American prisons. The beginning of charging black men with false crimes was in 1865 after the supposed abolishment of slavery. This is the loophole in the 13th Amendment, (Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude shall exist in the United States, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted.) Few judges have been sent to prison for sending innocent young black men to prison for money to work as slaves. This is going on today in The U.S. and it has been going on for over 150 years. Are these acts of compassionate people? These are the actions of your angelic white saviors, and there are too many more to write.

I have never claimed the white man is a saint. I only responded to that poster who tried to make it seem we Blacks are goody two shoes. No we Blacks also have extremely devilish tendencies too.

I'm not going to bother myself giving you whole bunches of examples to show the atrocities we commit even on ourselves. I'll just give you one. Right now we in Nigeria are conducting elections and lives are being wasted in the most gruesome manners left, right and centre as if we're at war. Go online and watch the videos if you're not lily livered.

The white man is NOT the problem. We are our own problem and till we accept this bitter truth we'll keep moving in circles (circles of enslavement, grumbling, a little pseudo freedom to shut us for a while and then back to slavery). Wake up and stop being emotional

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 3:15am On Feb 25, 2019
narrowpathy:

You're just adding emotions to this whole thing.

I said whites know more about Africa than Black Americans and NOT whites care about Africans. They know the boundaries, mentalities and mindsets of black people to be able to easily penetrate and pillage it's resources with great ease

Besides why should they care? Blacks don't care about them either except when it's time to grumble about oppression

Just because I'm emotional or passionate about the topic doesn't mean that my statements aren't facts. White Americans don't know anything about Africa other than what I stated, [b]the natural resources [/b]and how they can get their greedy, filthy diabolical hands on them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by narrowpathy(m): 3:23am On Feb 25, 2019
khiaa:

They will close their eyes to the bolded statements because they are logical and the truth. The intention of these self-hating lost souls is to uplift whites and demean blacks. In a lot of cases, these losers turn out to be whites pretending to be blacks.

I am a full bloody black man. Born and breed in Nigeria. In case you're wondering.

Let me tell you how the world works. The strong, the intelligent, the brave etc will always dominate and rule the weak, the foolish, the cowardly etc. That's just what it is.

Grumbling and making the dominant side seem evil is just a cowardly play at power to gain the upper hand. Obviously, this tactic is not working because the black race just keeps getting weaker and weaker and weaker.

All I see these days are weak online hashtags like BlackLivesMatter etc etc. Yet Blacks keep getting locked up, the Chinese are recolonising Africa, the black man is still a 2nd class citizen in America and even in most African countries where whites are present in large numbers.

Its time to tell ourselves the truth. Ask ourselves what other races are doing that we aren't doing and do it. Read More, Research more, Be more science inclined as a community, play the colonisation game too, oh yes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by narrowpathy(m): 3:25am On Feb 25, 2019
khiaa:

Just because I'm emotional or passionate about the topic doesn't mean that my statements aren't facts. White Americans don't know anything about Africa other than what I stated, [b]the natural resources [/b]and how they can get their greedy, filthy diabolical hands on them.

At least they know something which benefits them. What do Black Americans know?
My point is the black man doesn't read, research or work hard. To be able to plunder a place that belongs to someone else, you must have put in some real effort. Read about the place, it's dangers, it's people, how smart or gullible they are.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 3:35am On Feb 25, 2019
narrowpathy:

I have never claimed the white man is a saint. I only responded to that poster who tried to make it seem we Blacks are goody two shoes. No we Blacks also have extremely devilish tendencies too.

I'm not going to bother myself giving you whole bunches of examples to show the atrocities we commit even on ourselves. I'll just give you one. Right now we in Nigeria are conducting elections and lives are being wasted in the most gruesome manners left, right and centre as if we're at war. Go online and watch the videos if you're not lily livered.

The white man is NOT the problem. We are our own problem and till we accept this bitter truth we'll keep moving in circles (circles of enslavement, grumbling, a little pseudo freedom to shut us for a while and then back to slavery). Wake up and stop being emotional

As long as that demon exists on this planet the world will always be in chaos.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by StandingDick: 3:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Capensis:
Ignorance, Religion and Egotism.

Conversely, knowledge eradicates the above and renders one more civil and happier.

Even the blacks that read a lot like Ben Carlson, Barak Obama etc are very much like the whites, so it is about reading and being educated beyond classrooms into life.

You can see the toxicity of nairaland as an example that black illiteracy can collapse sanity. They worship anything and are afraid of their shadows.

I personally can no longer dine with any dogmatic religious person, cos one cannot be highly intelligent and religious at the same time.

The Gods are dead. Intelligence murdered them,
God bless you, you are so intelligent... This are the kind of people I enjoy conversing with.. Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 4:07am On Feb 25, 2019
narrowpathy:

At least they know something which benefits them. What do Black Americans know?
My point is the black man doesn't read, research or work hard. To be able to plunder a place that belongs to someone else, you must have put in some real effort. Read about the place, it's dangers, it's people, how smart or gullible they are.

You think that black Americans don't know anything about Africa because we aren't diabolical like whites trying to rip Africans off of their natural resources given to you by Yahshua? You think that black Americans don't know anything about Africa because we aren't rooting for your demise by infecting you with diseases and then telling the world that the viruses started in Africa by African men screwing monkeys and goats?

I guess we black Americans should start emulating the white man and induce atrocities upon Africa as whites do. Will that behavior motivate Africans to respect us like they do whites?

Don't say black men don't read, research or work hard, it would be more appropriate if you wrote that you and some black men on this forum don't Read, Research or Work Hard.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by narrowpathy(m): 4:48am On Feb 25, 2019
khiaa:

You think that black Americans don't know anything about Africa because we aren't diabolical like whites trying to rip Africans off of their natural resources given to you by Yahshua? You think that black Americans don't know anything about Africa because we aren't rooting for your demise by infecting you with diseases and then telling the world that the viruses started in Africa by African men screwing monkeys and goats? I guess we black Americans should start emulating the white man and induce atrocities upon Africa as whites do. Will that behavior motivate Africans to respect us like they do whites? Don't say black men don't read, research or work hard, it would be more appropriate if you wrote that you and some black men on this forum don't Read, Research or Work Hard.

While I don't intend to turn this into a back and forth emotionally charged exchange, what you wrote up there shows exactly what the black man wishes to do to his fellow black man.

The only thing preventing him from doing so if fear of becoming extinct himself. Only a black man will think of colonizing another black man. No other race can even as much as imagine it in this present age. An American Indian will not phantom colonizing India, neither will an American Chinese, China.

But up there, you sound like Black Americans are doing Africans a favour by not acting exactly as the white man did. Trust me, this mentality is common even in Africa. Tribalism is the other of the day over here. The way an Igbo man will treat a Hausa man(both black tribes) is even worse than the way a white man will treat a black man.

I'm even surprise you're on this forum and don't get to see the way we treat each other. The terrible insults, the barbs, the wicked words and on the street it actually gets worse sometimes.
I insist, we are our problem NOT the white man.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by narrowpathy(m): 4:52am On Feb 25, 2019
khiaa:

As long as that demon exists on this planet the world will always be in chaos.

Hahaha. You're a black racist

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 5:16am On Feb 25, 2019
narrowpathy:

While I don't intend to turn this into a back and forth emotionally charged exchange, what you wrote up there shows exactly what the black man wishes to do to his fellow black man.

The only thing preventing him from doing so if fear of becoming extinct himself. Only a black man will think of colonizing another black man. No other race can even as much as imagine it in this present age. An American Indian will not phantom colonizing India, neither will an American Chinese, China.

But up there, you sound like Black Americans are doing Africans a favour by not acting exactly as the white man did. Trust me, this mentality is common even in Africa. Tribalism is the other of the day over here. The way an Igbo man will treat a Hausa man(both black tribes) is even worse than the way a white man will treat a black man.

I'm even surprised you're on this forum and don't get to see the way we treat each other. The terrible insults, the barbs, the wicked words and on the street it actually gets worse sometimes.
I insist, we are our problem NOT the white man.

Of course, I see the bolded, some of them treat me bad if I state a negative fact about white people but they can demonize black Americans and other African tribes from here to eternity. There are a lot of Africoons on this forum, including some mods.

A mod banned me simply for stating a true fact that some of the inventions that were supposedly invented by whites were actually stolen from blacks in America due to the fact that black Americans weren't allowed to patent their inventions because of the oppression and suppression that was held against us.

We weren't considered human until after the civil rights, to some we are still considered only part human. The thing is, you haven't lived from generation to generation among whites so you don't know their sinister ways. I wouldn't trust one as far as I can see them, and I definitely wouldn't turn my back on them without having to pull the knife out.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 5:17am On Feb 25, 2019
narrowpathy:

Hahaha. You're a black racist

No!! I'm a realist. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Keep Getting Wet For This young, Guy My Cousin's Friend. / Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. / How Dirty Is Your Mind?[■■■PHOTO■■■]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.